Original Sin

Story Info
A friend's birthday does not go as planned...
1.8k words
4.12
28.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was on her way to Samantha's house for her birthday. She had turned eighteen a few months earlier and tonight it was her best friends turn. She knew Samantha had tried to persuade her dad to let them go out into town but as Bishop he had a dim view on women who went into town to get drunk and fornicate. Church was where Stephanie had met Samantha. She had regularly attended and when their Bishop came to visit with his daughter they had started talking and become good friends. Stephanie was very good and proper – she always did what was expected of her and always followed her faith to the letter. Samantha was a little bit of a rebel, always testing her father's limits and his forgiveness.

Stephanie's parents had dropped her off and she stepped out of the car wearing her comfortable jeans and a baggy top that hid her growing cleavage. Some girls at her college were still flat chested even at eighteen years old; she had developed ample cleavage that almost made her five foot four form a little top heavy. She didn't really like the attention so she wore tops that hid her assets. She had started shaving herself recently after Samantha had told her how much easier personal hygiene was – she trusted Samantha implicitly.

She ran inside and gave Samantha a hug, her friend was tall and not as well-proportioned as her – she was always a hit with the boys a tended to flirt shamelessly – even when Stephanie told her off for it. Tonight she said hello briefly to the Bishop (who was young for a Bishop – mid forties, tall and dark hair) and then scampered off upstairs with her friend to her room. They had decided to have a chilled out night – movies, popcorn, and a bit of a pamper session with some of Samantha's treats.

They settled down on the bed and put the movie on – one of the recent rom-coms that Samantha adored. She loved the lead actor and was always talking about the things she would love to do to him. Some of the things she said made Stephanie blush bright crimson, some of them made her feel things that she knew was wrong. Once, after Samantha left, she had even touched herself after a particularly naughty conversation – this was something she knew others did but her sheltered life and religious up-bringing had left her woefully unprepared for it and the intensity of the feelings had scared her into stopping.

They sat chatting and giggling at the goings on in the film and then with a naughty giggle Samantha reached under her bed and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"I stole this from downstairs – he has so many he won't notice one missing – it is my birthday after all..."

Without asking she poured two glasses of it and pressed one into Stephanie's hand. She looked at it doubtfully. She had never drunk before in her life – but as she watched her friend take a big swallow she didn't want to let her down so copied. She choked for a moment as she swallowed the acidic taste filling her mouth – it wasn't bad- she kind of liked the flavour so she took another mouthful – drinking it like lemonade. As her glass emptied Samantha topped it up and they both clinked the glasses together before giggling and taking large mouthfuls. It didn't take long before the whole bottle was gone and they were lying together cuddling and giggling on the bed.

"Let's play a game," Samantha suggested "truth or dare – we will take it in turns."

"Okay..." Stephanie was feeling very relaxed now – she hadn't drunk as much as Samantha but never having drunk before she felt a little weird – but happy.

"You go first..." Samantha suggested,

"Okay... Truth..."

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Samantha! No... you know I haven't... "

"Why not – its good fun..."

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"You didn't ask truth or dare – but I'll answer – yes – quite a few – Thomas was the best kisser."

"Thomas... our teacher Mr Taylor???"

"Ooooops yes – I wasn't supposed to say but this wine was stronger than I realised."

"Samantha that's so naughty and wrong... isn't he married?"

"His wife didn't mind..."

"She was there?"

"Mmmmm she kissed good as well."

"Samantha... what would your Dad say?"

"He knows – he found a few photos on my phone – it's why I'm not allowed out at the minute and only you are allowed round."

Stephanie sat there in shock – she knew Samantha had a naughty side but this was beyond any of her experiences or understanding. She knew what Samantha had done was so wrong but also she had that familiar tingle down below – stronger than it had ever been before. She opened her mouth to speak but before she could say a word Samantha was kissing her. She froze in shock. They had been lying next to each other on the bed, comfy and a little drunk and now her best friend's tongue was in her mouth, her lips against hers. She could feel Samantha's breasts pressing against her and her fingers on her stomach. She felt that tingle explode into an inferno and leapt from the bed running out of the room. As she ran out the door she looked back to see Samantha looking sad on the bed.

It was wrong, she shouldn't be kissing a girl; she shouldn't feel like this she shouldn't... her thoughts were a jumble as she sped through the house. She didn't know what she was doing, where she was going. She didn't realise where she was until she had run into the study and crashed into the Bishop, spilling his glass of whisky.

"Just what do you think you're doing running around my house dressed like that?" His angry voice filled the study – she realised she was just in her night dress that she had changed into whilst they did each other's nails.

"I... I..."

"Is that wine I can smell? Did you bring wine to my daughter?"

"Wait... No..." She stammered – her brain tangled by the wine and the kiss and the emotions inside her.

"I trusted you but I can see you are just as big a slut as my daughter. Is that her lipstick on your face? You obviously need punishing just like her."

Stephanie looked in shock – she felt his hands drag her over to the large wooden desk he had in the study, he tossed her over it, face down. She felt helpless, frozen, confused. She felt her night dress lifted up and tried to say something but his hand slammed into her pantie covered ass making her shriek. His hand slammed into her ass again and she shrieked again. He rained blows on her backside – she felt the fire inside her explode into an inferno – rather than dampening that need her punishment seemed to inflame it.

"These are getting in the way..." She could hear how the Bishop's voice was slightly slurred and she realised he had been drinking as well. She felt her panties pulled down her legs her bare ass exposed to this man of God. She felt his hand slamming into her bare ass, the heat of her skin against his fingers. All of a sudden she felt his finger tenderly caressing her skin – what was he doing.

"Such a slut, just like my daughter... You'll get what you deserve."

Frozen in shock she heard the zip go on his pants and then them hit the floor, she felt his legs against hers as he pushed her legs ide. She knew instinctively that the warm object between her was his penis. She started to say no but just as the word started to leave her mouth she felt his cock rip into her and tear through her virginity.

She cried out in shock as she was penetrated for the first time in her young innocent life. Her best friend's dad, a Bishop had his thick cock deep inside her. He had her pinned roughly to the desk as she felt him pull out and slam back inside her. Her whimpers grew louder as he fucked her hard and brutal. She had nothing to reference again, no idea – all she knew were the feelings and sensations that were tearing her apart. She felt herself explode inside and out as she had the first orgasm of her life. She thrashed on the desk under him, moving around in the overwhelming sensations. She felt him grab her hair to hold her still as he drilled in and out of her.

"Oh god..." was the only word that his pounding cock forced out of her. She looked up and in the glass of the large bookcase in front of her she could see the shimmering reflection of the man behind her thrusting in and out of her over and over. She exploded again at this filthy image and the knowledge that lay behind it. As her young, deflowered pussy tensed and exploded around the Bishop's shaft she felt him slam deep inside her one last time and explode – his cum flooding inside her. She panicked – suddenly realising she wasn't on any form of contraception – she might be pregnant?

She felt him slowly slide out of her. The cum dripping from her abused pussy down her legs. She couldn't stand. "Go back to my daughter and tell her that she can do what she wants – her slutty friends can come round if they fuck as good as you."

Stephanie staggered to her feet, leaving her panties on the floor; she walked out of the door to find Samantha leaning against the wall outside the room, her fingers in her own panties, naked apart from just the with cotton material covering her crotch. As she watched she saw Samantha tense, close her eyes and moan out loud. She stood in shock. Her poor young mind overwhelmed at what had just happened. She hadn't stopped it, had she liked it? She had enjoyed how it made her feel? What did that mean?

Samantha took her hand and gently led her back to the main bathroom where there was a hot bath waiting stripped her off, lowering her into it. She slid in next to her and gently washed and cleaned Stephanie as she sat there trying to process it all. Once clean Samantha helped her up, dried her off and took her back into the room. She pulled Stephanie into the bed with her naked and cuddled up with her under the sheets. Exhaustion took over and her last thought before she crashed out to sleep was that as crazy as it had been she didn't regret it.

To be continued...