OSO - Karen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can it be lubed, please," asked Alex.

"Use your saliva, slave Melissa."

She took the ball in her mouth and applied it again onto Alex's small hole, then pushed it in. Alex relaxed, and pushed on her side to open her sphincter and slowly the ball entered Alex's ass. When the largest part of the ball passed Alex's sphincter she moaned and the ball was swallowed inside the slave girl. Melissa was driven back to her cell and Alex was uncuffed.

Once John and Melissa left, Alex was uneasy.

"You did well Alex, but Raphael is furious about you. Konstantin does not trust you. I need to punish you for them not to think you can do what you want."

"Thank you Master," half said, half moaned Alex.

"I'm here on T days: Tuesday and Thursday,. So you will have this belt on for 5 days."

"It is a severe punishment," she said smiling.

"You can resume your work... Oh by the way, Karen is here."

"She wasn't due until next week!" exclaimed Alex.

"Is this a problem?" asked Frank. "She was too anxious, and I preferred to stop her from waiting for that."

"I only know she intended to review her procedure and had planned a meeting with her doctor."

"She will have to deal without. Make sure nobody discovers she knows you."

Alex was still kneeling in front of Frank. She saw the bulge in his pant and put a hand onto it. Frank nodded as Alex opened his zip.

"I'll let you one week to have Melissa trained."

"Will you accept to have her in a chastity belt, Master?"

"I'll see this with the guards, but if we do it will be turned against her. She could have both her secured holes filled. How does that feel?"

"It's... exciting... and frustrating because they do not move. It is difficult to bear and it will only increase with time. The slave supervisor would suggest something else for Melissa's belt. A clit hood piercing."

"A ring?"

"It is a Karen though sir. It may be a bar that would rest on the clitoris so that it would brush it with every movement. The bar can be changed to a shorter or longer one to change the part of the clit that is stimulated. And some weight can be added onto the bar to increase or decrease the stimulation."

Frank cummed as he imagined how Melissa would regret to have asked for a chastity belt.

12