Orlando Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed smiled down at her and said; "Don't worry my dear, you will in due time!" Then he leaned up and kissed her passionately. Even though she normally wouldn't kiss him after he had his face buried in her pussy, she was so into the moment and wanted to show him how much she loved him, she opened her mouth and kissed him back. It was a long lingering kiss, but Ed broke it off after a couple minutes and moved back down to her pussy and started all over again. Once again right when he sensed Lori was about to cum, he pulled his head away. Then he moved up next to her and pushed his hard cock towards her mouth. She sucked him into her mouth and started to slide her mouth back and forth on his cock. He only let her suck him for a minute before he moved back down and started on her pussy with his mouth again. When she was about to cum he pulled his head away again.

After a minute Ed climbed up over top of Lori rubbed his cock up and down her pussy before he drove it into her in one hard push. Lori moaned out loud and hooked her ankles around Ed's ass to pull him deeper into her. Ryan and Jared watch as Ed's ass humped back and forth while Ed fucked his wife in a strong steady rhythm. After about 10 minutes Lori screamed out loud that she was about to cum so Ed's pressed his pelvis hard into her to maximize contact with her clit. Lori exploded into orgasm and her pussy squeezed Ed's cock hard with each wave. That send him over the edge and he rammed his cock hard into her and exploded inside her. Ed and Lori held each other tightly as their bodies experienced amazing orgasms together until they both collapsed totally exhausted.

A few minutes later when Lori climbed off the bed and asked Ryan and Jared for some clothes so they could go back to their condo, the boys were disappointed and tried to convince her to stay. She gave them both a kiss and thanked them for a great night and told them maybe they would hook up another night that week. The boys reluctantly gave them each a t-shirt to wear back to their condo and told them they hoped to see them again.

When they climbed into their own beds back in their own condo Lori gave Ed a long deep kiss and thanked him for an amazing night and then they fell asleep in each other's arms.

12