Origin of the Pliscotheans Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Arnak. Would you be father to my first child?’ The thought flashed through Arnak’s brain, and at first he didn’t understand. The thought came again, slower, this time in pictures of him and a pale blue body, writhing in passion, and then the same pale blue beauty suckling a tiny pink child to her large bejeweled breast. He looked at Ansea questioningly.

“She is very young, Arnak, and very inexperienced, but has asked you for a very special gift. In return, she will give you pleasure now, and if you wish it, forever. She cannot yet limit her communication to you alone, and I understood what she asked. If you are willing, it would be a great honor to her, and to me. I need to help her, this first time; since we have no males, she does not understand what she must do.”

Ansea turned to Sanza, and Sanza’s brow wrinkled as she appeared to concentrate. After a few moments, Sanza walked to Arnak, placed her hand around his waist, and turned him to face Roqueel and Vrenna, who had moved to one of the platforms that ringed the room.

“They are beautiful, are they not?”, said Sanza, speaking out loud this time. “Vrenna’s red hair is quite unusual, and very stimulating to me. Your gender is also unknown to me, but I also feel stimulated when I look at you. May I touch your body?”

Arnak took her in his arms, and held her to him gently, as Ansea moved beside them. Sanza’s small hands touched his muscular chest, feeling every contour as she concentrated on exploring him. Her hands moved to his back, and again sought out every line. Her hands slipped down to his narrow waist, then down to cup his hips. Her fingers outlined every muscle, and slipped in to trace the separation of his hips. Arnak was beginning to harden, when he felt Ansea gently place Sanza’s hand between his thighs.

“OH! I didn’t expect this to happen so quickly.”

Sanza stroked his organ through the material of his uniform as Ansea led them to the sleeping platform next to Vrenna and Roqueel.

They sat, Sanza still stroking him as Roqueel undressed Vrenna. Vrenna was flushed, and breathing heavily as Roqueel slipped the uniform from her soft, shapely shoulders. As the uniform slipped below Vrenna’s heavy breasts, Roqueel gasped, and held Vrenna to her. Vrenna’s thick nipples crushed into the tiny buds on Roqueel’s flat chest, covering the tiny bumps and teasing them with the small movements of Vrenna’s breathing. Vrenna sighed, and her parted, soft, red lips were quickly covered by Roqueel’s full white mouth as she continued undressing her. By the time Vrenna had kicked the uniform away from the platform, Roqueel’s chest was expanding into full breasts that pushed back at Vrenna. As the swelling mounds pressed against Vrenna, her own lush breasts firmed and the thick nipples became thicker, longer, and hard. Roqueel broke the kiss, pushed Vrenna to arm’s length, and touched the hard, dark pink projection. As her soft fingers stroked the tip, Vrenna moaned a little purr of delight, and cupped Roqueel’s growing breast. Her thumb found the tiny bud, and teased it into a hard nub that perched on the large, white, jeweled mound.

Arnak’s hand moved to Sanza’s breasts, and found small, firm mounds already standing proudly on her chest and topped with small, firm nipples begging to be kissed and tugged.

“You can see that Sanza is very ready for you, Arnak.” said Ansea. Since she is so young, only twenty of your sun cycles, she responds quickly to stimulation. She has been taught the arts of love by myself and Roqueel, and is eager to both please you and to have you please her. Sanza’s unique gifts include one which only you can experience, but you will discover that when she is ready. Lay her back on the platform, and please try to be gentle. She understands most of what will happen, but this is her first time.”

Amid the sounds of passion coming from Roqueel and Vrenna, Arnak eased Sanza back on the platform. Her slender body, now endowed with small, but deliciously pert breasts and nipples, beckoned his maleness to stand erect, and he removed his uniform. As the garment slipped past his manhood, Sanza clapped a hand to her mouth and stifled an “OH”. Her eyes were open wide, and the dark blue pupils dilated to depthless pools of wonder and desire as he slipped down beside her, and caressed her side. As his fingertips traced the line between her breasts, her breath quickened to short pants, and her body tensed when they traced circles around the cute little hard nipple. His mind felt, “kiss me”, and he covered the small, juicy lips with his own. A small tongue slipped into his mouth, searching the inside of his lips, then finding and caressing his tongue. “Umm...” moaned Sanza. Arnak felt searching fingers stroke down his belly, find his erect manhood, and lightly grasp his shaft. The fingers lifted it as if testing its weight, then closed around it again and gently squeezed. The fingers then sought and found his sack, and rolled the enclosed orbs into their palm, again weighing them before the fingers continued to fondle him.

Arnak slowly caressed each sparkling breast and it’s taut nipple, enjoying the pleasure he was giving Sanza. Her eyes were open, and he became lost, momentarily, in their depths. A thousand images flashed across his mind, put there, he was sure, by Sanza. He saw her lying on top of him, impaled on his shaft. He saw her face in the peak of her passion, beautifully contorted into a mask of pure, innocent pleasure. She was filling his mind with all the visions she had of their coupling, all the feelings she was feeling, and her wishes for his touch. Bent to kiss her small nipple, and Sanza arched her breast to his mouth, nearly suffocating him in her attempt to force her entire small breast between his lips. He attempted to satisfy her wish, but as he enveloped her nipple, aureole, and part of her breast, the mound swelled again, and left him suckling only her nipple.

“She will continue to enlarge until she is fully developed.” said Ansea. “Although her breasts have swelled before in passion from her self-pleasuring, only a partner can bring her to what will be her final, aroused state. Her lineage is well endowed, as you will see as you continue.”

Arnak could only agree as the small breasts became larger and larger, soon becoming larger than even Vrenna’s. Her nipples, too, enlarged, becoming as large as the end of Arnak’s thumb with rough textured tips that wrinkled at the touch of his fingers and tongue. He rolled one of the wonderfully erect nubs, and Sanza’s thoughts once again entered his brain. There were no pictures this time, just a feeling of overwhelming pleasure. Arnak groaned as the thought-feeling blended with the sensations coming from his groin, for Sanza had begun to stroke his member, rolling the foreskin over the head and then stretching it as her grasp met his belly. The dainty hand created exquisite sensations that threatened to bring Arnak to his pleasure too soon, and he reluctantly regained control by concentrating on the small lips between Sanza’s smooth thighs. His fingertips caressed the outer lips, squeezed them together, and then felt the oily moisture that slipped through them. He brought his hand to his face and savored her scent, finding that the clean, musky odor further increased his passion. His fingertips went back to slip between the soft lips and to fondle the hardening nub hiding there. Sanza’s hips began to shudder as he teased all around the nub, and it began to seek out his fingertip to pleasure itself. He assisted in the quest of the fluttering little pleasure bump, and stroked his thumb over the tip as he buried one finger into her wet, pulsating passage. Sanza’s internal lips extended to cover his finger, and tried to draw it deeper into her belly. Arnak inserted a second finger, and found the passage to be very small. He would have to be gentle or he would injure her.

Sanza’s thoughts pierced his mind, thoughts of her small body under his, thoughts of him entering her small passage. He gently spread her virgin thighs, and positioned himself at her entrance. As his member touched the moist opening, the inner lips slowly crept over his length, and began to pull him in. He allowed himself to penetrate until he felt resistance, and then stopped. The soft lips continued to coax him deeper, but Arnak withdrew to the very entrance. The lips extended to cover his shaft once again, and began their pulling embrace. He again allowed himself to penetrate, and when he met resistance, Arnak pushed slightly. A flood of lust from Sanza’s thoughts almost swept control from him, but he resisted his need to thrust deep into her, and withdrew again. Each withdrawal caused the lips to seek out and draw him in again, and with each stroke, he pushed against the resistance harder, stretching her a small amount at a time. Sanza was panting and writhing under him now, attempting to impale herself on him with each thrust, and her fluttering clitoris was caressing itself on the top of his member. Suddenly, a bright flash of color seared through his mind, changing from blue to green to red to yellow to blinding white, and Sanza vocalized her fall into the abyss of her first orgasm with “hmmm....hmmm...hm..hm..hm..hm...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” As the final whispered sound escaped her lips, Arnak pushed gently but firmly through her mostly relaxed virgin resistance, the sensations of Sanza’s peak overcoming the little pain his complete insertion caused.

They lay there as Sanza recovered, and the thoughts she sent him were of innocent wonder, immense love, and a savage passion demanding further satisfaction. She turned his head toward Roqueel and Vrenna with the touch of a finger, and they watched the two females in the passionate embrace he had witnessed between Ansea and Shilla.

Roqueel was ensconced between the soft, smooth thighs Arnak had worshipped so many times in the past. Roqueel’s bare, white outer lips were tight against Vrenna’s shaved pink opening as her inner lips pleasured Vrenna’s passage. Vrenna was purring, panting and moaning, all at the same time, her red hair framing a face depicting immense pleasure, joy, and wonder at the feelings deep in her belly. Her eyes were locked onto those of her pearlescent lover, and Arnak knew a special feeling between the two females must be responsible for the sultry gaze. Vrenna’s sensuous voice answered what must have been Roqueel’s thoughts to her. “Oh yes, that’s wonderful. You’re - ohhhhh, never - ahhhh, felt so - mmmmm, don’t stop, please, don’t stop.” Roqueel seemed to be voicing her passion only with her mind, as Arnak and Sanza heard no sound escape her lips, but her face mirrored Vrenna’s and her breathing had become a ragged series of pants and gasps. Arnak could not see between their bodies, but he knew that Roqueel was pleasuring them both with her dancing pleasure nub, and both were pushing hard against each other with evenly matched and timed thrusts. Vrenna suddenly shrieked in pleasure as her body arched high into Roqueel, and both females shuddered out their peaks before Roqueel covered Vrenna’s body with her own. Vrenna had closed her eyes as she always did after Arnak made love to her, but they soon flashed open again and her face changed from a vision of serene fulfillment to surprise, to wonder, to ecstasy. Her hips bucked against Roqueel as she felt the fluttering clitoris stimulating her to another peak.

Arnak was highly excited by the sight of the two females in the embrace of love, as was Sanza. Her inner passage was milking Arnak again, and he responded by slow, deliberate thrusts in and out of the warm, wet lips. Sanza was closing on a higher peak, and her thoughts rushed through his mind in a whirlwind of passion and raw animalistic lust. Her hands were on her breasts, rolling and pulling her large nipples, and her hips thrust against him with each tug on the sensitive, wrinkled flesh. Arnak was attempting to hold on to control in order to increase her pleasure, and was succeeding until the electric shock of unknown contact to his shaft streaked from it’s head to his brain. Her inner lips were pulling him deep into her and he felt something like hot, wet lips close on the tip of his member. The feeling was like Vrenna’s lips when she gave him oral pleasure, but his member was deep in Sanza’s belly. The lips sealed against the head of his shaft, and he felt a sucking sensation that was bringing him rapidly to his peak. As he attempted to withdraw from her, her long inner lips grasped his member and held him firmly in place while the smaller lips swirled the head in their hot, wet, grasp. His body would not now have responded to his mind, had his mind even been able to command it. Instead, his brain was filled with Sanza’s pleasure thoughts and with the cries of pleasure coming from Vrenna and Roqueel. He understood nothing but his need to stay deep inside Sanza; his mind would allow no thought except Sanza’s command to thrust deep, deeper, deeper. The sucking sensation was drawing him in as the soft, wet lips pulled against the underside of his organ. His whole being centered on Sanza’s hot, wet, inner belly, and as the colors blinded his mind again, Arnak groaned in lust and exploded his seed into the hot sucking lips again and again and again. When he could spurt no more into the wet, insatiable suction, Arnak collapsed on top of Sanza. The blinding colors gradually receded to pale hues, and then to Sanza, smiling at him through his now seeing eyes as her arms wrapped his body in a loving embrace. He felt the suction continuing, gently now, as if her body were savoring each drop of seed that he felt leaving his member. The feeling was unimaginable, and indescribable, and Arnak could only bury his face in the pale blue hair and lie imbedded in this young, hot female as his organ slowly leaked out the remnants of their passion.

Some time later, Arnak awoke. He was still on top of Sanza, although his organ had fallen from her warm, slippery embrace. She was looking at him through those endlessly deep, dark blue eyes. Her thoughts again invaded his brain, though in the gentle, soft voice he had heard before their lovemaking. The thoughts spoke to him of appreciation, thanks and love. Love...that thought had not crossed Arnak’s mind since the start of their mission. He had thought he loved Shilla and Vrenna, but these thoughts were different. These thoughts spoke to him of closeness, children, and eternity. He was confused by the idea, but intrigued by the feelings they aroused in him.

“Yes, she loves you, Arnak.” said Ansea. “It may be because you were her first male, or because you have given her a very precious gift, or it may be because she really does love you. Only you can judge your feelings for her, but whatever you decide, remember she is young and easily hurt. Hold her now; she is satisfied for a time, and needs the closeness of your body to complete her fertilization.”

“I felt...she has lips that pulled at me, deep inside. Is this the special talent you spoke of?”

“Females of our ancestors evolved to maximize the probability of fertilization. Sanza has small lips at the opening of her womb. When she prepares to receive seed, the lips seal themselves to the male’s organ so that none of the precious fluid may escape. The feeling for the male is also enhanced by the suction created, but unfortunately, this intense sensation repeated at the frequency needed by our females sapped the life from our males. You have proven capable of not only enjoying the sensations, but also of recovering quickly from them, or so my eyes tell me. It appears that Sanza was not as satisfied as I thought.”

Arnak was very aware of the tingle in his shaft as Sanza’s inner lips again caressed his length. He looked into her dark blue eyes and saw raw lust building. Her nostrils flared as she drew him into her again, and Arnak was soon lost in the pleasure of her body. Their coupling was slower this time, but more intense in sensation. Each time me buried himself in her wetness, the small hidden lips caressed his throbbing tip, wetly swirling around it to tease the underside. The feeling was incredible, and as Arnak felt her hard nipples pushing into his chest, felt her legs wrap around him, felt her hands pulling on his hips, pulling him deeper inside her, he gave up all hope of control. He returned to the animal instincts lurking beneath the thin skin of reason that made him Arnak, and became a dominant male impregnating his female. When Sanza’s time approached, the hidden lips began sucking again, sucking and milking him for his precious seed, seed to complete the life cycle, seed to continue the species. Arnak spurted his passion into the sucking opening with a loud groan that was almost the growl of animal conquest of his ancestors. Sanza’s bite on his shoulder spurred him to another spurt, and another, and another as he filled his female with his life force. His mind now was only her color thoughts again, and his body jerked as the sucking lips drained him and left him grunting and groaning in exploded passion.

How long Arnak lay imbedded in her hot passage, he could not say; he just gradually returned to reason, brought back to being Arnak by slender fingers and warm hands caressing his body. Ansea, Roqueel, Shilla, and Vrenna were stroking his back, neck, and shoulders. He rose from the platform, Sanza’s arms pulling her with him before she released her embrace to sit. Shilla, Vrenna, Roqueel and Ansea were gathered around them, touching them with longing and admiration in their eyes.

Ansea spoke. “Arnak, Shilla, and Vrenna, you have returned to us after eons of evolution and have fulfilled our hopes for our future. We know that your civilization is in danger of dying because of overpopulation. We foresaw that the desire for reproduction we gave you would result in this, and have been exploring and colonizing many planets in many galaxies in preparation. Our offer to the Pliscotheans is an offer to live among us, or, should you choose, with us as life partners, in these colonies. We have prepared enough living sites to accommodate your population and its expansion for thousands of generations. We also have developed travel and other technology far in advance of yours which we will share for the betterment of both our species. All we ask in return is for you to accept us as friends, lovers, or partners as each individual may choose. Please return to your home station and present our offer. We can not go with you, but we have filled the data banks of your ship with all the information of our past, present and hopes for the future. If the Pliscotheans are agreeable, the star maps we have provided will guide you to our colonies.”

The Xanthos settled quietly to the surface of Omthal, her plasma powered magnetic engines emitting a muted whine as they fought against the planet’s gravitational field. She carried an advance crew of three, Arnak, Shilla, and Vrenna, who would make contact with the Lauxean females, and direct the landing of the four hundred colonists from one of the closest missionary stations. As the main hatch opened and the three stepped into the bluish light of Anthes, they saw the three females waiting by the domes of the base camp. As Arnak stepped off the ramp, he was enveloped in the arms of the pale, iridescent blue Sanza, and felt himself pressed against her swollen belly. “I’m glad you have returned to us, Arnak.”

Vrenna ran to embrace Roqueel, and the two females held each other as lovers long parted by distance, then reunited after the passing of time. Shilla walked to Ansea.

“Ansea, I am unsure about us. In my separation from you, I found myself dreaming of our loving time, and of the pleasure we brought each other, but I still like the feeling of a male pleasuring me. Can we be lovers if I also share pleasures with a male?”