Orlando Vacation

Story Info
Sexy MILF gets an ego boost from a couple younger guys.
4.4k words
4.21
118.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed and Lori went on vacation to Orlando with their three kids and Ed's parents. At the last minute Ed had to go on a business trip the week leading up to vacation which included the first night of the vacation. His firm booked his return flight direct to Orlando so he could just meet his family on the second day and enjoy the rest of his vacation. The resort they stayed in was a timeshare resort several miles from all the major theme parks that had a nice mix of amenities to attract both families and couple hoping to relax and reconnect. Having not seen his wife for a week, Ed planned for his parents to stay with the kids at night so he and Lori could take in some of the night life in the area, including the hot tubs at the resort.

On his first night there, Ed got the kids off to bed while Lori made herself a drink. When he joined her after the kids were asleep she told him that the night before she went to one of the hot tubs that were open late hoping to unwind. She went on to say that a couple drama queen high school girls were there and made it a miserable time and she hoped they weren't going to be there again.

Ed responded; "You were hoping to find some high school boys up there looking for a MILF to show them a good time, weren't you?" Lori laughed and then their conversation changed to all the news stories that had happened at that time about older women that had sex with much younger guys. Lori told Ed that she could see how it would have been an ego boost for the older women to be wanted by younger guys. As they cracked open another beer Ed asked her; "Is this your way of telling me that you need an ego boost or something?"

She gave him a wickedly naughty look and replied; "Hey you never know...I am sure none of those women thought they would have been doing those things with younger guys until it happened." Then she gave Ed a deep kiss and headed to the bathroom to change into her bathing suit. After a few minutes she emerged from the bathroom with her beach cover up on. When Ed went into the bathroom to change he noticed her more conservative full coverage bathing suit still hung on the shower rod. That meant she must have put on her more provocative boy shorts and small triangle bikini top that showed off sexy ass and milky C cup breasts. As they headed out the door she asked; "So you never objected to my last comment...should I take that as you ok with it if I want to get an ego boost from a younger guy?"

Ed played along with her little game for the night and told her; "As long as I am in on the action, yeah, go for it if you get the chance." Lori shook her finger at him and told him to be careful what he wished for because they were separated from each other for past week with no sex, so she just might need something like that. He laughed and said; "Hell I have been without sex for the past week too, so I would do just about anything to get some of that sweet pussy of yours. Even if that means I have to share it with some young kid, but I don't think you could handle two cocks anyway so I probably don't have to worry about it."

Since drinks weren't allowed in the pool area, she downed the rest of her beer, then turned to Ed and said; "Hmmm...I guess we will just have to see about that, now won't we!" Then she opened the gate to the pool area and they headed towards the hot tub.

They were relieved when they found the hot tub empty so they would have some time alone in the hot tub. After a few minutes of cuddling in the water Ed started to run his hands up and down Lori's thighs. He didn't waste any time and quickly worked his way up to her crotch and started to message her pussy through her bathing suit. It didn't take long for Lori to start to breath heavy while she nibbled on Ed's neck and then Ed slid his hands under her suit and started to stroke her smooth pussy and soon a soft moan escaped her lips. He knew at that point that she wanted to cum badly, so he slid her bottoms down to her ankles. Since he had better access to her, he slid two fingers inside her pussy and started to rub her clit with his thumb. The combination of his fingers probing the depths of her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit and the soothing bubbles washing over her bare pussy sent Lori over the edge and Ed felt her legs clamp tight around his hand with each wave of her intense orgasm. Lori then slumped back against the wall of the hot tub and enjoyed the way the hot water and air bubbles caressed her satisfied body.

A few minutes later Lori said she wanted to cool off so she pulled her bottoms up and climbed from the hot tub to go take a dip in the pool. Ed had to stay in the hot tub for a couple minutes to let his raging hard on go completely away before he could join her in the pool. When he got to the pool Lori met him on the steps and pointed out a couple guys on the other end of the pool drinking beers. Then she suggested that Ed run back to the condo to grab them some. He looked down to see a couple guys that didn't look old enough to drink, but each had a beer in there hand and they had a small cooler sitting next to the pool. He then motioned for Lori to come up the steps to him and as she stepped out of the water, he watched as the guys eyes were glued to her sexy ass. Then he leaned down and whispered; "So I am supposed to leave you here all alone except for those two horny guys over there while I run to get some beers, right? Just remember the arrangement...I have to be in on the action so don't get started until I return." Then he gave her a playful smack on the ass and said he would be right back.

