Orphan Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers

Daddy's lips were locked on Annie's clit. She felt an array of shockwaves hitting the pit of her stomach as he kept sucking and teasing it with his tongue. Then his fingers fucked her harder and harder. He was taking her and she was giving freely. She wanted to wrap her legs around daddy's head to force him closer to her pussy, but his arms held her legs in place. She was at his mercy. Then she felt it. Starting between her legs and then spreading through her body like wildfire she was convulsing. Her body surrendered to her first proper orgasm and it was violent. She tossed her upper body back and forth and she bit her lip hard to stop herself from screaming with pleasure.

When Annie's body calmed down, daddy released his lips from her pussy and pulled her close to him. He kissed her for a long time before letting go.

"Happy birthday, honey," he smiled as Annie licked her own pussy juices off her lips.

"Thank you, daddy," she smiled back. "That was the best birthday present ever."

"Really?"

"Yes, daddy, you made me feel so good. I'm so glad I haven't had sex before because I know it would've been disappointing if it hadn't been that good and I don't know how anyone could be any better than you, daddy."

"But your birthday isn't over yet…"

Annie's eyes opened wide. Surely daddy couldn't mean that they'd do more together? "What do you mean, daddy?"

"I mean, now that I made you feel so good, how about you try and make daddy feel good too?"

"O-o-of course, daddy," she stuttered. "What do you want me to do?"

"On your knees, baby, and suck my cock."

Annie knelt in front of her dad as he sat down where moments earlier she'd sat when he ate her pussy for the first time. His cock was so big now, and rock hard, Annie hardly knew what to do with it.

"Wrap your hand around the base and then lick and suck me as though you had an ice-cream in your hand," daddy said and stroked her hair.

His shaft was so thick that Annie couldn't reach all the way around with her hand. She pressed the tip of her tongue against the hole at the end of his cock and tasted the liquid substance that was escaping from it. She got braver and licked the entire shining head. Daddy must be enjoying it because his breathing was getting very laboured. She licked her lips and wrapped them around his cock head. She slowly sucked him into her mouth, teasing him with her tongue as she he hit the back of her mouth. Then she let him go.

She started bobbing her head up and down, still only managing to fit maybe half his beautiful cock inside her mouth. Daddy put his hands on her head and started forcing her down. His cock was gagging her but he didn't let her head go. His grunts got louder as her throat kept contracting around him, trying to get rid of whatever was blocking her airways. Then he let her go and she came up for air. Her face was red and her lips were swollen. Daddy's cock was stiff as a bone now.

"Oh baby," he smiled and pulled her up with him as he stood up. "You're going to become such a great cock sucker. Now come with daddy, it's time you get your real birthday present."

Annie followed daddy as he took her in the direction of his bedroom. Was this really happening? Surely, after eating her pussy and having her suck his cock… Well, there was only one thing left. Could it be that daddy was going to fuck her? Was daddy going to take her virginity?

"Lie down on the bed, baby," daddy said as they entered his bedroom and she did as she was told.

He moved to the foot of the bed and parted her legs wide, looking at her wet pussy. He climbed up between her legs and grabbed hold of her ankles. As he moved closer to her pussy he lifted her ankles high and placed them on his shoulders. He finally came to rest with his cock against her wet slit. He parted her pussy lips and wet his cock against her hole.

"Baby, I've waited for your 18th birthday with such anticipation. Now I'm going to fuck you and make you mine."

"Oh daddy," she panted, wild with excitement. "Fuck me! Fuck your little girl!"

He needed no further encouragement. He pressed his cock against her and her pussy lips parted for him, inviting him into her tight virgin hole. She gasped at his size, but he didn't stop. He kept pushing his way in until he came to her virginity barrier. He reached down and cupped her beautiful tits. He tweaked and pulled her nipples. He caressed her tits lightly. With no warning he pulled out of her cunt a little and then he slammed himself deep inside. Annie cried out loud and he settled down on her.

His cock was buried in her pulsating cunt, her legs were pressed against her tits as he kissed her cries of pain away. Slowly her tears subsided and she started panting. He knew that the pain had gone and now she needed a good, thorough fuck. He was the man for the job. She was so tight. She was so hot and deliciously wet. With long, deliberate strokes he started pounding his baby girl. Every thrust was met by a faint cry from Annie. She absolutely loved fucking. Daddy's cock completed her. This was the best feeling ever. Every time he slammed into her she felt the pressure on her clit. Daddy was a fantastic fucker.

"I think I'm cumming," she panted.

"Oh yeah, baby," daddy replied. "Cum for daddy! Cum around your daddy's hard cock!"

She squealed with delight as her first cock induced orgasm possessed her body. Her cunt gripped the thrusting cock hard and she squirmed with pleasure underneath him. But daddy wasn't done yet. As soon as she'd stopped cumming he pulled out and turned her onto her stomach. He pulled her ass up and slammed straight back inside her cunt. This time he was getting deeper. He fucked her even faster now. Fast and hard strokes slammed his balls onto her clit. He reached around and found her little pleasure nub. He started massaging it gently. Her passionate yelps got louder and louder. Finally she couldn't hold back any longer. Her body shook with passion and her cunt contracted hard around his powerful shaft. He slammed himself hard as deep inside her as he could get and grabbed her hips hard. His cock twitched inside her as he started shooting his load right up his baby's womb. Six powerful squirts later he finally let go and pulled out.

Annie collapsed on the bed and felt a cocktail of her virgin blood, pussy juices and daddy's cum sipping out from her well fucked cunt. She reached down and ran her finger through it and tasted it. Daddy smiled at her.

"Do you like the taste of daddy's cum, baby?"

"It's wonderful, daddy. You're wonderful. I never knew fucking could be this good."

"Neither did I. Baby, when did you have your last period?"

"Two weeks ago, daddy."

Daddy smiled at her. "Then you're very fertile now. I didn't want to use a condom with my baby. You might be pregnant."

Annie panicked. That couldn't be good. "But I might not be…"

Daddy thought about it. "You're right. Come with me."

He took her to the shower and started soaping her body. She returned the favour and soaped him up. Soon they were as horny as before and daddy lifted her up and shoved his big cock back inside her. They fucked long and slow until they both cried out with their orgasm.

Daddy took the whole of spring break off from work and they spent most of it in bed where he taught his little girl all about sex and how to please him. Not once did he put on a condom, even when Annie said it would be OK for him to wear one, that she didn't mind.

A week after spring break daddy found Annie at the kitchen table when he came home from work.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"My period is late."

"How late?"

"Four days."

"Wait here."

He ran to his bedroom and got a bag that he'd kept for this moment. He pulled a white stick out of it and went back to the kitchen.

"Baby, come to the bathroom with me."

Annie followed him and did as he said. He held the stick between her thighs as she peed and then they waited in silence for the blue line to appear. There were two blue lines.

"You're pregnant, sweetheart," daddy confirmed and hugged Annie. "You're going to have my baby."

Annie had suspected that this would be the case and she was happy that daddy was happy. "What happens now?"

"Now we wait for your graduation. I'll apply for a job somewhere far from here where nobody knows us and we get married. I can't wait for you to be my wife."

"Neither can I, daddy!"

***

Ten years later Annie was stood in the kitchen, doing the dishes and watching her three children playing in the backyard. She felt someone pull her shorts down and then the familiar feeling of her husband's hard cock entered her cunt. His hands cupped her tits and she moaned with delight as he started pumping in and out of her. One of his hands caressed her swollen belly and she smiled. She was a week overdue and surely the orgasm her husband was about to give her would start her contractions. His hand moved down to her clit as he kissed her neck. As soon as she started cumming he released his load inside her.

"Honey, I'm home," he whispered in her ear.

"Welcome home, daddy," she replied and kissed him deeply, only letting go when her water broke.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers
12