Orin The Great Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can find a softer place for you, if you'd like." Kizzy flirted.

Orin had considered that gypsy girl earlier. She was as raven-haired as the rest, but not as short. Her breasts were pert handfuls, and her waist very small. The young man would have definitely found that woman attractive, if it hadn't been for the suspicion that she might be seeking to manipulate him as the stouter woman had earlier.

"I will tell you what's what." Orin decided. "You find a soft place for my friend Bartram first, and then you can find one for me. That is my new condition. He must go first and then me. Take my condition or walk away from it."

Kizzy had not expected such a prickly reply from him. She considered the archer, who also showed a look of surprise on his countenance, before she made to keep her look of composure intact and walked away.

"Did you see her eyes, you devious cockler?" Sundri giggled. "You are playing the game the right way for the first time ever. Now that you have thrown that woman off her balance, she must come up with a new plan to get her way."

"I don't want her to get her way!" Orin snapped. "What is wrong with a man and a woman being direct in their desires? Why does a woman make matters so much more complicated than they have to be?"

"Not just women, Orin." The sorceress corrected. "Men play the same sort of games that women do."

"And thank you for involving me in your amusing recreations." Bartram whined. "I am sure to get the worst prize this village has to offer from among the unmarried lot."

"Imagine what she looks like?" Sundri teased the man. "You will say, it is no small wonder why this one is single! Don't worry, Bartram, I have a pinch or two of fairy dust in my collection of magic items."

"What is fairy dust?" Orin wondered.

"It is a powder that clouds your mind, so that the woman who stands before you will look as any woman you wish her to. If Bartram gets a toad, the fairy dust will cause her to look like a princess."

"Not all princesses are pretty, you know." Bartram grumbled. "I've come across a few warthogs dressed in finery, in my time."

"Did you say warthog?" Orin laughed. "I can't believe you said that about a woman!"

It was a short while later, after their empty bowls had been collected, that Kizzy came along with a friend. "This is Tala-Ita. In our language, her name means maiden. Tala-Ita would very much like the company of your friend Bartram, Orin."

The new woman was shaped like a pear, Orin considered. This did not put him off, however, as he wasn't being judgmental about it. He simply made an observation that the woman was narrower on her top half, with small breasts, and wider around the hips and thighs. Her upper legs were tremendous, nearly as thick as Orin's middle.

"Sit with Bartram, Tala-Ita." Kizzy encouraged the other woman. "While I go and sit with Orin."

The young man noticed the way this new woman shyly took her place next to the archer, and compared that with how quick Kizzy took her spot next to him. He felt he appreciated the idea of a reluctant girl more than one who was in a hurry, despite that his companion was more attractive than Bartram's. Or was Kizzy truly more attractive? That caused Orin's active mind to consider factors past the physical. The shyness was a good thing, he decided, and equal to him in importance as a pretty face.

Bartram didn't look to mind the woman's company. Within a few minutes of time, he was grinning and joking with her. In contrast, Orin did not feel like speaking with Kizzy because of her unknown motivations, while Kizzy was talking his ear off in trying to hold his attention.

Sundri saw the young man's disinclination, and even sought to persuade him into giving Kizzy more of a chance, but Orin's heart was not into it.

"It is getting late." Bartram found his excuse, as he had a look up at the darkened sky. "I suppose I should get hold of a lantern and see to this empty hut we are to sleep in. Will you show me where it is, Tala?"

The woman laughed and pointed only two huts away. "It is right there!"

"But I might get lost!"

Tala laughed, standing up and pulling the archer to his feet. "And the hut will be dark as well, until we light it up with the lantern. Come and let me show you the way!"

Their conversation sounded so natural, Orin considered. Why were no women treating Bartram the way they were doing to him? He watched the two walk off hand in hand, until Tala retrieved the needed item of the lantern. Shortly after, the pair entered the hut. Orin scrutinized Tala's large backside through her plain skirt until he could no longer see it.

He sighed, before he looked at Kizzy. That woman pressed closer to him and made pretty eyes. Still, Orin was not convinced that she wanted him for the right reasons. It was easy for him to tilt his head to kiss her. Her lips were open and warm, but Orin thought to test her as his friend had recommended, by only starting a good kiss, and then abruptly pulling away.

Kizzy was left with her mouth gaping and her body longing. She looked closely at Orin, deciding he was playing with her. This excited her immensely, as she pressed her body to his side and sought to wrap her lips on him again.

Orin wondered if she was wet or dry for him. He guessed the former, but he did not want to guess wrong. He wanted to know for certain. Thanks to his friends, he could no longer see women the way he'd seen them before. He kissed Kizzy for a longer duration, finding her body responsive and giddy.

"Wait." Orin decided. "I simply must know what Bartram and Tala are doing. I will go over to the doorway of that hut and peek in on them."

"I'll go with you!" Kizzy decided.

Before Orin left, he cast one last look at Sundri, who shooed him away with her hand. The woman had pulled a small pouch out of her magic storehouse. Perhaps that pouch contained the fairy dust she had mentioned before, but she no longer needed it.

With Kizzy close at his back, Orin made his way to the hut. Peering past the hide that served as its barrier, he saw no bed or cot, but a few blankets strewn about that small place. Bartram and Tala were sitting in the center of the floor kissing. It stimulated Orin to see this, as much as Kizzy's bare breasts touching his back did.

"We only have this one empty hut." The woman whispered into his ear.

"And it is a cozy space." Orin noted. "I suppose we will have to wait for our turn to come up for a good cockle."

Kizzy sniggered, trying to keep from being heard, but her noise carried into the hut nevertheless. Batram and Tala both looked over.

"There are spies among us!" Batram joked. "They watch with their hungry eyes!"

Tala laughed, loud enough to embolden Orin into taking Kizzy's hand and pulling her into the hovel with him.

"Spies, I tell you!" The archer pointed at them both. "What do you want, Orin? In case you had not noticed it yet, I am in the company of a woman."

"I have decided to watch."

"Ah, so he wants to watch, does he?" Bartam looked at his companion. "What do you think of that, my dear?"

Tala put her head close to her shoulder, as if to hide her eyes. "I say let him!"

"Oh, you are shy no more!" Bartram declared.

As Orin and Kizzy watched, the archer removed his shirt to show his taut muscles. When Bartram pulled away his trousers and undergarment, Orin saw the way the man's cock bounced a few times before it was left jutting straight.

Once the man was fully unclothed, he witnessed Tala pulling her skirt away. Her legs were very thick, and her hips wide. A forest of black hair was seen between Tala's legs, arousing Orin further.

He watched as Tala lay on her back while Bartram slid between her legs. His friend began thrusting at her, with his arms locked out and his face determined. The ready Tala ebbed many moans as she was jostled, keeping her hands on Bartram's arms for the entire tryst. When Bartram finished his climax, Orin saw how the man ground his hips into the woman's, savoring the end of the union as much as he had the rest of it. Bartram pulled away on his side, while Tala remained there with her legs spread. Through the amber glare of the lantern, Orin saw the glistening of Tala's wild bush from where Bartram's manly secretion leaked out of her.

"Bartram and I always share our women." Orin said decisively, before he left Kizzy standing there.

With the archer carelessly watching, Orin finished undressing. He went to see Tala's eyes, finding them as lustful as he felt. When Orin descended onto his knees, he prodded the woman about until she turned her body around. He pressured her from behind, letting his cock glide into that wet mess between her legs. Holding onto Tala's hefty waist, he started thudding into her. Because the woman was so meaty, those thuds soon became loud slaps and great ripples of flesh. Orin had seen that thick tangle of hair, and now he was in it, and it became his bliss. Even more pleasure exuded from his body, when he heard Tala's moans and knew he had caused them.

Orin climbed his mountain and gushed out like a geyser. He was left grunting and panting as his fluid spilled away from him. Even when he was emptied, he still groped at that thick waist, and ran his hands across that large hanging belly.

"Your friend is gone." Bartram mentioned.

Orin looked over his shoulder. Kizzy was nowhere to be seen. For a brief moment, he wondered why she had gone. Perhaps it was because she was only after Orin in a superficial way, or perhaps she didn't want to be shared by two men. No matter, Orin determined. Tala was willing, and so was he.

Orin decided he wanted to kiss the woman's lower back and big rump, so he did. She writhed her backside and moaned, until Bartram went to cover her mouth with his. Both men topped Tala over, kissing her from either side as they usually did with Sundri. It would be a scandal, surely, the next morning when the rest of the villagers found out, but for the time being none of the three was thinking about that.

Sundri sat alone by the campfire, long after the rest had gone into their huts to sleep. At least, most people were sleeping. There were always one or two who stayed awake in her experience, always. With the patience of an owl, the sorceress sat there until they came. It was two men, one over thirty and the second in his twenties. They were creeping along from one hovel to the next, keeping to the shadows until they were close to the hut her friends were in. Both men carried primitive daggers in their hands.

The witch was not seen because she chose not to be seen, up until that moment. "Who are you?"

The two men had been certain there was no one about, and now that woman was visible by the dwindling fire. In their language, they wondered if she was a demon.

"Tell me who you are, or I will bring a great calamity upon your heads."

The two gypsy men felt their daggers suddenly become cold, so cold they opened up their grips and dropped them.

"Witch!" The older of the two said.

"Bastard." Sundri returned.

"Daughter of devils!"

"Sons of hairy bitches!"

Her insults irritated the ill-intentioned gypsies, enough to prompt them to come and stand before her with hard gazes.

"Were you sent, or did you come on your own?" A nonplussed Sundri inquired.

"Both." The older of the two men relented. "The woman who was shunted earlier craves revenge against that young man. Besides that, we don't want our women to cavort with any men not of our kin."

"It is a little to late for that last gripe." Sundri laughed. "The cavorting has already been accomplished. Your lives are in my hands. What you say and do next will decide your fate, one way or the other. What will you do? What will you do?"

"Do we have a real choice in this?" The older man grumbled. "If we turn our backs, your evil witchcraft will surely kill us!"

"You can go to your homes and you can go to sleep." Sundri told them. "The only thing you should not do is start up any trouble with me. It will not end well if you do." She paused for a moment, remembering the magic pouch she'd retrieved earlier. "Do you know what fairy dust is?"

"No."

"It is a concoction made of powder." She revealed, holding up the pouch. "If you taste it and bed a woman right after, you can imagine that woman to be the most beautiful woman in the world, and that vision in your head will become a reality before your eyes. I have such a powder here, but it is several years old. I fear it might have lost most of its potency, and that I will have to mix up a new batch. Would either of you like to try this powder with me?"

"You are an old and ugly hag." The younger man growled.

"Am I?"

"I would rather sleep with a dog than you!"

"Oh. How curious. You are out of luck. I don't think my powder can cause me to look like a dog. You could give it a try, if you wanted to."

The man looked ready to say more, but his partner in crime stopped him. "Are you speaking truth, old woman? Can your powder truly do as you say?"

"It can, or it should anyway." Sundri shrugged. "If it does work, I will become any woman you wish for a time. I will use the powder myself, and make one of you become the man I once loved that broke my heart for many years." She chuckled. "Do you know what would be fascinating for me? I could take my powder and imagine both of you are that man! That way I will bed my favorite lover twice!"

"You go to your home." The older man told his younger accomplice. "Leave me with this witch."

"You can't be serious!" His companion protested.

"I lost my first wife to the plague. That is only woman I have ever loved. The wife I have now was given to me by the village, but I will never love her the same as the first. If I can hold that woman in my arms again, even when knowing it will be an illusion, I am willing to take that powder. Tell me, witch, will she be real to my touch?"

"As real as you want her to be."

"My friend called you an ugly hag, but you are not ugly. You are as pretty as any woman in this village." He turned to his partner. "Go home."

Sundri waited until the younger man was gone. "You didn't come here to kill, but only to scare away my friends. There is not a murderous bone in your body, but there are plenty of jealous ones. All that hot energy you have; take it out on me." She laughed, as she dabbed her finger into the pouch. When she removed her finger, she held it up so the man could see the powder, which she went on to rub along her lips. "Come and kiss me, gypsy, so that both our fantasies can come true."

In the morning... Wait. We must assume it is morning, as those gypsy huts were not constructed with any windows, and not even with a smokestack for letting out the smoke from the indoor fire pit... Oh, they didn't have interior fire pits, as they did all of their cooking out of doors. Let me try this opening once again...

In the morning, the first of the sun's rays crept in around the edges of the leather cover used as the door, but that was not enough to wake our hero Orin. Instead, the dawn waxed on, giving rise to a healthy and warm day. The gypsies were up and about, with the fishermen off to do their catching, and the young adults all headed off to their jobs at the ferry landing. The older men and women were assigned to watch over the little ones, and this left the bunch of married and unmarried women to work on their usual tasks and routines. The hot topic on the lips of the women was, of course, the handsome young man who had come into their midst the previous afternoon.

"When everyone else was asleep, I snuck out of my hut and into Orin's." One gypsy girl boasted. "And he gave me his great big cock for half the night! After it was done, I had so little strength left in my body that I was forced to drag myself back home!"

Upon hearing this, half the gypsy women laughed, while the other half seethed with jealousy, as they did not know if the story were true or not.

One woman in particular was very angry that Orin was still around. She had been the woman that Orin had refused to bed at the riverbank, and that had coerced two of the local men to chase that handsome cad and his two companions out of the village. Much to her irritation, she had already discovered that Orin remained among them.

"Prove it!" The bitter gypsy growled. "Prove you slept with him!"

"How can I do that?" The other girl asked. "Do you want me to go into his hut again while you watch?"

"She did not sleep with Orin last night." Kizzy said.

"And you did?" The dejected gypsy sneered. "We all know it was you and Tala that were buzzing like flies about Orin and his friend."

"Tell us what happened!" Fifi urged. "Does he really have a big, fat cock? Describe it for us so that we might dream of it tonight!"

Kizzy frowned. "I did not sleep with Orin either. I ran out of the hut before we did anything together."

"You ran?" Jaelle piped up. "How big was his cock, that you had to run away from it?"

"That isn't the reason why I ran away."

The rest of the women began to badger her for the answer. When Kizzy kept her lips tight, they went to push her and hound her.

"All right, I will tell you!" Kizzy gave in. "I kissed Orin a few times, and he walked me into the hut, despite that Tala and Orin's friend were already there. I could have slept with him, because he seemed anxious for me, but he said something that was completely unacceptable! Orin said that if I wanted to sleep with him, I would have to sleep with the other man as well. I left because I refused to do that!"

Some of the gypsy women had trouble telling the difference between milking a she-goat and milking a he-goat, but some of them were actually smart. It was the smart ones that figured out Kizzy had left the hut, while the second women had not. In unison, the heads of the smart women turned toward Tala, who immediately blushed and went shy.

"You didn't!" A gypsy cried out.

"You did, didn't you, you harlot!" Another accused. "Just look at her! The answer is written all over her face!"

"Tala, did you really sleep with both of them?" Fifi gaped her eyes and mouth.

"I didn't mean to!"

"What do you mean, you didn't mean to? We all know how dark it gets inside those huts, but every one of us can tell when two men could be on top of us instead of one!"

"It wasn't that simple!" Tala defended herself. "Kizzy said, you will take Bartram and I will take Orin. I agreed to that. Bartram took me into the hovel and pounced on me. Then Orin and Kizzy walked in as if they couldn't wait for us to finish. Hardly had that man Bartram finished with me, when Orin said a few words to Kizzy. After that, here is Orin pushing Bartram out of the way and taking me like a bull takes a cow. I can't say that I had a choice in the matter!"

"How big was it?" Jaelle insisted.

"It was a nice size."

"Oh, if I wasn't married, I would go into that hut right at this moment!"

Do you know the look that women who are up to something give each other? That is precisely the sort of look that passed between Jaelle and Fifi at that moment.

"You are so lucky, Tala." Fifi said. "We could talk about this all day, and then none of us will get our chores done. Let us go out and do our tasks first, and then we will meet up together when we're done and discuss Orin's cock to our hearts' content until our men come back. Jaelle, will you give us our assignments?"

The married woman immediately picked out the troublemaker from the day before. "You are going to salt fish today. We are nearly out of salt, so you will have to head to the store to purchase more before you start."

"Why didn't you tell the young people to get it?"

Fifi cut in. "I told them yesterday and they forgot."

"Kizzy and Tala can go with you." Jaelle delegated. "The elders want a respite from watching over the children. The rest of you women can take the children to the river's edge to bathe them, and after that perhaps you can take them to the landing so they can watch the ferry. Take as long as you want with them. Fifi and I will round up the elders and put them to sewing what still needs to be mended."