Lori slowly walked back into the water and rested against the side of the pool. She hadn't even thought about the two younger guys in that manner until her husband mentioned it and then she found herself sizing them up as best she could without obviously staring at them. The first thing she noticed was that they certainly didn't look to be old enough to be drinking. She also noticed they both seemed to be at least 6 foot tall with nice builds. She imagined they both must have played sports quite a bit to get in as good a shape as they were and soon she couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to be taken by those two younger guys. She glanced down and noticed her nipples were standing out at least a half inch from her excitement. Then she noticed one of them was headed her way and while she was nervous about what his intentions were, she was also nervous because she knew there was no way she could conceal her state of arousal from him.

He stepped up next to her and without moving his eyes from her full tits and rock hard nipples, he said; "Maam, if you wanted a beer you should have just asked, we have plenty." Then he handed her an ice cold Corona.

She replied; "Please call me Lori and Thank You for the beer!" As he stood by her she couldn't help but to notice his smooth stomach with toned abs and his muscular chest with just a small patch of hair in the middle. He then said that his name was Jared and his friend was Ryan and if she needed another beer to just let them know. When he turned to go back to Ryan, Lori stopped him and said; "Are you even old enough to be drinking?" Jared smiled at her and told her not to tell anyone, but they were only 18. Lori winked and promised to keep their secret. As Jared made his way back across the pool Lori admired the nice v shape leading up from the small of his back to his broad shoulders. At that point Lori lusted for the two younger guys more than she would have thought possible and she decided right then and there that she was going to find out if Ed was serious. As she sipped her beer, all she could think about was what it would take to get them to want a woman twice their age.

When Ed got back, he was surprised to see Lori drinking a beer. As he approached her, she reached out for the beer he brought her and said; "Sweet, one for each hand!" When Ed slipped into the pool next to his wife she gave him a long deep kiss and then whispered in his ear; "I love you so much, but I am calling your bluff tonight. I hope you are prepared for what is about to happen." Lori then climbed out of the pool and pulled Ed with her towards the hot tub, but on the way she stopped and asked Jared and Ryan to join them. Lori and Ed slipped into the hot tub and Jared and Ryan joined them, but sat across from them. They were only in the hot tub for a few minutes before Lori slipped her suit off under the water and threw it out onto the deck and said; "I really love the feeling of the hot water and bubbles on my body. I hope you boys will give it a try too." It took about 10 seconds for Jared, Ryan and Ed to all throw their suits on the deck too.

After a couple minutes Lori floated across and wiggled in between the boys and said she thought they wanted some company. Right away Ed noticed she was sitting higher in the water and her tits were almost fully exposed. It didn't take long before he saw Ryan and Jared each reach out and start to rub and squeeze her large tits. Lori turned to each of them and gave them each a juicy wet kiss and then lowered both her arms down into the water and started to stroke their young cocks. She then looked over at Ed and said; "Sweet, one for each hand again!" Then for the next several minutes the three of them explored every inch of each others bodies.

They hadn't even noticed the two security guards that walked up and were watching the action. One of the guards reached down and picked up the pile of bathing suits while the other cleared his throat to get their attention. They all jumped in surprise and the guards told them the pool had been closed for an hour and that they had to get out right then. Lori asked about their suits and the guard holding them said; "We are going to take these back to the security office since these are evidence you were breaking the law. If there aren't anymore problems with you tonight, you can pick them up tomorrow at the security office." The four of them climbed out of the hot tub, grabbed their room keys off the table and headed for Jared and Ryan's condo naked.

Once in the boys' condo Lori took charge and told Jared to grab a round of beers while she led Ryan and Ed to the couch. She pushed them down right next to each other on the couch and started to suck Ryan's young cock into her hungry mouth. Ed watched his wife's head as it bobbed up and down on Ryan's thick cock for a couple minutes before she switched and treated him to her oral skills. She switched back and forth for about ten minutes until she announced that she needed a cock inside her and then she climbed up and straddled Ryan's lap. She reached between her legs and gripped his thick cock in her hand and pressed the end against her opening and started to lower herself down onto his erection slowly. It only took a minute before she had impaled her pussy fully on his young hard cock and then she started to grind her pussy back and forth on him. Her motion caused her clit to rub hard against his young muscular abdomen and her sensitive nipples to drag lightly against his strong hairless chest. She moaned out loud about how good his thick cock felt good inside her and Ed could tell she was close. After only a few minutes her pace quickened and she started to scream out loud as her orgasm exploded through her body hard.

Ryan wanted his release badly, so he didn't even let her come down from her orgasm before he started to thrust his cock up into her hard. He reached down and held her ass in place and began to piston his cock in and out of her pussy like a machine. He was fucking her so fast that on the up stroke his heavy balls swung up and slapped against her tight ass. Lori screamed loud with each thrust and Ed couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain, but she wasn't objecting to it so he wasn't going to either. After a few minutes of his assault on her pussy Lori felt his cock as it swelled up and she knew he was about to blow. Then Ryan pulled her ass down hard as he drove his cock into her one last time as he started to explode. She always loved the way it felt when a cock sprayed that hot liquid inside her and Ryan's thick cock didn't disappoint. His cock pulsed and shot more and more hot sticky liquid into her until her whole pussy felt warm and full. She was amazed that his cock took much longer to soften than she was used to and she thought to herself that the last time she had been with anyone as young as Ryan, she was too inexperienced to really enjoy that warm and full feeling.

She didn't get to enjoy it long though as Jared was ready for his turn. He pulled Lori off of Ryan's lap and handed her a beer before he pushed her down on her knees in front of where Ed sat. Ed and Lori both looked down and saw the thick stream of young cum that leaked from her pussy and dripped down her thighs. Lori smiled up at Ed and blew him a kiss before she downed half her beer and leaned forward and started to lick his hard cock.

Jared moved in behind Lori and rubbed his cock, which was shorter than Ryan's but quite a bit thicker, up and down against her sloppy wet pussy. Jared pressed his cockhead between her swollen pussy lips and leaned into her until his hips pressed tight against her lovely ass and his cock was buried in her pussy all the way. She moaned out softly around Ed's cock as the young and thick cock filled her gash. Jared grabbed her hips and started fucking her like a dog while her hungry mouth devoured her husband's familiar cock. Just like Ryan was a few minutes before, Jared was totally focused on his need to come, so he pounded Lori mercilessly. With each stroke he forced her face further onto Ed's cock which muffled out her moans almost completely.

Ed wanted to cum now, so he reached down with one hand and grabbed Lori by the hair and forced her head roughly up and down his shaft. After he fucked his wife's mouth for another minute he pulled her off his cock by her hair and he stroked his cock furiously with his free hand while Jared still pummeled her pussy from behind. Just as Ed started to cum, he turned his slutty wife's head towards his cock so he could give her a hot sticky facial. After the first couple spurts landed on her cheek, he pulled her up by her hair and emptied his balls down her neck and onto her large milky tits. Seeing that was all Jared could take. He drove his cock into her pussy all the way and started to pump his seed deep in her. Before he was done, he pulled his cock out pumped the rest of his seed onto her ass and pussy. An exhausted Lori then slumped onto the floor to catch her breath.

Ed, Jared and Ryan left her there and went into the kitchen to grab a beer. Jared asked Ed if he thought she would be up for another round or if she was done for the night. Ed laughed and said he didn't know if she would have it in her to go again after getting fucked twice since for the last 15 years only a few times did they have sex multiple times in the same night. He did tell the boys that no matter what though, if they didn't go take a shower and get cleaned up she wouldn't touch them again that night. The boys didn't want to take any chances, so Jared headed to the upstairs shower and Ryan jumped in the one downstairs while Ed went to check on his wife.

Ed stood above Lori and gazed at how content she looked as she rested in post orgasmic bliss. He saw all the sticky cum starting to dry on her body and his cock got hard instantly. After a minute her eyes opened and she saw him standing over her used body with his cock at full attention. She asked where the guys were and was pleasantly surprised to hear they were cleaning up in hopes to get another shot at her. She then stood up and gave her husband a passionate deep kiss and thanked him for allowing her to have this experience. Then she reached down and stroked his length a couple times before she whispered that she had big plans for that cock, but at that point he had to wait because she needed to get cleaned up too.

She then stepped into the downstairs bathroom just as Ryan climbed out of the shower and Ed watched as she reached for Ryan and started to rub her hands all over his young toned chest. She told him she wanted to help clean him up in the shower, but since she was too late she would have to settle for a thorough inspection. With that she leaned forward and started to kiss his chest while she rubbed and pinched his nipples. Ryan seemed surprised at the stimulation and leaned back against the sink to support him. Lori then lowered her hands down and messaged his young growing cock while she licked and sucked on his hard nipples, first one then the other. Ryan groaned out loud at the new stimulations that he hadn't felt before in all his experiences with girls his own age. Lori stroked his full length gently with both hand wrapped tightly around his meat for a few minutes before she lowered her head down to his cock.

Just then Jared came down the steps and joined Ed on the couch. Ed nodded in the direction of the bathroom door that hung open and soon both enjoyed the show.

Lori engulfed the bulbous head of Ryan's cock with her mouth and sucked him firmly into her mouth while she still stroked his full length with both hands. Then she motioned for Ryan to hop up and sit on the edge of the sink and she pushed his legs wide apart so she could kneel between them. She never stopped stroking him, but she licked the length of his shaft all the way down to his heavy balls. One at a time she licked and sucked on his sacks causing him to groan louder. After both his balls were covered in her spit she licked down further and flicked her tongue around the sensitive patch of skin between his balls and ass. She increased the speed of her strokes and focused on his cockhead while she sucked and kissed his most sensitive area and that caused him to groan out loud. Ryan then looked towards the other room through half opened eyes his saw his buddy and Lori's husband watching. His eyes rolled back into his head and he said; "Oh god this slut is amazing with her tongue! She is about to make me cum again!"

She just moved back up and sucked on his balls when he grunted hard and the first blast from his cock shot clear over Lori's head onto the floor behind her. She felt his balls pulse in her mouth as he shot the next couple spurts in her hair and on her cheek. Then even though the thought of cum in her mouth normally disgusted her, she slid up and sucked Ryan's cockhead into her mouth and milked the rest of his load from his cock. After she pulled Ryan's softening cock from her mouth she called Jared over to take Ryan's place and she repeated the performance on his young cock. After Ryan blew his load on her face and into her mouth, she told Ed she hoped he liked the show and hopped into the shower and turned on the water to get cleaned up.

Lori emerged from the shower after about 15 minutes. After she dried her sexy body, she wrapped a towel around her tits so it barely covered her ass and pussy. She then walked up to Ed and pulled him to his feet and told the boys to follow them upstairs. Once in the bedroom, she climbed onto the center of the bed and pointed to the two chairs along the side of the room and said; "Ok boys take a seat, so you can watch how a real man makes love to his wife." Then she laid back and pulled the towel open and motioned for Ed to join her.

Ed pushed his wife's legs open and slowly kissed his way down her thighs towards her smooth shaven pussy. He then covered her pussy completely with his mouth and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth gently. Then he sucked and licked each lip until Lori moaned out loud and pushed her pussy hard against his face. Next he pushed his tongue deep into her wet slit and licked the entire length from her puckered ass all the way to her throbbing little clit and back. He swirled his tongue all around as he moved back up towards her clit and once he go there he latched onto it and sucked it hard and flicked it roughly with his tongue. Lori reached down and grasped his head and he sensed she was about to cum, but he wasn't ready to let her so he pulled his head away from her pussy. That frustrated Lori and she groaned at him and said; "Why would you do that to me? I was so close and I want to come so badly for you!"

12