Oscar and Emma Ch. 01: Beginnings

Story Info
A young couple wants more out of their sex life.
4k words
4.62
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were sitting at the small table in Oscar's studio apartment. He had invited Emma for spaghetti Bolognese. A humble dish, but hard to mess up. A safe and sensible choice, Oscar thought. Emma, while not exactly thrilled by spaghetti, was happy to have dinner with Oscar.

Oscar studied mathematics and Emma did veterinary medicine. Oscar was pretty bright, but a bit of a loner. Emma was usually cheery and sociable, but veterinary medicine had proven more challenging than she had expected. Studying had taken a toll on her social life. Fortunately for both of them, one of Emma friends had dragged her to the student bar at Oscar's campus.

While ordering drinks, they had bumped into each other. Oscar had been uncharacteristically suave and got her number. With the help of a round of shots and a few drinks, they got loosened up and found out they had rather good chemistry, despite neither of them studying it. They had ended the night at Emma's place and had been together ever since.

About six months after that night they were sitting across each other with their mouths full and lost themselves in each other's eyes - still in love. Had you asked them about their relationship, they would both have told you that everything was going great. The romance was alive and their sex life, while rather vanilla, was more than most people could hope for. Something was bugging Oscar and Emma could see it on his face, but she didn't want to broach the subject. He had had something on his mind for a time.

After a while, Oscar broke the silence and said with a serious expression: "There's something I've been thinking about." Emma almost choked on her spaghetti, afraid it would be a 'talk'.

"Overall, I'm happy with our sex life, but I feel that perhaps there's a part of me, that's not quite satisfied," Oscar said as he couldn't think of a better way to say it.

Emma gave up on the spaghetti and had to lean back to digest what he said. "What part of you? How come?" she asked cautiously, fearing the answer.

After wracking his brain for a while, the answer came: "It's hard to put into words. I guess I want to be more dominant in bed and really make you mine."

"But I am yours!" she exclaimed and breathed a little sigh of relief. At least he wasn't into some freaky fetish stuff.

"Yes, of course," Oscar said a little frustrated. "But that's not quite what I meant." He took a moment to think about how to better explain it.

"What do you know about BDSM?" he tried.

"It is to do with leather, spanking and sex slaves, I guess?" she thought aloud.

"More or less, but it's particularly the dominance aspect that turns me on. It wouldn't have to be extreme or anything, it can be as little or as much as you want. It turns me on to take control of a girl and see her writhe in pleasure," he explained.

Emma was starting to understand what he meant, but she wasn't convinced. "And you think, you can just control me like that?" she said a little offended.

"Remember that time, when I held you down as I kissed you all over your body, and you said you felt trapped? I don't want to do anything to you, that you don't like, that's why I want to talk about it." he went on.

She remembered the episode. It was 4 months ago, when they had started going steady, but now that she was thinking about it, maybe it wasn't that bad. "I couldn't really handle it back then, but I guess it would be okay, now that I trust you more," she said accommodatingly.

"I'm happy to hear that, but you have to understand that I want to do more than just that. And for that to work, you have to be okay with it, if it's something you want to do at all." Oscar had a slight smile on his face.

She understood what he was getting at now and realized she had to decide for herself what she really wanted. "What if I'm not okay with it?" she asked, afraid of the potential outcome of this conversation.

He mulled it over. "I'd be sad and maybe frustrated, but my love for you is about more than just sex. As I said, I do like what we have as it is," he answered.

That eased some of the pressure, but she was still unsure about the whole thing. "So what's the plan, anyway?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"I don't have a plan per se, but I figured we could try it out before we made the final decision," he said hopefully.

She closed her eyes and weighed her options. On one hand, she wanted to please Oscar, but on the other, she was a little put off by the word 'dominance' and its connotations. She was no stranger to internet porn and had seen how certain women derived pleasure from being under the man's control, but she had never seen herself in that role.

The egalitarian in the back of her mind was also nagging her. However, she didn't think it was such a bad idea to at least try it out. Oscar had never hurt her and she had no reason to believe he ever would. She had never been very adventurous in bed, so maybe this was a good opportunity to make up for lost time.

