Orlando's Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Orlando succumbs to Her will.
2.4k words
4.34
28k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers

She unhooks his hands and leads him by his cock strap into another room. The music grows a little louder as does his anticipation when her heels click on the floor.

"Halt" she says as she yanks harder on the strap and pushes her body against his.

The vinyl is cool, but her arms and hands are fiery to the touch. His lips search hers as she kisses his desire even more deeply. She releases him and his head drops though he remains hard as she dips his cock once again in the glass of wine and sups from the tip with her whirling and humming tongue.

"Bend over forward and grasp the table." She orders. As soon as his hands are gripped to the sides of table she delivers a whack to his ass that he has never felt or dreamed of before.

"Did I say you could kiss me?" she whispers. "Not that I didn't enjoy it, but you must learn your place. An where is that place?" She rubs her hand on the warm mark.

"I am under your command, my Mistress." He whimpers avoiding the fear of masculine defense.

"Good" she says just before the cane hits his flesh again. "Now you are marked and will remain so until I decide, or you say stop."

A sinister passion envelops him as he regains his composure and releases his expectations and control. The sting is severe, but he refuses to budge or let her know that he has been disturbed.

She lays him on the fur lined floor letting the soft fibers play with his skin, tickling his back and ears, sensually stroking his nerves and sending shivers through his whole being with the warm, yet nibbling sensation on his caned buttocks. Like a loving nurse she raises his head and places it on a pillow as she massages his head and face.

Soothing, caring touches that make lying promises of do no harm, he thinks. Yet that is why he came to her. Otherwise they would never have met or found the need they sensed in common.

He then feels a moist heat against his lips as a shadow is raised over his face. The aroma is unmistakable as she tells him in a honey-coated voice, "Stick out your tongue".

Eagerly his tongue protrudes as it meets the sweetness of her pussy lips. With all his will he holds his arms in place at his sides wanting to grab her hips and dive into this goddess's well. She strokes his chest as he slowly, and with willful intent licks delicately at her flower's petals and deep crevice.

All this bewilderment is enhanced by the shock he feels on his chest of droplets of hot wax. He cringes as she utters her instructions between gentle gasps of pleasure.

"You have only one task to complete in order to be rewarded. Make me cum or I will either refuse you the warm tingle of the wax or I shall do the opposite and let you feel the torturous sting of its stream on your lovely cock." She punctuates her statement with drops to his nipples.

He pushes his tongue deeper against her clit moving his hands to hold her hips against him as he is stifled into submission by the weight on her cunt on his mouth.

She continues to drizzle the wax upon his chest and nipples being careful to not burn him too deep. To soothe his flesh she kisses the warm spot every once in a while.

This is not unfamiliar to him since he has done this trick to himself many times though this time it is out of his hands and he knows that he may lose his mind within her.

She does not let up. His mouth and face are her throne and she sits upon it like a goddess waiting for the sacrifice to be made. And it will be in due time. Her moans and whimpers are indications of his skill at pleasing a woman and he licks and sucks for his truest desire. As he nibbles on her lips and clit sending tiny shocks through her system, she takes the strap in her mouth and pulls on his now beautifully abundant member. He is further enticed by this tugging and whirling of his cock to do more and make his princess cum. The vibrations from her mouth travel down the strap to his cock sending the same sensations from her quivering cunt. She could ride him for hours she thinks, and maybe next time she will just do that until he begs for air or more or both.

As she orgasms she leans forward over his body and takes his cock in her mouth. Another jolt and he holds back the juice from himself that wishes to nourish her.

"You will get your chance", he thinks to himself as he concentrates on the tiny pearl on his tongue and the wet honey that drips from his Domme.

Her moan and yell of pleasure gives him a smile and he feels higher than ever before. It is an empathic grin and a smirk of knowing since he is aware that now he will be rewarded.

She stands up from his face and within seconds he can hear the humming of a vibrator. He tenses unsure of her plans when she speaks.

"You said you loved to hear me orgasm, well you will get another chance." She says as the humming of the vibrator dissipates replaced by her own sigh. Without seeing it he knows she is being filled and that all her energy is focused on her luscious pussy. Many times he had heard her cum over the phone, but this is so much more real hearing her play with her toys right in front of him, feeling her passion filling the room as the vibrator fills her now soaked pussy.

She talks to her invisible lover ramming and pounding herself.

"Oh yes, right there, oh so good, harder, harder, take it, fuck it, oooooh."

She teases him like he is a third party in this menage a' trois.

"Do you think you could ever fuck me like this. Ever make me beg for more." She only pauses to sigh and moan. "Call out your name? Become an animal with you?" He can hear her move and feel the vibration on the floor. She must be coming soon, he thinks, and he can't wait because this is killing him. He thinks of forgetting the game and just taking control and fucking her madly. His willpower holds out for something more.

More groans and pleas escape her, but her smile is penetrating even the blindfold. He is silent, but his frustration is apparent in his clenched hands.

The sound of the vibe grows louder and the feeling of her energy nearer as she holds the candle over his chest and lets it shake in her hand as she trembles in orgasm. The warm and biting wax covers her fingers and dribbles over his chest.

There is a moment only punctuated by sighs from each of them as her orgasm subsides. He is almost jealous though unsure of what aspect peaks him in such a way. Is it the availability she has to please herself while he has bound himself in anticipation to not stroke his cock or the fact that a toy and batteries made her climax so fully and he hasn't been given a chance to show his talents. He lets it rest like his body knowing that the excitement is soon to unravel him once again.

She catches her breath filling the room with the scent of sex. He hears her panting.

"Get up, my pet" she instructs as he immediately gets to his feet and stands at attention.

She takes him by the arm and leads him to the leather table.

"Bend over" she commands as she pulls his hand down to the cushioned top.

She kicks his legs apart putting him in a spread eagle stance. He feels the tension building and grips the table unsure of what else her devious mind has to offer.

The table is high enough for him to rest his wax laden chest upon, feeling his harness dangling over the end. He feels the familiar warmth of wax on his ass and devours each sensation. The candle travels up his back as her hand massages his tight rear. Her touch is odd almost plastic like. His mind shoots to the image of her in rubber gloves and knows what he may expect soon. He has longed for this from her since they started talking and now his anticipation strains against his cock.

He feels the coolness of the lube being spread over his hole and her nimble fingers penetrating him. She is gentle and kind in her touch with slow strokes and mindful sensations. With one finger she opens his virgin hole.

The delicious feeling is apparent to her as her slave moans in willingness.

"Is this what you wanted, my pet?" she asks not waiting for a response to add another finger to the tight hole. "Yes I think it is".

She moves the fingers back and forth and even crosses them over so that they resemble the girth of a real cock. She sees him grip the table and his turned face cringe, but he says nothing. Her fingers go deeper as he helps her in this probe by slightly pushing back upon them.

"Ah I can see now. You want more don't you?" The question goes unanswered as she choreographs the switch from fingers to butt plug seamlessly.

The tip of the plug easily fits through the now stretched opening, but as she pushes on she slows allowing the substantial width of the base force him open.

He wants to cry out at this pain, but he dare not. She seems to anticipate his discomfort and slows letting the feeling of pain meld into the feeling of erotic pleasure. He feels the tip angle so that it pushes against his meter inside and the urge to cum is incredible. Deeper and deeper she goes as his ass swallows the plug to the hilt.

"Ah" a sigh from her lips. "Good boy, do you think you can keep it in?" she asks waiting now for his response.

"Yes ma'am" he has trouble saying the simple words, but forces them out with his breath.

"Good, now your reward" She tugs at his hips, pulling him away from the table so that his hands hold on to the end. Her wet lubed fingers trace the back of his thighs as the vibration inside of him starts to tingle. The plug shivers away in his forbidden hole stirring him in places that he has never felt before.

This was going to be a lot harder than he thought. His cock is primed for release and the inebriating sensations in his ass were making it hard to concentrate. Her nails trail along the back of his legs mixing the pleasure and pain.

The warmth of her mouth is intense and she swallows his cock between her lips.

"Oh God," he moans with this surprise, unable to contain himself any longer.

She continues sucking his wrapped member lingering on the head with her expert tongue. The humming of the vibe is matched by the humming in her mouth sending shock waves through his whole body.

"This is more torturous than the spankings or canings," he thinks. "I can handle the rough stuff, but this won't let up. Pleasure is more severe than pain" He trembles and cries so disturbed by all the sensations. He is sure that he is going to cum any minute and then this will all be over. He imagines begging for forgiveness and promising this Goddess the world, if only to be able to try again.

For what feels like an eternity in a pleasurable hell, this continues.

She removes the cock from her mouth and kissing his thighs and cheeks she pushes him forward again. The butt plug is slowly extracted from his hole with shame and delight, as he wants more and less at the same time.

"You have done well and now you get your reward" she whispers with her cat like breath.

She turns him around and removes the blindfold. His skin is creased from the folds and from the squinting he did to concentrate his will. His eyes envision her as a saint, a woman like no other, a woman who has given him back his soul.

He asks to kiss her to show his appreciation, but he is quieted by her lips. While kissing him deeply, he pushes him back onto the table.

"Sit on the edge, lay back and put your legs up."

He does as he is told and recalls now her precious gift. His ass is primed as he holds his legs open and back for ease of access. He looks down her voluptuous form to see a large purple gel dildo protruding from the strap wrapped between her thighs.

"Is this what you came for?" she asks, stroking it as if it were a real cock.

"Yes ma'am" he answers mesmerized by the glittering form lubed and ready to use him.

She approaches him and rests the head against his hole. Looking into his eyes she slowly starts to penetrate him with her girl cock as he delves deeper into her blue orbs. The vision of her fucking him, really fucking him is so sensuous that the further exploration of his ass seems like merely a sideline. Until she has it all the way in and starts to push in and out with more fervor.

He knows it won't be long, but now he doesn't care. This is what he came for, to have a girl fuck his ass. But not just any girl, this vision before him. She was a dream that was made solid and made him solid, more so than any beach bunny. One less fantasy to imagine, now it would be a beloved personal porn movie that will run in his brain for days if not weeks.

She presses deeper with a thrill in her eyes letting him know how much she liked fucking him. Her beauty mixed with her lust is too intoxicating as his cum spurts forth all over his chest and belly. She smooths it into his skin letting him taste one finger against his lips.

Slowly she removes the cock and lets him rest. He falls to his knees begging to show his devotion again. Begging to be her slave, begging for more pleasure.

femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers