Original Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy felt his sticky warmth flooding her and knew now she was the definition of the word ravished. She was lost to everything but the feel of him deep inside of her. When he slowly, horribly, withdrew from her, she slid bonelessly to the floor, fainting from the pain and pleasure he had forced on her. Damon grabbed her by the waist before she reached the floor and lifted her in his arms, carrying her along the arched corridors.

Nobody noticed Elena, spying through the keyhole of Damon's office, green with jealousy as she could sense the feelings of her master towards this woman. An intruder she had to be rid off, in any possible way... She had managed to hide herself behind a column as she watched Damon carry the faint woman in his strong arms.

~*~

Cathy felt the softness of the mattress under her, but was to exausted to stir. Damon looked upon her for what seemed eternity, as she abandoned herself to blissful sleep, beautiful as an angel, completely raptured.

He finally left the room, closing softly the door behind him, before he could regret it. Damon went into his bedroom thinking he had finally fulfilled what had been his ultimate fantasy for the past few days. He had fucked Cathy hard up against the wall until she had fainted in his arms. But, why did he feel empty and unfulfilled then?

He undressed and went into the shower. He could feel his cock harden at the mere thought of her. He had to have her again, her taste was still on his mouth, her smell lingering around him. He looked down to see his cock stained with crimson blood.

"Too much blood," he murmured. What if he had been wrong? What if he had really just raped an innocent girl of her virginity?

He let the water come down on him, as if it was going to wash away his sins, and as much as he hated to admit, the shame for his actions. It had to be her, all evidence pointed to her direction... Damon heard a delicate knock on his door.

Reluctantly, he stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door.

"Elena," he acknowledged indifferently. "What are you doing here?"

"Master," she lowered her eyes. "I had to ask you. Why did you bring the woman who killed your brother here?" she cried.

"You 've seen her Elena? Do you know who she is?" Damon had to be sure.

Elena nodded.

"Then tell me. Is she the one? Is Cathy the one responsible for what happened to Johnny?" he demanded.

"Yes master," she lied looking into his desperate eyes. "She is the one."

12