She had made up her mind and said: "If you're the dominant, that would make me the submissive, right? It's nothing new for you to take the lead, but I'm not sure if I see myself in my role. However, I think it's a good occasion to try something that I otherwise wouldn't have." Oskar got a twinkle in his eye, leaned over to Emma and kissed her deeply. She could taste. the garlic.

"I appreciate you giving it a chance." he said lovingly and immediately followed it up with: "Why don't you start by taking off your jeans?"

His matter-of-fact tone took Emma by surprise and she stuttered: "Wh-what? Seriously? Right now at the dinner table?"

"We might as well get started. I promise it won't hurt," he said. Emma didn't know what to think. She hadn't mentally prepared herself for actually doing it yet.

She hesitated, but stood up with an "Okay..." and pulled her pants down. Slowly she bared her long gorgeous legs. Oscar could now see her pink panties and was wondering if they matched the bra while turning a little pink himself.

When she had gotten them off and looked at Oscar nervously, he asked her: "Come over here and turn around." Timidly she took a step toward him and turned around. He put a hand on each hip and teasingly pulled the panties down her well-shaped butt.

"Every part of you is beautiful," he said as he dropped the panties to her ankles. She could hear the view was having an influence on him. She stepped out of her panties, turned toward him, and put her hands on her hips.

"Is this really necessary? We're not even done eating yet." she laughed a little.

"Yes, and that's exactly why. Sit down and let's finish." he laughed back.

Emma sat down but jumped a little as she wasn't used to sitting naked on these chairs. It took a while to adapt to the new feeling of her pussy against the soft fabric of the chair. It felt kind of wrong, but she tried focusing on her spaghetti instead. Despite still being half-clothed and covered by the table, Emma felt more naked than she would have, had she simply taken off everything.

Being half-naked somehow felt more daring than just being nude. Oscar had seen her naked body many times, but being in this casual situation, where she usually had clothes on was wild. It didn't really make sense to her.

Thankfully the curtains were drawn, so she wasn't an accidental exhibitionist. She didn't know what she'd do if people saw her like this. Oscar just smiled as she sat there twisting and turning getting accustomed to her half-naked state. She had to be extra careful not to spill any tomato sauce in her lap.

At last, they had finished eating. "How does it feel?" Oscar asked as he sat back and rubbed his belly.

"It's weird, but maybe in a good way? I don't really know." she tried to explain. Emma sat back as well and let her hands fall in her lap. Until now she hadn't noticed the moisture in her crotch. Her face flushed slightly and she got a tad embarrassed. They sat in silence for a while and digested their food.

Oscar used the time to think about his next move. He wanted to challenge her, give her a fair taste of what was to come. Something kinky enough, but not something that would scare her off.

Maybe he could bend her over his knee and spank her ass?

No, they had just eaten and he had to take the neighbors into consideration.

What if he tied her up and made her beg for his cock and blow him?

No, that would probably be too much too soon and he didn't have any proper rope either way.

He would have to fix that he thought and made a mental note of it.

Finally, he said: "I have an idea. Come over and sit on the bed." He got up and stood by the side of the bed. The excitement came back to Emma. She felt the butterflies as she did what he said.

Emma crawled onto the bed. She felt the breeze on her bare pussy and it had quite an influence on her. Oscar, still standing fully clothed, commanded: "Sit up against the wall. Spread your legs toward me."

Emma wasn't too pleased with the tone but thought it was kind of fun being commanded around. She did as instructed and gracefully spread her beautiful legs. Oscar could now see her pink lips and the short hair over her pubic mound. The small button had woken up and a little drop of moisture had formed at the bottom of her slit. Emma was clearly excited, which gave Oscar hope for the future.

Despite having seen it many times before, it had quite the effect on him as well. Making her react like that without actually touching her really turned him on. Oscar took a chair from the table and put it in front of Emma by the bed. They simply looked at each other.

Emma was nervous, feeling rather on display, being half-naked with Oscar just sitting there. The look on her face satisfied Oscar. It couldn't be too easy either.

"You can take off the rest of your clothes now, but keep your legs spread," he said simply and kept enjoying the view. Emma pulled her blouse over her head and revealed her C cup bra. It did match the pink panties, Oscar thought. She took off the bra as well but got embarrassed as her eyes met Oscar's, who was just staring at her. Oscar smiled.

