Oscar Botha Gets Restless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

How the Church of the Black Staff had reached out under the leadership of the renowned Bishop Erasmus to include white females, primarily the wives and their young teenage daughters, to spread the word of the Lord.

How special sessions were held downstairs in the church after Sunday Services.

How the young white girls were encouraged to take confession in the strictest of privacy with the black priests and prelates. How those sessions were usually timed to be held while their mothers were downstairs with the Bishop. And, finally how the husbands and fathers were encouraged to stay home with the much younger children, which they inevitably did to watch the early Sunday football games on TV.

As the dinner wound down the organisers stood to make speeches and give out a few major awards. The final award for the evening was the coveted one, The Lifetime Achievement Award to the person whose research and excellence in the delivery of education in that field was the best in the country:

The President announced the winner's name: "Senior Professor Dr Colin Steeves PhD for his work in combating racism and promoting the study of solutions for peace in our times."

Ingrid's mouth opened, he had said nothing while she went on and on about herself.

The room erupted with a standing ovation for Professor Steeves and he went forward to collect his awards. Which included, it was announced:

"A fully funded all-inclusive trip to the African country of his choice for a dozen participants to study in depth 'Solutions to racism in the 2020s.'"

Professor Steeves was surrounded by well-wishers following the conclusion of the dinner. Ingrid stood close by as he modestly accepted all of their congratulations. He was clearly uncomfortable with all of the adoration and as many of the participants headed to the bar to celebrate he slipped his hand into Ingrid's and made quietly directly for the elevator. When the elevator door closed she exclaimed,

"Oh Professor, I am so proud of you" and she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. He quietly directed her down the hall from Lucy's room to his own. Once inside, he placed his awards on the table and she kissed him again.

He was so special. They kissed, their mouths opening, their tongues in an erotic dance. He touched her face for the first time with his soft hands. He was so kind. This was different for her. Oscar had rough and calloused hands, Oscar was demanding. Colin touched her wonderful breasts with a reverence that could have been given to a priceless object. Colin took his time. Her juices were flowing. She could feel his erection pressing against her tummy. She wanted him. He had not pawed her at the table when she half expected him to. He treated her with the utmost respect. He was honoured by the award but he showed no emotion about it. He was honoured that this lovely creature had come with him a 54-year-old professor of history, well over twice her age of a lovely 21. He took her hand in his and kissed her fingers drawing one after the other into his wet mouth and sucked them deliciously. She was weak with lust. She went to her knees and undid his belt.

Now she worshipped his gorgeous long, black, thick erection. She kissed and licked its length. She sucked the soft cockhead, running her tongue around the mushroom top. She ran her tongue down and around his big balls. He watched fascinated as the white girl performed fellatio on his black penis. She was almost in a trance. He had never had such a stunning white girl perform with such passion. Later, he used his moustache and goatee on her clit and pussy, driving her to a first orgasm. Later, she watched as he gently entered her. She helped him by guiding his hard erect cock into her. There was a passion but there were respect and kindness in the way he took the young woman in the traditional way. Both of them giddy with ecstasy. Her orgasms were long and drawn out. His were brief but explosive.

Several hours later he walked her to Lucy's door and bade her a good night's sleep.

Ingrid had moved on.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers