Original Sin Ch. 05

Story Info
Cathy makes a decision and gets into a fight.
10.3k words
4.67
37.4k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karolina
Karolina
80 Followers

Damon pushed the doors open, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. He had forced himself to the limit today, overlooking the construction of the new vineyard facilities until the hot mid-day sun had become unbearable.

But he desperately needed to keep his mind and body occupied. He couldn't let her haunt his thoughts anymore. Maybe a cold shower would destroy the veil of the sensual heat she had somehow managed to weave around him. Maybe the water could wash away all the marks she had left on him. If her taste ever left his lips...

~*~

Cathy reluctantly opened her eyes as sunlight filtered through the windows. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, cursing as the deliciously painful sensation between her thighs only seemed to have grown stronger. For a moment, memories of the last time she did that flooded her mind and her eyes quickly scanned the room for him. He wasn't there and to her amazement she couldn't decide whether she felt relieved or disappointed.

She had spent most of the night trying to find a way out of this mess but by dawn her exhausted and oh, so willing body had once more betrayed her and before she knew it she had fallen asleep on the soft mattresses, sleeping through half of the day.

She had to contact the agency as soon as possible to let them know she gladly accepted their offer and present some legitimate excuse for not getting in touch with them sooner. The fact that she was now here was a mere delay of the inevitable. When she would leave and go back, she would have to go on with her life and she was determined to do that away from everyone.

And somewhere in the back of her mind, as her real priorities dawned on her, she knew she had to find a way to tell him she was innocent.

~*~

She walked along the arched corridors, feeling warm and comfortable in a way that she was unable to understand herself, much less explain to someone else. The light coming through the windows accentuated the color of the ceramic tile on the floor and sweetened the creamy ivory on the walls, making her wonder how a place where she was held prisoner could be so welcome and beautiful.

Enough of the nonsense, she thought to herself as her eyes searched around for a telephone device. She spotted one on a little marble-topped side table resting against the wall and quickly made her way to it.

"I'm sorry, but you can't use a phone," Rod drawled from not far behind her

He really had no business inside the house, but he couldn't ignore the talk that had spread throughout the household staff. Their employer was seen carrying her faint in his arms the night she was brought her and he had her sleeping in one of the most beautiful bedrooms in the house. And the rumors were that she engaged in such activities with Damon that left her too exhausted to have energy to perform anything more strenuous than sleeping...

Cathy slowly turned around. In front of her stood the man that had almost dragged her inside the house that other night. She knew he only executed the demands of his employer, but she couldn't help her emotions.

"I think I can," she tried to smile, yet she couldn't prevent her eyes from narrowing slightly. If Damon thought she would be intimidated he was so very wrong. "But if you think this device is out of my league, you can show me how to use it," her lips curved in a most seductive smile.

My god, Rob thought to himself as he regarded her sensual lips, she is truly amazing, a seductress by profession. Damon was right, she was the one who destroyed Johnny, a man could do nothing but fall for her. He had to be very careful...

"The only one here who can show you how to use the phone is Damon," he finally managed to say, prying the phone from her fingers. "If you want to make a phone call you have to ask him first," he enjoyed watching her bite her lips. "Unless-" he didn't finish the sentence, his eyes roaming allover her beautiful body, images of what he could do to her flooding his mind.

"Unless what?" She couldn't hide the disgust in her voice as she saw the lust in his eyes. Disgust? Why did she feel like that? In front of her was standing a handsome man for whom no normal woman should feel any sort of repulse. Besides, she had already proven herself to a slut, letting Damon have his was with her, and to her shame she had enjoyed it.

"Nothing," Rob came to his senses, his features softening, his momentary weakness leaving him. But he gave in to his urge to touch her.

Cathy flinched away from him when his fingers touched her cheek, trying to hide the disgust depicted on her features. Damn him, what had he done to her? Why didn't she want any other man touching her?

"Fine," she muttered and flew away from Rob, still trying to find a convincing excuse for her behavior.

~*~

Damon took off his shirt, revealing his sweat-covered upper body. He saw his reflection in the mirror, and it was the first time in his life he wanted to look away so quickly, when something caught his eye. He turned slightly and reached behind his back with his arm, smiling as his fingers traced the little red scars, evidence of her possession.

"Little bitch," he murmured, still feeling her nails raking down his back as he fucked her hard. He hadn't given much thought then, but now it seemed she had more spirit that he believed.

Damn her, he thought as he sat on the bed, resting his elbows on his knees. He leaned forward, running his fingers through his hair. Damn her, for shuddering the way she did whenever he touched her, damn her for being so warm, so sweetly responsive, damn her for holding on to him as if he was the only thing that mattered to her when he fucked her. Damn her for not admitting it in words...

Did she behave like this with every lover she had? Did she do the same things to his brother? Could she have been acting all the while? The thought that he was just one of the many poor fellows who had fallen for her charms drove him literally mad.

No, she couldn't, she had to feel something for him, her responses to him were so strong, he was amazed by the depths of the natural sensuality she possessed.

She was simply amazing, made to send every man over the edge, to make him crave her even more. And god, he had been no exception. Damn him for being so weak for falling so easily for her...

"Master," a delicate feminine voice managed to drag him out of his thoughts.

He raised his eyes and regarded Elena, standing by the door, dressed in a light blue dress that wrapped around her body in a very suggesting way, leaving little to imagination. His eyes roamed allover her petite figure, her small, pert breasts, her tiny waist. Her hips were slim but they didn't curve out like hers. He silently cursed himself as he could feel his cock harden at the mere thought of her.

"Elena," he acknowledged, his lips curving in a smile as he watched her made her way to him. She could be a possible distraction.

"Master," she sighed, shuddering as her eyes slowly roamed allover him. "I can't bear to see you like this."

Damon watched her pretty face and saw the concern that filled her eyes. No, he thought as she moved to kneel before him. Elena was nothing compared to her...

"Is there anything I can do for you master?" She inquired softly in her accent as she ran a crafty hand up his thigh.

"No, Elena," he smiled again, knowing that no other woman could satisfy the craving she had started within him. Damn him for admitting that! What was wrong with him? He looked at the girl kneeling in front of him. She was there and she was more that willing, her small hands creeping up his thighs to rest on his belt buckle. But he only wanted her lips to perform what Elena's were suggesting, he had been dreaming of her doing this to him ever since he had tasted her lips for the first, after she had lured him to her bedroom.

"Send her away, master," Elena whispered pleadingly as if she realized his thoughts were not of her. "She will only bring you pain, like she did to your poor brother."

Damon tilted her face up with soft fingers and looked into her eyes. They didn't hold the intensity of the other's gaze. He could never decide which he preferred the most, her alluring green shade full of sultry promise, or her warm, welcoming hazel shade which made her so vulnerable. He looked away from Elena disappointed.

"You don't need her, master," she cupped his face in her hands, forcing him to hold her gaze. "She will leave you and break your heart. But I am here for you," she whispered as her fingers trailed down his chest to fumble with his belt buckle.

"I didn't mean to interrupt," Cathy tried to make her voice as steady as possible. "I'll be on my way," she smiled and paused for a moment, "master," she winked at him, before she turned to leave.

"Stay," his sharp command reached her.

Somehow she remained where she was. God, did she hate him! She hated him for being the only man who had been able to dominate her, she hated him for she had given him her virginity, she hated him for believing she was capable of destroying his brother. But she hated him most for making her feel as if her stomach had turned into a knot when she saw this pretty girl kneeling in front of him, eager to please him.

And he was as handsome as ever if not more, right now. He was magnificent, she thought as he rose from the bed. His bare, sculpted torso was covered with a fine sheen of sweat and she ached to trace every drop on him with her tongue. He was dirty and not clean shaven, and so sexy in a primitive way that appealed to the primitive side of her and in spite of the situation she felt her knees give away with lust. And she was about to go mad at the thought there was another woman in this room with the same desires.

Damon walked away from a desperate Elena and came to the front of the desk, leaning slightly back on it. He folded his arms across his broad chest, a wicked smile curving his lips when he saw the familiar glittering in her beautiful eyes. No matter how much she tried to hide it, she was jealous, he knew.

"Elena, leave us," he ordered without even looking at the girl. His eyes drank at the sight of her. Still wearing that dress that molded itself to the curves of her body, her golden brown hair tousled, her creamy flesh baring the evidence of his possession. She was beautiful.

"Yes, master," Elena obeyed and rose to her feet, looking at Cathy as if she was able to kill her by eye contact. She walked slowly towards the door. "When you will want me again, you know where to find me," the words were spoken slowly, full of promise and Cathy felt that knot in her stomach tighten.

They were both silent for a moment, Cathy pretending to be as unaffected as possible though the way she bit her lower lip betrayed her and Damon simply enjoying the alluring picture she made, for she was so beautiful and wild and he had never seen a girl so charming and irresistible even when jealous.

"I thought you said you didn't mind sharing me," he reminded her as soon as they were alone in the room, his lips curving in a smile that took her breath away.

"I don't," she replied, smiling wickedly. "But it seems that she does."

"There's nothing between me and Elena," he informed her, wondering why he even bothered to do so. Why the hell was he giving her explanations? Why did he want her to believe he wasn't interested on some other woman? Damn...

"I wouldn't care," she lied, looking away from him, trying to ignore the relief his words brought. He was lying, of course. But then again why did he even bother to explain himself? To hell, she bit her lips in frustration.

Damon laughed, enjoying thoroughly her frustration. She was so lovely to look at, the way her eyes flashed bright, the way she bit her lips... Now he noticed, her teeth were slightly crooked but it only added to her wild beauty, sinking into her lush lips so provocatively whenever she bit on them.

"Jealous, Cathy?" He teased her amusedly.

"Yes, deceive yourself," she mocked him. "And the reason I'm here is because when I woke up and realized you weren't there to fuck me I was so disappointed," she bit her lips and lowered her eyes, pretending to blush over the words she had just said.

"You're a blatant flirt, Cathy," he shook his head smiling. She never ceased to amaze him. "Besides the insatiable slut you obviously are. Alex is going to have a hard time keeping up with you."

"Thank you," her lips curved ever so seductively. Oh, he was going to pay for that...

He didn't mean that as a compliment and she knew that very well. The bitch was fucking with his mind again.

"Well, I can't refuse such a tempting offer," he winked at her, quoting the exact words Alex had used to describe her when he found them together. He made his way to her, fumbling with his belt buckle, and her eyes were involuntarily drawn to this motion.

"Don't," she stated as calmly as her barely leashed anger would allow her backing away from him.

His eyebrows lifted as she found herself with her back against the wall, unable to retreat any further as he leisurely strolled across the room towards her.

Damn, how did she always manage to find herself with her back against the wall whenever he was around? Damon smiled a slow, predatory smile and planted his hands against the wall on each side of her head.

"Let's fuck, Cathy," he whispered huskily and she turned her eyes away from him, no longer able to bear the triumphant glimpse in his eyes, the one that let her understand he always got her where he wanted to. He leaned into her and her whole body shuddered with anticipation. She could fell moisture gathering between her thighs and cursed herself for her weakness. Damn her, for being so easy...

"You asked for it. Tell me how you want it." His breath was hot on her neck and her eyelids fluttered close wishing she could kill him that very moment for having that effect on her. Rough fingers forced her face back to his. His other hand traveled slowly down her body to rest on the curve of her hip. He grabbed her buttocks, bringing her hard up against him, making her devastatively aware of his intentions.

"Go to hell, Damon," she glared at him. "I will not finish what she started," she whispered heatedly.

His lips curved into a smug smile at her words. She felt something for him. He knew. But he didn't know if he really wanted to use this against her anymore... He willed these annoying thoughts out of his head. What was wrong with him?

"Ok, no more foreplay," he laughed, releasing her so eagerly she almost felt disappointed. "What do you want?" He asked casually, removing his belt.

"I want to make a phone call," she stated her request, biting her lips in frustration because, hating the fact that she needed his permission.

"Who do want to call?" Damon raised an eyebrow, his voice mocking. "Alex?"

She was amazing... Did she still believe she had chances with Alex? Why shouldn't she, Alex would be a fool if he gave her up so easily without a fight. But no, she couldn't care for Alex. Damn her... He imagined her warm and willing, naked under the sheets, beckoning Alex with her seductive smile to join her. God knows if she got back in time what she would do to persuade him to forgive her...

Was he jealous? Oh, God, please let him be jealous... She couldn't prevent the smile that curved her lips at the knowledge that she had some effect on him. She refused to believe that he could hold her in his arms the way he did and then give her away to another man as if she meant nothing to him.

"Why, is there anything else you would like me to tell him?" She smiled mischievously, reminding him fully of the phone call last night and the events that followed.

His lips curved as he replayed last night in his mind. Yes, he'd do that again. Have her in his arms soft, helpless and completely vulnerable. Watching her bite her lush lips in a desperate effort to muffle her cries of pleasure his fingers elicited from her while she talked over the phone with his rival. Maybe he should have done something more effective that would have thrown off Alex completely...

"Tell him the truth," he offered, holding her gaze prisoner, his arms folded across his broad chest.

"That you kidnapped and fucked me?" She retorted. "Or that I suffer of some sort of Stockholm syndrome?" She bit her lips ever so seductively.

He laughed this familiar, warm, male laughter and had it been different, she felt she would have fallen for him at this very moment.

She was amazing and until he could reciprocate he consented to laughing. "You could say that too, if you like, Cathy," his smile was devastating. "Though after this, you may lose all your chances with Alex," he sighed, pretending he felt sorry.

"You think you can get away with this don't you Damon," she bit back, realizing that destroying whatever he thought she might have with Alex was his plan. "Now that Alex knows I'm here, he will come for me," she waited for his reaction, smiling.

"Great," he said casually. She never gave up... Damn her, for making him feel this way! He was supposed to hate her, not go mad at the thought of other men having her. "Then he will have the chance to see for himself the hardened whore that truly lies beneath your beauty," his lips curved into a wicked smile.

"Thank you, again," she smiled at him, the curve of her mouth so smug, and Damon had to restrain himself not to slap her across her pretty face right now.

"Don't fuck with me, Cathy," he finally said, his voice low and gravely.

She shook her head, still smiling. "But I thought that was what you wanted me to do," she bit her lips, her green eyes flashing.

"And don't delude yourself on why you're here," his lips curled wickedly, in a last attempt to convince her otherwise and finish her off... Just like she did to his brother...

She looked away, refusing to lower her eyes, so he wouldn't see the flicker of hope she cherished dying away. Somewhere between the innuendos and the verbal reciprocations she had admitted to his face that she actually felt something for him and he had dismissed her without a second thought. "That I'd never do, Damon," she smiled faintly.

He tilted his face back to his with firm fingers, forcing her to meet his eyes. He smiled for he had succeeded and the hurt was there for him to see and savor. Yet the evil curve of his lips threatened dangerously to soften, because her eyes had turned into the brightest hazel and he could never resist the vulnerability in them.

"Make your phone call," he spoke dismissively, afraid that he would fall into the moment. "Tell Alex you might be extending your visit," he suggested amusedly, as he took his cell phone from his back pocket and handed it over to her.

She faked a smile as she took the phone and dialed the number. "I'm not calling Alex," she informed him.

Damon raised an inquiring eyebrow, wondering what she was up to. He remembered last night, and... Of course, the bitch, she was playing with him all along. She never intended to call Alex. Now that Alex was probably not taking her back, she had to go with her other option.

"Then tell the casting company you won't be working for them due to a slight change of plans," his smile was pure evil.

Her lips parted in a soundless gasp. Son of a...

Cathy pressed the button to end the call. "No," she shook her head. "Oh, no, not this time," she protested. "This time I say what I want, not what you want."

"As I recall, you said what you wanted last time too," he reminded her, a mischievous glimpse in his eyes. "I never told you to tell Alex I invited you here or that you will be staying for a while."

"Forget it," she whispered giving the phone back and turned again to leave.

"Tell me something, Cathy," he grabbed her wrist as she handed him the phone. "If you don't make this call, are you going to lose the job?" He pried the phone from her fingers.

Karolina
Karolina
80 Followers