OSO - Karen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am English, and you Corinne, where are you from, in France," Karen took guard to speak slowly as she thought Corinne was not as fluent as Alex was.

"How did you find it, it is my name Corinne, it sounds so French," she said with a blink.

"I don't know how you can eat that at morning, said the young French slave and John said I must not let you eat alone, so I will be a nurse to you."

Karen looked at the trolley and she saw there were scrambled eggs, a glass of orange juice and a sausage, but under it, there were cuffs and a hair dryer. She looked at Corinne.

"Oh yes after you have eaten, I'll lead you to shower, and I must wash your hair, and dress them for you. You can choose the dressing if you choice is the slave ponytail she said showing her own tail.

"Oh, I am from near Marseille. And tell me what do you want to begin? Orange juice, sausage, eggs... I can also propose you slave juice, but I see you just have guard juice, so perhaps we will wait for that," Corinne laughed. Karen needed time to understand what slave juice and guard juice could be.

Karen sat on her mattress and Corinne feed her. At first, Karen was uneasy, but Corinne was laughing and helped her to appreciate the situation.

"After you've eaten I will drove you to the shower, and then your arms will be untied. I will help you to shower and wash your hair. But during this, I will have to cuff your legs" explained Corinne.

"John told me that once punished, the fact that I tried to escape would be forgotten?" asked Karen.

"All slave-to-be has to go leg cuffed, it's not for you only, darling!" laughed Corinne.

"You..., Karen was uneasy, you spoke about slave juice... do I have to... service you?" Karen asked again.

"Not at all, but slaves are forbidden to masturbate, you may know. But going for another slave is allowed, so we do it often, you know," Corinne giggled as Karen bit her lower lip.

"So... you would go for me?" Karen was excited she found a way to relieve herself!

"Humm!... of course I can... but... you're a slave to be, I'm not allowed to let you cum, I would be punished" Corinne explained as Karen felt a new wave of frustration growing into her belly.

Once the breakfast was eaten, Corinne took the ankle cuffs and proceed to apply them to Karen, but needed to kneel in from of her.

"I'm sorry, I have these shoes since yesterday evening, and I'm not used to. They are locked to my feet I cannot remove them, even to sleep. As they are made of steel I keep them to shower!" Karen knew that but did as she discovered it.

"What are they for, they seem very high and mostly uncomfortable," Karen replied.

"I think it is to make us learn to walk with high heels. It's not easy at the beginning, but do not worry, it is the mark of the end of the training, from what I've seen," Karen felt some anxiety as Corrine said it.

Then uneventfully Corinne led Karen to the showers and both girls washed each other and Corinne dressed Karen's hair.

"Do you want me to wax you, Karen?" Corinne asked.

"You do that for all slaves?" Karen asked instead of answering.

"I am the only hairdresser, she laughed, and I do aesthetic also! But some slaves do it themselves, and I do it for those that want it to be done, I'm the slaves' hairdresser and esthetician! I can shave the hair you have there if you want. Do you know when you will get collared?"

"Not yet, they did not say to me!" replied Karen who wanted an advice from Corinne.

"You have to beg for it. I think it will happen soon." the French girl said.

"I should ask now, you think" Karen insisted.

"Humm, I cannot say, some slaves felt tricked by the collar ceremony. Lots of slaves take it as a way to get what they want, an orgasm mainly. But in fact, it is a ceremony in which you ask to be trained as a slave. In fact, you allow them to do what they want to you. Just wait for when you are ready for that." Corinne explained.

"So they won't give me an orgasm at that ceremony" Karen anxiously asked.

"It is not often they do not grant an orgasm at that ceremony, but let's see your hair"

Suddenly Karen began to wonder about her own collaring. She looked at Corinne collar. If she wore such a collar she would meet the other slaves and could ask them to work on her. But it meant that she accepted to be a slave. Of course, she knew it, but these consequences didn't appear to her at first.

Alex was in the monitoring room with Philipp. They were watching at Melissa's cell, but John's large back was masking the girl.

"Salve Melissa, asked John in the cell, would you accept to give be a blowjob!" Melissa took some time to answer:

"This slave is not trained enough, Master John. It is afraid to deceive you. Can this slave have Alex's help to service you?" Melissa murmured.

"It is your answer that deceives me, slave. I know you are not experienced yet, I want to know if you are willing to", John said with a firm voice.

Melissa went to John, who opened his trousers to her. From their point of view, Alex and Philipp were not able to see what Melissa was doing.

"She hesitated, that is not a good thing. Philip said, you still have some work with her, Alex, she must be ready for Thursday!"

"I know, but at least she did not refuse, and her way of speaking was correct" replied Alex who was moving her leg trying to get some pleasure by rubbing her legs, but without any effect due to the belt.

"You're horny and needy?" asked Philipp.

"Humm! That the belt purpose, and with the dildo and ball it is very difficult to concentrate on anything else, Master," Alex replied, and she noticed a bulge in Philipp trousers.

"Perhaps we could use belts in the training, so the slave-to-be would not have to be tied all the time." Said Philipp

"And the belt is more efficient, explained Alex, even rubbing the legs is inefficient" Philipp looked and raised the short leather skirt.

"But it doesn't prevent you from being wet," he laughed as he caressed the lubricated interior of Alex's thighs.

"Not at all, and the dildo that is inside makes it worse," she said while standing up. She looked at Philipp. He was the thinner and the smaller of the guards. He made her turn around.

"And the ball, am I false, I thought there was a wire in the crack of your arse," he asked while passing his finger on the arm that linked the ball to the belt.

"It moves a little, but it is the same as the dildo, it makes my ass opened, available," she said in a soft voice. She wondered where this would lead them.

"It is a good thing for a slave to be available, Can I remove the ball?" he laughed.

"You are the Master, But I cannot let it out, It would hit me at each step, oh... please take it out slowly master" moaned Alex. But Philipp did not remove the ball; he just made it move back and forward.

"Do you have some lube, Alex?"

"I have some in the kitchen, Can this slave go and fetch it," Alex said while kneeling in front of Philipp.

"Why are you kneeling, if you want to fetch the lube?" he asked.

"Master, would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

"That was my idea, Alex, go and fetch" Alex jumped up and got the lube.

"I remember you liked it in the ass when you were trained here," he added.

"I always had been opened to all sexual activities, those are what led me here, Master," she said while coming back with the lube.

"I'm uneasy, I would like to order you to lay doggy style, but you are not every slave, Alex," she looked at him and removed her leather clothes.

"Like this, there will be less difference, Master," and she went on all four presenting him her ass. He put some lube on her anus.

"Can you remove the ball," she did it and heard the sound of his zipper.

"It is amazing to see how your ass is ready to be used; we really have to use it on the slaves. Those that are reluctant for anal, would ask for it," and Alex felt his shaft being threaded into her already opened anus, and moaned in satisfaction at being filled.

Philipp went slowly the two first movements, but feeling Alex ass already opened he went quickly on the following. She moaned and encouraged him. And as they were both highly excited it did not take long for them to cum. Once they had finished Alex turned around and began to lick Philipp cock clean.

"What are you doing Alex?" Philipp exclaimed.

"Don't you want me to clean you, Master?" Alex said while looking at him.

"At the centre, we never ask the slaves to do that, it is a good way to make have the slaves sick."

"This slave is sorry, Master, it had never been asked at the centre, but Master Frank always asks for it, so this slave thought it was a new rule."

"Not at all, but I do not like Frank and the way he behaves. He's changing a lot of things since Jim let him be the centre director" said Philipp.

"He and Raphael are new ones, when did they arrive?" the nude slave asked.

"Frank replaced Jim as director nine months ago, and Raphael is here since 4 months, Alex. Raphael is violent, but I expect him to change. Frank, is more, unexpected" The guard explained.

"You don't trust him?" Alex continued on.

"Is that a question, a slave should ask?" Philipp stopped.

"Sorry Master, would you explain to me how you ended up at as guard" Alex tried another way to get information from Philipp. And finally, she got the story she wanted to have.

Philipp was a chemist in western of France. He was more concerned by girls than his business and had an affair with one of the place doctor's wife. His pharmacy revenue went down. As he was famous at sex club not far away, he got some contacts with the underground organisation. He sold his business and began breaking girls into slaves. The first years he worked with Jim and liked it. He liked the introduction of Karen procedure as it changed the way they worked. But since Frank was the new director, he was getting bored and considered retiring.

"Master Philipp, what do you know about the killed girls?"

"They have been killed 2 and 1 month ago. Both died from a heart attack, but it is highly true, I think they have been killed using a poison like Digitalis" Alex looked at him; He knew the poison, and as a chemist, he surely knew how to get it and how to use it!

"Is there Digitalis in the centre?" asked Alex.

"I took a look at the drug closet, and there is none".

"Oh, master Philipp... I wonder... How would you react if you were in a slave position" Alex said. She saw that Philipp was still as stoned. Then he began to shiver and laughed a laugh that was obviously faked. The idea was far from enjoying him.

"Oh... I've always been on the dominant side. I think I wouldn't like to be the submissive. I would fight for my freedom. But it depends on the events I think, and you, slave Alex, would you like to be dominant?"

"Oh, in my sex club, prior to becoming a slave, I used to switch, but I always preferred the submissive side... hmm, but I liked to be the experimented submissive who would help her master with another one" she replied nostalgically.

"In a way, it is your role, in the centre, perhaps you would stay there."

Alex had never thought of things from this point of view. But it made sense she thought. She looked at the monitor and saw Karen being showered by Corinne and Melissa who was still kneeling in her cell a white mark on her black face. John has just left. She realised she had to go and see Melissa. She would have to ask some question to Konstantin either, but she decided otherwise:

"Philipp can we hear what is said in the shower room!" she asked showing Karen and Corinne on the monitor.

"Of course, Alex, replied Philipp, as he typed some keys on the console, what did you see?"

"Karen's face, the way she spoke, she asked something ..." Alex tried to explain.

Corinne's face showed she was uneasy; she took some time to reply to Karen.

"I'm sure I can answer your question, Karen. It is a personal decision you have to make yourself. Euhh! What I can say, is I don't think you have the choice of doing it or not, your choice is more on when you will do it. So I won't say you if you must ask for the collar or not, but try to enjoy obeying, and then asking for the collar would be natural" explained Corinne.

"I like the way she replied" Alex exclaimed.

"Not only I should obey, but I should show enthusiasm at doing it?" Karen asked while biting her lower lips

"That's it, Philipp said as if Karen could hear, She's near from ready."

Corinne did not answer but kissed Karen. Alex and Philipp looked at each other, surprised.

Then Karen slipped down her chair and kneeled in front of Corinne, who stopped her.

"You have no obligation, Karen, I know you are denied and it is difficult to-"

But she couldn't finish her sentence as Karen's mouth was on her cunt lips. On the monitor, they saw Karen's back and from her head movements, they could say she was licking Corinne's slit. The French girl's position, leg spread, eye half closed, mouth open, was explicitly telling that Karen was doing fine.

"You're right, she might be ready," Alex laughed.

"She's tempted to touch herself," Philipp angrily said.

"She's so horny, explained Alex, twisting her finger on the place her clitoris was below the hard steel of the chastity belt, oh, but look she's heard you, she's crossing her hands in her back!"

"She's ready!" Philipp exploded.

"You were right!" Alex said standing up. She left and went to the medical wing.

She remembered the time she was a slave-to-be. She felt lost in these corridors while trying to walk with fettered legs. The feeling she had at that time came up. She had not been frightened but she had felt betrayed. This feeling she was experiencing right now. She wondered if it was the thought of the past that made her feeling like that or if it was something else. She thought about Frank and his attitude toward Karen. Why did he let her build her own folder but substitute it afterwards? Was she betraying Karen?

After Karen attempt to escape, Konstantin was friendlier with Alex, but the Russian was not the effusive kind.

"Hi Konstantin, how do you do?"

"Fine, and you Alex, filled I suppose" he laughed at her. He was tall and large and his bass voice resonated in the room. Alex bit her lower lips and thought at the dildo and ball that was filling her. She thought at Konstantin's prick, would he be the only guard she would not have sex with today?

"I wanted to see what you have in the drug closet, I mean, I'm just a slave, but I was a doctor, and I thought I may be useful if I know what we have available," Alex said to be able to inspect the drug closet and to have some talks with Konstantin.

"Philipp and I have the closet key, Konstantin explained, I know you were about to become a gynaecologist, we could ask Frank to let you have a key, I suppose."

"I'm a Slave, Konstantin. I don't think I can have a key, and it's not a problem. Just in case of emergency I could call you and tell you what is needed, what do you think about it!" said Alex who wanted to avoid Frank from knowing too much about her investigations. Slaves are not supposed to take initiatives. Konstantin used his key and opened the closet and let Alex see through the boxes and bottles.

"I'm not a true doctor, Alex, In fact, I was a doctor assistant in the Russian army. I only have a nurse degree" Konstantin confessed.

"Illegal use of medicine, Alex laughed, it will be added to your case, but by the way, how was it in the army?"

"Bad enough, I had been sent in Chechnya," Konstantin said with a low voice.

"I only can imagine it was not the best place to be..." replied Alex who was looking at the bottles at the top of the closet.

"And I was on the medical team, so I did not fight, but we met the natives, and they asked us for medicines. It was forbidden but we made a trade" explained Konstantin who wasn't proud of what he was telling.

"Medicine against..." Alex asked turning her head to Konstantin.

"Sex of course" Konstantin replied.

"I should have guessed", Alex laughed," So it wasn't too bad, was it?"

"Until the officers find it."

"It turned bad then?"

"Not really, one of them was a head-hunter for OSO."

"Head-hunter, cunt-hunter, you mean?"

"Yeah, you're right..." he laughed.

"So I worked for OSO, and I liked it. But the officer had been caught and I escaped. Jim helped me and offered me to become a guard at the centre." He continued.

"So you lived the change between Jim and Frank," Alex asked.

"Oh, I did..." He murmured.

"And..." she insisted.

"Jim's was more... friendly... Frank's cold, more about the figures, how much time for arrival to the auction..." he said finally.

"I see... I also see you have a half empty bottle of digitalis, did you used it?" Alex asked showing the bottle, anxious at Konstantin answer.

"No, I don't know what its use is. We have a log on the medicine usage; I can look and see if anyone used it." He proposed not showing any feeling. He did seem to know it was the murderer weapon.

"I don't think it is necessary, Konstantin," Alex placed the bottle where she had found it. She knew Philipp had lied, but she couldn't convince herself he had killed the girls. But if it wasn't Philipp, it was Konstantin...

"Do you think you could have been on the other side, I mean how would you have behaved if you had been made a Slave?"

"A man cannot be made a slave, I mean he cannot accept it, he cannot enjoy it, only women can."

Alex was surprised at first, but then thought it was Konstantin point of view, he was a male chauvinist!

"And you know what Alex? Frank says the girls died from a heart attack. They were in their twenty. One girl can die from heart attack, but two of them... They have been killed. It has to be someone from us. I'm sure Frank would want to kill him. I would prefer him to share the girls' fate; up to the moment he would beg us to kill him. Poor slaves. They need us to break them to become good slaves, not us to neither torture them nor kill them" Konstantin said. Alex didn't believe what she had heard. Was it the same man that said that and that was planning Melissa termination a few days before? Konstantin's mind was complex!

Alex closed the drug closet and was giving the key back to Konstantin when John interrupted them.

"Alex what are you doing, I'm looking at you! You must go and see Melissa. Let her shower, and have Corinne give her a nice breakfast" he said with an angry voice.

"Yes Master," Alex said and she turned to go and realised John was just behind her.

"Master John, you seem to be upset at me, or foul mood, please tell what's wrong" Alex begged.

"Alex, you're going from one guard to the other to have sex, I caught you with Raphael despite you both hate each other's, then I nearly caught you with Konstantin, and I have no doubt on what happened in the monitor room with Philipp, so yes, I'm ups-" John shouted at Alex. She interrupted him by kissing him.

"You're jealous! Oh, John! It's so romantic!" Alex exclaimed.

"I'm not-"

"Oh you are, it's not a good thing for a Master to be jealous at a slave, Alex explained with a huge smile, but I promise, I will try not to hurt you from now on, and you will spank me tonight, will you?"

John smiled but was unable to speak.

"Oh you will, but you have to explain to me what you allow me to do, and what I'm denied, knowing that I'm a slave. I cannot say no to Frank, you understand!"

"Alex, it's not a way a slave should speak to a master" John finally said.

"Unless this master is falling in love with the slave, added Alex with a smile, and if the master finds the slave is disrespectful, the slave will be disciplined," and she winked. John laughed.