OSO - Karen Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen escapes from the centre.
6.7k words
4.27
19.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BDSM fantasy. If you don't want to read a story with non-willing sex or beatings stop reading right now. All of this is fantasy nothing is real.

Context: OSO is an organization that abducts and tames girls to sell them as slaves. They use a breaking procedure written by Karen. But two slaves died in the breaking centre from heart attack. Jim the OSO president and Frank, the director, decided to send Karen as a slave in this centre to find out who is killing the slaves. Karen has been chosen because she is typically to kind of girl the killer would target. What's more she knew the taming procedure. Alex was Karen's slave and she is now the slave supervisor. Their secret mission has been discovered by one of guards, John. Karen's arrival at the centre has been much more humiliating than she thought.

It has been edited By Andrea4328.

*****

Chapter V Karen escapes from the centre

When she woke up her wrists hurt from the cuff. Her shoulders hurt from the position of her arms. Her bladder was full, and she needed several tries to stand up, and squat over the drain to piss. Karen hardly slept. She remembered what happened, and never thought it would be so difficult. She kneeled by the bowls and tried to eat like an animal. She hoped it was the morning, but there was no way for her to know. She remembered how she designed the cells with a low light and no windows. At that time, she did not know she would experience one of them. A first she had been excited to confront her procedure to break girls into obedient slaves. The procedure had been used on several girls beginning with Alex, and made its proofs. Now she was fighting her own procedure and after only one day or what she imagined was one day she felt so humiliated that she felt ready to obey to avoid being humiliated so much and she knew it was the first step of own enslavement. But at the same time a small voice in her head was singing "Resist!, fight the enslavement, for your own reputation. Do not give up without fighting." She knew fighting would only earn her more pain and punishments.

When she woke up, Alex was happy and worried. She was happy about the relation she had established with John. She was also happy at how she had been successful for her first days at the training centre. She was worried John found out what her mission was. If he was the bad guard, both Karen and she were in danger. But right now, she enjoyed John lubing her ass and inserting a ball into her anus. She had no other choice as the ball was a part of the chastity belt she wore. She wouldn't be able to move easily with the ball hanging between her legs. Once the ball inserted, John uncuffed her and proposed her to come and eat with the other guards.

As for the preceding days, Alex preferred to kneel near the table than to sit as she was offered. First she was uneasy with her position: She was still a slave, but a slave supervisor that the guards were to consider her as part of their team. John easily accepted her, Philipp and Konstantin seemed indifferent, but Raphael was clearly against her. The second reason was her ass sore from the spanking she got at her arrival and the butt ball she was required to wear as a punishment to have perturbed one of Raphael's course.

"I had a look at Karen's folder. She is supposed to be lesbian, like Melissa. Perhaps it may be useful to make them play together?" John asked.

Alex nodded and John explained what his idea was.

Melissa knelt and smiled when she saw Alex entering her cell. The preceding day she got one or several orgasms each time Alex came to see her.

Karen was uneasy to move with her hands locked in her back, but she knelt over the drain as soon as she heard John opening her cell.

Alex locked ankle cuffs to Melissa while, in the other cell, John did the same to Karen.

"You need to be cuffed like that when moving from one place to another in the centre" John explained to Karen.

"You will be participating to a game, and John and I wish you to loose, Melissa." Alex explained

"But if I lose I will be punished." the fearful Melissa said.

"Of course, but perhaps it is better to be punished than being reward" replied Alex with a smile.

"If I win... I will... I mean... If this slave wins, will it be punished?"

"Good to remind how a slave speaks. If you win you won't be punished, but I'm sure you would prefer to loose, even if you will be punished for loosing." Alex explained with a wink.

"Can this slave ask what the punishment is?" Melissa asked, she was openly lost at what Alex explained to her.

"You're asking too much question for a slave, but it is a spanking, I discussed it with John, it is designed for you. Try to make it as you want to win at first, and then let the other win afterwards."

The four of them entered the room at the same moment. Karen saw Alex. She would have spoken to her but it was not possible with so many people with them. Karen and Melissa were untied only to be tied again on a kind of big table. They were turned to their left, their left leg bowed and the right one tied onto hook on the ceiling. Their heads were resting on each other thigh. They both had a clear view on the other's opened pussy.

This excited both of the girls. Karen realized she had not cum for days. This was not in her procedure, but she was glad of the activity. Her procedure prohibited non-collared slaves to meet.

"So, explained John, use your tongue. The winner will be the one that make the other cum first. The loser will be punished by a spanking right in front of the winner."

Karen, was excited at the idea, and wanted to avoid any punishment and began to work quickly. Melissa was excited at the view of the blonde girl pussy, and ate her immediately. She was afraid of being spanked but did not wanted to deceive Alex.

Alex was worried to trickle Karen with this game, and at the same time, she was showing her how it is to be a slave. Would she remember when she would be her Mistress again?

At first Karen was delighted by Melissa's tongue, she was unable to concentrate. But little by little Melissa seems to get tired, and Karen used it to concentrate on the black girl's clitoris which was the bigger she had ever seen.

Alex was excited at the spectacle but could only feel the dildo that spread her vagina in her chastity belt, and the ball in her ass. As she looked at John she saw he was not indifferent to the show the two slave trainees were giving to them.

With time, Karen's tongue was still quick and explored the folds of Melissa's pussy. She was enjoying the smell and taste that were stronger than Alex's. From the black girl's moans, she knew she was on the right spot. So she continued on, and a few minutes later, the spasms in Melissa's cunt were significant: she was the winner. She was proud of her and hoped to be rewarded By Alex or John, or perhaps both of them. They were helped to stand and Karen was greeted.

Melissa was made to bend over a stand in the corner of the room. John came behind her, and passed his hand on her cheek. Melissa was nervous and moved her ass under the man's hand. She was afraid for the spanking to come and uneasy to be touched by a man. The caress was enjoyable, and Melissa appreciated and began to moan when John removed his hand a slapped her on her butt. Melissa reacted sometime after having been hit. She screamed, but John resumed his hand on her ass and caressed her again. Melissa was breathing heavily, and was near from crying. After being hit, being caressed was what she needed, even if it was a man that was doing it. Then once again, she enjoyed John's caress and began to move her ass. Once again John hit her by surprise, and Melissa screamed again and then sobbed. John caressed her ass, and his hand caressed lower and his finger reached her sex. He was about to ask when she spread her legs to open herself to his hand. She was conscious to opening her intimacy to a man, but the pain on her ass called for some reassurance down there. He smiled and reached lower, passed his hand on her lips, and hit again, but this time he slapped her on her cunt. Melissa yielded and closed her legs. John asked her to spread them again and resume his caress. This time Melissa was humiliated to be asked to spread her legs. His hand passed near her clitoris several time. Karen, Alex and John were amused as Melissa was rocking her hip to rub her clitoris on John's hand, on a man's hand. He let her do up to when he hit again. Melissa was half moaning and half screaming. Her ass was a nice shade of red and brown. Everyone enjoyed the game and Karen and Alex were moaning with Melissa.

After six strokes, John explained Melissa was done, and helped her to stand. The three salves girls were excited

"Please?" asked Karen.

"What slave?" John replied.

"Am I allowed to... cum"

"Is this slave allowed to cum?" Alex corrected. Karen was first shocked to be corrected by her own slave.

"Is this slave allowed to cum?" Karen asked while she was becoming red.

"The winner avoids the spanking, that's all John replied; now the three of you go showering. Melissa will return in her cell, and Alex will lead Karen to the medical examination."

Karen felt she had been tricked. She wondered how willing was Alex in this trap.

On the way to the shower, Alex made Melissa explain the spanking feelings. She was ashamed she liked it, she was very confused about what just happened, but she recognized she had been aroused by a man, and she kind of enjoyed the spanking. Karen was surprised to hear her while her face was tearful. Soon they were in the shower room and Alex untied Karen and Melissa arms before removing her leather suit.

"We're not allowed to do that" explained Melissa as she saw Karen's hands to her crotch.

"Please Karen, if you try again, I'll have to tie you again even for showering" added Alex.

Karen was shocked! Alex was her own slave, and now she was giving her orders. It took a minute for her to realize, and then to obey. Just as she did, Melissa began to pour shower gel on Karen's hair, and quickly the three girls were enjoying themselves under the hot water. Melissa was pleased to look at the white girls body and to play with their hairs. She liked Karen blond pubic hair, and wondered if Alex's were red, which was impossible to see while she wore that chastity belt. Of course, she had seen Alex without it two days earlier, but Alex crotch was shaved. They rinsed themselves and braided their hair. Alex tied their arms back and led them to Melissa cell. She locked her inside.

"I'm about to lead you to the medical wing."

"Err Alex... I... how to say..."

"Becoming a slave is not easy, Karen, said Alex with a blink."

"I mean... can we talk..."

"You're surprised, but we have a folder about you. We have a folder about each girl that has been abducted and is trained here. We know you're a lesbian and orgasm addicted. Melissa is lesbian also, and is becoming orgasm addicted, so you won't have an orgasm so easily" replied Alex.

Karen understood that Alex was answering in a way that was ambiguous, but she was highly surprised that her folder content had been changed. Frank offered her to build it. Now the folder the guard were using was not the one she had written. It explained the intense softening she received at her arrival. Perhaps Alex was tricking her, but she was not the only one she thought.

Konstantin greeted Karen when they arrived. She was led to a gynaecological chair, and strapped onto it.

"Are you on some birth control?"

"Not yet" replied Karen. She thought she had an appointment to a doctor but Frank advanced her abduction date.

"Not Yet Master!" shouted Konstantin.

"Not Yet Master" repeated Karen in shock. She was uneasy, she thought that if the kidnapping had been done as requested she would have been on birth control. Now she would have to get the slave centre implant, and she knew what special it has.

"So I will give you an implant. It's like pill, but you cannot forget it." Konstantin explained.

She saw him get the little stick. He took her arm. She looked on the other side as he pushed the stick under the skin on her arm.

She was ashamed to be examined while tied to the chair, to have to let him look at her sex, to be aroused to be naked. She was also anxious about how this story was turning. The kidnapping has been changed so she cannot organize herself; her folder had been changed and will make it difficult for her to fight her own procedure to turn people into sex slave. She was anxious, but at the same time, she felt the challenge to fight her procedure without being able to cheat. A small voice in her head was saying she could not win. If she won over her procedure, it would mean her procedure was not as great as she proclaimed. On the other hand, if she submitted, her procedure would win, but she would end as a sex slave. She would loose on both ways. She thought about Alex. She always seemed to be happy to be a sex slave. Would it be the same for her?

For the first time she wondered if the killer story Frank and Jim told her was bullshit. She wondered she had been tricked to become a sex slave just like Alex. She looked at Alex. She might know, Karen thought. And she laughed at the idea that she was becoming a slave being broken by her own procedure and by her own slave. She knew the birth control stick the centre used will increase her testosterone level, just high enough for her to be horny, but not to have hair growing like a man. She will crave for an orgasm that will be denied to her, it is the principle of her procedure, not breaking slave by violence, but by orgasm addiction and humiliation. The best of all was that she became sex addict by her own having Alex at home. All they had to do now was to deny her up for her to beg and obey like a sheep.

Konstantin undid the straps. As Karen was still he did not take any precaution. This slave trainee seemed so calm, as she had accepted her fate. What's more, Alex was there to lead her.

Karen noticed his error. She jumped out of the chair and ran through the medical room, took the door and exited. She was in a corridor, she turned left and ran. She tried to remember the centre map. There might be stair there, she ran down. Behind her she heard Konstantin and Alex running after her. Where was she running she thought?

"I must escape, I must find the way out, find the sea, and try to swim... ". It was impossible she knew it but deep in her mind, she had to try to escape that fate.

She found a door; she opened it and went through another corridor. There were doors on the left and on her right... "Something is odd where I am", she thought... then she turned left into an opened door.

She stopped and saw the white room; it took her a few minutes to realize she ran into her own cell. She heard them running to her.

"Hands on your head" shouted Konstantin. He was holding a gun. It was an hypodermic one, but Karen did not want to tried it. She complied. If there was a killer among the guards, a killer that would try to kill her she hoped it was not Konstantin.

"OK Karen, kneel then lay on the floor face down..."

One again she did as she was told. She was frightened as she never had been.

"You will be punished for that" said Konstantin, as he tied Karen's arms in her back with a quick zip that cut into her skin. He did the same with her ankles. Then he bended her legs so that he can tie the ankle zip to the wrist one. Karen cried. But she had no other choice as Konstantin and Alex left her on the cold soil of her cell in an uncomfortable hogtie. She began to wonder why she panicked like that. She knew there was not possible escape from this island.

The hogtie was uncomfortable at the beginning, but with time her arms and legs cramped and pain was quickly becoming unbearable. She hoped to see Alex, or one of the guard come and untie her. She was sorry she tried to escape. She knew it was useless. In her cell nothing could help her to evaluate how much time she was laying there.

In her cell, Melissa was troubled. She really enjoyed her game with Karen. The girl was tall and beautiful. She liked her long blond hair. She wondered if Karen liked her. She felt guilty that she participated in tricking Karen. She hoped she would be able to do to Karen what Karen had done to her. What troubled Melissa was the spanking. When Alex said she had to lose the game and being spanked, she was anxious but decided to trust Alex. And, what should have been a punishment had been a revelation. Of course, it hurt, but at the same time it was hot she thought. She did not like men, but this man had a magical hand, which was able to hurt her and make her crave for more at the same time. She sat on the soil of her cell. With her arms tied in her back in was not easy. Then her behind reminded her of what just happened. She thought of Alex kneeling with her red ass, and kneeled. She thought about this man's hand that passed on her ass checks, so near from her pussy. She thought also at Karen and Alex viewing her. Then she realized she was arousing herself.

Her gut was growing when Alex came in, with biscuits.

"Is your ass burning" Melissa, asked Alex!

"Oh! Alex I was longing for you! The black girl said. Yes my ass is burning, but it is not the only thing that is hot with" she said.

"Oh... said Alex, you did enjoy the spanking didn't you?" Melissa became red...

"Yes, I'm ashamed I did... I... I need you down there, Alex..."

"Are you giving me orders, Slave Melissa?"

"No, I did not mean... I am sorry...Mistress Alex..."

"I'm no Mistress, but I am not allowed to satisfy you any longer... I'm there to give you something to eat. This afternoon you'll have to learn to pleasure a man, I'm afraid it won't be easy for you."

"Oh, I guess I will need it... Will Karen be there also?"

"She's punished, she tried to escape..."

"Oh..."

"I'm going to feed her..."

When Alex entered Karen cell, the former Mistress was crying loudly and did not heard the slave supervisor opening her door.

"I'm here to feed you Karen; I'm not allowed to untie you..."

"Oh my God Alex, it hurts, I'm cramped!"

"I know how it is to be hogtied. Your escape idea was great; they think you truly tried..."

"We can speak?"

"It's John that's supervising. He's the only one but he knows you actually are."

"He knows?"

"He made the link between the Karen's procedure and you. You should have been interned with another name."

"What if he is the bad guy! And... is there really a bad guy..."

"There is a bad guard; he spoke to me about that."

"I was becoming to think it was only bullshit to change me into a slave."

"Don't worry Karen. We're looking after you. But we must be quiet for our own security."

"OK, but I need your help Alex; it's difficult to bear..."

"I know it Karen, I did it myself..."

"Oh, I'm sorry Alex I... I..." Karen was uneasy toward Alex, as she realized that Alex had been trained without any support.

"Don't be sorry Karen, but I know the Karen's procedure because I experienced it from inside. By the way I need some information about you, and I have some biscuits for you."

"Thanks Alex... What do you want to know?"

"Are you lesbian, or not... I mean you will have to have sex with the guards..."

"I prefer women, but I can have sex with men."

"Can you do a blowjob?"

"Yes, thanks Alex for asking."

"You're welcome Karen... Alex feed Karen with some biscuits."

"Alex I really need an orgasm... oh you're in the belt, you're in need also..."

"I know you do... so do I... but I've work to do but it don't change my mind too much because it's sex related work... But it will be OK for me. For you, I am sorry, but you will have to endure the frustration for some time... and your trying of this morning will not help..."

12