Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let him fuck you without a condom?"

"Yes, I just had to know what it felt like to have him in me; skin to skin."

I reached up and slowly pulled the panties down. Irene spread her legs a little to help. The fabric momentarily stuck to her before coming away, connect by a couple of strands of cum. Then a glob of cum fell from her swollen lips and this was followed by a steady stream that ran down her leg. Irene quickly grabbed the panties and used them to collect the escaped semen.

"He is a heavy cummer isn't he?" she commented as she spread her pussy and scooped up yet more fluid into the thin material of the panties. Once she felt she had tidied up sufficiently, Irene took my cock in her hand and started to wank me.

"You are so hard. Was it agony having to wait here while I was getting fucked by Pierre?"

Consumed by the sensations of her hand on my cock and the images flying through my brain, I couldn't answer.

"I think I'm too sore for sex but I will get you off but we will have to be quick. I'm not stopping here long. I really only popped in to show you your present and tell you that Pierre and I have decide to go to the nude beach this afternoon to recuperate after last night."

This brought me to my senses. "Are you both going nude?", I asked.

"I think so, I'm strangely turned on by the thought of being naked by him in public. I'm sure others on the beach will look at his cock and not be able to think of anything else but it at its full height penetrating my pussy." This imagery was too much for me and I blew my load over Irene's chest. She massaged it in and then went to shower.

She came out all wet and steamy and gave me another hug and we kissed. "You don't mind me going to the beach with Pierre, do you?"

"Well I was hoping that now you were back we could spend some time together. Even if you are too sore to do anything, I would like to hear all about it."

"I know. I will tell you everything later but I've hardly had any sleep and a swim and a snooze on the beach will help refresh me for you."

"Okay"

After Irene had left, I was struck by a brainwave. I too could go to the beach and see if I could find them. The idea of seeing them to together, naked, was thrilling and I would get to see the cock that has apparently just given my wife the best fuck of her life. I quickly arranged for a neighbour to mind the children, spinning her some story about an emergency and set off for the beach.

I had no idea where they would be so I wondered up and down the beach several times looking for them with no luck. It was hot and I had sat down to catch my breath when I saw Irene out in the water with a man that must be Pierre. They were wading, hand-in-hand, towards the beach and, more importantly, towards me. I was admiring the way my wife's breasts jiggled and swayed with each step but as the water got shallower and revealed more of their naked bodies, my attention turned to Pierre and his penis. It turns out he shaves his pubic region, which gives the effect of making the considerable length that was swinging between his legs seem even long. It was not just his cock that was longer but his balls as well seemed to have been super-sized. Just as Irene predicted, as they got closer, all I could think about was what it would look like erect and slowly easing its way in and out of my wife's cunt.

By now, they were coming close to me. I snapped out of this hypnotic stare only to glance at my wife and find that she was looking directly at me. She must have seen me but didn't react. Instead she carried on walking hand-in-hand with Pierre towards me. I was now captivated by her nakedness in front of all these strangers. We've been to nude beaches before but I've never convinced her to go completely nude and yet here she was just so. In fact, her recent hair cut made her seem even more exposed. Her pussy, still slightly red and puffy from last night or perhaps a more recent encounter were clearly visible to anyone who wanted to look and she didn't seem at all bothered. If anything, there was an air of confidence and pride about the way she strolled right past me.

Later that evening we both climbed into bed and caressed each other.

"So you decided you couldn't stay away from the beach?"

"No, I'm sorry about that."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes, I can see why he was able to satisfy you so well and I thought you looked beautiful too."

"How long did you stay?"

"Not long. I left after you walked past me."

"That's a shame. Had you spied on us a little longer you would have probably seen Pierre subtly fingering me to a very quiet orgasm. Did you see us fucking in the water?"

"No"

My cock was already erect but this made it rock hard. As usual, Irene reached for a condom and put it on me. Carefully, I slid into her.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Different, a bit sore, and not as full as it been feeling recently." she chuckled.

"Tell me all about last night."

"Okay, we met in the bar and had a nice drink and meal but both of us knew what the evening was about and were keen to get started. Oh, during the meal, he did get me to pull my skirt up so he could see that I had prepared myself for him as he had asked. There was some touching and kissing but mostly we saved this for the moment that the door to his flat closed. Well perhaps a little before; we were kissing in the lift up to flat and he even managed to get his hand inside my panties before the lift doors opened. Shaving has made my lips ultra sensitive and the feeling of his fingers running across them got me so turned on. So, anyway, we have just closed the flat door and he has me pinned against it kissing me and I can feel the bulge of his cock pushing against me and I can't wait any longer. I spin him around so he is against the door and then kneel down and start unzipping him. With you, it wouldn't take much more than this to free your cock but with Pierre I had to work harder, reaching inside and pulling him free." Irene lost focus for a bit as she obviously played this moment over again in her head.

"It is beautiful. Hot and twitching with the softest skin. It took both my hands to hold it and there was still length to spare. For a while, I just played with it; stroking the loose skin backwards and forwards over it glistening head. Obviously, as I did this he got more erect. I was aware that my hands could only just reach around his girth. I began to lick him and try to suck him. Whereas I can fit all of you in my mouth I was struggling to get any of him in. Do tell me stop if this isn't what you want to hear."

"No, this is just what I want but just trying not to come already." I panted, slowly easing my cock back and forth."

"Okay. He didn't want to come yet and I was suddenly a bit nervous about taking him inside me, so we made our way to his bedroom and we kissed some more and he stripped me and then went down on me. If having the perfect cock wasn't enough Pierre is so talented with his tongue, he had me orgasming for the first time that night within minutes. Eventually, after a good deal of licking and fingering, I was ready for him. He offered for me to be on top so I could control the process but I had a deep urge to be taken by him. I wanted him to fuck me not the other way round. While on my back, he pulled me to the edge of the bed, placed a pillow under my shoulders (so I could see better) and spread my legs. He stood between them, his hard cock pointing straight at my cunt and then slowly moved forward. Slowly, unbearably slowly he began to feed his length into me. The feeling of his girth as he entered me was fantastic. I felt like I was fully stretched and yet the combination of my wetness and the skin of his shaft allowed me to also feel each stroke. Of course his girth was only part of it; I also had his length to contend with. I was scared that he wouldn't fit but after a bit of time I could feel myself stretching to accommodate his entire length; although I felt deliciously full to bursting. I'm not sure how long this took us but I think I had at least two small orgasms during it. Just the sight of his cock sliding in and out of me was enough to almost make me cum. Especially the way my lips seemed to cling to his shaft. Once I could take him, there was no stopping us. I don't think there is a way of fucking that we didn't try and I lost count of the number of orgasms he gave me"

Again Irene was lost in her own world as she recalled the events. Her hand had drifted down between us to her clit where it was stroking away. "Oh god, from behind was awesome. Not once did he slip out regardless of how fast or roughly he fucked me. His cock was rubbing all sorts of places in my cunt and, at the same time, he was reaching around and rubbing my clit. I kind of exploded in a cascade of orgasms from which I almost passed out. This was also the first position in which Pierre filled me with his semen. I could feel his powerful jets of cum erupting deep in me."

I couldn't take it any more. My own cock erupted, filling the end of the condom.

I pulled out of Irene and rolled over exhausted.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Yes, almost as much as you by the sounds of it?"

"Good, because Pierre and I have already decided that you are going to be looking after the children a lot more often in the coming weeks."

12