OSO - Karen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, you're right, I'm jealous, and it is irrelevant," John said. Alex Kneeled in front of him.

"But this slave loves it, Master. This slave did not have sex with Konstantin, Master, but had to interrogate the guards. What's more this slave wore a chastity belt that makes this slave horny? So please tell this slave what it is supposed to do" Alex said.

"Go and help Melissa to shower, I had her give me a blowjob, but I think it was too soon-" John said while Alex stood up.

"I think so, but she did it, it is positive, I ask Corinne to bring a breakfast... perhaps Melissa would want a kind of release?" asked Alex.

"I would prefer Corinne to do it, I'm sorry Alex," John said with a little voice.

"Corinne is lucky this morning!" Alex laughed!

"Karen?"

"Yes, it took her a while, but suddenly she decided in the shower room, kneeling before Corinne, and her hand crossed in her back" explained Alex.

When Alex reached Melissa's cell, the black girl was still kneeling over the drain, John's cum partially washed with her tears.

"Oh Melissa, how are you?" asked Alex not knowing what to say.

"Oh Alex, It's John, he just came asked and... used me," and she sobbed.

"It's finished, Melissa, you'll get a breakfast instead of biscuits this morning" Alex tried to comfort her.

"You said you would be with me to help me, to train me." Melissa sobbed.

"I didn't know he would do that. I just saw from the monitor, I was with you in my mind. You did well." Alex tried.

"You let him do it, I trusted you, and I needed you to help me, you just watched on the monitor" Melissa sobbed.

"Melissa, we will get you something to eat, do you want?" Alex tried again.

"Is John coming again?" asked the frightened Melissa.

"No, it's not John, it's me, slave Corinne, I bring a breakfast, something you might not have too often down there," Corinne said softly.

Melissa just looked at her.

"Perhaps you want to shower first," asked Corinne.

"Yes please" sobbed Melissa.

"Alex would you mind if I led her to the shower, uh... alone" asked the uneasy slave.

Alex was furious but did not show it and nodded. She just stood there looking at Corinne locking Melissa's ankles. Then they left. As they turned through the door, Alex heard Melissa asking:

"Why are you wearing shoes?"

"Because I'm an experimented slave, Melissa."

"Do you have a mark like Alex's?" Melissa asked again.

"Not yet, Alex is a more experimented slave than I am, we, slave, must obey her. She's good for us," explained Corinne.

"She betrayed me," sobbed Melissa.

"You think so..." replied Corinne and voices were too far away for Alex to hear them again.

When they came back Melissa's mind has changed and she kissed Alex as Corinne removed her ankle cuff.

"I'm sorry Alex, I was furious at you, but Corinne explained to me you had been occupied by other slaves. She said I was not the only one you have to look after. She also told me how you have been spanked at your arrival, and how you took it." Melissa apologised.

"Corinne will feed you, Melissa, take your breakfast!" Alex said friendly.

"Can't you do it?" asked Melissa.

"Yes I can, you, you're allowed some pleasure today, but I'm not allowed to give it to you" Alex explained with some tears in her eyes. Melissa looked at the two experimented slaves and closed her legs.

"Oh... It's why Corinne's here?" she asked.

"Yes and take care of her also, have a good time together" Alex cried and left. She wondered how jealous she was.

She meandered through the centre the whole day.

She was anxious she had aroused the murderer curiosity. And she wondered what meant Philipp fear when she asked him about being a slave. She knew Frank and Jim's intentions were to catch him red handed, but it seemed too dangerous for Karen. She hoped she won't be in trouble when Frank will learn she began to investigate.

"Alex, do you want me to cuff you to your bed" John woke her up from her thoughts.

"Yes, Master, but you have to spank this slave for being disrespectful at you," Alex laughed.

"I thought of another punishment for you," said John.

"Master?" asked Alex suddenly anxious...

"I will deny you. No spanking, no fucking this night," John smiled.

"It seems the Master who is punished," laughed Alex.

"This is disrespectful, Alex," John said offended.

"And disrespectfulness has to be punished by a spanking," Alex winked.

"And a fucking also?" John asked.

"Oh no, the fucking is to calm the master's nerves and to reward a slave who has taken its punishment without cries and shouting," Alex said.

"Ok, if you shout or cry it will be a mouth fucking otherwise I will ass fuck you," He said.

Alex was confident of what would happen if her small room. She just wondered if john would cuff her before or after taking her ass.

*****

You can guess who the killer is, and make constructive comments.