Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OOAA
OOAA
321 Followers

Irene turned her head back and kissed Pierre over her shoulder.

"Can I give him some relief?" she asked him.

Pierre nodded and Irene turned to me and beckoned me with a finger.

"Oscar, come and stand here by the bed."

Naked, I walked towards Irene and stood where she had indicated beside her. Without the length and weight of Pierre's penis, mine did not bob as I walked; instead it just stood straight out in front of me, as far as it does. They continued to rock against each other both now looking at me. My cock was fully hard and aching for release and I was very conscious of the comparisons that must have been going on in their minds. Standing this close to them as they made love was even more intimate than watching from the sofa-bed. I could smell their bodies and it seemed almost an invasion of their privacy. Irene reached between her legs and collected some of the wetness from the pooled cum on her thighs and Pierre's cock.

"Point your cock away from us." she said.

I turned slightly to the side and she reached up and rubbed their juices over the end of my cock. With two fingers and a thumb, she rubbed the warm, slippery liquid up and down my shaft. Within three strokes, I buckled over and spilt my seed on the floor, my knees trembling from the release of sexual tension. Irene immediately let go of my penis.

"Could you turn the light off when you go back to bed." she requested.

I wiped my cum of the floor still coming down from my orgasm, turned out the light and went back to my single bed. In the quiet of the now dark room I could hear them both slowly fucking and kissing. I began to feel a little left out; that was our marital bed they were in; that was my wife he was fucking. But then I realized that, in all the years that we had slept together in it, Irene never had Irene had as many orgasms nor ones as powerful in that bed, in one night, as she had had tonight. I understood that this is how it should be. In the darkness the speed of their fucking was increasing and Irene was now whimpering with every thrust. They both groaned and the bed shook before it all went quiet. I imagined my wife contentedly drifting off to sleep with Pierre's cock slowly softening inside her. Slipping my hand down to my own cock, it was sticky with the product of their previous orgasm. As quietly as I could, I wanked myself off to sleep.

OOAA
OOAA
321 Followers
12