"Now I want you to masturbate, while I watch," he told her. He had a hard time keeping a straight face, yet managed.

"This seems rather one-sided. Am I just supposed to sit here and look good, while you do nothing?" she asked pensively.

"Well, it's me who's in charge and this is what I want," he shot back.

Emma sighed and reached down to her sex with her right hand. Her left hand came up to her breast. It was odd. Masturbation was an intimate, private thing in her mind. She had never shown anyone how she played with herself before.

Of course, she had touched herself, when she had sex with Oscar, but it was more practical compared to the gentle caresses she gave her body when she was alone. She steeled herself and put her hand to her mouth and sucked on two fingers. She was a little ashamed, but if he was going to look, she might as feel make a show out of it.

She looked Oscar right in the eyes made love to her mouth with her fingers. She took her wet fingers and moved them down to her pussy. After slicking up her clit, she readied them at the entrance. As she pushed them inside, she gently twisted her nipple with the other hand. An "Aaahhh"-sound escaped her heavenly lips as she began moaning lightly. She was loosened up and ready for more.

Emma disappeared into her own little world of desire. Oscar's trousers could barely contain his hardened limb, but his will was stronger. He would also have to challenge himself if this was going to last.

Oscar adjusted his pants and tried to regain contact with Emma.

"Emma?... I'll go do the dishes, but I want you to continue. However, there are two rules.

1. You cannot cum. I have to give you permission.

2. You cannot stop. You can set the pace yourself, but you have to keep going.

Understood?" Oscar instructed.

"Mmm," Emma replied.

Oscar took the dishes from the table and went over to the kitchen. Emma sat in ecstasy and wondered what she was really doing here. She was sitting naked in her boyfriend's apartment and rubbing her clit, while he was doing the dishes. All at his command. It was sort of surreal, but she was honestly enjoying it. It must be the endorphins doing a number on her, she thought.

She didn't have to do the dishes like she usually does and Oscar was indirectly giving her pleasure. Maybe it was kind of nice. She shook her head and tried to think of something else. Her treatment of her pussy hadn't stopped. Oscar had told her not to after all. She circled her clit with her fingers between thrusts while pinching the nipple. Slowly pleasuring herself as she let her fingers seduce her.

From the small kitchen, Oscar could hear how she delved deeper into pleasure. Once in a while, he took a peek, but Emma didn't even sense it. He was very pleased so far, but what about the finale? Emma seemed ready for just about anything right now.

While he wanted to push her a bit further, he also didn't want to betray the trust he had just gained. Sounds of porcelain and cutlery came from the kitchen as Oscar washed the dishes and cleaned the pots. By the time Oscar had washed everything, Emma was once again far away in her own world.

She obeyed the instructions not to cum, but it was hard edging herself over and over. No relief, just constant teasing. She hoped Oscar would be finished soon. To mix it up, she used both hands to pinch and twist her nipples. She pulled one up to her mouth and sucked on it. She could only just reach, but softly biting into it sent jolts of electricity through her body.

As Oscar took the dishtowel and started drying off the plates, he got an idea. He didn't have any proper rope, but the dishtowels could be a usable substitute. It was probably better this way as rope might scare Emma, he thought. He finished drying the plate, he was holding, went over to the cupboard, and grabbed three more dishtowels.

Emma was sitting with her eyes closed, fingers back to circling her clit, and moaning softly, as Oscar came up to the bed. He put a leg on the bed and leaned over to her ear.

"I want you to get to the edge as fast as you can," he said softly.

Emma's fingers intensified their rhythm. One hand rubbing her clit, the other fingering her pussy trying to reach the g-spot. The pleasure swelling. The climax building. She was so close to the edge now. Moaning harder. A little more and she would go over the edge into a sea of relieved lust.

"Hands off," Oscar said sternly. Emma opened her eyes and frowned.

"But I was so close... I need it," she said joylessly.

"That's part of the exercise. Now turn around," he said with a smile.

She did so and Oscar grabbed her hands and tied them up behind her back using one of the dishtowels. "What's this for?" she said, looking back at him.

"You'll see in about ten minutes. Now lay face down on the bed," he instructed. She complied and he put a dishtowel in front of her face.

"I'm going to blindfold you now and then tie your legs. Is that okay?" he asked.

Emma took a second to think.

It was a little worrying to be restrained like this, but she trusted Oscar and took comfort in the fact, that she could wriggle out of her binds without too much trouble if she had too. Oscar knew the dishtowel in a double knot wouldn't hold her if she struggled, but thought it was better this way. He would have to learn some better knots if they were going to do rope play in the future, he thought. Being in charge carried responsibility with it.

Emma gave a consenting nod and Oscar put the dishtowel over her eyes and tied it behind her head. He tightened the bind around her hands and tied the last dishtowel around her ankles.

Once again he leaned close to her ear and whispered: "You've had the teasing part. Now it's time for the denial."

Emma whimpered a little. She had been so close. She needed relief and had no idea how long Oscar would keep her like this. All she could think about was cumming. Anyway, anyhow. Oscar left her and went to finish drying the dishes off.

Emma struggled for a while. Getting accustomed to her new restraints wasn't that hard, but she needed the release. Her crotch was soaked and sticky. She tried thrusting her hips and rubbing her clit against the mattress, but it didn't do much to sate her lust. All she could do was rub and slide absentmindedly as boredom and desire overtook her. Her ears listening for Oscar with longing.

Oscar was hard, also at work, and kept his promise of ten minutes. He came back to the silly sight of Emma trying to get off on the mattress. She looked like she was trying to do 'the worm'. He stifled a small laugh and stripped. Emma couldn't see what Oscar was doing, so she patiently awaited any relief that Oscar might give her.

The anticipation was killing her as Oscar took off his clothes. Oscar climbed onto the bed and straddled Emma's legs. He leaned down close to Emma's body. She felt the heat of his chest as he came near and took delight in the feeling of Oscar's dick settling in the valley of her butt.

He put his mouth to her ear and whispered: "How desperate are you? Do you need it? Can you stand even a moment more?"

Emma was more than just desperate. "Take me! I need it! Make me yours and don't let me go!" she howled.

"Such an impatient, slutty girl needs to be punished," he said and slapped each of her ass cheeks with moderate strength. Emma twisted and squirmed, but Oscar held her down. Emma felt the pain, but it was accompanied by a tiny bit of pleasure.

This pleasure was foreign to her. Why would her body react like that? Emma opened her mouth to protest, but just then Oscar pulled back and rammed his full length into her pussy between her closed legs. The only sound that came out of her mouth was a long and satisfied moan.

Finally, Oscar had given Emma's pussy the attention she craved. He let Emma regain her composure, then started building a steady rhythm. He grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up and close to him. Emma's face was in the mattress and her ass up in the air. He kept up the rhythm as he held a firm grip on her shapely hips.

Emma had been so close, so she had no problem reaching the edge once again. Oscar had been hard for so long, he didn't know how much longer he could go on. Oscar sensed Emma tightening and her breathing getting faster.

"Remember, you're not allowed to cum before I give you permission." he reminded her. Oscar didn't relent in his pounding and Emma's climax kept building.

"Uuuh, I don't know if I can hold back." Emma gasped between thrusts.

"Beg for it. Call me 'master' and plead for orgasm," he said loftily.

Emma could hardly take any more. This was getting a little out of hand, she thought, but she was beyond sense, reason, and moral. She was willing to give Oscar her everything.

She wanted to cum and she wanted to please, so she put on her cutest girly voice and responded: "Please master, take me. Make me yours and please let me cum!"

It took all of Oscar's willpower not to blow his load then and there. Emma's pussy was a wet mess. Oscar brought his hand around her hip and stroked her clit as he increased his pace.

"Go on then. Cum for me!" he ordered.

Emma's moans and Oscar's grunts filled the room as their fucking came to a climax. Emma's pussy pulsed and clamped around Oscar's rock hard cock. Her back arched as his cock twitched and pumped deep inside her. Emma slid off his dick and collapsed onto the bed. Her face still in the mattress as his cum dripped out of her used hole. Oscar took off her blindfold and let her out of her restraints. He laid down beside her panting.

After resting for a while Emma turned to Oscar and kissed him deeply. They made out for a moment. When Emma pulled away, Oscar asked: "How did you like it?"

12