Dr. Fika Pashun, Oro-Pussy-Penis-Anus Therapy

Story Info
MD cures man's sex hang ups.
4.4k words
3.37
23.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office

Frederika Pashun, MD, PhD

Sex Therapist

"Hello, I am Dr. Frederika Pashun, but you can call me Dr. Fika. How can I help you Mr. Jacklowski?"

"I'm OK thank you. Dr. Fika, you can call me Andre."

The Doctor's office had the sterile smell of being wiped down with alcohol. Dr. Pashun was dressed in starch white, lab coat, tight miniskirt and blouse, opaque white hose, and high heeled pumps. Her black rimmed glasses, red lips and perfect make-up complimented her attractive face and slim, toned curvaceous, body and legs.

Mr. Jacklowski was a brilliant successful IT sector worker, a coder. Despite being a good-looking man, he was socially challenged, lacked confidence, and was dressed as always not to attract attention in jeans and a polo shirt. A nerdy tech geek.

"Yes, Andre then..." Fika sat in a fashion that hiked up her skirt with legs apart to deliberately expose the front of her white panties. "How can I be of assistance Andre?"

The meek patient answered, "Well... Doctor... I'm a little embarrassed to say..." as he stared between her legs.

Fika shifted seductively, licked her red lips and raised her hand, peered up above her glasses, and spoke, "Don't be. This consultation is not inexpensive, $10,000.00, and I know you've waited 3 months. I am very sought after, love my job, and am as good as anyone in the world at it. You deserve and will receive the best of my expertise and experience in sexual function, a complex medical and psychological process that I am uniquely trained for as an M.D. Psychiatrist and PhD. Psychotherapist. We are going to fix and take care of your problems here and now, as long as you follow instruction and trust me."

"Yes Doctor," Andre's back straightened.

"Disrobe."

"Huh?"

"Remove your clothes."

"Uhh..."

"Now!"

Andre obeyed, reluctant, and tentatively stripped naked.

"I expect you to be 100% truthful when you answer my questions and do everything that I tell you. Treatment may require role play to exercise your primary sexual organ, the brain. Think you can do that?"

He covered his private's fig leaf style and stammered, "Yes, Doctor," embarrassed.

"Let us begin with what concerns you. Why are you here Andre?"

"Well, Doctor, there are a number of things."

"Mr. Jacklowski one at a time please."

"Sure, Doctor Fika, uhh... hesitant...I'm not sure I will be able to satisfy... when I am lucky enough to have one... a girl partner."

"Ok, Andre, I see. First a physical. Sit up here on the exam table," Dr. Pashun said using her palm under his scrotum which forced his hands apart to let his cock and balls free and force her patient up, erection at attention, on the scratchy paper of the exam table. In professional fashion Dr. Fika examined his eyes, ears, nose, and throat, with a lighted scope, then listened with a stethoscope to his neck and chest. Dr. Pashun inserted her fingers inside Mr. Jacklowski's mouth, then tasted them. "Now stick out your tongue, and push it against my finger... hmm... now move my finger with your tongue... in a circle. Appears able. You know Andre that the tongue, ounce per ounce, is the strongest muscle in the human body?

"I did not know that Doctor."

"We'll be sure to make good use of said muscle, as it is an excellent way to please any girl. But first I need to taste that muscular mouth tool for a better evaluation." She stuck out her tongue tip to touch his simultaneously placing Mr. Jacklowski's hand under her skirt on her undies front panel love triangle and stated, "Excellent, oral hygiene Andre, and tastes healthy. Now we will fix your ability to please a woman."

"Wow, how wonderful that is to touch the panty on the vagina of such a beautiful woman," he mused to himself," aware of his hard-on, and liking it. Andre felt and saw her short kinky pussy hairs beneath her skivvy's cloth. Enthralled his fingertips on her cotton white high waisted thong detected her cunt's warm vertical crack, and he traced it.

"Yes, Doctor Fika," he answered with rapt attention.

Mother

"Andre, would you like to please your Mommy?"

Startled he stared, "How did you know..." he was taken aback.

Fika interrupted him, "Mr. Jacklowski role play is therapeutic, your feelings are common, I can sense you have mother issues. That's why your so squeamish. Now we will engage in Gestalt Therapy. This will end and resolve the mommy hang-up that makes you doubt your capability to please a woman, and we are going to do it in the moment, here and now. I am now your Mother. You OK with that?"

"Yes Doctor."

"No Andre. Make that yes Mother... or Mommy if you like. Now, Mother's good boy, are you OK with that?"

"Yes Mother," he answered sheepishly not realizing that he was going into what Psychotherapists call transference.

"Relax, be a good boy and make Mommy feel good," and with that removed her glasses and lab coat and asked, "Is Mommy's good little boy ready now?"

"Yes Mommy."

Dr. Pashun cradled his stiff cock, to his pleasure. Fika removed her white skirt and button-down shirt in a seductive strip tease. Mother was now covered only in bra, white pumps, high stocking and high waisted thong and did a slow turn to his visual delight passing her grasp from hand to hand so as not to lose contact with his tumescent penis. Mother leaned in, opened the front flap of her maternity brassiere, arched her back, and offered her tits, "Babies need mommy nurture. I am you mother now and these bottles are for you. Use your tongue, make Mommies nipples hard. That's a good boy, that makes Mommy feel good. Now take Mommies whole bust in your mouth, suck...such a good boy. Milk me. Later I will milk your dick and take care of my boy's boner."

"Yes mommy," Andre's mother had told him point blank that she never nursed because he wasn't a good baby and didn't deserve it. His real mother believed herself justified when she treated him that way. Andre never thought it was that important, or at least told himself that, and now suddenly realized that yes it probably was, what his real mother used to say hurt him, and now he felt very thankful, emboldened, and basked in the comfort that in this here and now he had a nurturing mothers' tits in his mouth. It was a catharsis. He didn't want to stop, kept sucking, and Fika didn't rush him while she relaxed and enjoyed how tender and happy it made him as he latched on orally with needy mouth, and used tongue and lips lovingly to pay homage to her boobs, exploring her nipples, and areola. Orbs that she had been told countless times were awesome.

"My boy, my bosom feels so much better now. You make me feel warm and wanted all over. Would you like to continue to please your mother in other ways?"

"Yes of course, how do I do that Mother," he responded like a puppy.

"Lower Mommy's panties. Down on the floor. Stay down there." He looked up at her from his knees easing down her thong. Fika pointed to her vaginal lips, "These are Mommy's labia, my pussy lips, lick them with your strongest muscle. Let me feel your tremendous tongue here on mommy's clitoris...her cum switch... slow, gentle.... push harder... increase the pressure...like you are rolling a pencil on the floor... now in a circle. Faster my wonderful baby. Good boy... mmm...how wonderful...Mommy is...uh... cumm...ing..." Dr. Pashun reveled in Mr. Jacklowski's talented acrobatic capable tongue, came with spasmodic contractions that as she anticipated soothed, calmed, and helped her concentrate. Fika loved to receive cunnilingus from a healthy man and considered it one of the best bonuses of her job. Recuperated, she straightened her high thigh stockings and sat down, a sexy sight.

"Andre, you passed that part of the exam with flying colors. Just so you know I don't normally climax that easily. That felt great, thank you. That ability to please a woman problem I pronounce is cured. I feel privileged to have you favor me so finely. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"You're welcome mommy. Uh Doctor. That was really fun, and tastes so good! I love cheese. Your vagina tastes like the best cheese I've ever had."

"And just think Andre, there are no calories. I am so glad you like the flavor of your Mommy's cunny."

Dominatrix

"You can stand now. Andre you said that you had other problems?"

"Yes, Doctor I'm afraid that I don't get hard enough...and when the time comes...well...when I'm lucky enough...I won't be able to penetrate a..."

"Hold on. I see. We will test the firmness of your penis." Still dressed as mother she bent over to scrutinize his cock close, now a limp dick, that she breathed hot air on and brushed with her nose. "The tip is the most sensitive here," Fika said as her well-manicured fingers caressed around his pee hole and knob. Mommy's boy closed his mouth and swallowed. "The shaft as we go down should be durable and stiff. Ah, your prick is filling with blood and hardening, normal response. These precious testicles, their scrotum sack and scrumptious seed is a gift. A gift of future life. You with me Andre?"

Distracted and again aroused he answered, "Yes, you are amazing Mommy, I mean Doctor," he managed to say when he opened his mouth, a deer in headlights taken over by her, never wanting her hands to release his cock and balls.

"I know I am, now watch me... time for me to transform, are you ready for a more severe therapy?"

Silent Andre's eyes fixed on Fika, he hesitated, not knowing what to expect, his penis retracting again and murmured, "Yes Doctor."

