Orphan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers

"It's best if Alexander and Jenabel limit the amount of time they are alone in their wolf aspects for the next nine days Brad. She can obviously be part of the training. As you said the bond they share will help Alexander a great deal as he takes his first steps as a wolf. However, you should be there too, I would think Willow as well, if she is available. That girl seems quite fond of Alexander."

Brad laughed.

"Fond? Oh I think she has a major crush on Mr. Dane. It may not be nice to keep her close to him."

Sophie scoffed.

"Willow and Alexander share their own type of bond Brad. Yes Willow has some adolescent attachment to him. But it is more than that, she is sensitive to him. She knew he was Were before we did. There's no harm in her tagging along and I think she will be a help."

Brad shrugged his shoulders, once his mother made up her mind about something there was no point in arguing.

"Alright then, since I'm obviously not getting breakfast here today." He said with a smile. "I'll run into town, grab something to eat and be back in a few hours. Ask Jenabel if around eleven would be good and we can see if we can't help her mate figure out walking on four legs."

Sophie shook her head as her oldest left the room.

"He'll make a good Alpha when the time comes."

Sophie could hear the pride in her husband's voice. Heard it whenever he talked about any of their kids.

"That's a long time off Carl. You're still stuck with the job."

Carl pulled her up from her seat, hugged then soundly kissed her.

"I've got a few things to review at the mine. I'll be home for lunch. I'll keep trying to contact the wayward pack members. Don't worry Sophie we'll find everyone and make sure they're okay."

With a gentle kiss Carl pulled away and walked out the door.

'I wish I could be as sure as you are my love.' The vision of the previous night would simply not give up its hold on her heart.

As Carl started the Suburban his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID he smiled and answered.

"Good morning Dmitri."

"Good morning Carl, is everything going alright with your newest pack member?"

Dmitri had uncovered several leads going through the archives, he was becoming more and more intrigued with Carl's latest charge.

Carl laughed before answering.

"Oh, you could say that. He had his first shift yesterday. Jenabel thought someone was going to attack him so she shifted and went for the other woman's throat. Alexander stopped her but as he was restraining her the change just happened."

Dmitri was surprised.

"And he was able to maintain the balance, shift back?"

"Yes. It took Sophie a few minutes to get him calmed down but he shifted back just fine. They'll be working on getting him more comfortable with his wolf aspect today."

"I'm glad it worked out well Carl, it seems he's taking all this in stride, adapting quickly?"

"Sophie and I were worried the first few days, but each time he learns or experiences something new he absorbs it like a sponge. We're all more concerned than he is, I think."

Dmitri changed the direction of the conversation. He was more than a little anxious to meet the young man but had other, more pressing things to take care of first.

"The reason for my call is to let you know I'm heading your way in a few days, maybe a week maybe a little later. I've got a few leads on who Alexander's parents might be but I'll need to follow them up on the ground. I'm leaving for Boston this afternoon. After I finish I wanted to come out, see you and the family and meet our newest Were."

Carl was pleased Dmitri had made progress on finding out who Alexander's parents were. Having his friend and mentor here for Alexander's first Moon Change was an added bonus.

"You just let me know when to pick you up at the airport. Is there anything you need me to do on my end?"

"No my friend, I think I have everything I need. Hopefully when I see you I'll have the answers all of us, especially Alexander need."

-vVv-

Several hours early Jenabel had awakened. For the longest time she simply watched Alexander sleep.

At rest his features lost the nearly constant tension that he maintained while awake. It was like looking at another part of his soul seeing him like this. When the cares and struggles and trials of his past were allowed to slip away and he could simply be still.

She had finally crawled out of bed, thrown on some clothes and made coffee. Sitting at her small kitchen table watching as the gray dawn spread over the landscape she called her mother.

"Good morning Mom."

"Hello Jenabel, is everything alright?"

Jenabel noticed the tension in her mother's voice.

"Everything is alright here, Alexander's still asleep if you can believe it. Are you all right, you don't sound good?"

It was rare when her mother was anything but upbeat and happy.

"I'm fine, just a lot on my mind this morning. I had a dream, more of a vision last night. It has me worried about the pack members who aren't at the compound. I'll be trying to reach all of them this morning."

"What was the dream?"

Jenabel knew that her mother occasionally had visions about the pack. Usually they were good things, pregnancies, births and such. There were a few times however that her mother's visions took on darker themes. From her tone of voice the latter was probably the case now.

"It was the strangest vision I've ever had Jenabel. I watched a wolf running for its life, being chased through some unknown wood. He was shot, fell into a ravine. It could only be one of the pack since that is who I am attuned to, but I didn't know who it was. I just couldn't see clearly enough to identify them."

"Do you want me to come over and help make the calls? I can be dressed and ready in a few minutes."

Jenabel was worried. It was unheard of for her kind to be hunted. The fact that Weres' had a human's intelligence coupled with the innate survival instincts of their wolves made it nearly impossible to capture or kill one of their kind.

"No, your father is here and has already started with some of the pack members on the east coast. I'm sure it will be fine Jenabel. Now, how are you and Alexander?"

"Alexander and I are...frustrated mother, but that will probably be the case for the next nine days until his first moon change. I explained to Alexander last night, well a few hours ago really, what is entailed in a Were mating. He took it well, just as he has everything else."

Sophie smiled as Jenabel's voice softened as she talked about Alexander.

"I'm sure you two will be fine. I know it's not easy but I trust you both to keep your urges in check, at least to a point. From the looks of you two after the break yesterday, I would think you are at least taking the edge off for each other."

Sophie nearly laughed as she could almost hear Jenabel blush over the phone after her statement.

"Alexander has...helped me yes."

"And you have, I'm sure, reciprocated."

The phone line was quiet.

"Jenabel?"

"I don't...I don't know if I can control myself mother. I want to...help him, but my need it's...God, he almost bit me last night Mom."

"What!"

"Calm down, he was pulled to do so but I stopped him. It's how we got into the discussion about the intricacies of Were mating in the first place. I didn't want to stop him Mom, I wanted that bite so very badly. I know he is frustrated but I'm just so afraid that we'll go too far."

Sophie understood her daughter's reticence. Fighting the mating pull, even for a few weeks would not be something that any of their kind would want to do. Couple that with a virgin's pent up need and Jenabel's position only got more frustrating.

The other side of the coin however was Alexander and his needs. Whether they were fully mated or not, the idea of not giving each other all they could, within reason, struck Sophie as an alien concept. She couldn't imagine denying Carl and could never in a million years imagine him denying her. It was time to give her daughter a wakeup call.

"Perhaps Sara would volunteer to distract Alexander until his moon change if you're not strong enough to maintain your balance and offer Alexander, what he gives to you freely."

Jenabel was silent, holding back her wolf's fury at her mother's words. It took every ounce of her control not to shift and destroy the phone between her powerful jaws.

Sophie shook her head on the other end of the line, sure that her statement would have the desired effect.

Jenabel's words were harsh when they came, almost guttural as she slowly reigned in her wolf.

"Perhaps, Mother. You have made your point and don't ever...ever say anything like that again."

"I thought that might get your attention. Now was there something else? I need to start making phone calls."

Jenabel sighed at her mother's obvious attempt to shift her perspective. It was not the first time or the last that she would do such to get Jenabel to see reason.

"I'll take your advice under advisement about mine and Alexander's need to "help" each other. But I did have something else. I think Alexander experienced a cub memory last night."

Now it was Sophie's turn to be silent as the ramifications of what he might have seen could have on the young man who would soon be her son.

"Is he alright Jenabel?"

"It was touch and go for a little while. He experienced it as a dream but he knows it was more than that. From the sounds of it, the memory was just after he was born possibly of his being dropped off at the orphanage."

"Did he see any detail? Get any clue as to who his parents may be?"

"Unfortunately no."

Jenabel recounted what Alexander had told her he had experienced.

"I agree with you Jenabel, it was a cub memory. You'll need to explain it to him, help him to see it for what it was. It is not surprising that he found the images discordant. He was torn between wanting to believe it a dream and his soul knowing that it was much more. Be gentle in the explanation Jenabel. Wait, do you want me to..."

Jenabel cut her off.

"No. I'll take care of it Mother; it's my place to help him through these things."

Sophie smiled at her daughter's resolve.

"I understand and agree Jenabel. I'm sorry for what I said earlier about Sara I just wanted you to..."

Jenabel's voice softened.

"I know Mother. It's okay and you were right in telling me what I needed to hear. You could have tried a more tactful delivery but I understand how you can be."

It was good to hear the playfulness from her daughter.

"I'm off, need to make those calls. I'll let you know when I've heard something."

"Be sure you do. Alexander and I will be over in a little while."

Jenabel stood and hung up the phone.

Her mother's jibe about Sara made her feel badly. Alexander must be in a worse state than she. It was time to remedy that situation.

Walking through the door to her room, Jenabel found Alexander still asleep. As she had banished him to above the covers earlier, he was sprawled diagonally across the bed, the towel which had been fastened around his waist fallen away in the night.

She watched him as he continued to sleep. The rhythmic rise and fall of his chest, the way his body would infinitesimally tense and relax as whatever wandered through his sleeping consciousness momentarily interrupted his rest.

In his sleep he had hardened. His manhood rose at an angle up toward his belly button. It twitched as she admired him.

She wanted to go to him, wanted to provide him with the release he had so wantonly given her the previous day. More so, she wanted to claim him, if only in a small way, to move them closer to being fully given and taken by the other.

He stirred as her light step caused a board to creek under her weight.

Alexander's eyes opened slowly. Once again he was momentarily disoriented. His hands slid over the bed covers searching for Jenabel but found empty sheets.

As his eyes roamed the room he found Jenabel standing at the edge of the bed looking at him. He broke into a wide smile.

"Good morning. You were up before me? Was there a fire, flood or earthquake I missed?"

'God he's so fucking handsome.'

Alexander's hair was bed groomed but it took nothing away from his allure. His unruly bangs hung down, hooding his eyes and gave him a rumpled but sensual look.

"Very funny."

Her voice was playful but Alexander noted her eyes reflected anything but humor. She had a hungry look that made him think of her wolf. Following her stare he finally realized he was naked.

He stood quickly, grabbing the towel from the floor to cover his arousal.

Jenabel smiled wickedly as she noted the blush that bloomed on his cheeks.

"Sorry."

While she believed his statement for the most part, there was another, deeper inflection that gave her the distinct impression that he wasn't sorry at all, that he was more than happy to have her looking at him like a rare steak.

"Let me get dressed and I can make you some breakfast."

Alexander started to move around the bed, making for the bathroom. He was met by Jenabel's firm hands as she pushed him back down on the bed.

"Breakfast can wait Alexander. There's something else I think we should deal with first."

Her voice was husky and sensual as she straddled Alexander's naked hips.

"Jenabel, you said we shouldn't...what are you doing...?"

She shut him up with her lips covering his.

Alexander's arms automatically wrapped around her and pulled her tight to his body. The way his hips inadvertently hunched up as he did so, grinding his hardness against her drenched core caused her to moan at the contact. She was quickly losing control and knew she knew it was dangerous to let that happen.

Pushing against his chest she had him flat on his back in a second. Her kisses became more controlled, more sensual as their tongues dueled. She ground herself into him for a moment, reveling in the feeling of his hard heat against her own wet inferno. Slowly she shifted off of his hips to his side as her hand reached out and grasped his cock which elicited a long slow moan that brought a smile to her lips.

Bending close she asked him.

"Does that feel good Alexander? Do you like the feel of my fingers on you? God knows I loved the feel of yours on me yesterday."

"It feels...I can't... shouldn't we stop...Jenabel...I thought..."

She again silenced him with her lips as her hand began stroking him.

"I want you to feel the pleasure you gave me Alexander. We can't mate but we don't have to go through the next nine days without giving to each other Alexander. I want this, want it so badly I can't see straight."

Her hand moved faster as his member began to leak warm fluid from its tip. He throbbed under her touch and she felt a newfound connection to him with each of his ever-growing moans, groans and gasps.

Jenabel was providing for her Mate, giving him pleasure and release, enjoying a form of union with another that she had never experienced. She felt powerful and reverent all at the same time.

She was so caught up in her own actions that she barely noticed when Alexander, in one deft move shredded the small silk shorts she had put on when she got out of bed.

"Alexander, no this is for you. You don't have to..."

The words died on her lips as he pulled her around and placed her knees on either side of his head.

"You're mine Jenabel, I thought we covered that. You're mine and I want you."

His voice had a feral quality that had her quivering above him even before he made contact with her pussy.

Jenabel's hand moved faster on his cock, she felt it quiver and flex of it's own volition.

'What will this feel like inside of me when he claims me, takes me, makes me his?'

Her mind was clouded with visions of him atop her, she atop him, riding him while looking into his eyes as he took her.

She was brought back to the present as his fingers pulled her lips apart. She stilled not knowing what was coming next. She let out a startled moan as his tongue slipped inside her, tasting her, taking her essence as he penetrated her.

Alexander's tongue was soft but insistent as it searched her depths. Her hand began moving in time with his ravaging of her pussy, her eyes hooded as the sensations washed over her. She reveled in his taking of her, the way his fingers pulled her open so he could reach the hidden corners of her need. How Alexander ground his chin into the top of her womanhood. The intense pressure causing her clit to sing as she hunched down wanting as much contact as she could get.

When his tongue slipped from between her lips and clamped down hard on her clit she couldn't hold back the rising gale of passion and lust that overtook her like a rushing tsunami.

Never had she felt such completion, such an utter and encompassing connection with someone else. His tongue and fingers claiming her, the rough scratch of his unshaven cheeks against her thighs, the way his palms lay heavy and meaningful on the cheeks of her ass.

Everyplace that they touched was like a million volts of electricity arching across the connection, heightening and lengthening and deepening her orgasm.

Her hand curled tightly around his cock, she stroked the very tip hard and fast rotating her hand as she did so.

Jenabel heard his long loud moan. Felt his entire body tense at the moment of his release.

She fought her own desire to close her eyes and ride out her orgasm with his. Jenabel wanted to see his completion. Watch and memorize, make this moment in time as complete as possible as she shared with Alexander this first of so many passionate moments.

His member throbbed and expanded once again. She saw the head flare. Glanced down as his abdominal muscles flexed tightly, enhancing their definition. And then it was upon him. Ropes of scalding white seed erupted from him, it landed on her chest, enhancing and amping up her own ongoing orgasm.

The overpowering visual had Jenabel imagining what it would feel like when this happened within her. The very thought made Jenabel swoon as she continued to watch the third then fourth long stream come forth from him. She continued to stroke him, wanting all that he had to give, reveling in the pleasure she was both giving and receiving.

With a final primal moan Alexander once again buried his tongue inside her, clutching her to him as he rode out his orgasm.

His last few contractions subsided, his seed oozed from the hard tip of him as she finally released him. Spinning deftly, she lay across his body, luxuriating in the feel of their shared pleasure, their shared heat, the promise of a life spent with thousands of such moments.

Alexander wrapped Jenabel in his arms, pulled her down and found her lips.

The kiss was gentle, sensuous, giving. The kind of kiss that speaks of the depth and breadth and longing that only soul mates can share.

"I love you Jenabel. Not because of what we just did. Not because the feel of you makes me complete. Not because you are the most amazing woman I have ever known. I love you Jenabel, with all that I have been, all that I am and all I ever will be because you are mine and I, I am blissfully and willingly yours...forever."

Tears sprung to Jenabel's eyes as she shut her overtly romantic man's mouth with her own.

They lay there as the morning sun heated their bodies, enjoying a perfect and beautiful moment of union.

As the euphoria from their first shared intimate exchange began to subside Jenabel slipped off Alexander's chest to lay by his side. Her fingers traced the lines of his muscular chest and abdomen while she watched his eyes roam over her body. His perusal of her threatened to ignite her passion once again.

"Alexander, we need to talk about your dream last night."

She watched as his body tensed at the statement, noting his emotions were still very raw.

Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers