OSO - Karen Ch. 06

Story Info
A Sunday at the centre.
8.2k words
4.33
16.5k
3

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BDSM fantasy. If you don't want to read a story with non-willing sex or beatings stop reading right now. All of this is fantasy nothing is real.

Context: OSO is an organisation that abducts and tames girls to sell them as slaves. They use a breaking procedure written by Karen. But a few slaves died in the breaking centre from a heart attack. Jim the OSO president and Frank, the director, decided to send Karen as a slave in this centre to find out who is killing the slaves. Karen has been chosen because she is typically the kind of girl the killer would target. What's more, she knew the breaking procedure. Alex was Karen's slave and she is now the slave supervisor. Their secret mission has been discovered by one of the guards. Karen has been punished for her weak attempt at running away from the centre.

Thanks to my editor JW.

*****

Part VI - A Sunday at the centre.

After fucking Alex, John removed Karen from the pillory so she could have a restful night.

When she awoke Alex remembered what John had told her: How he became a guard at the OSO centre.

He was working in a stock exchange department of a famous bank in the city, making tonnes of money, did he said. The work was harsh, but the pay was worth. This life was pleasant to him but did not let enough time to date and find a girl. So he had the idea to get a slave-girl. That is the reason why he searched and found the OSO. Slavery is not a legal thing so this informal organisation had to be discrete. As a customer, he had been invited to visit the former centre. It was before Karen's procedure was introduced. The taming procedure was different at that time and the girls were raped and beaten up to agree with anything just to avoid anything more. Jim led him through the centre and explained that they were about to experience a new way of breaking the girls that would be different and would produce different slave girls that would be less afraid of a punishment and more like their state of slavery. Of course, it was a commercial point of view, but John liked it.

What he liked was the idea the get a girl and making her appreciate to be a submissive slave. By the time he had to choose a slave girl or to apply for an auction, John decided to change his way of life. He applied to become a guard.

It seems correct to Alex that remembered John's driving during her training. Even when he punished a slave there was some excitement, he was always mixing pain and pleasure.

When Alex asked John how it felt to be at the centre, on an isolated island, he laughed and recognised that it was his jail. He was a kind of slave for the slave girls. Alex laughed at the joke. And she asked him how he felt about perhaps becoming a true slave, and going through the training process, John did not elude the question:

"Alex, I do not know. It is difficult to know before it happens. Most of the girls here are non-consenting but they are chosen because of their sex life. Most have been raped in childhood. You were going to a BDSM nightclub were you accepted to become a sex slave even if you did not know exactly what it meant. Melissa was sentenced to death by the Somalian Shabaab because of her sex life. I think I could have been chosen if I were a girl. I'm not. But I answer your question. Before being a guard I think I would have fought to avoid it. Now that I'm a guard, I think I would accept it, at least try to accept it. The humiliation path, Karen created with her procedure is difficult. I'm not saying that I would like to be a slave, but if I found myself being forced to become one I would try to accept it and to become a good slave... Because I know what the only alternative is. But, as a man servicing other men may difficult," he laughed.

Alex was amused to discover John did not know about the new man's centre. She did not tell him about it. But decided she needed to lead her investigation that way to get a short idea of the background of each guard to find out which one is the killer. From what she knew John would not be the ideal candidate. He was rich so the money wouldn't be the motivation. Hurting slaves wouldn't be either. And as a financial guy, he was not supposed to know about poisons.

The day began with the usual routine, the breakfast where Alex was kneeling among the sitting guards. They were discussing the event of the preceding day and Karen punishment, and the program of the day and the training of Melissa for her collaring.

"You shouldn't have spoken about her collar to Karen," Raphael said when Philipp exposed the evening events

"I thought she was ready to hear about it" Philip explained. He was the most experimented guard.

"She's there just for a couple of days, exploded Raphael, and she just tried to escape."

"You should have smelled her after we whipped her, and the way she moved her hips to get some stimulation, I think she's near from ready" Philipp argued.

"No matter, what is done is done "John cut.

"It is done, but Philipp should have raised that here before telling her said Konstantin with his low voice, but I am confident on Philipp's mind, he is the most experimented here."

Then the guards moved but for Raphael. Alex decided it was the right time to investigate about the Italian guy.

"Master Raphael, would you like to tell me how you became a guard here?" Alex tried.

"That's not of your business, worthless slave. You'd better gimme a blowjob..." the guard replied.

Alex was uneasy. As a slave, she had to obey. But as the slave supervisor, Raphael should not be giving her orders. But there were no slaves there and she knew she had to do it. What's more, the chastity belt she wore, that embedded a dildo and an anal ball made her horny, so even giving head was something that was pleasant to her. So she moved between Raphael's legs.

"You're a guard and I'm salve, so I must obey your orders, Master Raphael, but you know that ordering me would be irrelevant as I'm the slave supervisor. So I propose to give you a blowjob during which you could tell me how you became a guard here, I propose to make the game last enough for you to tell me the whole story. Would you like it with my hands or without?" Alex asked respectfully.

Raphael was surprised by Alex reply. He thought she would refuse to suck him, but her proposal enjoyed him and he lowered his trousers and said:

"You seem to be looking for it. So do it, and use your hands. Would you mind if I stay seated."

Alex kneeled between his legs, and put her hands on his thighs and moved them toward his sex. She heard him breathing as she went next to his dick, but she took her time and caressed him between his legs instead of taking his prick in her hands. He was there looking at her. Her eyes moved from his shaft to his eyes. It was a poker game they both understood. She won't touch his cock before he began to talk, and he waited for telling his story that she had his sex in her mouth. As they both looked each other in the eyes, they finally laughed.

Meanwhile, John was having a look at Karen. She was waking as she heard the code tune. It took her an instant to remember where she was. She immediately stood up and tried to kneel next to her mattress. Doing that with her arms tied behind her back wasn't easy so it took some time to be in the slave waiting position. Her ass was still burning from the treatment it got the day before and she did not want to be caught disobeying.

"Good, keep calm, Karen! John tried to reinsure the slave-to-be; I came to massage your bottom with an anaesthetic cream."

"Oh thank you, Master," Karen said. She was near from sobbing.

John helped her to lay face down on the mattress and began rubbing the cream from her lower back to the top of her thighs.

"Why did you try to escape yesterday, Karen, you know we're on an island," John asked. Karen was uneasy at first, at the way he insisted on the fact she should know that. Then she remembered Alex telling her that he knew who she was.

"I panicked oww!" John hit her on her already sore ass.

"This slave, no I," corrected John.

"This slave panicked, it was a kind of reflex, this slave did not know what it was doing," Karen replied, offended she had been taken red-handed, she felt tricked by John's friendly tone.

"All that we do is monitored, spread your legs for me," he replied and she understood why he wanted her to use the correct way for a slave to speak to her master.

"Yes, Master" but as John's hand moved near her slit she moaned.

"Oh please Master" begged Karen

"I'm sorry, but I will explain to you what will happen from now on. You are a slave-to-be. You tried to escape but you have been punished so it is forgotten. At this stage you are required to take the waiting position, not to use the 'I', not trying to escape, and not fighting the staff," John explained as Karen moaned as his fingers were finding the folds of her cunt.

"For all of this, you would be beaten. For other orders, you can refuse, hesitate or wait. Of course, I recommend you to obey. If you do; there will be a reward, but you already know that." He continued, Karen only replied by moaning.

"Now, we are teaching you the frustration, a slave must always be available. That is the word that is written in the procedure. By frustrating you we make you available. This well-written procedure explains that the slave has to learn to enjoy its master pleasure to help it to endure its frustration," Karen was concerned by what she heard as John just removed his hand, she was on the edge of an orgasm, on the edge of frustration, on the edge of a frustration that was prescribed by her own procedure.

"I propose you to work that now, Karen, would you give head to me?" Karen was mad at what he said, but at the same time she knew he was right, it was the procedure she wrote. She could say no, he would leave her unsatisfied and alone, and he would come back later asking again until she would agree. On the other side she could agree and give him a blowjob, but she did not know if it would make her more desperate to cum, or if she would get pleasure from his own. She knew she had written that. She had believed that. In the current situation, she was not still sure of it. She began crying softly.

"Master, do you want a blowjob?" She tried.

"I would have had more enthusiasm but for this time it will be ok," he said. He helped her to kneel in front of him, and unzipped his trousers. Karen then saw a hard and long pole emerging. She looked at the whole man in front of her. He seemed muscular, but not too much. His brown hair was well dressed and his prick was pointing at her. She wished she could hold it in her hands, but they were tied behind her back, so she opened her mouth and began to bend next to John's sex. At first, maintaining her balance was not easy, but John made a step forward, and she was more comfortable, and she felt his leg against her breast.

"Spread your legs wider, he asked, it will help you maintain your balance, and will avoid you from rubbing your legs together. And make some sound, I like sucking sounds," She complied and used her tongue on his prick's head.

"Humm that's it, Karen, I have some things to say to you that I do not want the microphone to hear," he said in a barely hearable voice. She understood the reason for the sucking sounds and worked at it.

"I do not know how you ended here, Karen. I think you wanted to test your procedure from inside, didn't you?" she looked at him and began to open her mouth and bend backwards to reply.

"No, no, It mustn't be seen we speak together, don't reply." He said and she continued on the blowjob and the heat in her lower belly went higher. She wanted to explain to him she didn't volunteer to be here, that she had hardly been given choice.

"Alex explained to me how you have been asked to come, but you could have arranged your folder to avoid the softening, you knew your attempt to escape was futile and that you would be beaten for it. I think you wanted to know if you're able to bear what you prescribed," John's explained in a soft voice as he took Karen head in his hand, towelling her tears from his hands.

"I don't know if you are to follow the whole process of slave training, but let me give a piece of advice. Stop wondering, stop fighting. Accept being a slave, take it as a game, and enjoy what is enjoyable. Enjoy your excitation. Enjoy the experiences. Take it day after day, and do not wonder what will happen next. Especially in your case, as you know the whole procedure. I think the most difficult part is the auction when slaves are sold, but I don't think the organisation will sell you. You know too much about it. Even if you go through the whole procedure you'll end up as Frank or Jim's personal slave." Once this had been said he began to shake his hips so his penis slide in and out of Karen's mouth. Karen's eyes were wide opened. She had been fearful at the breaking procedure, at becoming a slave. With John speaking of her as Jim's or Frank's personal slave it was something new that Karen discovered. But she knew she was not here to become a slave, She was here to find out who the killer was. At least She hoped it.

"That was very well Karen, I'll help you to get more movement, do not panic, let it go, and try to swallow as best as you can."

"Oh no!" thought Karen. She hoped he would not ask her to swallow. She thought about the day before; she had to suck and swallow Raphael and Philipp' cocks. She thought how she had been unable to catch all of Raphael's cum. Then she felt the shaft pulsating and cum erupted in her mouth. She swallowed the first spurt, but John got out of her mouth and the following squirts ended on her nose and hair. She bent back but moving was difficult with her hands behind her back.

"You find it humiliating," he asked.

"Yes, Master" she replied.

"You shouldn't, you should be proud to have made you master cum and to have the proof of it on your face. I already said it, Karen, take it as a game," John explained.

"Yes Master, thank you."

"Orange juice and scrambled eggs for breakfast?" he asked.

"Thank you master!" replied Karen with joy in her voice; she was bored of the biscuits!

"I'll ask Alex to bring it to you, would you?"

"Err... Master" she replied sheepishly.

"You don't want to see Alex... or you don't want Alex to see you like that?"

"Please Master" she cried.

"I shouldn't, but you need to have your hair dressed. I'll call for it," and John quitted Karen's cell.

In the kitchen, Alex was playing with Raphael's dick. She was amazed at how long and thin it was, and she wondered how it could felt to have it in one of her other orifices that were filled and out of reach in the chastity belt. Her frustration was growing on; she was hopeless to control it. But for the moment she was enjoying the Italian guard's shaft, kissing and caressing it. Giving him lots of pleasant feeling but avoiding making him cum until he had finished telling her his story.

How he grew in Naples' streets. His father had left home, and his mother was working to feed him and his brothers and sisters. Quickly he made himself useful by selling different things among the streets, Mostly drugs. And little by little, he became a member of the local mob. At 17 he was in charge of recruiting girls for the whore activity and was good at it. From the way he spoke Alex understood the lack of consideration he had for the girls he had 'hired'. He also explained how they were forced to comply. What marked her was the difference with John. Raphael liked disobedient girls so he could punish them. At the opposite, John liked the girls to appreciate their situation. At first, she thought she had found the girl killer. But thinking about it, she changed her mind, Raphael would not have used such a poison, he would have done it to see the girl suffer. Then Frank had approached the Neapolitan mob and proposed them to train their girls. He explained the advantage of Karen's procedure, but the Mob leaders were not convinced and Raphael was here to see the training centre and help them to make a decision. They were at that point when Alex insisted on her candy cane, taking it deep throat and getting jets of cum that would have to compete with Versailles' garden water jets. She finally licked the Italian semen. Raphael on his own was satisfied by her work.

"Would you imagine yourself trained as a sex slave?" Alex dared to ask.

"Of course not, I would fight and escape or die," was his answer.

Alex was unsure, Raphael was not a colossus, and he would not have killed the girls that way, but a still had a motive.

As she stood up she bumped into John.

"Oh, Raphael's thing is so thin that he is able to thread it through the keyhole of your belt!" John joked.

"If only!" breathe out Alex.

"I just tested Karen, and she obeyed immediately" I'll ask Corinne to give her full breakfast and to wash her.

"Oh!" Alex said disappointed that she had no reason to go and see her former mistress.

"I know Alex, but I think she was ashamed to have cum on her face, and there is no reason you play the waitress for all of our slaves-to-be. I know you're French and very good at it-."

"Corinne's French also, and she's best at dressing hairs," said Alex.

Raphael left to survey the other slaves' work.

"I see you have a special questioning technique," laughed John. Alex was not sure of the meaning of the question. Was John jealous of Raphael, or was him upset she began investigating among the guards? Whatever the reason was she could tell he wasn't happy.

"The quicker the killer will be identified, the quicker thing will return to normal" Alex defended herself.

"That is what I think also, Alex, but I'm quite sure it is none of us. None of us has a motive. None of us would damage the livestock." This word was shocking in John's mouth, Alex though it was more Raphael's word, but perhaps John was thinking about Raphael while speaking like that.

"Humm, who is it then, Master John?"

"Frank said they had a heart attack, not that they had been poisoned."

"How old were they? John, it's difficult to think that two girls about twenty died from a heart attack with nobody helping them!"

"Master John! Slave Alex," he insisted.

"Sorry Master," said Alex bowing her head.

"I'm joking, Alex, Who did you have done yet?"

"You and Raphael."

"We're the more interesting suspects?" he asked laughing, but Alex could tell he was not amused.

"Humm! Alex said, I think I would have to see if there no trace of fighting on your cock, I'm doing that this evening I think..." joked Alex.

"I bet you will!"

Karen was amazed as the small girl entered her cell. She was small with dark skin, dark hair and dark eyes. She was the Mediterranean type. Italian or Spanish she thought. The girl was walking making small steps, and even she seemed unstable. She was a little fat, but when she turned to Karen she had a big smile:

"Bonjour I am Corinne, I bring you your breakfast, you are Karen, you are English or American?"

Karen was used to the French accent Alex used, but Corinne's one was much stronger and had a sound of the south of France that made the sentence difficult to understand if it had not been a simple greeting. Looking at her standing in the nude, Karen noticed the steel necklace around her neck and the very high heel shoes she was wearing, that might explain the difficulties she had to walk. She thought that despite slaves were naked; they were made to wear high heeled shoes prior to their auction. Corinne was ready to be branded and auctioned. Karen wondered if the girl knew it. Then she thought the girl might know as she might have seen other slaves in heels before. At the opposite, as a slave to be Karen shouldn't know that.