Orientation Day 01

Story Info
Karen and Lisa share a room at orientation.
2.3k words
4.34
50.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Karen met during a new employees' orientation at the insurance agency where they had both been hired. The orientation was a three-day affair in a resort hotel near the state office and the two girls roomed together. They immediately became friends.

Karen, my wife, was 42 and as pretty as the day we met. Her brown eyes seem to absorb the auburn color of her hair. Weighing 118 pounds, her 5'-4" frame accents her 34b breasts and nicely curved bottom. Her nipples are so sensitive, she becomes insatiable after a little tweaking.

Lisa is 10 years younger than Karen. At 5'-2" and weighing about 130 pounds, her body is wonderfully shaped with 36c breasts and a well proportioned butt. She is naturally blonde with a very pretty face. What struck Karen was her quiet demeanor. Right from the start, Karen could see Lisa's lack of confidence and could feel her need and dependency. Karen wondered how in the world Lisa would ever assert herself enough to sell insurance. Lisa needed a friend who could give direction.

Lisa's life had been wrecked by poor decisions. Her mother had been a demanding bitch and shaped Lisa into a compliant child and uncertain teen. As a young adult, she lacked direction. She lived with a guy for 2 years. All she got from it was black eyes, an occasional busted lip, and a daughter whom she would do anything for. A year after she left the bastard, she met Jimmy who seemed to epitomize all she ever wanted: someone to take care of her and whom she could please. After they married, she realized that she had seen only what she wanted to see. In reality, Jimmy was a loser, addicted to gambling and pain killers and no interest in her except as someone to provide him a home and to serve him. The even quit sleeping together and had not had sex for a year. She felt neglected, emotionally and physically. She was lost and this new job was her hope for direction, purpose, and a way out.

Karen immediately recognized and understood Lisa's need and dependence. Karen had once been timid, looking for approval and permission. Always self conscious about her body, Karen had to learn to assert herself in spite of feelings of inadequacy. Having faced and survived a few obstacles in life, Karen had acquired a quiet confidence that she could achieve and overcome. Lisa was drawn to that confidence.

Lisa had never been physically attracted to other girls. Yet, she found herself physically attracted to Karen. Karen's confidence appealed to her. Karen's nipples were always erect. Lisa caught herself more than once staring at Karen's tits admiringly. She chided herself for wondering what sex with this hot redhead would be like.

Karen on the other hand had no problem enjoying the sight of this attractive, needy blonde. In college, Karen and her roommate had explored one another frequently and she enjoyed a woman's touch. Although I knew of her relationship in college, once we married, she buried that side of her and she never explored the possibility of a female partner. Her attraction to Lisa was stronger than usual, however. Although Lisa dressed conservatively, she enjoyed wearing sexy lingerie, lacy bras and thongs, and Karen sensed Lisa's latent sexual desire.

Karen was also aroused by Lisa's need for someone to take control. From the start, Karen recognized Lisa's compliant nature, almost childlike in her need to please. Karen had a secret desire to dominate in such a relationship. As they spent the first day in seminars, Karen secretly fantasized taking control of Lisa, bending Lisa's sexual will to her own, and reignited that dormant passion for a female caress.

As they prepared for bed that evening, Karen showered. The bathroom in the suite was spacious enough for two and Karen enjoyed the hot, refreshing water as it embraced her body. She kept her pussy shaved and had just finished cleaning off the stubble when a naughty idea formed in her mind. She decided to see just how yielding Lisa was. She dried off and wrapped a towel around herself.

"Lisa?" Karen called. "I left my nightshirt on the bed. Bring it to me please."

Lisa was sitting on her bed, trying to read over the material they had covered that day. She was having difficulty concentrating, however, as she was distracted by unbidden thoughts of her new friend, about her looks, self-reliance, and power. She was startled by Karen's call, but without hesitation, she grabbed the shirt and took it to Karen.

Karen smiled when Lisa walked in. While Karen was in the shower, Lisa had changed into a satin nightshirt. It was a pink floral print with a button-front and notched collar. The buttons began midway between Lisa's breasts and navel, with only the top three buttoned. The matching lacy panties were plainly visible. The color highlighted Lisa's blue eyes and the shirt revealed her bountiful cleavage. It fell mid-thigh and the side slits showed off Lisa's sexy legs. This conservative dresser enjoyed feeling sexy in private.

Karen could sense Lisa's apprehension as the girl entered the room. Lisa was both relieved and disappointed to see Karen wrapped in a towel. Lisa chided herself for secretly hoping to get a glimpse of her naked body. Karen smiled at her new friend and took the shirt. Before Lisa could turn to leave, Karen stepped forward and embraced her.

"Thank you so much," Karen said. Lisa was surprised, but returned the embrace. It was comforting to have this confident, beautiful woman holding her and Lisa enjoyed the moist heat from Karen's body. Then, without a word, Karen stepped back and dropped the towel. Lisa's mouth dropped as she stared openly at the beauty before her. Karen's nipples were so stiff and pointed Lisa thought they must surely hurt. But what really stunned her was Karen's bare pussy. Lisa knew that some girls kept theirs trimmed, but she had never seen one bare or this close. Karen almost laughed at the incredulously look before her.

"Your...your, uh, vagina...," Lisa stammered. "It's...uh, I mean, it's uh..."

"Oh, yes, dear," Karen said as she lightly rubbed over her bare mound. "I love the feeling of a bare pussy. I feel so sexy and my husband just loves to kiss it. Don't you keep yours trimmed?"

Lisa looked up at Karen, shocked at her language and openness. "I, uh, no...I just...I had heard about this, but have just never seen one before." Lisa looked down at the bulbous lips and was amazed at how pretty they looked and at Karen's boldness in touching herself. "Lisa," Karen said. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. And it's so smooth. You can touch it if you like."

Lisa stepped back at Karen's suggestion. She really wanted to feel it, but could never imagine herself ever touching another woman in such an intimate way. Even this sexy, assertive woman.

"Oh, no," Lisa stammered. "I, I couldn't do that." As Lisa began to turn away, Karen took the girl's right hand and looked straight her eyes. "Lisa," Karen commanded. "Touch it." Karen brought the girl's hand forward until the tips touched her mound. Lisa looked shyly into Karen's eyes, held by the firm command. She felt electricity fire through her as her finger tips met the smooth skin of Karen's pubic mound. She could not help herself as Karen lowered Lisa's hand to her labia. On its own accord, Lisa's hand began to rub lightly around the smooth lips as Karen's hand slid up the blonde's forearm. "Ummm, yes," Karen encouraged. "That's nice. Don't you like the way it feels?"

Lisa had never felt anything like this. It was as smooth and soft as baby flesh, very appealing. As she looked into Karen's eyes, she could feel the heat and moisture of the other woman's arousal. "It is nice," Lisa admitted. Karen's hand moved up Lisa's sleeve and down the notched collar. Her hand lightly pressed down on the top of Lisa's full breast and over the protruding nipple. "I think it feels as smooth as this satin shirt," Karen stated. "I'd love to see what your pussy looks like. Let's have a look." And with that Karen undid the buttons of Lisa's blouse and let it fall open. Karen caught her breathe as she took in Lisa's full breasts. The tits were full and round with just a little sag, very different from her own. Karen wanted to reach out and feel the weight, but chose not to push it.

Lisa's face turned beat red as she felt her top fall open and her nipples harden. Her hand never left Karen's pussy. She knew she should stop what she was doing, but could not take her hand away from the silky smooth mound.

"Oh, your panties are very pretty, Lisa. You have such a beautiful body; I don't know why you don't show it off more. Now, show me your pussy."

Lisa was mesmerized by the woman's directness and embarrassed by her compliments. She had never exposed herself to another woman this way before. Her heart was thumping and she could feel her own juices flowing as she became intensely aroused. It had been so long since anyone had so openly appreciated her body.

"Lisa," Karen commanded, "Take off your panties."

Lisa knew the emotion she was feeling was wrong, but could not refuse Karen. Slowly, she hooked both thumbs under the sides of her waistband and peeled her panties down her shapely thighs. She stared at her feet, afraid to see disapproval or disappointment in Karen's face.

"Oh, Lisa," Karen exclaimed, "you have such a pretty pussy." Lisa looked up and for the first time smiled at her new friend. Lisa's had puffy, pink lips covered with a thick, curly blonde bush. Karen reached out and began running her fingers through the hairy mound. Lisa's inhaled sharply, spread her legs slightly, and closed her eyes as she felt the other woman's touch.

"Let me shave you so we can really see how lovely you are. Or if you prefer not to be totally bald, I could trim it down to a nice little strip."

Lisa could not believe how aroused she had become from this woman's touch and talk. She was having a hard time thinking. Finally she replied, "I don't know. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with all this. I, uh...just don't know."

Karen was pleased with how far she had gotten, but did not want to press her too hard for fear of scaring her off. "Well, it is a big step, but I promise you, your husband will go crazy over this pretty little pussy when he sees how smooth and lovely it is."

Karen was surprised by the sadness that filled Lisa's eyes when she mentioned her husband. A tear formed in the blonde's eye and slowly rolled down her cheek. Karen continued to rub Lisa's pussy with her right hand as she rested her left on Lisa's cheek and wiped the tear away with her thumb. "Honey, what's wrong," she asked.

"Jimmy hasn't cared about my feelings or needs for a long, long time. He doesn't even seem to know I'm around."

Karen slid her hand to the back of Lisa's head and pulled her into the crook of her shoulder. She continued to stroke Lisa's pussy as the girl began to cry silently on her shoulder. Finally, she told Karen of her rocky marriage and Jimmy's addictions. Karen listened patiently, stroking Lisa's hair and pubic mound.

Lisa was amazed over how freeing it was to tell someone her troubles. She couldn't believe she was relieving this emotional weight while a woman rubbed her pussy so gently. Her body pressed firmly against Karen's and she loved the way her nipples felt rubbing Karen's smooth skin. Her pussy was on fire.

"Oh, Lisa, I'm so sorry," Karen consoled. "I can tell it's been so long since you have been touched like this. You are so wet and hot." As Karen said this she inserted two fingers into Lisa's tight snatch. "Do you want me to stop."

Lisa had begun to rotate her hips to Karen's touches. She believed it was so wrong to let another touch her this way, but it felt so right. "No," Lisa said. "Please don't stop."

Karen began stroking her fingers in and out of Lisa's pussy as her thumb found her clit. The button was hard and sensitive and Lisa let out a loud moan as Karen rotated her thumb around and over it. Karen kissed Lisa's neck and pulled her tightly to her.

"Oh, god, yes. That's it...there." Lisa began to hump Karen's fingers as they worked themselves in and out of Lisa's hot hole. Karen kissed her way down Lisa's neck and across her chest. Lisa was rising onto her toes and pushing down, trying to get Karen's fingers deeper inside her. Karen inserted a third finger inside the willing blonde and sucked Lisa's right nipple into her mouth.

"Aaaaaaahhhh..." Lisa exclaimed as both hands took Karen's head and pushed it firmly against her large tit. Karen loved how softly the globe nestled her face, how hard Lisa's nipple was. She teased the nub with her tongue and teeth then sucked it hard into her mouth.

Lisa began bucking wildly against Karen's hand. "I'm getting close...I'm gonna cum." she cried. Suddenly, her whole body trembled violently with the fierceness of her first climax in a year. Karen was amazed at the hot juices flowing onto her hand.

When Lisa's body quit shaking, Karen raised her fingers to her face, looking closely at her cum-covered digits. She closed her eyes as she smelled the musky aroma of her friend. Lisa stared in amazement as Karen slowly put them to her lips and then hungrily sucked them into her mouth. Then Karen looked lovingly into Lisa's eyes, her lips smeared with Lisa's juices. Lisa closed her eyes as Karen leaned forward and passionately kissed her. As their tongues entangled, Lisa could taste her own sweetness. She had never experienced anything so erotic in all her life. She felt a new arousal stir in her.

"Lisa," Karen asked, "have you ever eaten a pussy?"