Fredericka Pashun, M.D., PhD. donned a dominatrix outfit. Removed her sterile like white underwear, medical white thigh high hose, shoes, and maternity bra. Andre watched as she gave him time to appreciate her naked beauty, dark perfect trimmed bush, pirouetted on ballerina shaped stems, and then cinched her legs and arms into a shiny black leather silver studded corset with garter straps, all custom made. Open cups supported her firm breasts and exposed nipples from below. She had him clasp the hooks in the back leaning her g stringed buttocks against his groin. Rolling on her fishnet black stockings, attaching them to the garters, and stepping into stiletto patent leather heels mesmerized and rushed blood back into his dick that paid erect homage to Fika's visage. The ensemble was completed with a choker around her neck and elbow length fingerless vinyl gloves. The finest custom-made fetish outfit money could buy.

Dominatrix demanded, "Now slave you will call me master, madam, or mam, politely and submissively."

"Ye...Ye...Yes... Mam."

"Do you like what you see slave?"

"Yes mam...I... I..."

"Shut up cock slave! Understand if you are not hard enough you will be punished. That prick will stay erect and is mine to do with as I like."

"Yes master," he whimpered wide eyed.

"Slave my twat is dry," Dr. as Dominatrix said as she displayed her black-haired close-cropped crotch. "On your knees. Make me wet."

He began to reach...

"No hands and on your knees."

"Yes Master," Andre dropped and waddled over naked on his knees, hard dick swinging between his legs, stuck his tongue out, and rolled and licked Fika's now familiar clitoris, as she sneered down, "and don't stop until I tell you. Wet my cunt, lips and clit, move my sex switch, my perfect gum drop until ah...yes...hot..." Andre recognized the spasmodic contraction and tremor Fika's vagina made as she climaxed, and felt good that yes, he certainly knew how to please a girl! And his therapist was satisfied, despite maintaining her domineering, never satisfied countenance while looking down at him.

"Stand slave," and she grabbed his engorged penis flagpole. "Adequate hard-on, that may... do?" she stated grudgingly. "Now time to make you work that dick!" Fika pulled Andre, erection in tow to her sex chair/recliner. "Slave stick your stiff penis in my perfect flower, where your tongue was just lucky enough to be," as she flopped back, spread eagled, and reclined.

"Ya yes mam."

"Cock in cunt. Fuck me as far as it goes, deeper, my G spot needs the attention, slowly... screw it...rhythm...don't stop until I cum... again...ah... good," and Andre detected her shutter again, his confidence soaring despite the fear of what she might have him do next. He felt like his cock might burst just as Fika said, "Don't you dare ejaculate until I tell you to slave," which made him so afraid that it held him back from cumming. Dr. Pashun knew exactly what she was doing. Enjoyed her orgasm, pulled back, pushed Andre away, stood, and stared at him with her hands on her hips.

"Stand up straight and listen! You are firm enough to fuck me for vaginal intercourse, that's easy. You were acceptable. Now the ultimate test for hardness is next..." she turned around and bent over... "in my rectum slave," as she coated his hard prick and her anus with Astroglide... "stick it in my ass slave! Through that tight puckered perfect sphincter. Your dick most be as hard as a rock to get through my tight rectum because I am going to bare down and squeeze my asshole to keep that cock out. Go, grind...push... butt fuck me."

Andre closed his eyes determined, but couldn't resist a look, and fixed his pupils on her ass hole because Fika's rear brown eye was one of the most inviting, sexiest things he'd ever seen, and he was dying to stick his hard on in. He leaned in fearful he'd be too soft, wasn't, did it, loved it, and couldn't get enough of their butt fucking as she rocked back and squeezed and released her ass muscles around his prick. Andre lost control of himself feeling like he was a world champion athlete, a master cocksman.

Fika turned him, squatted above him, moved him above her and they performed anal sex coupled from every possible position. "Now slave serve me, and I will squeeze your rock cock in my tight ass...drive that stiff prick in the cleanest dirty hole you will ever be privileged to fuck...be my good butt fucking slave," and Andre Jacklowski experienced the best sex of his life until she abruptly interrupted, stopped and stood up while squatted over and anal fucking him from above, leaving him on his back reclined in the chair desperate to cum inside her. "You want more don't you? Not so fast." He looked up, disappointed, as he was on the verge of ejaculating.

"Andre, if you are hard enough to butt fuck like that, there is no problem. Your erection is 100% hard enough."

"Thank you master, but I want to cum. Please may I cum in your ass, your cunt, anywhere," he pleaded on the verge of tears, "I'll do anything."

Fika bent over gaped and winked her anus at him, turned around and said, "I love curing you. Have we? Are there any other issues?"

Slave looked perplexed, his dick became limp, but he couldn't say anything.

"What is it Andre? You can tell the Doctor. I am here to help," she asked as she grasped his penis and stimulated him to harden again gazing into his eyes.

"Master, I mean Dr. I am not sure that I taste good. I want girls to like me and want to lick, suck, my penis, and eat my cum. I worry I taste bad. I've read about getting oral sex from a girl, seen it online, but I'm afraid. You know my mother never approved of anything I ever did," he admitted sitting up in the chair, anxious."

Little Girl Role

Dr. Pashun backed up, dropped Mr. Jacklowski's erection, he frowned, Master Fika's hand on his dick felt so good. Cock let go, seated, Andre's boner began to shrink. "I know Andre that you require relief. I can see it in your beautiful hard penis and handsome face. Not to worry, it's normal, man's compulsion. Trust me you will love our next therapeutic role. I am going to become your good little girl and taste your lolly cock cream before I make my final assessment of your health. First more therapy and my role; May I be your good little girl Fika?"

Andre grinned cheek to cheek. Dr. Fika Dominatrix outfitted was the sexiest thing he could imagine. Submissive, he implored, "Yes Mam, Doctor Fika please be my good little girl. You know you are the most gorgeous girl I have seen?"

"Yes, I know I am magnificent," she declared loud and clear. "My education, Medical School, Psychotherapy training, was extremely expensive, but I paid for it all with no loans. Debt free. I was a Centerfold; my beauty is worshipped. I am thankful to the many boyfriends that have been very generous. Enough about me and my great body that I keep in shape to fuck and fix lucky boys like you. Fika, your loving little girl is going to change now...watch...she began her show... "so that we can take care of Papa's yummy ice cream cock cone."

Doctor Dominatrix removed her severe black leather corset, garters, stockings, shoes, choker, and gloves to dress in all pink. Socks, lace less gym shoes, pretty see through thong with a bow, and a bonnet that held back her straight black hair and made her face seem innocent and vulnerable, especially as she removed her dark red lipstick and applied soft pink gloss. "Do you like what you see big boy?"

"Do I! Oh my... Fika you are the cutest little girl I've ever seen!"

Little girl picked up a life size pacifier shaped like a penis licked, kissed, and popped it into her mouth. Between loud sucking sounds she asked, "May I pretty please wash your big beautiful tinkle?"

"Yes Fika, you may," he declared with new found confidence adding, "It is full of Fika's pussy and tushy juice and needs to be cleaned," borrowing the words from porn videos he had been a secret fan of for so many years. To think that any of it would ever come true thrilled him.

Dr. Pashun beamed with pride, and her cheeks glowed rosy knowing that she had instilled in her patient the confidence he needed to be happier by his response, and that indeed she had cured many of his sexual hang-ups. "First washy... washy," she declared grabbing his erection to lead him like her pet on a penis leash over to where she shampooed and warm watered his hard-on and balls at a low sink, the type hairdressers use to wash their customers hair. "Does big boys big boner feel spic and span now."

Andre's prick felt like bursting forth from her tender touch. "That's the nicest wash I've ever had. Good girl Fika, I feel so nice and clean, you do such a super job washing, best my penis has ever had," he pronounced ecstatic. Andre had all he could do to not ejaculate during the most stupendous shampooing he'd ever had in anticipation of the fellatio from this magnificent creature that he'd masturbated to and fantasized about. Pretty in pink little girl Fika marched Andre, hard dick in hand back to the chair and knelt before him.

"This will be my pleasure, take your throne my liege," she pronounced in position through her soft pink lip looking at him with devoted intensity. Dr. Pashun felt abundant pride in her expertise as adorable Fika's tongue touched Mr. Jacklowski's dick's tip, danced about his urethral opening, his one-eyed serpent's pee hole, prepuce, that most sensitive tip skin, shaft, and scrotum that bagged his balls, his low hanging testicles. Andre, now a king on a throne savored his ecstasy as he semi-reclined in the sex lounger, cradled her head behind the bonnet and glued his eyes to her enthusiastic oral ministrations. Fika sucked him like her life depended on it, simultaneously rubbing her tongue all over his engorged thick manhood while it resided in her mouth. She slurped him inside her cheeks, against the roof of her mouth and swallowed his warm flesh sword down her throat to his hilt to stick out her tongue and lick his balls while deep throating. Good little girl sucked with pace and rhythm until she knew he was ready to shoot his load. Dr. Pashun saw her patient ready by his exasperated expression and then stuck her thumb up his butt to press on his prostate, she still was an M.D. after all and the prostate exam was part of any complete male physical. Holding his buttock with her other hand she pulled him in before he exploded in her mouth in bliss. The finger in his ass surprised Andre, but made his orgasm ever more intense, a climax that was the most meaningful and memorable he had ever experienced. "Oh my god," he said after he was able to inspire again, "that was unbelievable! Cum of a lifetime! I will never forget it!"

12