Orgy Therapy by Simon Tyrone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh! Yes! Yes! Helen, my love! Finger my cunt!" Liz yipped, undulating on Helen's flexing hand. "Ohhhhh! Yeah! Finger fuck me!"

As the three of them speeded up, Liz went crazy from Helen's slithering tongue while their wanton neighbor churned her ass on Clay's driving prick so forcefully that he had to grab her supple flanks just to hold on. In the heat of their passion they didn't notice Dr. Burnett until she spoke.

"Are you guys having fun?" she quipped.

"Hell yes, Doc!" Clay huffed. "Care to join us?"

"Mmmmmm! That's a tempting offer!" she purred, leaning in close to Liz. "Lizzie, darling, Barry just unloaded in my snatch! Would you like to have a taste while I tease your lovely boobs?"

Unable to speak, Liz nodded, parted her lips, and wiggled her tongue. Laughing wickedly, Sandy gracefully straddled Liz's face, spread her slick labes, and spurt a stream of thick, white spunk into Liz's open mouth. Once Sandy had emptied her vagina, she lowered her oozing hole to Liz's fluttering tongue, letting out a low whimper the second she made contact, then took a handful of Liz's tit meat and began lustfully twisting the woman's bursting buds. The obscene sounds Liz was making in Sandy's fuckhole told Clay that she was close to satisfaction. Lurching his hips, he gently pushed on Helen's head, aiming her toward his wife's leaking furrow.

"Bite her clit!" he ordered. "Bite it while I slam your cunt!"

The little brunette did as she was told, sending Liz into a series of violent spasms. Unable to hold back any longer, Clay jackhammered his piston into Helen's hungry cunt with all his might, making his sexy neighbor squeal shrilly into Liz's honeypot.

"Awwwww! Damn! I'm....I'm gonna cum! Take it, slut!" he shouted, cramming his bursting cock into Helen's cooze as hard as he could.

"Me too! Me too! Aieeee! Yes! Eat me out, Lizzie!" Sandy yelled, writhing insanely as she climaxed.

Liz desperately clutched Sandy's rocking backside while undulating faster and faster on Helen's fluttering tongue.

"Helen! Stick a finger in her asshole and twirl it around!" Clay hissed. "Really chew on her clit! She's almost there!"

Sure enough, the instant Helen's digit hit her friend's pucker with a soft squish, Liz exploded.

"Eeeeeeee! Ahhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhh God! Aieeeeeee! Yesssss!" she wailed, grinding her pubes spastically onto Helen's fingers and tongue.

One by one they collapsed in a heap, stroking and petting each other in the warmth of their afterglow while they listened to the other couples around them enjoying their own orgasms.

"So how do you like group?" Sandy whispered.

"Wonderful!" Liz murmured. "Thank you for saving our marriage!"

"Yeah! It was great, Doc! But how long does this go on?" Clay asked.

Emitting a nasty chuckle, Sandy made a fist around his wilted penis. "Until you can't get it up anymore, honey!" she cooed.

Going by that, Clay figured that they'd be in therapy for a long time.

12