Orin The Great Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose I am."

As nervous as he was, Orin found the reply hilarious. He laughed so much that even Crispin started giggling. When the young man backed up, Bartram reached out to snag him. The archer pulled Crispin close against his chest, kissing him when Crispin turned to face him. The way Crispin's hands went to Bartram's chest reminded Orin of how a woman would hold a man. Except for his manly body, Orin considered, Crispin was feminine in every way.

It was Bartram that took charge of the affair, by caressing the attendant's back and shoulders. Crispin lifted his chin, allowing the older man to kiss him along the neck, before Bartram's heavy lips collided with his. They stood in warm water up to their waists, satisfied at only touching each other's upper halves. Only when Bartram gave the attendant's rump a good squeeze did Crispin lower his caresses. Witnessed by Orin was how the two men felt one another's buttocks, and how they furtively reached between their bodies to touch their cocks, but only briefly as if they were teasing.

Abruptly and vigorously, Crispin started tugging on Bartram's cock, with his eyes fixed on the older man's. "Do you want me now, Bartram? Are you ready for me?"

A hot burst of steam left Bartram's mouth. "Yes!"

Bartram turned Crispin around and pushed him against the edge of the bath. The younger man held his arms out, bracing himself, spreading his legs. Bartram held his hard cock up, rubbing it on Crispin's thigh, before he pushed it into place.

Crispin raised his head and gasped, while Bartram used both hands to hold him by the waist. As Orin observed, the archer began thrusting his hips, while Crispin bounced and wailed.

"Ask him." Bartram said. "Ask Orin if he wants you next."

Crispin's pretty eyes sought out the novice. "You do, don't you? You want me, Orin. You are yearning for my arse! Are you yearning for the rest of me? Do you want my cock, Orin? Tell me you do!"

Orin was left speechless. He almost believed his cock was harder than those of the two other men in that bathing chamber, and perhaps harder than any man's in the entire bathhouse. He saw Crispin's golden skin, and his lean form with its tight rump, and he heard that pretty man's sexual moans. Orin enjoyed sleeping with women, and he did enjoy that exceedingly, but there was much to be said for this new thrill as well.

"Bartram wants you, Orin." Crispin teased. "He chose me because I remind him of you. It is true, isn't it, Bartram? What you are doing to me, this is what you wish you could do to Orin. But he won't let you, will he? Look at his face, Bartram. One of these days, and very soon I think, you will have your fantasy!"

Bartram glanced at Orin, at his chest and arms, before he leaned onto Crispin's form and began kissing at the man's upper back and shoulders. Crispin groaned, sounding close to climax, watching Orin, and in turn being watched by Orin. Crispin uttered sounds that were blatantly sexual and hot, only to be eclipsed a few moments after by Bartram. The older man grunted, then grunted again, then Bartram's teeth were seen gnashed together as his inner revolt took his body over.

Orin was fascinated, but he was also near to grinning and laughing, as the many moans he heard reminded him of rutting pigs.

Bartram saw his young master's arousal. He chuckled, seemingly glad that Orin was watching and approving, before he pulled away from the still panting Crispin. "Go on, Orin. You can take him next. You remember what I said about to travelers meeting on the road."

"I do remember." Orin nodded. "Two travelers should share in everything."

Crispin put his arms out, looking coquettish as Orin walked over behind him. Orin ran his hand down Crispin's moist back, feeling that man gently as he'd never touched a man before. He dared to reach past Crispin's thighs, finding his cock and squeezing it. Orin also drew his face closer to Crispin's shoulder, where the brown-haired man turned and opened his mouth. They kissed then, briefly as Orin only wanted to see what that would feel like. It was a sweet kiss, he decided.

Orin was ready to cockle that man, so ready he reached into the water to touch Crispin's backside. He moved behind Crispin, touching the lean waist and liking that as much as everything else. Orin's cock was ready, and he was so close... So close...

"Wait, Orin." Bartram's voice halted him.

Bartram pulled Orin back, but only by a short distance. He prodded for Crispin to move away, taking that same spot, and that same position.

"Go on, Orin." Bartram told him. "I want to be your first man. I think I've earned it, don't you?"

And that's what he became, when Orin cut the distance between them. Orin's ready cock found the place of yielding on Bartram. It pushed its way into that man that he had grown to trust and adventure with. It was Orin who set his hands on Bartram's sides, and Orin who began thrusting his thighs and bumping into Bartram's buttocks. The older man groaned and grunted the entire time, invigorating Orin to move faster. Even when Orin found his bliss, Bartram kept up his clamor. After their act was over, when Orin had hot breaths pouring out of him, while his hands explored all that they could of that man, Bartram was still heard enjoying it.

When the two men finally made it to Castle Overdon, they found Sundri and Miriam waiting for them. The day was waning by then, prompting the guards to hold lanterns out to illuminate the faces of the late arrivals.

"They are my companions." The impatient sorceress acknowledged them.

Only one end of the portcullis gate was lowered. In a short duration, the gate was lifted enough so that Orin and Bartram could duck through.

"Come with me, both of you." Sundri said, immediately striding a distance from the gate, and from the ears of the two suspicious sentries.

Orin noticed that Sundri wore a woman's gown of a soft, buttery yellow, with a wide green stripe running down the middle of it. On her head, Sundri wore a circlet and veil that covered her head, but not her face. By contrast, Miriam wore a plain brown kirtle of the type that a servant girl might use.

"You look very nice, Sundri." Orin complimented. "Did Lady Oryala lend you that attire?"

"No, she did not." The sorceress said brusquely. "This is one of my dresses that I have not worn in a long time. Where were you?"

"Oh, out carousing around the town." Orin shrugged.

"What were you doing?"

"We had our bath first, and then we had a supper of mutton while we listened to a bard sing a stirring tale of ancient dragons."

"We might be looking at an ancient dragon right now, Orin." Bartram teased.

"Don't test my patience, Bartram." Sundri glared. "What did you two do at that bathhouse?"

The archer's grin revealed much. Orin thought Sundri might turn his friend into a toad or lizard, as she'd threatened to do a few times in the past.

"Sundri, you don't own me." Orin told her.

"No, I don't." She replied. "You are in the right about that. What you do not fully appreciate is that I have been laboring hard on your behalf."

"Have you?" Orin asked, suddenly interested. "What news have you for me?"

"Lord Patricio was very interested in meeting you, and he would have met you some time ago had you come straight to this castle as you were expected to."

"Who is he?"

"Lord Patricio is Lady Oryala's husband." Sundri divulged. "He isn't the only one you've kept waiting with your vagabond ways. All of the nobles from the castle are looking forward to meeting you, after I have told them of your adventures, and also after the Lady gave her account of how brave you were against the ogres. The wanted to prepare a feast, but thank the gods I said no, wait until Orin arrives as he might be picky with his food. If I hadn't said that, they would have gone and set up a banquet, and you would not have arrived on time, and everyone in the castle would have become upset with you. I would think that an experienced man such as Bartram should have been intelligent enough to convey how important a meeting with several noble families is."

"I am not a noble, and I don't care to strut about in impressing such people, either." Orin countered. "At the same time, I thank you for introducing me to them. Sundri, you and Bartram and Miriam are my friends. You are the only people that I care about. This idea to bring me here was yours, and this deed I must perform for the Lady are things that you thought up, without my consent or even my knowledge about it."

"You imbecile," The older woman lambasted him. "Do you have any idea in that rotten melon of yours, of how importance knighthood is to an adventurous man?"

"No, not really."

"If Bartram has any sort of brain in his head, he will explain it to you." Sundri sent the archer another scathing glance. "Listen to me very carefully, Orin. I am ordering you, yes, ordering you, not to consort with anyone until I allow you to do so."

"Why?"

"If you stay quiet for a few moments, I can tell you. First of all, I must be very careful with my spellcasting, for it is not as easy as you might think to cause a man-child to be put into a woman's womb instead of a girl. I must prepare a potion for you to drink, to increase the chances of it. This is a complicated task, and it involves a certain diet, so you can only eat what I say, and when I say. If you consort with anyone, it may very well ruin my potion. Second of all, Lord Patricio was so impressed with the tales of your grandeur that he wishes for you to participate in an exhibition against the young knights from the noble families. These events will include swordplay, wrestling, tests of strength and whatever other skills they might ask you to perform."

"As long as it isn't archery." Orin replied. "I am no good at it!"

"Thirdly," Sundri ignored him and went on. "From this moment forward, you are restricted from leaving the castle grounds. If you are not in your chamber, you should inform me of precisely where you will be. I may have an urgent need to get a hold of you, so that I might carry out necessary experiments..."

"An urgent need, huh?" Bartram kidded.

Sundri pointed a long finger at the archer. "Don't you try my patience. Cross me, and I will take your man-sack away from between your legs, and put it on the end of your chin. We will see how you like that!"

Bartram started laughing. "You've gone too far with that one! There is no possible way you can do such a thing! I've never heard of that spell!"

Before Sundri could say anything further, Orin cut in. "Are those all of your restrictions?"

The sorceress wanted to give Bartram further scolding, but relented. "For the time being, that is all. There are not trying measures, Orin. They are easy instructions for you to follow. There is a substantial reward in it for you."

"You are right." Orin agreed. "How long will this take, for me to do what you've conspired me to do with Lady Oryala?"

"We must wait for a full moon, so that her chances at pregnancy will be at their greatest."

"A couple of weeks, then?" Bartram calculated.

"I'll have to look at my star charts, but yes, close to that." Sundri nodded.

"And after that, where will we go?" Orin wondered. "Back on the road, I hope. I don't want to be stuck inside a castle's walls, Sundri. What great adventure is there in bedding a Lady?"

"Don't think so far ahead." Sundri told him. "Think of what we came here to do first. Bartram, you had better impress upon Orin what knighthood might mean to him, and to his future."

"I will, I will." The archer promised.

"Good. I should be returning to my chamber now, as there are many things I have to go over before I begin mixing up my potion. If you need me, Miriam will show you where you can find me. Miriam will also show you to the guest quarters."

Full of purpose, the sorceress strode away.

Bartram leaned over, chuckling before he spoke in a low voice. "That was some audacity, wasn't it? She claimed she could use her magic to put my man-sack on my face. I tell you that it isn't possible!"

By then, Sundri might have been ten yards away. The sorceress turned, and in the falling light of the day she gave the disbelieving archer one final glare.

"You don't think she heard me, do you?" Bartram asked, once the woman had gone. "You don't think she can actually do it?"

"Earlier, Sundri threatened to shrink my head to the size of an apple." Miriam admitted. "I don't think she was joking about it."

Bartram laughed. "Don't you fall for it! She can't do that either!"