Origin of the Pliscotheans Ch. 3

Story Info
Team learns its future with their ancestors.
7.1k words
4.63
39.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers

Arnak and Vrenna stood over Shilla as she lay in sleep. She had been in her sleeping chamber since the lovemaking of the day before. They had not attempted to wake her; neither understood what had happened to her and were unqualified to assess what would happen if they did.

“It’s happening again,” gasped Vrenna. “She’s going to climax again, and she’s not even awake.”

This had been going on for hundreds of chrons. Shilla would lie still, and then, suddenly, her body would begin to undulate as if a lover were pleasuring her. Her hips would churn, then thrust up, again and again, as her low, sultry voice made “mmmm” sounds. Her breasts were swelled tight, and the dark pink nipples that topped each dark aureole were hardened with her apparent passion. As they watched, she would arch against her invisible lover, make rapid quivering thrusts of her hips , and then gasp out yet another peak of passion as clear, viscous liquid erupted from the soft, blond silk covered lips before she sank back to the bed. By Vrenna’s count, this had happened twenty seven times, and as they observed, Shilla began the short climb to climax number twenty eight.

“This is amazing, Arnak. How long do you suppose she can keep this up?

The orgasmic convulsions had started shortly after the alien female, Ansea, had left them. She had involved both Shilla and Vrenna in an passionate examination of their similarities and differences as women of related species. As Ansea had explained, her race had created the Pliscotheans to be compatible with the humanoids of the planet Lauxes; the planet’s males had become extinct eons ago because they were genetically too weak to withstand the strenuous lovemaking required by the Lauxean females. After the Lauxean scientist had genetically engineered their females to be self fertilizing, they created a race of virile males and seductive females and placed them on the planet Pliscothea to reproduce, discover technology, and eventually return to Lauxes to join with the females of that planet. Ansea had been sent to welcome the members of this party, who were themselves on a mission to survey the planet Omthal as a possible colonization site.

They had thought that Shilla had killed Ansea as she approached to greet them, and they carried the body of the female with soft, white pearlescent scale covered skin back to their base camp for examination. The examination had taken an unforeseen turn when Ansea awoke and participated in Shilla’s study. After Shilla had completed her data gathering, Ansea asked to examine her and Vrenna; the examination had begun as a clinical study, and ended as Ansea made love to Shilla and Vrenna. Shilla had collapsed in unconsciousness after an explosive orgasm brought on by Ansea’s long, prehensile, inner vaginal lips, and by her swollen, mobile clitoris.

“Number thirty is coming, if my count is accurate,”, said Vrenna. “If I wasn’t worried about her, I would explode right now, myself. She is so sensual and erotic like this, and she’s making me wet.”

As the young blonde woman again relaxed from the throes of her apparently self induced passion, she moaned and opened her eyes. “Mmmm...Vrenna...Arnak...what are you doing here?” The deep blue eyes had the look of sleepy, sultry, sexual invitation both Vrenna and Arnak loved.

“We’re watching you pleasure yourself, but we don’t know how you’re doing it,” said Arnak. “You have had at least thirty orgasms since Ansea made love to you. We thought you would never wake up.”

Shilla stretched sensuously, arching her breasts into the air, and opening her dripping sex to their view. “Ummmmmmm..., is that why I feel this way? I’m so warm inside, and wet, and satisfied; I just want to lie here for a while and enjoy this feeling, ...unless you two would like to join me, that is.”

“I think we’d better find out if you are all right, first,” said Vrenna. “You have always been rather...eager for pleasure, but this is extraordinary. I’ve never known a female to do what you have just done, and it worries me. Ansea caused this, and we need to find out how.”

“I don’t care how she did it; it’s the most exquisite feeling.” Shilla’s fingertips sought and found her nipple, and caressed it gently. “I want to feel like this forever.”

The numerous tests to which Shilla was submitted revealed only a slight rise in hormone levels well within her normal range; no physical changes were detected, there was no change in blood chemistry, and no change in mental capacity or activity.

“When they finished, Shilla exclaimed, “I’m hungry, in fact, I’m starving.”

“So, you feel normal again?” questioned Vrenna.

Shilla caressed her silky, blond mound, slipped two fingers between the swollen, wet lips, purred, “Yes...I think so. Want to feel for yourself?”, and then giggled. “And I’m still hungry.”

“Arnak, it’s like she’s drunk on nemes wine, or high on some kind of drug, but the tests didn’t show anything like that. I’m a botanist; I don’t have the background to figure it out, and the computer hasn’t helped. We have to find Ansea, and ask her what she did.”

“Well let’s get something for Shilla to eat, first,” chuckled Arnak. “She won’t be quiet until we do.”

While Shilla ate, Arnak ran detailed scans of the surrounding area, and discovered nothing indicating humanoid life. His scan reached much further than any person could have walked since Ansea left, and she had to have gone somewhere. He just couldn’t find her.

They assembled in the main dome. Vrenna had managed to coax Shilla into her uniform. She had been afraid to leave Shilla while they searched, and had decided to take her with them, but it had been difficult; every time she had touched Shilla, she had to fight off caressing fingers and searching lips. Finally, she had Shilla ready, and the three set off in the direction Ansea had taken. Walking was also difficult because Shilla kept rubbing her body against either Vrenna or Arnak, and they finally had to hold her between them.

The Omthal sun, called Anthes by the Pliscotheans, was high overhead when they stopped to rest. They had seen nothing to indicate any humanoid had passed this way except an occasional broken plant stem, and the portable scanner Arnak carried also indicated nothing but plant life and small animals. Shilla had stopped her constant rubbing on Vrenna and Arnak, and seemed to be gazing into the surroundings without seeing. Vrenna questioned, “Shilla, do you feel all right? You look strange.”

“I need to go...that way”, said Shilla as she walked off to the left.

She was already ten strides away when Arnak and Vrenna started to follow, and they had to push their pace to catch her. She was striding through the undergrowth with her head held high; her nostrils were flared and she breathed in deeply in the manner of the carradaraw of Pliscothea when pursuing the small, furry tafbir. She held the breath, then snorted the exhalation, as if to clear her senses for the next breath. Her eyes were wide open and the pupils dilated in spite of the bright, bluish light cast by Anthes. She walked like this for many chrons, her breasts rising high with each breath, and her hips swaying wide with the length of her stride. Shilla changed direction to intercept a low hill, and upon reaching its base, stopped.

“Here... they are here.”

As Shilla walked to a narrow, rectangular opening in the base of the hill, Arnak looked at Vrenna and mouthed the question, “they?”. Shilla walked into the opening. Arnak and Vrenna followed, and peered into the entrance. A faint, pale pink luminescence originated somewhere in the interior, and the glow trapped Shilla’s body in silhouette as she rounded a curve and disappeared. Arnak drew his disrupter and entered the cavern with Vrenna holding his arm. They walked toward the light source, passing other entrances that led only to black voids, and Arnak crouched to avoid the low ceiling. The passage appeared to be carved from the natural soil of the hill. The odor in the passage was the musty smell of old clay soil, recently disturbed, then charred by intense heat; Arnak’s touch to the walls revealed a smooth surface which reminded him of metal or glass, but which was warmer to the touch. The floor of the passage was firm, but not rigid as rock would have been, and must have been of packed soil; here and there, the faint outline of a small humanoid foot could be perceived. The route through the cavern was one of many twists and turns, but with each change in direction, the pale pink glow intensified until Vrenna could see the concern on Arnak’s face. He held a finger to his lips, and pointed to the display on the portable scanner; she could see flitting indicators of four humanoids. The short bursts of data were more like a malfunction, but Shilla had said “they” were here, and Arnak had decided to be cautious.

The light brightened with each step, and the passage became straighter and declined slightly; Arnak understood why the scanner had revealed nothing. The scanner at the base camp, as well as those dispatched by the missionary station, could not penetrate deeply into soil or water, and the passage was descending far below the surface level. His portable unit was identifying life forms, but the indicators were only momentary; probably echoes bouncing off the walls that only could be registered as the passage straightened. They were going down steps now, and when the floor leveled again, were almost ten sards lower than the upper passage. They rounded another curve, and stood facing a large opening;

The pale pink light streamed from the entrance to a large chamber, and as they entered they saw Shilla standing in it’s center. They could see no boundaries to the chamber; the pink light seemed to form a mist at the extent of their vision, but they could trace Shilla’s path into the chamber by the clothing she dropped as she walked; she stood totally nude under the light source, basking in the radiance and apparently absorbing some type of energy. They watched as Shilla lifted her face to the source, cupped her breasts in her hands and lifted them as high as she could into the light. The pink glow seemed to harden her nipples to erect cones, and Shilla began to purr little moans of pleasure and roll her hips as she did when she thrust against Arnak for deeper penetration. She was nearing another orgasm, seemingly just from standing under the pink glow. As Shilla’s body began to quake out the peaking of her passion, Ansea appeared from out of the pink mist and placed her hand on Shilla’s open sex. She fluttered her fingers quickly, and Shilla’s body convulsed and sagged against Ansea’s white, pearlescent body. Ansea caught her easily, and led her into the pinkness.

The pink glow began to fade, and Arnak could begin to see walls with tables, scientific instruments, and platforms. On one of the platforms lay an unconscious Shilla. They rushed to her side where, after a quick check for pulse and breathing, Vrenna pronounced her alive.

“She looks exactly like she did this morning, in a deep sleep, but apparently unharmed. I don’t understand this, not at all. “

“It’s really very logical,” said Ansea.

They had not seen her approach, and both Vrenna and Arnak jumped at her voice.

“Our bodies are nearly identical to yours internally, but as I told you, we mutated some characteristics for your own safety. My inner passage produces a natural lubricant, just as yours does, Vrenna, but it also produces hormones unique to our species. When my inner lips penetrated Shilla, she absorbed some of those hormones. These hormones give us much more acute senses than you possess, and enable us to communicate by telepathic means. They are very like the hormones produced by males and females of your species that govern sexual response, but are of a much stronger concentration. Shilla’s body is very receptive to them, as I am sure, is yours, and they heightened her desire and pleasure to the extent that the normal, tiny motions of her heartbeat, breathing, and involuntary muscle contractions pushed her to repeated orgasms. I had intended these same hormones to wake the latent perceptiveness in her brain that allowed her to find us by scent and telepathy, and did not realize her sensitivity to their impact on sensuality. I apologize to you both for any concern you may have had over her condition, and shall do the same to her when she wakes.”

Vrenna laughed, “I doubt she will want an apology; I would love to experience what Shilla has.”

“In due time, Vrenna. I must first explain. It was necessary to bring you here, and I could not lead you. The pink light you saw is of the same wave length as our home sun, and it is necessary for us to bathe in it’s glow in order to produce amino acids required to sustain our lives. If I had waited to lead you, I would have perished before we arrived. My trip to your camp nearly depleted my supply of these amino acids, and I had to return to the light to replenish them. Apparently, the light also increases the affect of my hormones on Shilla. Again, we did not anticipate this and it will be a subject for study by our scientists when they learn of the phenomenon.”

“You keep saying we and us,” said Arnak. “Are there more of you here?”

“I’m sorry; Roqueel and Sanza will join us shortly. They are here on this trip of greeting with me. It was decided that I should make the first contact, because one of them is a very rare and precious member of our species, and we could not risk her to possible danger. Oh, here they are now.”

Two more females appeared in the entrance to the chamber, both of the same size and shape as Ansea, but one was very different; her body color was slightly iridescent blue in contrast to the pure white of Ansea and the third female. The pale blue scales flashed a pale green sheen when seen at certain angles, and because of her lush, womanly curves, her skin was alive with constantly changing colors. Her hair was also a pale blue, shining in the light, but without iridescence. The female seemed to be younger than Ansea, and her appearance was very exotic to both Arnak and Vrenna.

“Arnak and Vrenna, meet Roqueel and Sanza. Roqueel is the female with the white coloration that I possess, and Sanza is the other. Sanza is the treasure I mentioned earlier, and she is very important to the survival of our species.”

“She is certainly beautiful,” said Vrenna, “but how is she special?”

“As with any genetic mutation, a very small percentage of the new species revert to the earlier genotype, or at least possess some of the earlier characteristics. Perhaps you know of some of your species that have characteristics resembling mine, very small breasts perhaps, or white hair and skin. Some may have the intense drive for reproduction that is a characteristic of my species - your prototype if you will. The so called throwback is an inevitable consequence of genetics. Sanza is such a female. About one in one hundred thousand children born on our planet are the same as Sanza; they have the same coloration, and one other extremely important characteristic. Unlike myself and Roqueel, Sanza could bear children if fertilized by a male, and there is every reason to believe that her children would be male. Males could enable our species to become more genetically diverse and, by fertilizing women like Sanza, could possibly return our population to one with normal reproductive methods. Sanza willingly accepts this responsibility, and awaits only a willing male, but as I have told you, no males exist on our planet.

Vrenna asked, “so that is why you created our species, to furnish males?”

“Yes, in part, but we also need females to join with the male children produced by the women like Sanza. Because we are self-fertilizing, our species has become little more than a society of clones. We need other females for the addition of female traits and characteristics in order to enrich our gene pool, but I wish you wouldn’t say ‘furnish’. You were not created as livestock; you were created to be our friends and lovers, and the choice of joining with us will always be yours. Of course, if a female’s choice is to join with one of our females, that too is possible, and this joining will also produce children.”

“Produce children?” Vrenna exclaimed. “How is that possible? You said you were self-fertilizing.”

“That is true, we are self-fertilizing, but we do not gestate the children spawned by our own body. When we make love, one partner will implant her fertilized egg into the womb of the other. That is the function of our long, prehensile, vaginal lips. The pleasure they give is only a side effect, a wonderful one, but a side effect nonetheless. On Lauxes, some partners both carry unborn children, each a gift from the other.”

“Then Shilla is pregnant with your child?”

“No, Vrenna. The gift of future life is not given as an involuntary part of lovemaking, as we arranged with your species. Implantation is under our control, and we give this precious gift only to those who wish it from us.”

Vrenna mused, “some women on Pliscothea would welcome your gift. They desire children, but since they prefer female partners, must seek out males for fertilization. It can be an emotionally trying experience for them when they would rather have a child as a result of joining with their female partner. I also would welcome the opportunity; I enjoy the company and lovemaking of men, but my long term partner will probably be female. I think they are easier to live with..., no offense intended Arnak.”

“None taken, Vrenna, as long as we can continue to enjoy each other when the mood strikes you.”

Vrenna didn’t appear to hear Arnak. Her face was a mask of confused concentration.

“Vrenna?”, said Arnak. “Vrenna?”

Vrenna was confused because she heard a soft female voice speaking, but the sound did not originate in her ears. It just manifested itself in a series of mental pictures in her brain, and was rather like the understanding of words she had when reading to herself. She was certain she had not generated the thoughts; they just appeared to her. The thoughts conveyed the meaning, “I understand that Shilla has already sampled the pleasure of a Lauxean female. Would you allow me to teach you what she experienced?”

Vrenna looked at Ansea, who looked back in non-commitment. She turned to Sanza, who smiled, but the smile was obviously intended for Arnak. Her eyes fell on Roqueel, who smiled, and then licked her upper lip with a delicious pink tongue.

More pictures entered Vrenna’s brain. “Our ability to communicate telepathically has advantages, do you not agree? I am Roqueel. Yes, those were my thoughts that you understood in your mind, and I was very serious, if you are willing. Your red hair and sensuous body are enticing me to make love to you. You’re a very exciting female, and I sense the passion in your mind and body. Do not worry, no one else can understand my thoughts to you, not even Ansea, although she probably knows what I am communicating to you. It is not necessary for you to speak; I can see your thoughts in my mind. Just think yes, and I will show you the pleasures Shilla experienced.”

Vrenna concentrated, “Does this mean I will carry your child?”

“Not this time. We’ll see how we get along first. I would be honored to have you mother our child, but we need to experience each other for a few times first.”

“Vrenna!” Arnak was becoming concerned. Vrenna had been staring at Roqueel, and would not answer him.

Vrenna didn’t answer this time either. She just walked to Roqueel, placed her arms around the slender, white waist, and kissed her on the lips. As Arnak watched, Roqueel embraced Vrenna and began stroking her back and hips.

“Your females have a strange attraction to our females, Ansea. I didn’t expect-”

ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers