Orion's Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers

"Great," Kier said. "But first, I want you guys to hear something. I got 'Midnight' mixed yesterday, I'd like to know what you think."

"Dude, that was fast!" Tom said.

Kier smiled. "It was easy. It practically mixed itself." He headed toward the booth, motioning the others to follow him. "I added some extra stuff that I think works really well."

"Extra stuff?" Chad said as he sat down on the sofa. "What kind of extra stuff?"

"Just some found sounds." Kier unplugged the headphones and turned on the booth speakers. "Okay, here we go."

Kier watched Orion's face as the music poured out. The singer's eyes widened when he heard his own moans, heavily altered but still recognizable, woven through the sinuous rhythm of the music. He shot a sharp glance at Kier. Kier winked at him.

"That's, um, interesting," Chad said. He gave Orion a narrow look. Orion gazed blankly back.

"What'd you do, download audio off a porno website or something?" Tom asked.

"Something like that," Kier answered.

"Which one?" Chad shot another suspicious look at Orion, who was barely holding back an attack of the giggles.

"Why, you need something new to jerk off to?" Jess said, laughing. Chad stuck his tongue out at her.

An evil thought struck Kier. "Actually," he said, "I got that from something called 'Orion's Belt.'"

Chad nodded thoughtfully. "Hm. Didn't know there was a series."

"Oh, yeah," Kier said as Orion choked back laughter. "There's already several episodes in the 'Fucking Orion' series, and there's probably gonna be more."

"It sounds great with the song," Orion said, his face the picture of sincerity. "Think you could get some more of that?" His eyes gleamed, daring.

Kier grinned. "You can count on it."

AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers