Oscar Botha Gets Restless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

"My second confession is that I acted much drunker the other night as I wanted to leave that party. I saw Igoro unzip your pretty red dress and ease it off your shoulders, his hands on your bare shoulders. Then later I got up to go to the bathroom and I heard you moan and I thought you were hurt. I went into Igoro's room without permission and witnessed you both most enthusiastically making love. I am sorry about deceiving you both.

"My third confession was that I got very sexually excited watching you. I was not mad or angry at all, and that confused me too. I was confused and wondered if it had really happened. So I came back early today, and I saw you on your knees servicing Igoro while you talked to me on the phone. Again my apologies for doing that.

"But what I now realize is that you are the happiest I have seen you in many years. There can only be one explanation for that happiness and that is you have discovered contentment in the arms of your handsome young lover.

"Finally I want to thank you both for protecting my reputation, for being very discrete and for your loyalty. I now know this has been going on for months..."

He paused. Clarissa had tears welling up in her eyes. Igoro had reached over and was now holding her hand.

"It is my wish for us three to continue to live as we have for the past year. Clarissa will continue to be on my arm as my wife when we are invited to functions. I want her to be free to sleep with Igoro as much as she likes. Igoro you are like a son to me I don't want anything to change.

"And that is all."

Clarissa got to her feet and threw her arms around her husband's neck. "Oh Maxwell, that is wonderful news, I never wanted to hurt you, and never will."

She kissed him long deep and hard. Still holding Igoro's hand she pulled the 20-year-old to her and, inches in front of her husband's face she kissed her young black lover with the same sort of demanding passionate deep french kiss.

She took both men by the hand and led them upstairs to the master bedroom. She took her husband to sit in his favourite dark leather armchair and knelt in front of him. She turned to Igoro and pulled down his white swimsuit, his cock started to thicken as her husband watched her caress the fullness of his thick member.

She opened her mouth, her eyes never left those of her loving husband as she took Igoro's hardening black cock in her wet mouth. With her other hand, she stroked Maxwell's cock. He was harder than he had been in years. Clarissa let go of it and put her hand behind her husband's head and pulled it gently towards Igoro's twitching erection. Closer and closer. She kissed Maxwell and then briefly took Igoro's cock in her mouth, then turned and holding her black lover's big cock placed it at her husband's wet lips. Maxwell opened his mouth and took the boys cockhead deep inside.

He could faintly taste her lipstick as she urged him to take more and more black cock in his mouth. She moved around behind Igoro and opened his asscheeks with her hands. She outlined his pink anus with a finger and then inserted her tongue into the boys back channel as she reached forward between his legs and felt his cock sliding in and out of her husband's mouth.

++++++++

The next day Clarissa Johnson was surprised to get a call from Oscar Botha, inviting her to dinner following their upcoming Board meeting.

About the same time Maxwell Johnson logged in to his private computer in his office and opening his secret account was delighted to see a message from Cherie-Ann, the flight attendant.

++++++++

Maggie Miller loved it as summer moved into fall. She loved teaching teens and she was a natural to be Head of SexEd, mainly because she loved everything about sex and had been since she was a teen herself. Her addiction to black men was only exceeded by her addiction to being fucked because she was a nymphomaniac.

Maggie's wedding had been a fabulous success on all fronts. The black men with the young white wives left everyone exhausted. Even the prissy Clarissa Johnson had shown up with a young black stud whom she could not keep her hands off. She hadn't even bothered to bring her husband!

Maggie necked with dozens of men of all ages, a few lesbians took advantage of her aroused state and did the same, she was felt up by teens, boys and girls whom she had taught a year or two earlier, and she had been fucked hard, not only by her brand new husband but also by both his two groomsmen. What a night!

She waited for Denise to join her for lunch, the school would soon be starting again and she would miss her freedom in the middle of a weekday. Denise walked in and every head in the restaurant tuned in appreciation. Her dress had what looked like a revealing bra with a summer sundress barely covering her pussy it was so short. The women hugged, Maggie felt Denise's big breasts rubbing her own. She felt a flash of passion. God, she needed to get laid. Devon was preoccupied with work, she would have to phone his groomsmen. She had to have sex.

Denise blurted out: "I have a confession to make. I like watching porn mostly black men kissing, making out with, and fucking young white girls! Some of the girls are depicted as being in high school, you know with the impossibly short skirts, tight tops and pigtails in their hair. Of course, they have to be eighteen but they seem to me to all be trying to look younger!"

Maggie found herself blushing, and she never blushed.

Denise continued: "I have been thinking a lot about porn. And I need your advice on how to proceed. University holds no interest for me, most of the girls I know are well on their way to a rewarding career, but a lot of them are wasted most of the time. They party and get laid and don't care because they are away from their parents who don't have a clue. I want to find out how to get into the porn film industry. Every guy and some of the women in this restaurant want to fuck me right now. I wore this slutty dress just to prove that point."

"Ma'Bill"

"What?"

Maggie continued: "You already know Ma'Bill from Rhino, you slept with him the night of my wedding with Delores." "Yes, of course." "Well go see him and ask for his help. He will probably fuck you again, but that is no hardship with that cock of his. When you both are finished fucking ask for his advice. There has been a rumour floating around for some time that Rhino has a private video network set-up, and if that is the case it seems to me that porn movies would be a natural offshoot of their business. They could distribute and take care of billing and all of that horrible commercial activity."

Denise thought to herself 'spoken like a true teacher.'

Denise had gone a little further in her research but didn't share the details with Maggie. She had watched 'Janet' a hugely popular porn star who had starred in movies with over 400 different men, all of them black. Her husband filmed her and erotically talked to her as she 'worked'. Plus she had done creative work with older women and young girls.

Denise had watched the films with Maggie's father in his den, her bra off as she sat on his lap and he played with her aroused nipples. In fact, she did that every Tuesday when Mrs Miller was out. She looked forward to teasing him, pretending to deny him, and then letting him do everything except allowing him to fuck her.

Mr Miller had somehow found out that porn stars with the top natural bodies made a fortune and the younger they were the better. At 18, Denise knew she was hot as evidenced by the number of men staring at her in the restaurant.

She resumed the conversation with her former teacher- "Maggie, I know that I have a limited amount of time to do this work, and I will be 'old' at thirty. So my further thought is that you are positioned perfectly to advise your high school graduates on their career choices. In fact, we could set up a Career Counselling Consultancy and look for girls who would not be a good fit in university, who would like to star in films and who have tight heavenly bodies and pretty young faces that would fit our needs.

" I am sure Rhino would like a steady stream of gorgeous teens, and you could charge the girls' families a finders fee as they have all graduated so they are no longer your students! I am sure a little homework on your end would determine their sexual experiences and needs."

All this raunchy talk had Maggie almost panting for sex and she bade her friend goodbye with a promise to give her proposal a good review. Walking out of the restaurant she called the groomsmen.

They were both at home, thank God! She quickened her step.

Denise walked the few blocks to Mr Miller's.

As she settled onto his lap she pulled the tiny spaghetti straps of her sundress off of her lovely shoulders exposing her perfect big breasts and offering them to him. He had preselected a lovely video scene starring a white, big breasted, long-haired brunette whom he called 'Denise.' The real Denise laughed out loud. She watched as the lovely girl entertained three well hung young black men.

It would be quite an afternoon.

Mr Miller's hands roamed freely. From her breasts to her pussy and back. Over and over.

While she was transfixed by the sex scenes on the computer he kissed her lovely cunt, inserted his finger in her pert anal ring all the way and talked about what she could do in her first video as a full-on porn star. He offered his services as her manager and accountant. He would ensure her safety. They would continue to be lovers.

Denise was in seventh heaven.

++++++++

Ingrid woke up still in the arms of the lovely black girl, Lucy. She had taken the initiative once Oscar made it plain he wanted her to leave, and when he was at work, she packed her clothes and left. That was three days ago and she and Lucy had been sleeping together ever since in her big bed in a lovely Rhino apartment. Lucy had seduced her the first night with deep kisses and reassured her that all would be fine. Lucy's skill in girl-on-girl was truly amazing and she easily brought Ingrid to a series of much-needed orgasms.

During the day, Ingrid 'shadowed' Lucy in her job and was pleased to note that many guests and employees were very pleased to meet her. Their main assignment that week was planning and preparing for a small conference of Senior University professors who were having their annual meeting in Hawksville at the now renowned Rhino Hotel and Tower. The second night they spent together culminated in Lucy strapping on a large black rubber penis and driving Ingrid over the edge time and time again. Then she forced the pretty Swede to lick her ass, pussy and clitoris until she came wetly in her mouth. Ingrid understood that in her new role as a Rhino hostess she would be asked to do sexual things she had never contemplated.

Ingrid was a quick study, and, of course, the gentle humming of the Rhino TV in the background provided her with comfort as she completed her tasks. The on-duty Rhino tech watched with great interest as the beautiful white girl ate the pussy of the black woman just a few years older. He was pretty sure he had seen the long-haired stunner someplace recently. He unzipped his pants and took out his thick ebony member and stroked it as he watched. He fantasized about fucking the young white girl, perhaps he would track her down and do just that.

"Hello, my name is Professor Colin Steeves, I wonder if you could direct me to reservations?" His voice was so calm and quiet, Ingrid had to stand quite close to him to hear what he was saying.

She looked at the very distinguished, older handsome black man and replied:

"Oh yes, Professor we have your package right here, with your room key and all the details for your conference over the next few days."

The professor thanked the young lady as he noted her name on her lovely tight dress. He thought to himself that she was just about the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. Tall, with long blonde hair spilling down over her back and on the front, wisps of hair caressing her enormous bust. He tried, without success to tear his eyes off her big firm full breasts and noted that her sleeveless dress only emphasized them more. Her dress led down to perfect long legs. The Professor, now in his mid-fifties, preferred young women. The younger the better, within reason, of course, and there was no end to them in his classes and on his campus.

"I have a request of you, Ingrid. I am visiting Hawksville for this conference and am planning to move here for the new school year as a visiting professor at the University. I noted there is an opening dinner tonight and I would be delighted if you would sit with me as I would like to know more about Sweden, and you might be interested in my speciality, Africa."

"Oh Professor, it is my job to assist our guests in any way I can so let me check with my colleague who is doing the seating plan and ask her!"

A moment later it was confirmed and they parted. He smiled to himself.

Late in the afternoon Lucy and Ingrid went back to her apartment to change. Lucy said;

"I think we should wear very nice dresses - why don't you wear that sensational red dress you wore the night Mr Botha gave you the gorgeous slave collar, in fact, you should wear that too!"

They stripped off their tight 'work clothes' and showered together, the black and white contrast of the two beautiful women was quite stunning. Lucy soaped up Ingrid's breasts and gently pulled her nipples, then fingered her pussy.

"That handsome devil of a Professor is going to get this young white pussy tonight I think," Lucy said laughing.

"Oh my God, Lucy, if you don't stop we will never even make it to dinner!"

The girls giggled as they towelled down and did their makeup in bras and panties. The many months with the generous Mr Botha had added significantly to Ingrid's lingerie drawer, and with Lucy's words ringing in her ear she chose Oscar's favourite- white lace and silk half cup bra and matching sexy panties. She almost, but not quite, hoped Oscar Botha would see her dressed in his favourite outfit for another man.

The result was that Lucy looked stunning. Ingrid absolutely ravishing.

Ingrid had piled her hair up on top of her head with just a few wisps of blond curls allowed to escape unto her shoulders. That emphasised the diamond-studded slave collar she put on last, just before a few drops of intoxicating perfume.

As they rode the elevator down to the conference dinner Lucy said:

"Now, darling, be sure to circulate in the room and meet as many men as you can. Be polite to the women but the men, especially the black men, are why you are here. You will have loads of time with your Professor over dinner."

Ingrid's heart fluttered. She had not had a male lover in two weeks. It was by far the longest period in a year, and while Lucy was a fabulous treat as a lover, Ingrid needed more.

She quickly relaxed when a glass of wine appeared by magic. She recognised the black waiter from her many times with Oscar having dinner in that room, and the man seemed to sense that this situation was different. The rules had changed. She was available. The lust in his eyes relaxed Ingrid as she realized she could have whomever she wanted.

Every head turned as the mostly older educators openly stared at them, but also attracting the attention of the conference attendees were a number of young white wives who had volunteered their 'services' as extra hostesses. They all wore their slave collars and slave dresses showing a copious amount of cleavage. All wore wedding rings to add to the black men's excitement. The room tingled with anticipation. The few older Professors who had brought their wives to the conference instantly regretted that decision.

Ingrid easily worked the room and engaged in conversation about current affairs. Sometimes when chatting with a nice older man she picked up the open hostility shown by his wife and she moved on leaving the poor guy to look at her departing, perfect derriere with open lust.

Making sure the food delivery was all in order, the seating plan was being followed, the microphones were operational and a myriad of other details she had learned from Lucy in three intense days of training she smiled with a level of confidence that all was well.

A Rhino TV quietly but firmly announced dinner.

Professor Colin Steeves watched her from across the room. He was the luckiest man there and he knew it, She was the most incredible woman he had ever seen. He would be calm, cool and collected. Take your time, he quietly thought to himself.

Colin pulled the chair out for Ingrid to sit. It was an old-fashioned, polite example of good manners, and as she turned to sit, she noticed it also gave him a very long. loving look down her front at her breasts. She smiled.

"So, my dear, what brings you to Hawksville of all places, from your lovely country of Sweden?" Ingrid noticed a wedding band on his finger and explained the whole story of travelling with her father to see her great-grandmother, whom she continued to visit a couple of times a week. When the was a lull in the conversation she asked:

"I see you are married, did you bring your wife with you?"

And instantly regretted the stupid question.

Colin spoke in such low tones she had to lean close to hear his response as he reached over and ever so gently touched her arm. A tingle ran up her spine.

"My wife has encouraged me to look for a posting in warmer climes, as we have a very long winter season and she spends most of it in Florida. It makes for a very distant relationship as you can imagine,"

She returned his touch, her white hand on his very black forearm. She leaned in to speak into his ear as the conversational levels in the room increased substantially. She was now aware that her perfume was having an effect, and she was suddenly glad she had dabbed some behind her ears, some in her cleavage and some between her legs, where it was becoming increasingly damp with the early stages of seduction and arousal. She dropped the subject of his wife. She should not have asked the question and she made a mental note to never do that again.

She leaned in to whisper directly into his ear, her full, firm breast pushing against her hand and thus his arm:

"I really love the 'salt and pepper' of your moustache, your goatee and your gorgeous hair, so many handsome black men these days shave their heads." She smiled. "I'm glad you don't!"

"You must be wondering about our servers, their 'slave' outfits and the fact that they are all young married white wives working in a top hotel for a black employer, who incidentally, is now the biggest employer in the state."

He replied:

"Thank you for the compliment. I often am thought to be much younger than I am, so it must be working! As the racial makeup of our country is one of the areas of my educational expertise I would like to hear a lot more about why Hawksville is such a leader in racial harmony and such an example to the world."

He was so quiet, calm and relaxed. As the meal progressed she felt totally at ease explaining her philosophy on racial harmony. His hand seemed to return to her arm regularly now. It felt nice, soft and warm. As she talked he stroked her arm gently. She enjoyed his touch. He was older, much older than Oscar, much older than her father, But he was right, he did look way younger.

She felt a sense of protection in a room full of horny black men who probably only wanted to get between her legs, Colin was truly interested in what she had to say.

She explained in ever growing detail about the wedding she had attended with 'her boss Oscar Botha' and how he told her about the progressive Country Club and how it had been modernized with women and blacks forming a strong cohesive board and active leadership. She continued as he paid rapt attention staring deeply into her blue eyes.

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers