Orlando's Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Man has first encounter with dream Domme.
2.2k words
4.22
37.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers

The house is darkly lit as he steps out of his car. A blue light over the door illuminates the number so he need not question that this is the right place. He pauses

unsure if this door is to be entered now. Reading the slip of paper once again, he owns his desires and walks into his new life. Or so he hopes.

He rationalizes that this is only for fun, no commitment and no need to be nervous. He wonders if she will find him desirable or if he will find her likewise. Neither matters. Like the spell of art, there is a purpose of him being here and he knows that if he doesn't step now, and let her lead, he will never step and regret his life coming.

He sees a glow of red beyond the blinds as he rings the bell. With seconds she opens the door and for the first time he sees the person behind the voice. She is all he expected. So different from the women he's dated, but this one has touched his desires and soul unlike they ever could.

She invites him in with a sweet smile in her naughty wardrobe. A short wig of white blonde hair, with eyes dripping in black and lips shining red accompanied by a black vinyl corset tied to a bow in front pushing up her voluptuous breasts so that he swears he sees a pink nipple peaking out. The vinyl cinches her waist to her full hips which are barely covered by a short black skirt slit on the front to what he imagines is her quivering pussy. The black strap of her garter holds in place the fishnet hose that lead to red vinyl boots.

Instantly he knows it is all for real when she grabs his shirt and pulls him closer to nibble on his neck. He gives in. Wet lips caress his skin as a tongue travels from neck to earlobe where teeth clasp and a shake is given. He knows it is a test of pain and doesn't move, just revels in the feeling of heat traveling to his bound cock. She walks around him placing once again her lips on his neck in sensual sucking. Only then in a moment of relaxation does he hear the whisperings of erotic music and the smell of Turkish incense.

"Close your eyes" she whispers in command.

He feels the softness of the blindfold over his eyes holding them closed. He feels at ease knowing that now he has given up just another touch of his free will. She does not stop kissing his neck. Her hands pull the tail of his shirt from his pants and flow up his back splitting apart under his arms and reaching around to his nipples. He tenses sure that there will be pain on them in the next few moments. She is a tease and only draws lightly on the delicate flesh.

"Don't worry, you will get what you came for" she whispers again as he feels her move around his body once again to face him. She nibbles the other side of the neck and earlobe and he reaches for her feeling the hardness strain in his pants and wanting to let her know his desire.

She steps away and grabs his hair. "You will only touch me when I tell you to." She pulls his head down in absolution as he answers, "Yes ma'am."

She cuddles him close to her and he can hear the vinyl move as she embraces him.

"Am I your Domme?" she questions in his ear. He feels the wetness of her lips on his him and the warm breath invades, penetrating him to his core. There is no question or moment of thought for his answer.

"Yes, you are my Domme." Truer words were never spoken.

"Lift your head" she commands as she releases him. "Unbutton and take off your shirt, slowly. With each button I want you to repeat, 'I am here to please you." Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Domme." He unbuttons the top button repeating "I am here to please you."

"I did not hear you. Louder next time."

"I am here to please you" he states undoing another button.

"I am not convinced. You are here to please yourself not me. Try again."

He takes in a deep breath and in his most convincing tone he says, "I am here to please you." He feels confident with this one.

She halts him. With a warm breath she whispers, "You are so charming. You refuse to give up your old ways. I am not someone to be swayed by charm. If you truly want me to please myself with you then you must convince me. Do you understand?"

She punctuates this last word with a harsh bite in his shoulder.

He winces, but does not hesitate with his response of yes. He realizes that he really means it this time. "I am here to please you." The words flow and infinite meanings flutter on kite strings behind them. He truly is here to please this woman knowing that in return she will please him more than any woman or fantasy ever could. He is willing to give up his seductive old ways and allow his soul to open up to her.

He undoes the rest of his buttons without interruption or scolding. He takes off his shirt and hears her sigh. His old instinct is to feel superior in his luscious physique, but he reminds himself that she holds the key for his pleasure.

She takes the shirt from him. "Now your pants. Slowly unbutton and unzip them saying each time, "This is for you and only you. Do you understand?" Nails across his chest. He can almost feel her smirk penetrate his flesh.

"Yes, my Domme." He undoes his belt, saying with all his heart and soul, "This is for you and only you." He repeats these words as he undoes his button and his zipper, finally letting his pants fall. As she instructed before hand, he does not wear any underwear or boxers.

"Very nice." He feels her tug on the cord that binds his cock and balls. Nothing painful, yet, but teasing and excruciating in desire. "Finish undressing and stand before me. I will be right back."

He senses her leaving the room and hurries in his disrobing wanting not to waste a minute. Upright he stands, blind to the world, naked and hard. He stands with his hands behind his back at first, then at his sides, then behind his back. It is hard for him to give up his control, but it is such a desirable need that he takes a deep breath and feels his meditation stance envelope him. "Soul, soul, soul" he repeats in his head. He must use his body to release his soul. If he wanted just new experiences she could easily have given him that with a strap-on and lube, but he wanted someone to touch his soul.

The energy in the room changes as she returns. He feels her hold a glass to his lips.

"Drink, it is good."

He does so and tastes a fruity wine. Red. Sort of cool. He takes another sip.

"Hold the glass in both hands." He does so. He then feels a silk tie around one wrist. She ties it with strength and skill, binding him to her, though with no real pain.

"Do not spill a drop." She says tying the other wrist as well. "Drink." He gulps down the rest of the fragrant wine.

"Greedy I see, we will have to change that. Why are you here?"

He knows his cue and says without a moment of pause, "For your pleasure."

"Good." She gives the cord a tug. "As the ropes bind you, you are bound to me for the next few hours, if not days, weeks or eternity. If you choose to end this and say stop or ask for me to relinquish my role, I will do so. However, I will never step into that role with you again. So think carefully and speak from your spirit if you truly want to be released, otherwise you are mine. Do you understand?" She tugged harder on the cord.

There is silence as she lets him contemplate his fate. There is no question he wants to continue. "Yes, my beloved Domme." The words come from his soul.

Blind and bound he is lead to another room. Her hands trace his chest moving in a passionate massage to his shoulders and down his arms. Raising them up high she hooks them above him.

"Do not move much or your hands may drop and the play will be over." She whispers. Her whispers are more torturous than her commands and his cock grows harder with each breath that escapes her red luscious lips.

A glass is placed against his lips again and the instruction to drink is issued.

"This will make you last longer."

His mind filters the words, "I know how to last long" from his ego to utter from his lips, "Yes my Domme."

He takes a sip as the glass is removed. His composure is astute as he awaits what may occur. Trying to read her mind is fruitless. He knows this woman as a creative creature, a woman who had been in his shoes and now is wrapped in red vinyl boots. Only the minor foot fetish he shelters is running rapid his mind and he lets it. Like a rabid animal images of being stepped on by those red boots, forced to adore them, kiss them , and to look up the fishnet leg to…

"Swack" the flogger falls upon his ass with medium force, but enough to jolt him from his fantasy. Another and another as he feels the heat build in his buttocks. A stinging redness shone to her eyes and a glimmer shot forth as another spank is delivered.

The sting on his ass relinquishes tingling sensations in the rest of his body. He can feel the hair on his arms stand up and the cool breeze waft past him. Though he does not know the name of the perfume that fragrances this breeze he knoes that he will never forget it. He concentrates on the sound of the vinyl she wears moving over her flesh to distract him from the pounding of blood in his cock and the flashes upon his ass.

The flogging stops and his heart sinks a little, but the rough lashes of the leather fingers are replaced by her cool hand on his buttocks rubbing them with a cooling gel that shocks his temperature. Her hands never leave his flesh as he feels his penis being dipped into a glass and her warm lips sucking what he believes is wine from the tip. Oh sweet agony. She repeats this tantalizing and each time takes him deeper and deeper into her mouth, running her tongue back and forth over the supple flesh sucking the head deeper each time.

He feels her stand up and can almost feel the pleasant grin upon her face. She has pushed his torture to the point of pleasure or is that his pleasure to torture. He is not sure, but knows that he can never go back, even with only this small step. As if to acknowledge his thoughts she whispers, "I am delighted with your behavior, you have performed well and will be rewarded." He then feels the clamping of clothes pins upon his nipples and the shot of pain accompanying this familiar indulgence. He squints without consciousness and takes in a deep breath like a shaman attempting a higher level of being. Tugging on each one gently, she places her lips to his and they share their first kiss. He drinks in her mouth wanting so badly to pull free and take her there. He imagines becoming the master and filling her with his cock, invading her composure and raping her not out of violence, but out of desire, passion and awakening. He takes another deep breath and pushes these feeling away for later.

She nibbles on his lower lip and traces her finger around his torso to his strong back. Her nails trace either side of his spine, but he refuses to wince. It isn't the pain that excites him, but the ticklish way she outlines his back.

"Smack." Another invasion of his serene depraved thoughts. This time the device is harder and more commanding.

She pushes against him, "You did so well before I thought you deserved better."

She spanks him again with the paddle and allows only seconds of recovery until she delivers another blow. He can tell that she is excited too, by the power, yet grace of each spank.

A hug from behind with gripping arms confirms his belief. He can feel her skirt on his ass and the open seam from where the flesh of her thigh teases him. From loving to sensual she uses the fingers that just caressed him to tug again on the clothes pins.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asks in his ear.

"No my Domme, please do not stop, never stop." He breathes as he leans against her feeling his weight on her body. She licks his earlobe in appreciation.

femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers