Oriental Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muaddib32
muaddib32
23 Followers

"Ooh," she says. "That feels so good. That's it. Fuck me with your big cock."

"What's going on here?" I wonder. I went to bed with this cute little girl and she's turned into a porn star. Not that I am complaining.

"Ah, ah, ahhh,' she cries.

I pull almost the whole way out and then give her a few short thrusts, teasing her, before sliding the whole way in again. And then again, and again. I thrust in and out, often short, with an occasional long deep thrust, over and over. I lose track of time, her cunt feels so unbelievable, but many minutes must have gone past. She's starting to scream now, her nails scratching on my back.

"Oh, it's so big! Oh, Oh," she screams.

I curl my lips back as I concentrate on the amazing feeling of my cock being held in her vice-like pussy. Her body starts to jerk again and she screams loudly. I can feel her pussy clenching and clutching around my cock. I stop moving to allow her to enjoy the moment. Then I feel her body shake again, much less violently, and her pussy contracts rhythmically again.

Her big brown eyes look up at me and she smiles. I push myself up onto my hands then leaning on my right arm reach down and pull her left knee up to her chin. I put my arm around the outside of her leg then do the same with her right leg. She's bent in half with her feet up near my shoulders. Now I can see my huge cock buried in her tiny body.

I look down at her beautiful face, framed by her lustrous long hair. I can't hold back any longer. I slide out then thrust my cock back into her. Much easier now, she is dripping wet, but still amazingly tight. Her cunt feels incredible, velvety soft, warm, wet and tighter than I can believe.

"Oh Sherry, you are amazing," I croak. I ram my cock back into her.

"Ugh!! Careful," she says. "Not too deep."

Shit. I've hit her cervix.

"Do it hard, but not so deep. It feels so good," Sherry moans.

I jam my cock into her again and she whimpers. I pull my hips back, withdrawing most of my dick from her cunt. The delicate, pink lips of her pussy are spread wide, encircling my shaft, which looks grotesquely huge going into her small body.

I slam my cock back into her. Sherry moans loudly. I pull my hips back and do it again. Her mouth opens, wide, but this time no sound comes out. Her hands squeeze my forearms and her legs scissor behind my neck.

"Did you like that?" I ask.

Sherry nods. Her expression is a mixture of fear and excitement. She is so pretty it takes my breath away.

I lift my pelvis and drop onto her. The bed slams against the wall. Sherry groans, her head rolling from side to side. "Oh Ben ... oh Ben ... oh ... oh," she cries. "Oh, it's SO big!"

I take her hands in mine, fingers locked, effectively pinning her down. I look down at her gorgeous face, big red lips, tiny nose, and delicate chin.

Her huge dark eyes open and she says "I need to feel you cum inside me. It's all right, I'm on the pill".

I don't ask any questions, I'm too lost in the amazing feelings shooting through my cock. I thrust in and out, rapidly, urgently. I can feel myself building, my cock rock hard, the feeling an exquisite torture. I want to hold it until she comes again, but I don't know that I can. But she's writhing now, her head violently shaking from side to side, her fingernails biting into the backs of my hands. Her voice is a continuous moan now except when she pants for breath. Then she screams again and bucks underneath me. I let go, cum exploding from my cock, waves of pleasure crashing across my body. My mind blanks out as the orgasm engulfs me. Everything goes dark.

I come to. I'm lying on top of Sherry, crushing her under my weight, her legs bent over underneath me, her knees up near her ears, my chin resting on the top of her head. It must hurt. I lift myself up onto my arms, my muscles trembling, and roll off her. My still erect cock slides out of her. Cum dribbles out of her pussy and onto the sheets.

She folds her legs down and I notice a tear run down the side of her face.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I run a hand down the side of her face.

"Yes" she says. "Just a bit sore."

I lean across and kiss her, "You are an amazing woman".

I roll to the edge of the bed and stand up. She's still lying in the middle of the bed regaining her strength. I fold back the covers, pick her up and lie her back down again. I roll her over, turn off the light and then nestle up behind her with both my arms around her, covering us with the doona as I do so. She fits perfectly. As I fall asleep I realise I still haven't seen those magnificent breasts.

muaddib32
muaddib32
23 Followers
12