OSO - Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex meets Melissa.
4k words
4.4
18.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BDSM fantasy. If you don't want to read a story with non-willing sex or beatings, stop reading right now. All of this is fantasy; nothing is real.

Context: OSO is an organization that abducts and tames girls to sell them as slaves. They use a breaking procedure written by Karen. But a few slaves died in the breaking centre from heart attacks. Jim, the OSO president, and Frank, the director, decided to send Karen as a slave in this centre to find out who is killing the slaves. Karen has been chosen because she is typically the kind of girl the killer would target. What's more, she knew the taming procedure. Alex was Karen's slave and she is about to become the slave supervisor. She will be in charge of monitoring the slaves' health, and she will be Karen's relay to Frank. Alex has been welcomed in the centre by a spanking and she awakens for her first day.

Thanks to Grandkaiserwally for his edition work.

*

Chapter III -- Alex meets Melissa.

It felt strange for Alex to wake up with only her hands cuffed. The pain in her ass cheeks and legs reminded her where she was, and why. She had to be ready for Karen's arrival in one week to find out which of the four main guards was the slave killer. She moaned in pain as she stood up. She relieved her bladder and flushed. It was that noise that made John come to her.

"Awake, red ass beauty? You should come and eat with us!" Despite that it felt weird for Alex to eat with the guards; she followed John although she was still naked.

"Oh, Alex's cuffed itself," laughed Raphael.

"What do you want for breakfast?" asked Konstantin.

"Eggs and bacon?" added John.

"Coffee and croissants?" proposed Philipp.

"Or dog biscuits in a bowl?" asked Raphael.

Alex was uneasy; as a slave she was not used to have any choice.

"What did you eat at your master's?" John asked as he saw Alex's distress. It made Alex think about Karen, her mistress. She knew she must not make a mistake about it.

"He liked eggs and bacon," she answered, hoping it was what Frank would take as breakfast.

"Sit there," said John, showing her a seat.

Alex took her plate, put it on the chair and knelt in front of the chair to get her breakfast. The guards were amazed, and John understood.

"With a spanked ass, it is better to kneel than to sit!"

"As a slave, shouldn't it eat with its plate on the soil and without its hand?" Raphael asked from its Italian accent.

"Raphael, it has been accepted that she has to be treated as a guard when no slaves are present. She is also allowed to speak saying 'I' in that case. If slaves are present, it has to be treated as a slave. She is still a slave, but she is also a staff member. It is difficult for all of us, her included," Philipp explained, his French accent revealing his annoyance. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alex, you can come dressed if you want," John added. She was used to be naked, so it did not bother her.

"The keys were nowhere to be found," she said, showing her cuffed hands. Philipp uncuffed her. "Thank you Master Philipp."

They ate and the guards spoke about the day program. Alex was still uneasy. John was to drive the fitness session at 11:00am. And he proposed Alex to come if her ass and legs allowed her to. She nodded; despite the pain, she wanted to be flawless. Then they spoke about Melissa's termination. Konstantin explained his idea for killing Melissa. His Russian way of speaking made it sound truly dreadful. Alex was nervous and asked about Melissa. She was an untrainable slave. From the beginning, she didn't replied as expected, and after three months at the centre she was not ready to ask for her necklace. Alex remembered it clearly: she did not know how much time it took her. She thought she would relieved by asking for it, but it had been the opposite, for the true training begins once the slave is collared.

"Can Melissa be met?" She asked. There was an awkward silence before John replied.

"You have to meet each of the slaves, each day. Do you want to begin with Melissa?" She immediately saw the guards were unhappy with her asking.

"Why not? Can I ask you something John?" she replied shyly.

The centre's ankle chains were very short and Alex had to hobble quickly to follow John with her hands cuffed behind her back. John had been enthusiastic with Alex's idea. She was quite aroused to be in chains again. It was something she missed as Karen's slave. Then they arrived in Melissa's cell. John pushed Alex in and launched the lotion bottle at the black girl.

"Useless slut: have a utility, massage this slave's ass, then I'll be back to have both of you showered." He cut Melissa's links before leaving them alone.

"Ho! My god, they have slaughtered your ass!" Melissa exclaimed. "What brutes they are." She immediately began applying the lotion on Alex's welted ass. Alex moaned as Melissa was rubbing her cheeks and legs. She asked about the chastity belt, but Alex only moaned. Then Melissa realized Alex was gagged and had dried cum in her tangled red hair. Melissa removed the ball gag.

"Thank you, I'm Alex!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm Melissa. I'm sorry for the ball gag."

"Thank you for my welts and the ball gag. You were anxious as the guard asked you about the lotion-"

"Yes they scare me."

"It's their job to scare us," Alex said as she tried to turn onto her back.

"It's unfair, I shouldn't be there. They had me arrested and driven here."

"It is the case for all of us, Melissa. Please, can you spread some lotion inside my thighs, they also hit me there."

"What have you done to get so much a beating?" Melissa spread the cream inside Alex's thighs, sending waves of relief up her body.

"My master sent me back here. I'm here both to learn again what being a slave is and to help the slaves to be. Hmm Melissa, you have wonderful hands," Melissa looked at Alex with mixed regard.

"Why do you have this 'belt'? You're a staff member? You're a slave? Or a guard?"

"I'm a slave you see. I'm chained and I've been beaten," Alex laughed. "I've been branded and I have a necklace. I'm not a guard. I'm in the staff but as a slave. This belt is there to prevent the guards from abusing me."

Melissa wasn't convinced. "You cannot touch yourself with this belt?"

"No, but a slave does not touch herself unless told to," replied Alex. "But two slaves can touch each other. Do you want me to go under you?"

"Oh, I cannot do the same to you," replied Melissa as she became red.

"I know you cannot, but the belt and the beatings made me horny, and I need to give others pleasure to bear my own denial, come over my mouth!" Melissa reluctantly obeyed.

On the control screen John was interested in what Alex was doing. He waited until after Melissa had two orgasms to get and drive them to shower and wash their hair. The two girls played with the water hose, and Alex succeeded in washing every inch of Melissa's skin. Once they were finished, John ordered Melissa to braid Alex's hair in ponytail.

John came back with Alex's leather clothes and let her get dressed as he drove Melissa back into her cell. Then he went back to Alex to remove her ankle chains.

"I tried but never succeeded in making her cum," said John.

"Perhaps she's a lesbian," answered Alex with a blink.

"That's the reason the Somali Shabbats sold her to us."

Alex went around the centre and noticed each slave's name and noted their wound. At 11:00 she went to the fitness session and did her best, but her aching legs and ass made it difficult to follow the movements. She wasn't trained either, as Karen did not train her.

"Alex, can I have you back to being chained and naked to go and eat with Melissa?"

"Of course, John!" Alex felt wet at the idea and she felt her clitoris throbbing below her chastity belt.

John let her close the cuffs and just asked for the wrists to be cuffed behind her back. Minutes later she was in Melissa's cell with bowls of dog biscuits and water. The way they were cuffed, they had no choice to eat but to take the biscuits with their mouths. It was humiliating and Melissa was crying. She was used to do it, but felt humiliating to do it in front of Alex. Alex was done; she just thought the biscuits' taste was awful. When they were done, Alex went and washed Melissa's mouth with her tongue. At first Melissa was surprised but finally liked it. She did the same for Alex. As they did it, their breasts were touching each other. Melissa's were greater than Alex's, and they were aroused. Alex began to lick Melissa's nipples.

"Oh stop Alex, you're arousing me."

"From how your nipples are hard, it's already done," Alex laughed

"But I cannot do the same for you-"

"My breasts aren't covered..."

"Your breasts are not, but... and it is what they want us to do!"

"And in this case it is pleasurable, so why try to resist?"

"We are prisoners and it is our duty to resist, Alex!" Melissa said with authority.

"We're not prisoners: I'm a sex slave, and you are a sex slave to be. The only pleasure you can get is from sex, and you crave it, don't you?" Melissa nodded and became red. "Don't be ashamed, Melissa." Alex stood up and gave a nipple at Melissa for her to suck. "It's not only you, but also the stress and being alone in your cell that make you horny." Melissa reluctantly sucked on Alex's nipple.

"Oh yes, Alex, And I'm always anxious they would come and rape me!"

"So take your pleasure when you can." Making love with hands cuffed behind the back is an uneasy thing, but they did. John came to let them shower again and Alex resumed visiting the centre. Melissa was back in her cell but with her hands locked behind her back so she couldn't be a naughty girl.

By the end of the day Alex had seen almost all the slaves but three of them. She asked Philipp who led her to the room where these slaves were with Raphael. The slaves were cuffed with each wrist to the matching ankle. So their kneeling position was the only one they could adopt.

Alex entered and asked Raphael to note the slaves' names. He wasn't happy to see her.

"Kneel, slave Alex! And suck me now!" Alex did not argue, she kneeled and took her ankles with her wrists to be in the same position as the slaves. She took Raphael's long sex in her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. She turned her tongue on Raphael's uncut head. Then she licked the underside of his cock head, and took his whole length in her mouth. Raphael couldn't do anything but moan in pleasure at Alex's attention.

"Stop, Slave Alex, keep the position. You all have seen what it has done, try to do the same."

"Please Master Raphael," asked Alex, head bowed down.

"What have you to say, SLAVE!" shouted Raphael.

"It is difficult to see what happened inside a mouth. Perhaps they could be taught?"

"Who would explain to them, slave Alex? You?"

"It is you to decide, Master Raphael!"

"So stand and explain!" Raphael was very angry with Alex, but was also surprised she didn't say "I". He was trying to decide on which fault he could punish her.

"Are the dildos free to use, Master?"

"You can use them."

Alex taught the slaves how to use their tongues on the masters' pricks. She explained what the most sensitive parts were and explained the masters liked to deep throat the slaves, and that slaves need to control their gag reflex, which they began to do with the dildos. When they seemed to have made some improvement, she proposed that Raphael should validate their improvements. And improvements they had made.

That evening Alex ate again with Melissa, after John cuffed her on her bed.

The next morning, Alex went to breakfast still naked and wearing her wrists and ankle cuffs. She remarked the guards were unhappy. And quickly Raphael reproached her for interrupting his work. Alex apologized but added that the slave supervisor shouldn't be used by the guards as she felt she had been when she interrupted Raphael's course. She understood Konstantin was sceptical. Only John noted the positive impact once the slave training.

"The best is to report to Frank. If the slave supervisor misunderstood its job it will be punished," said Alex.

She knew that no matter if she had made a mistake or not, she would be punished. But the guards would also be summoned.

"Frank will be here in an hour. You'll stay in your cell until he's here," Raphael said sharply.

Alex was anxious while waiting, but at the same time she hoped her master would remove her chastity belt and use her. But finally, she was asked to come and see Frank. She came and kneeled next to him, head bowed.

"Only one day and you've put trouble in the centre"

"This slave is sorry Master."

"I am too, but you will be severely punished." Hearing that, Alex found it unfair. Once again she will be publicly punished. "Undress and lay there." There was a wooden block. Alex did as she was told: she sat on the block and tried to lay on her back, putting her hand near the shackles that were on the opposite corners. Frank closed the shackles and removed her belt. She was so horny to be naked with him between her legs. Her position was near helpless. He then took her ankle and bent it to lock it near the wrist on the same side. She helped him for the other leg. She was now helpless and open, her orifices easy to reach.

"Thank you for cooperating, Alex. Your ass is not healed yet. You interfered with one guard work, they say. They spoke about Melissa and about a blowjob session."

"Yes Master. For Melissa, it was with John's approval. And in the case of the blowjob-"

"Stop Alex. They complain, so you will be punished, and severely." Someone knocked at the door, and John entered with Melissa.

"Oh, what a nice position from my point of view," said John as he saw Alex.

"So, Melissa, It seems you begin to be obedient, don't you? Would you lick Alex here? I want you to drive her near the edge of an orgasm." Melissa's tearful eyes looked at Frank. She was in fear. She went to Alex, kneeled and began to lick the already wet slit. Alex moaned immediately.

"So Melissa you refuse to suck men, to be taken and so on. But you're ready to lick a slave-girl. Alex will pay the price for that. You will edge her and her chastity belt will be closed again. Of course you can make the choice of offering her an orgasm, but in this case you will be spanked and you would have to suck the guard who would spank you." Melissa's mind was troubled, for Alex offered her several orgasms.

"Please... well... I must say sir?" asked Melissa.

"'Master' to speak to me or to one of the guards. And 'this slave' and not 'I' for you." Melissa felt the humiliation coming on her. "But you already have been told that, haven't you?"

"Yes Master, I'm sorry, err, This s-slave is sorry... Mistress Alex gave me-"

"'Slave' Alex. It is a slave also." Melissa was as red as possible; she did not find her words.

"S-slave Alex gave me several orgasms..."

"Slave Alex gave 'this slave' several orgasms..." Melissa felt a rush of shame to have to say that.

"S-slave Alex gave this s-slave several orgasms, would she help me if this s-slave has to be spanked and-"

"Not perfect but it is a great change in your attitude. But this is a wish, and a slave cannot make a wish unless when it asks for the necklace, and you know what the necklace is."

"Yes Master," swallowed Melissa. "I ... This slave accepts to be a slave."

"Do you accept to be trained as a slave and to obey to any orders?"

"Can I... Can this slave have time..."

"You are an untrainable slave. You should be terminated tomorrow... and Alex participated to try to save you. She will be punished if she fails." Melissa thought about Alex's ass and did not want her to be beaten again.

"I, This slave is a lesbian, could I be ... I mean this slave... well I though.. this slave though...well... Alex.. slave Alex is wearing a chastity belt..."

"It is a lot of wishes, slave. Even if I granted you a chastity belt, once collared the guards would be allowed to remove it. You will have to learn to service men."

"My...This slave's wish is to have slave Alex to help me through my training," asked the shivering Melissa.

"How many orgasms did Alex gave you, slave?"

"She gave me 6," answered the embarrassed slave to be.

"'It', you must say 'it' for a slave."

"It gave me 6, Master," answered the humiliated Melissa. What was even more humiliating was she was becoming aroused by that humiliation.

"Not 'me'. 'This slave'," corrected Frank with a hint of irritation.

"It gave this slave 6 orgasms, Master," Melissa finally succeeded to say.

"So then, I propose that you will give Alex 4 orgasms, for 6 would be too much. Then we will organize a collaring public ceremony in which you will ask to be spanked by each of the four guards and you will thank them by sucking them and cleaning their pricks. Alex will help you to be ready for the ceremony. Otherwise it is termination. By 'otherwise', I mean if you are unable to make Alex cum four times or if the ceremony goes wrong, you will be on the platform, so your necklace ceremony would turn to a termination one."

"May I... May this slave use the tools that are near slave Alex?"

"You may, worthless slave."

Melissa took a dildo and slowly inserted it in Alex's cunt. She had no difficulties to get that first orgasm. She was in shame, but also in high arousal. She then used her tongue on Alex's clit without letting her recover. It did not take much more time than with the dildo. Melissa was excited and was about to forget her shame, but was still in fear as she did not wanted to be terminated after all. She still had to make Alex cum twice. As she has been denied, it might be possible. She decided to use her hands; first on the glistening lips of Alex's cunt, then on her breasts and back on her sex until she was moaning. Alex was somewhere else; she was lost in sexual bliss. Melissa then inserted her finger into Alex's cunt, searching for her G-spot. Alex's position made it easy, she was opened to Melissa. She brushed her G-spot with her fingers and licked her clitoris with her tongue. A few minutes only were enough for Alex's body to shake and show the sign of the third orgasm.

"She's very good at it," whispered John in Frank's ear.

Melissa paused and kissed Alex onto her mouth then played with her nipples, rolling them between her fingers. She then pushed the dildo deep in Alex's cunt and rubbed her clit with her thumb as she was removing the dildo while turning it to press on her G-spot. It took some time but Alex cummed for the fourth time.

"Very well slave Melissa." Frank then turned to Alex. "So, you will be responsible for Melissa from now on. Every morning you will have to teach something to this collared slave. John and Philipp explained to me your blowjob course, and even if it disturbs Raphael, I think it is something you have to continue on. I think these are rewards. What Melissa's just done is also a reward. But you have to be punished, you know it." Then he turned to Melissa again. "Take Alex's belt and lock it on her again". Melissa took the belt Frank gave her, but was unsure on how to put it on Alex.

"The dildo goes in her cunt," explained Frank. It seemed huge to Melissa, who hesitated.

"Do it Melissa, you have to obey a master's or-," Alex helped; then she saw the dildo that was about to be sealed into her. As Alex's cunt was well lubricated, the dildo entered easily with some moans from Alex. Then John helped Melissa to lock the belt and finally Melissa snapped the lock shut. Alex was wondering how she would deal with that huge thing inside her.

"You still have something to do, slave Melissa," Frank said. Hesitantly, she took the ball that was linked to the belt and made it move until it came onto Alex's anus. She looked at the masters, who nodded. She then pushed.

12