Origin of the Pliscotheans Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers

Ansea allowed Shilla to recover somewhat from her climax, and then resumed her licking. As Shilla began to respond again, she stopped.

“I think you enjoyed that, Shilla, but we have one more test left. This is a test of your ability to concentrate while under intense stimulation, and I need your help again Vrenna.” Ansea gently placed Shilla on the edge of the sleeping platform with her legs on the floor. “now, Vrenna, please place your body so you are facing me, and your own delicious looking sex where Shilla can kiss and suckle you. That’s right. Now, Shilla, I am going to use special stimulation, and I want you to pleasure Vrenna for as long as you can.”

Arnak and Vrenna watched in amazement as Ansea’s inner lips slowly descended and began to pulse. Ansea placed them at the entrance to Shilla’s love passage, and they began to probe between the swollen lips. They withdrew slightly, and were covered with Shilla’s clear nectar. As they continued their probing, Shilla began pushing against them to help. “Ansea, w-w-w-what are you doing to me? I’ve never...ohgod, that feels so soft but it’s alive inside me. Oh no, this is...oh god, it’s touching me everywhere inside. I... can’t... believe... oh, oh, ummmh, ummmh.”

“Don’t forget the test, dearest”, said Ansea. “Vrenna needs a release too.”

With a low moan, Shilla began to lick Vrenna. Ansea kissed Vrenna softly and whispered, “you are very close to your own climax. I can help you both, and myself as well. Kiss me and lose yourself to the feelings.”

As Vrenna returned her kiss, and as Shilla licked avidly, Ansea took both of Vrenna’s nipples and began to roll them and tug; Vrenna responded with a deeper kiss, her tongue searching Ansea’s glittering lips for a matching touch, and finding it, explored the sensations at each end of her body, both sensations similar, but subtly different. Soon she added her soft voice to the sounds of passion again coming from Shilla.

As Arnak watched, it became obvious to him that Ansea was also exciting herself. He could catch glimpses of her nubile clitoris gently caressing Shilla’s, in the same way it had caressed him last night. The stimulation was affecting Ansea as much as Shilla. She began push against Shilla, bringing their bodies into closer contact, and increasing the pressure on their love centers. Ripples of pleasure swept over her body as she also maintained her stimulation of Vrenna. The three females now formed a perfect triangle on the sleeping platform, each apex a pleasure center of wet lips and soft probing tongues and soft suckling sounds. The air in the room was filled with the sounds of pleasure, the owners of the sounds lost as they blended their voices into a symphony of lust and increasing passion and bodies desperately needing release. Arnak was stroking himself in earnest now, his body and brain inundated by the sight and sound and smell of wet, hot females.

Vrenna was the first to arch her back, jut her full breasts, and scream a tiny scream of complete release. She continued to enjoy the attentions of the other females, giggling softly as her body twitched from the continued stimulation. She lifted Ansea’s breasts and gently pinched the nipples. Ansea gasped. “Vrenna, yes, yes, please, yes.” Vrenna pinched harder, then, grasping Ansea’s breast slightly behind the nipple, began a gentle rolling motion with short tugs at the end of each movement. Vrenna could now see the site of Ansea’s and Shilla’s union, and saw Ansea’s large clitoris double it’s motion. Shilla was now writhing under the stimulation, and stopped her attentions to Vrenna. Vrenna was too fascinated to mind, and enjoyed seeing the affect of her manipulations on Ansea.

Ansea smiled at Vrenna, then closed her eyes and began to shudder, the movement starting at her hips and progressing up through her torso. Her head fell back, her eyes open but not seeing, as she mumbled, “Oh Shilla, feel me inside you. I feel you holding me tight. Peak with me now, my beauty. Now, oh now, ohnowohnowonow.”

Shilla did not hear Ansea. She was beyond the simple senses; her body was experiencing never before felt sensations. Afterwards, she would not be able to say when her peak started and ended. All she felt was incredible tension, then massive contractions that ended by exploding in her soul. She felt relieved only for a moment, then the tension came back, followed by another searing explosion. The third wave hit her body, washing away all recognition of anything except the incredible sensation in her belly and clitoris, and as she reached the pinnacle of her desire, her mind dissolved into the feeling, leaving her unable to do anything but thrust against Ansea. As Ansea withdrew, Shilla collapsed into a soft, limp, beautiful blonde doll, totally sated, and unable to move.

Vrenna looked at Arnak, and saw him standing, looking a little sheepish, with his manhood in his hand. It was obviously shrinking, and small droplets of sperm oozed from the tip. She smiled at him, happy with the knowledge that he had found release, her smile holding the promise of another time, a time when he could join with them.

Ansea was the first to speak.

“I have finished my examination, of Shilla at least. I’m afraid I neglected to examine Vrenna completely, and we must do that soon, but I don’t think Shilla will be able to help for a while.”

“I don’t think Arnak will be either”, giggled Vrenna. “We were too much for him to um... stand up to.” She laughed at her little joke.

“I assure you there will be time later”, said Ansea. “Right now, let’s get Shilla to bed. Our little blonde darling seems to have fallen asleep. She will wake tomorrow, and we can discuss the future. I’m sure my proposal will please you, if this session is any indication of your desire for pleasure. Until then, I shall retire to my home, and you should rest. You may need all your strength after our discussion.”

With a wave of her small, white hand, she slipped out of the dome, and disappeared into the forest.

To Be Continued...

ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers
12