Oscar Bait Ch. 01: Aish wants This Role

Story Info
Aishwarya will do anything to get this chance.
2.5k words
4.42
29.6k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Please be aware that this story has its own arc as a 4-part story. It needs to be read in its entirety to be enjoyed fully. Some parts may have less or more sex. The big picture is in the full series.

*****

Aishwarya adjusted the red bow of her dress and inspected the effect in the bathroom mirror. The dress was made of silk and cotton mix, it was strapless and tied so low on her chest that more than half of her full, shapely boobs were on display. The material was quite thin but the lines in the fabric over her tits were doing a good job of hiding her poking nipples.

No bra was possible with this dress as the back was cut low and she was wearing none. Her breasts were full and heavy but still in very good shape. The tight dress was keeping them pushed together and presented up in a lovely, mouth-watering display.

Reaching down to her ankles the long dress finished in a smooth, clinging skirt. There was a long slit reaching all the way to her upper thigh that bared her left leg with each step she took. She was wearing 8" high red heels with 2.5" platforms. These were known in the fashion circles as stripper heels or whore heels.

With a hairbrush, Aishwarya touched up her long, flowing dark hair making sure that it framed her face in that movie star style without covering much of her bare chest and shoulders. She hooked a finger between her breasts and pulled the dress down another centimetre. She examined the long, deep cleavage in the mirror and nodded with satisfaction.

The hours she had spent at home getting ready for this party had not been wasted. She looked delicious! Her skin glowed with a smoothness that would make men drool. All that time she had spent on the massage table this afternoon while Violette and Drako rubbed expensive massage oils and skin creams into her body had been well-spent.

On Abhishek's insistence she had put on a small thong under her dress. The way her dress was slitted so high, just a bare glimpse of the little pair of panties was visible when she walked. She now reached under dress, hooked a thumb in the waistband of the tiny thong and pulled it down. She carefully pulled it off over her whore heels and put it in her purse. There was a reason to bare her pussy now even at the risk of angering her husband if he found out.

Satisfied with her enhanced sex appeal after her touch-up's, she decided to get out of the bathroom and go hunt for Romeo. It was his entry into the venue that had inspired her quick visit to the bathroom.

Just as she approached the door it opened from outside and Deepika Padukone entered. Aishwarya sucked her breath as she saw how amazing Deepika looked in a really deep cut, golden gown. It was all sparkly and clinging to her young, toned body. The sequins shined in the bright bathroom lights but even more than the sequins it was Deepika's generous cleavage that took the breath away.

The golden gown was cut so deep that even Deepika's navel was visible. The sides covered her nipples but that was about all they covered. Deepika's bare chest and most of her shapely, proud breasts were visible for the viewer's pleasure. The gown was full sleeve and tight fitting. It was slitted like Aishwarya's gown but unlike hers, Deepika's gown was slitted on both legs, so high that her pussy was framed in a gold material triangle when she walked.

Aishwarya couldn't help but scan the younger girl's body in that superlative hot gown. She saw that Deepika's heels were even higher than hers. At least 10" high spike heels with 5" platforms! Aish wondered how she could even walk, but well, younger girls were always doing better. This is what made Aishwarya insecure about her place in the industry.

Deepika saw Aishwarya and smiled her beautiful, golden jubilee smile. They hugged and exchanged pleasantries. Then Aish cautiously asked, keeping her voice casual

"How is Romeo sir?"

"Oh, he's great! We just found our seats. I am really looking forward to tonight. Thought I'd go pee now so I don't have to get up from my seat later." She giggled.

"Sorry, I should not hold you up then."

"No, no, Aish ma'am. I am so happy to meet you. We never get to chat."

That is so nice of you, Deepu. I used to be in Sir's stable but then I got married and all."

"Yes, I have heard. You were his prized possession."

"Aw, thanks. He has two movies in the awards tonight, doesn't he - Pyar Ka Jurmana and Love at Night?" Aish asked gently.

"No, ma'am. It's three. Roop Ke Saudagar is also nominated."

"Wow. That's so great. But then he's always the favourite of the masses as well as the award juries."

"Exactly. Don't tell anyone but even I am getting an IFIC tonight." Deepika confided in the older actress.

"Oh, wow! Congrats!" They hugged.

"Thank you."

"Deepu, I have heard rumours that Romeo sir is shooting for the Oscar next?" Aish finally asked the question she really wanted to ask.

"Yes, they are true. He's found a story that has Oscar written all over it. I am really trying hard for it myself."

"Oh!" Aish didn't know her competition would be so tough. She tried to be supportive "Well, then you'll definitely get it. You are his favourite whore right now, from what I have heard."

"Thank you, Aish ma'am. Yes, I am one of his prized possessions just like you used to be when you were single."

"And he always uses his sluts in his projects. He's always good to his sluts."

"That's very true. And I am very proud of being his personal whore. But the problem is he says I am too young for the main lead but he says he will give me a supporting role, a big one."

"I see. Who's he looking at for the main lead? Will he do auditions?"

"I don't know his plans yet. Why, are you interested?"

"Well, of course, honey. Who wouldn't want to work in that movie?" Aish exclaimed.

"You might be the perfect for it. He is looking for slightly older woman but not too old. And you look so amazing."

"Should I talk to him?"

"Yes, I think you should. But you know how he is. He's not like some directors who are happy with a blow job from a sexy heroine. The actress who works in his movie will be his bitch the whole time. I am already his whore so I am fine with it, I am actually looking forward to it. But you are married..."

"That's very true. But I am not going to let my marriage spoil my lifetime opportunity. And you forget that I used to be his whore. I miss his cock and how wonderful it was to be under him." Aishwarya reminded the younger beauty.

"Oh, yeah! He's the best, isn't he?" Deepika agreed.

"Mmmmm, I still remember how I used to almost live on the diet of his cum. So delicious!"

Deepika giggled "Funny you should say that. I just sucked his cock in the car. I still have his cum on my tongue."

Deepika opened her mouth and showed Aishwarya the white residue of Romeo's cum on her tongue.

Aish moaned "Oh God. Can I taste, please? I really miss it!"

Deepika stepped forward and opened her mouth for a wet kiss. They engaged in a hot, deep kiss with their tongues dancing together, sucking each other hotly. It was a full two minutes later when they parted, both breathless and panting.

"Thank you, baby!" Aish spoke breathlessly "That is delicious. Now I am wet just from the taste."

Deepika giggled and they both turned to the mirror to fix their dresses.

Suddenly Deepika laughed and said "If you get selected for this film, we should fuck together for his viewing pleasure. I'd love to lick your pussy!"

Aish laughed "It's a deal!"

=========================================================

But Aish was too late. By the time she got out of the bathroom the award show had started and a performance was going on. She walked up quickly and slit into her seat next to her husband.

Abhishek leaned over and whispered "What took you so long?"

"This bow on my dress was creating problems."

"Oh." Abhishek turned back. He got bored with such feminine issues quickly.

Half an hour later when there was a break in the ceremony, Aish took the chance when Abhishek was talking to a young actress Urvashi Rautela. She slipped out in the direction she had seen Romeo take 2 minutes earlier.

She found him and Deepika at the VIP bar set up beside the backstage area. He looked up and saw her. A smile came to his lips.

Aishwarya walked in with easy familiarity of one who has been intimate with the other person. She stopped close to Romeo within his reach and he slipped his arm around her waist while she faced him and Deepika together. She surrendered in his embrace easily.

Neither did she react when his hand naturally moved down to her ass, caressing and squeezing slowly. The bar area was crowded enough that they would not be observed and pretty much everybody in the industry knew about Romeo and Aishwarya's history.

While she did greet him with a kiss on the mouth, neither of them prolonged it given their surroundings.

First asking after him and making small chat with Deepika, Aishwarya wondered how to broach the subject of his next project. Before she could find a smooth way to get into it, Deepika started "Sir, I was thinking, you are still looking for a suitable main lead for that project, and here is Aishwarya ma'am, beautiful, talented and I think in the right age range that you wanted."

Romeo looked over Aishwarya and remarked "Yes, she does look like she might fit the role. Age is not so important but the look of the character is crucial. Aish, you might, I can't promise, but you might have it."

Aishwarya tried to contain her excitement "Thank you, sir. I know how carefully you cast your leading ladies. I will be willing to undergo any screen tests or auditions that you might see fit. I won't presume on our past relationship to get me the role."

With a nod of the head, Romeo acknowledged her surrender but commented "But you are married now, Aish."

Quickly, Aishwarya responded "That would not be a problem, sir. An actress is her director's girl or she can't do a good job. I will be your girl, as I always was, sir."

He still had his arm around her, Aishwarya pressed herself against his side, moulding her supple, shapely body against his hard frame. She wanted him to clearly understand that she was offering all of her to him.

Deepika came to her aid "Sir, do you really think any girl will let something like that come in the way when she has a chance to work under you?"

Before Romeo could reply to that a girl in the event organisers costume walked up and whispered in Deepika's ear. Deepika excused herself and went with the girl.

Keeping his hand on Aishwarya's ass, Romeo caressed and squeezed slowly as he said noncommittally "Well, it will bear exploring, I think."

Aishwarya smiled "Thank you, sir."

People started moving back towards the stage area as the show was about to resume. Romeo let Aishwarya go ahead of him to join her husband and went to his own seat where Deepika was already there next to him.

A few awards, then a performance, and then Deepika's name was announced for "IFIC - International Filmstar of Indian Cinema".

Deepika got up, bent over Romeo and kissed him on the lips. Then she walked up the stairs to the stage and received the award.

Romeo felt the vibration of his phone and took it out. It was a text from Aishwarya.

It said "Can we meet in private before you go?"

He replied "Yes. Where?"

"You say. I don't know this place."

"Backstage, there are stairs. Go up. Turn right. Meet me in the men's toilet."

"Now?"

"In a few minutes. When Salman's performance starts."

Deepika came back and kissed him before sitting down next to him. She was very pleased with her award.

Five minutes later when Salman's dance performance started and lights were dimmed, Romeo told Deepika to stay there and went backstage.

At this time the backstage area was not much in use and he didn't meet anybody.

He entered the men's room and walked to the stall farthest from the door. The stall door was closed. He knocked lightly. Aishwarya opened the door.

Entering quickly he locked the door behind him. Aishwarya was sitting on the closed toilet seat, fully dressed. As Romeo took one step closer to stand in front of her, she immediately started do undo his belt and pull his trousers down to his knees.

Within a second her tongue was licking around the thick, swollen head of his cock and tasting the precum that flowed out of it.

"You taste so good, Sir" Aishwarya said just before she swallowed his cockhead and smoothly pushed down, engulfing his hard, meaty cock in her hot, wet mouth.

Romeo pushed his hands inside her sexy strapless red dress and mauled her full, firm, warm breasts with both hands while she sucked his cock with enthusiasm. After only a few strokes, she was able to swallow his whole dick in her mouth and throat. She moaned deep as his strong hands kneaded her soft tits hard. As Romeo got more excited his hips bucked forward, fucking Aishwarya's beautiful face.

As Aish felt Romeo get closer to an eruption she varied her strokes, sometimes taking him deep in her throat, sometimes only half inside her mouth. This excited him more but did not immediately cause him to erupt.

Just as he was about to cum, he pushed her dress down and sprayed her chest and boobs with his hot cum. She moaned as the hot load of his seed landed on her bare skin like drops of hot oil. Then she rubbed it into her skin and licked her fingers with a kittenish smile on her face. The cum got soaked into the skin, invisible to the eye but the stickiness and the smell remained.

"You are still the same cocksucking whore!" Romeo commented.

"Your whore, Sir." Aishwarya smiled

She took his cock in her mouth again and started cleaning him with her mouth and tongue.

Satisfied that she had taken every drop of his cum, Aishwarya got up and went out so that they would not go down together.

Aish met Deepika on her way back to the main function area and pointed back to where she had left Romeo.

End of Part 1

=========================================