Original Angels Ch. 11

Story Info
Life at home gets sexier.
3.2k words
4.75
36.8k
22

Part 11 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

*

Life At Home

It was only a short while later that Trish arrived home with Teri. Tracy and I were still out by the pool although I had put supper in the oven and it was cooking already.

Teri asked her mom if they could join us for a swim and Trish replied that a swim and a soak in the hot tub was what she wanted. They went back inside to undress and appeared moments later in their naked glory, ready to relax for the evening. As we swam together Teri talked about cheerleading practice and how much she enjoyed the activity. She stated that she was sure she could make the team, like her older sister. Tracy reminded her that the competition was tough, but supported and encouraged her to keep working hard.

Trish told us that her busy day had kept her on her feet all day long and she was feeling tired and sore. We moved to the hot tub and I massaged her feet while we soaked and enjoyed the power of the aqua jets. Tracy mentioned to her mother that I had had a friend come to call today after golf and that we had surprised her while she was sunning on the pool deck. It was Tracy's way of letting the truth be known and also making it clear that although she hadn't minded putting on her little show, that it hadn't been initiated by her and that we had indeed caught her by surprise.

Trish laughed it off, but I pointed out that although this day it turned out OK, it might have been embarrassing if someone else had come home with me. Not all of my friends would react the way Ralph did. I told the girls that we really need to figure out how to let each other know if we should be dressed around the house and when, and that we should discuss what would be appropriate to wear under different circumstances.

'After all,' I said, 'what would happen if Teri brought one of her friends here and I walked out with nothing on?'

The thought of me exposing myself to an innocent young teen age girl was even a little scary. I wouldn't want to get a call from an angry mom.

Teri giggled and said 'What's the big deal?' Her own innocence betrayed her. She knew that most families were different from ours and that nudity was discouraged and even offensive for some.

As we exited the hot tub and set dinner out on the table our conversation became more focused and took on a more serious tone. We all agreed that even though we enjoyed being naked around the house, we did need to show respect for our potential guests. We also agreed that we really didn't want to have to keep all of our clothes on when we came home everyday.

We decided to try to implement a warning system based on simple communication. We would all try to let the others know anytime that we expected to have a guest and who that guest might be. It seemed like an easy enough thing to do. It might even improve our lives by helping us each to think about the day ahead and plan for ourselves and let each other know what we had in mind.

We also talked about what we should be wearing and how much we needed to cover up.

I began this part of the discussion by asking the question, 'How much should I wear for your friends? I guess my bikini underwear isn't enough, but how about boxer shorts? And should I wear a shirt?'

Teri said that some of her friends' fathers worked around the house without a shirt on and that often times they just wore shorts.

Tracy said 'I see my friend Tammi's dad all the time in just his swimsuit. It doesn't cover very much. And as for you Rob, I like it when you wear boxers. It lets me think about what's hanging around just inside that flap...'

Trish burst out laughing at her daughter's comment, and agreed that for me, boxers were certainly enough to show respect for their friends while still maintaining the casual comfort that we all enjoy at home. She even suggested that maybe we should go shopping and pick out a few new pair for me to put in my drawer.

We all felt that was a good idea. Then we began to discuss what they should all consider appropriate for themselves. Tracy said that Tammi was always running around her house in her thong bikini and that she looked hot, but if it was OK to wear that to the beach or the pool, why not at home too?

Trish asked Teri and Tracy how many swimsuits they each had.

'I have two but they're getting old.' Tracy replied.

'I have three, but two of them are really old! They used to be Tracy's!' Teri sneered.

We all laughed.

'Come to think of it, mine are getting old too.' Trish said. 'But I do like that new one that I got from Wicked Weasel.'

I realized that I had never even seen Trish in a swimsuit. We spend all of our time swimming in the nude.

'What's that one that you're talking about dear?' I asked.

'Oh, I guess you've never seen it. Should I model it for you?'

We all clapped our hands and said yes. So while Tracy and Teri and I cleaned up the dinner dishes, Trish went into the bedroom to put on her bikini.

We were all settling down in the game room when Trish came back. Teri was stretched out on the sofa. Tracy had plopped herself down in my lap. She was fondling my dick and telling me, 'I like it when you keep it shaved clean like this. It feels good to touch. So nice and smooth...'

Trish strolled in and did a few turns for us. She was wearing high heels and the sexiest thong bikini I had ever seen! It was royal blue and consisted of just three small triangles of sheer fabric held together by matching string. The two triangles on the top were just large enough to cover her small nipples and yet they were clearly visible through the sheer nylon. I could only imagine how much more transparent it would be if she got it wet. And the bottom was the same. A tiny piece of nylon, clinging to her vaginal lips held tightly in place by the three pieces of string. The one that went up her butt disappeared completely until it reappeared at the top of her crack and connected to the waist string.

Tracy still had her hand on my cock and we both felt it growing in her fist. She pulled on it gently and said, 'Oh mom! I think Rob likes it! At least part of him does!'

Trish looked at her daughter's hand holding my stiffening manhood and stepped closer to us.

'I see you're right.' She said. 'And how do you like it?'

'Wow, mom! It's really hot! Can I have one like that too?'

She turned to me and asked, 'Suppose that would be enough covering up for Ralph?'

I laughed and answered. 'I don't think there's anything that you could wear, short of a nun's habit, that would keep Ralph from lusting after your hot young body, Tracy.' I pinched her nipple playfully and she brushed my hand away.

Tracy laughed and we all laughed with her.

'Can I try it on mom?' she asked.

Trish reached behind her back and pulled on the bra string. It fell from her tits and I noticed her nipples had hardened with the attention we were all giving her.

Tracy got up from my lap and put the top on. Although her body is more youthful than Trish's, they are both pretty much the same size, and since there wasn't much to the bikini anyway, it figured that it would still fit her well. Trish stepped out of the bottom and held it for Tracy to put on. Tracy pulled it up and adjusted it between her legs.

'God Tracy.' I said, 'That might even be more sexy than when you don't have anything on!'

Tracy knew exactly what I meant. She rubbed her nipples under the nylon and stroked her hands down her hips and thighs.

'I like this mom. Can I get one too?'

Trish smiled and answered, 'If we all think this is what we should wear around the house, why not? What do you think Teri?'

Teri was softly stroking her pussy and Trish's question broke her trance.

'Uh, yeah... Wow, will it make me look as sexy as you two?'

We all laughed together.

'C'mon you guys. We can go to the Wicked Weasel website and see all of the styles and order some right now.' Trish lead us all into my office and punched in the address. In seconds we were all gathered around the screen and placing an order for a dozen new swimsuits in various colors and styles to be delivered to our home in the next two weeks.

I had my arms around Teri and Tracy as they chose the styles that appealed to them most. It was agreed that they could all share the different suits. Tracy was quietly stroking my dick as it grew while observing the hot tan models in the photos on the screen. She whispered in my ear, 'I hope I have this same effect on you when I wear these.'

'I'm sure you will babe.' I whispered back. I kissed her ear and patted her butt. She bumped her hip against me and we laughed together.

Trish spun around in the desk chair after she had submitted the order. Her eyes were looking straight at Tracy's fist holding my stiff rod. She leaned forward and kissed and licked my shaft while her daughter still held it. She reached her arms around Teri and Tracy and hugged them close to her. Then she lifted her face and kissed them both on the mouth.

Teri announced that she was getting tired and was going to bed. Trish looked at the clock and said, 'Oh my, it's after nine already.'

Teri turned her face to mine and kissed me on my lips. 'Good night Rob.' She leaned over and kissed Tracy. ''night Trace.' And then she gave Trish a big kiss too. 'Goodnight mom. I love you.'

'Love you too, Teri.' We all answered as she walked off to her bedroom.

Trish stood up from the chair and took Tracy's hand. 'Come with me. I'll show you where I keep my swimsuits.'

We all walked into our bedroom. Tracy took off the bikini while Trish turned down the bedcovers. Then she walked into the closet and opened a dresser drawer for Tracy. 'I keep my swimwear in this drawer. You can wear any of these and feel free to come and get them anytime you want. OK honey?'

Tracy nodded and placed the blue bikini back in its place.

As they walked back into the bedroom Trish said to Tracy, 'I heard you telling Rob that you like the way he keeps himself smooth and shaved...'

'Oh I do.' Tracy replied, 'It looks so handsome and makes me want to touch it.'

Trish stepped over and stroked my cock. 'I know dear. I like it that way too. Did I see a little strip of hair over your pussy tonight?'

Tracy sat down on the bed and spread her legs open. 'Yes. Tammi and I were comparing the other day and she told me that her mom keeps her bush trimmed in all kinds of funny shapes. She did a heart for Valentines Day and a lightening bolt, and she even did a Diamondbacks' D for baseball season!'

Trish chuckled. I know honey. Actually Tammi's mom Rhonda is a client of mine and I do those trims for her.'

'Really mom? You do that? I was just trying to grow a little thin strip. Tammi has hers in a triangle right now.'

Trish got on her hands and knees between Tracy's legs and inspected the half inch wide strip of hair over her slit. 'This looks nice, but if you want something special, I'll be glad to sculpt something for you. Just leave about a three inch square to grow for the next two weeks and then I'll trim it for you.'

'OK mom. That sounds great!'

'But keep this area around your labia shaved clean. I like it that way. It's pretty and so nice to kiss.' Trish leaned forward and kissed and licked Tracy's vagina and I watched as she used her tongue to spread the lips and poke at Tracy's clit.

Tracy opened her legs wider and sighed, 'Oh mom, that feels so nice.'

Trish looked up at me and asked, 'Rob have you ever really tasted this pussy?'

I smiled back and thought for a moment. 'Only indirectly, from a fortunate finger.' I admitted.

'Well get down here and taste this.' She moved aside and made room for me. I dove in, gently at first, and then with more gusto.

Tracy held my head with her hands and guided me as my tongue moved from her clit to her asshole. 'Oh Rob that feels so good!' she encouraged me.

Trish moved away and up to Tracy's breasts. She tugged at Tracy's nipple with her teeth while I continued my oral ministrations. Tracy moaned and began to writhe about. I placed my hands under her ass, holding both cheeks and stabbed my tongue deep inside her sweet young cunt. She ground her pubis against my mouth and cried out with pleasure. Trish straddled her daughter and rested her smooth pussy on the top of my head. When I looked up, my nose slipped between her lips and I licked it slowly before returning to Tracy. Tracy was now crying out a string of sighs and moans.

'Oh yes Rob! Right there! Mmm, mom, pinch my nipple! Harder! Oh God! Oh Yes! AAahhhh!'

I felt a gush of fluid racing from Tracy's opening into my mouth and I swallowed the sweet tasting nectar as my tongue continued to pierce her virginal hole. My little finger was pressing at her anus and the wetness allowed it to slip inside to the first knuckle. I made little circles inside her ass while she bucked into my face with her orgasmic cries.

'Oh God! Rob that feels so good! Oh mom! You are incredible!'

As I pulled my face away from Tracy, Trish pushed herself back at me and as their pubic bones ground together, I licked the full length of both of their pussies, from asshole to asshole, lingering to press my tongue inside of each of their clean tail orifices.

Trish and Tracy were sharing a deep, wide open mouthed kiss, as I rolled away and watched them together.

'Wow mom. That was fantastic! Rob eats my pussy as good as you do!'

'I know Trace, that's one of the reasons why I want to marry him.'

My ego jumped up to a higher level as I listened to them complimenting my lovemaking skill. Trish rolled off her daughter and looked across at me. Then looking at Tracy, she asked, 'Should we do something nice for him?'

Tracy grinned at her mom and said, 'I want to see him shoot!'

Trish smiled and reached across Tracy's hips to grab my semi hard member. I had been so focused on the two of them, that my own pleasure was secondary. But as Trish held me I began to feel the blood rushing to my center point. Tracy turned on her side and the two of them repositioned themselves so that they could both get their mouths on the head of my dick.

They began to lick it, alternating licks and moving it back and forth between them. Then the licks turned to kisses and then full sucks and Tracy imitated each move that her mom put on me. Five second sucks, then ten, then thirty seconds at a time. They were taking me deep down their throats and I was rock solid and wondering how much longer I could hold back. I was as excited by the warmth and loving touch of their mouths as I was by the sight of these two beauties applying their full attention to my throbbing cock.

I moaned and announced that I was losing control.

'Let it come.' Trish said as Tracy bobbed her head up and down. 'Cum on our faces. Cum all over us!'

I felt the first spurt as Tracy was just pulling away. It hit her at the side of her mouth and slid across her cheek. Trish saw it and grabbed me in her fist. She directed the next two squirts at her own face and rubbed my dick over her nose and cheeks. My cum was all over her face. Then she pointed it at Tracy and I shot two more spurts at Tracy's mouth and forehead. As my orgasm slowed, Trish put me back in her mouth and sucked some more. Then she offered me to Tracy and she sucked the last few drops out of me.

When she stopped, they looked at each others' cum covered faces and giggled. Trish stuck out her tongue and licked a big gob off of Tracy's cheek. Tracy returned the favor by eating a big swipe from her mother's nose. I shifted around so that I could kiss them both.

'That's right, Rob,' Trish said, 'Help clean up this mess you made.'

I kissed them both and we all licked each others' faces. As I licked the last drops from Trish's cheek, I shared it with Tracy and she cleaned it all from my tongue. We continued in a three way kiss in the center of our bed as our faces dried from the cum and saliva.

Finally Trish sat up and said, 'Did we all enjoy that?'

'Mmm, yes.' Tracy and I both nodded in agreement.

'OK then we'll have to do it again more often.'

Then, turning to Tracy, she asked, 'Tracy do you want Rob to teach you more about boys and sex and love?'

Not waiting for an answer, she asked me, 'Rob, has Tracy been teasing you and making you horny?'

We both nodded affirmatively.

'I thought so. So I want you to know, that it's OK. Tracy, if you want Rob to show you anything, just ask him. I trust him completely. And Rob, don't worry, I want you to show Tracy how much she can enjoy a man, and I want you to enjoy her too. You both have my blessing. No hiding. No sneaking. No guilt. OK?'

Tracy and I both smiled at each other and then Trish. Tracy leaned over and kissed her mom once again. Then she kissed me. 'I love you both.' She said as she got off the bed and headed off to her own room.

I kissed Trish and held her tightly.

'I want you to feel the same way about Teri too.' She said. 'We'll have a similar conversation with her one day soon. I love you so much.'

We made passionate love for the next hour and then drifted off into the most peaceful of sleeps. And dreams.