Orphan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers

'No No No...'

Her thoughts tumbled as she watched mesmerized as he undid the buttons on his jeans in one swift pull and drew them down his legs stepping out of them.

He stood there motionless for a moment, eyes raised to the sky, taking in the amazing red and orange hues as the sun fought its last battle of the day, its dying salvo of color and fire.

His legs were just like the rest of him, perfectly proportioned, strong, lean and lithe. She tried to stop but couldn't and her eyes found his center, it hung long and thick between his legs. It took every ounce of will power for Jenabel to suppress the moan that came unbidden to her lips as her own core pulsed with a wanting need the likes of which she had never known.

He moved then, and again she was lost to him.

The way his muscles tensed and flexed.

Sparse hair on his chest turning golden for a moment as the sunset caught them at just the right angle.

His manhood swaying as he walked confidently, but with slight limp, toward the lake.

The vivid white scar at his knee brought tears to her eyes.

He dove into the flat dark waters. Agile and effortless in motion, Jenabel wondered just what mysteries, what pleasures, what depths this man held.

Jenabel watched impatiently, a hint of worry coming to her as he didn't immediately surface. She let out a relieved gasp as he finally broke the smooth plane of the lake almost thirty feet from where he started and began to swim with purpose.

As the light dimmed more and more, as the darkness began to blanket the lake she simply watched him move, watched the water be split asunder by his passing, enjoyed this simple moment of watching Alexander Dane.

As the night began its final push against the sun's hold Alexander emerged from the water. Again Jenabel found her self control pushed to its limits.

Water rolled down his skin which was now giving off a slight bit of steam. His own heat no match for the cool spring air. She stifled a laugh as he shook his hair like an eager puppy after his first swim. Her heart ached as his hand moved to massage his knee, wanting nothing more in that moment than for her hand to be the one soothing the aches of his body, his heart, his soul.

She stilled as his naked body coiled out of reflex as he sensed something.

Watched as his body flexed in an almost feral manner. Like an animal alerted to danger and ready to react.

Jenabel couldn't move as his eyes scanned the tree line.

She couldn't breathe as his body tensed further when he raised his head slightly, seemingly scenting the air.

Her own body went rigid as she saw the beginnings of his arousal become evident.

She moved fast, bolting back into the woods, away from him, away from what could never be. Jenabel's soul howled a lament as she raced away from the one person in the entire world who was well and truly...hers.

*

Edited by: Mikothebaby

Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers