OSO - Karen Ch. 07

Story Info
When the Master's away, the slaves will play.
10k words
4.38
15.3k
3

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BDSM fantasy. If you don't want to read a story with non-willing sex or beatings stop reading right now. All of this is fantasy nothing is real.

Context: OSO is an organisation that abducts and tames girls to sell them as slaves. They use a breaking procedure written by Karen. But a few slaves died in the breaking centre from a heart attack. Jim the OSO president and Frank, the director, decided to send Karen as a slave in this centre to find out who is killing the slaves. Karen has been chosen because she is the typical kind of girl the killer would target. What's more, she knew the breaking procedure. Alex was Karen's slave and she is now the slave supervisor, she investigated among the guards and found the weapon of the crime: "digitalis" a poison only Philipp knows. But can really Konstantin ignore what digitalys is? He is the only one with Philipp that can access to the bottle. On the slaves part, Karen and Melissa have progressed and both seem to be accepting their collaring. John and Alex are falling in love.

Special Tanks to JW for his work at editing my writing.

*****

VII-When the Master's away, the slaves will play.

"I'm not happy with what happened yesterday, Philipp explained at the breakfast on Monday, both Melissa and Karen have been tested, and it could have been a disaster if Corinne hadn't been there to pick up the pieces. Alex, you thought you were in weekend?"

The slave girl that had been promoted to slave supervisor knew she did not behave right on the previous day. She also knew that the information she gathered was worth the reprimands she was getting. She just thought it was unfair from Philipp, as he had fucked her in the ass while they were watching John testing Melissa. Was Philipp angry at her lacks in yesterday's work or at what he said to her? She still remembered how fearful he had been as they spoke. However, Philipp was a centre's guard and she was a slave, so no matter it was fair or not, she knew she was in fault.

"This slave is sorry, Master Philipp. It will be reported to Frank if you want, or you'll choose a punishment, whatever you prefer," Alex replied.

They all looked at Alex. It was uncommon. Not that Alex was unwilling to take punishment as she had shown on the day of her arrival, but as the slave supervisor, as a member of the staff, the guards were forbidden to punish her. All her mistakes were to be reported to Frank who would choose a proper punishment which was supposed to be a public one. The fact that Alex proposed to be punished without reporting to Frank surprised all of them.

"Err, Alex, I don't understand, we are forbidden to punish you, all must be reported to Franck. And you use the slave way of speaking and it was said you could use a usual way of speaking" explained Philipp.

"Well, I don't want to be disrespectful. But I think I was not the only one to be disturbed yesterday. So I though you would prefer to punish me without reporting to Frank. I'm a slave; I know I have to be punished for my faults. So I accept it" Alex explanation made all of the guards uneasy.

"You said you don't want to be disrespectful, but you are! How can you judge if a guard is disturbed or not, you're a slave," Raphael shouted.

"Please, Master Raphael, don't shout at me. If you don't agree with me, so report to Frank and I will be punished. I just accept the punishment whatever is it, as the slave I am, Alex explained, at the opposite when I interrupted your course, I need it to be reported to Frank because I didn't know where the line was between the respect I owe to you and my slave supervisor task."

"Raphael, Philipp, Konstantin, Alex, I was the one who was disturbed, and I disturbed Alex in her tasks. I think she is right we were bad at work yesterday. It can happen to everyone. When it happens to a slave, it is punished. From my point of view as Alex recognises her fault there no need to punish her because it is staff task she missed, not a slave task," John explained.

"Ok, so Melissa has been asked to perform a blowjob to a master, but tried to refuse," said Philipp.

"She tried but did it," Alex corrected.

"She did it but has been disrespectful to you after," added Philipp.

"Is being disrespectful at a slave is an offend?" asked Raphael

"Being disrespectful to a staff member is," Konstantin said from his bass voice.

"There hasn't been any fight, she was sorry minutes after, and she was in shock. I'm a staff member, but I'm a slave, and my role is to be next to the slaves. If you punish them for being disrespectful to me, you break my role," Alex explained.

"So ok, it's Monday and she must be collared by Thursday, do you have a plan for her to be successful at the ceremony Frank wants," Philipp asked.

"I thought of a blowjob session, but I need each of you to help me, as I lack the real tool. Can I propose to begin with you, Philipp, today, Konstantin tomorrow and you Raphael on Wednesday, so she would have blown each of you once before her collaring" Alex proposed.

"About Karen, I saw here with John, then with Corinne, I do think she can be proposed the collar, I know it's quick, but she obeyed John, and after speaking with Corinne she ate her in the shower room. I think we could have her collared," Philipp added.

"Enough talking, stopped Raphael, let's go to work. Alex, can you have a look at Karen prior to taking Melissa in charge?"

Alex was reluctant to go in Karen's cell. She remembered Karen asking John not to see her the day before, but she also thought it would be the occasion to bring back together. Her mind was torn between helping her former mistress, and on the other side let the procedure author deal with her own monster. Her mind was still disturbed by the revelation she got. Should she speak about the murder weapon to Karen? She still had no proofs against anyone of the guards. So she decided it was too early to let Karen know. She could hope for an early freedom that might not come so early. She wasn't still sure she would tell the story to Frank yet. She dialled her code on the door making the different tone rang in the corridor.

When she entered the cell, Karen was already kneeling over the drain. Her head was slightly lowered, her back was straight. She had her knees spread and her wrists were crossed in her back. Not that she did a lot for the latter as it was the way she was tied. Alex wondered how long she had taken the pose, of if she had just heard the sound of the code and the opening of the door. Karen just moved her head to see who had entered.

"Glad to see you, Alex," Karen greeted her keeping the slave pose.

"Glad to see you, Karen," Alex repeated. She was surprised at Karen behaviour.

"Is the position correct, please Alex?" asked Karen.

"Err... Your knees should be spread wider, but for a slave-to-be it is... unexpected" Alex congratulated.

Karen spread her legs wider bowing her back at the same time.

"Oh that's right for the legs, but know your back is not straight enough" Alex corrected who helped her to straighten.

"Thanks, Alex, I didn't though it would be so difficult to maintain," Karen said.

"How long are you practising," Alex asked.

"Just now, when I heard your footsteps, Karen laughed, I hoped it would be one of the guards, so I would have a real breakfast."

"You enjoyed yours, yesterday?" Alex inquired.

"Err... Not at first. I think I enjoyed Corinne more than John, but finally I must say, yes I enjoyed yesterday's breakfast," Karen explained, She was still in the pose, but for her head that was turned to Alex. Alex was removing the steel bowl, and replacing them with new ones containing fresh biscuits and water.

"When a slave is in this position, its head should stay bowed and should not turn to the person it is speaking to," Alex explained, but as she did, Karen corrected her position, "That's right slave Karen"

Karen was surprised Alex called her "slave Karen", but found that it was correct, she was on her way to becoming a slave, but still had some difficulties with that.

"I... well... Corinne made me understand, that my choice wasn't between being collared or not, but about when I will be" Karen explained blushing and keeping her head bowed.

"So the longer I try not to be collared, the longer I will stay here," Karen continued on.

"This Corinne is smart, so you accept to be a slave, Karen?" Alex asked

"At least I try to, I'm not sure. I'm afraid." Karen said while tears came to her eyes. Alex came to her and kissed her on her cheek. Karen turned her head and kissed Alex's mouth.

"You're doing fine, slave, you can move and have your breakfast" Alex joked.

Karen moved on her knees toward the bowls as Alex exited the cell. She was proud on Karen and thought about Corinne. This slave had had a good influence on Karen and she was about to see if it has been the same with Melissa. She hoped so. But as she entered Melissa's cell the black girls was snoring on her mattress. Alex approached the girl and woke her up

"Oh, Alex, hello," Melissa said as she tried to stretch out which is difficult when your arms are tied behind your back.

"Melissa, shouldn't you be kneeling when somebody enters your cell?" Alex said.

"Only for a guard, not for another slave," Melissa replied.

"Oh Melissa, you are about to be collared and you aren't obedient enough!" Alex said irritated.

Melissa looked at Alex, she was surprised.

"Melissa you must be ready for Thursday, and from what happened yesterday; you are not yet," explained Alex

"I'm not sure I want to be ready. I'm not sure I want to be used as a sex toy by the guards," the black girl whined.

"Melissa I know you don't like it. But you have little choice. Think of the power you have over them at that moment," Alex tried to explain.

"I never asked to be there! Why am I here?" Melissa asked.

"Melissa I had a look at your folder; they bought you to the Shabaab, they didn't know what you did. But the Shebabs offered to sell you otherwise they would have executed you for a sexual offence," Alex said.

"Sexual offence?" Melissa repeated.

"Have you been judged there?"

"No, But I used to see a friend of mines-"

"Perhaps being lesbian is the sexual offence," asked Alex.

"I refused to marry one of them... because I don't like men," Melissa explained

"It is his revenge. But keep quiet, I will help you. I will try to find you a smart Mistress" Alex said, not knowing how she would do.

"Now I give you biscuits, and you will train to suck cocks. We will see some deep throating and you will practise on Philipp. He's quite easy, ok?"

"Ok," Melissa said.

At the same time in the OSO Buildings

Frank and Jim were in the latter's office when the fanciful London mayor was being introduced.

He looked at them and greeted them, then, before being offered, took a seat.

"I am grateful to meet both of you. I know about your traffic, let's go easy on that, I just need to explain something to you". The politician began to say. The OSO leaders were curious to know what he had to propose. They supposed he would want to blackmail them because their slave girls affair is far from legal. But they preferred to let him explain his point of view before reacting.

"I suppose you think I'm going to threaten you! But that wouldn't honour my nickname Fancyman, would it? No, I'm not there to threaten. Right the opposite, I want to encourage you. I want to help your business to grow. I'm sure you're interested, aren't you?" the mayor continued.

Frank and Jim just nodded, some blackmailer said they wanted to encourage and wanted a part of the income. Fancyman was a politic; he knew how to present his affair.

"Joblessness is increasing. There is nothing we can do about it. Each innovation destroys employment. But it creates new kinds of jobs. It has always been true. But it is a crisis as it takes some time to adapt to the change. The latest great innovation is artificial intelligence. It will kill millions of jobs. And we'll need ages to create new kind of jobs. Previous innovations replaced a lot of manual workers. This one replaces engineers. It will affect our society deeply." Their guest explained. At that point, none of them knew what of this concerned them.

"The Labour party will propose a universal salary the government would allow to each of us. I don't think it is the right solution. I have another idea, an idea that would please you. Imagine all these jobless people. They will become penniless. Most of them will become offenders. We cannot lock all of them in jail. You think we can?" Fancyman teased them.

"I'm about to propose to make slavery legal. Offenders would have to spend an amount of time as slaves. Penniless people would be offered to sell themselves into slavery. I'm sure the slave recruitment would become easier for you. And your business would become legal. Of course, I'm not speaking of this legal trade society you run as a facade. I know what your real business is. It would be much easier," the blonde messy haired mayor finished.

Frank and Jim were stunned. It was not what they were waiting for.

"Well! What you propose would make the slave recruitment easier, but not the selling part of our business-" Jim began.

"Not at all, as a slave would be legal more and more people would want one... or several" the politic said.

"Of course, but I'm afraid there will be some competition between slave dealers. So the per unit price of a slave would decrease. There would be a rise in the slave offer but the quality will decrease also. You know we choose our slave so they would make the better sex slave in the world. They are not girls we pick here or there. They are chosen, for their history. Some have been abused, others are only sex-aware, but they all have a history that makes them the ideal raw material of a sex slave," Jim explained with passion.

"Oh I'm surprised you are not interested, At least I thought being in a legal trade would be a good thing to you" Fancyman tackled.

"If our trade were legal there would be more competition as Jim said. And In fact, we have such customer that nobody has an interest in making our business being 'public' if you understand what I mean" Frank added.

"Oh! You mean you have important customers?" Fancyman asked.

"We have, but you'll understand that we cannot give any names, but some members of the government by example."

"Oh!" just moaned the guest.

"But, I suppose that your mind is set, and if it is the case, if you really want to make slavery legal, we would be obliged to review your proposal and to share our experience with you," added Jim.

"Humm, that's what I wanted to expose with you... and I would like to have a favour from you," said the mayor.

'Here we are' thought both men.

"You know elections require a lot of money and the legal stuff to get it is not enough-"the politic began to deliver.

"We know that, but we always refuse to feed parties, but we can make a donation to a foundation of yours if you wish," Frank replied.

"I'm not a blackmailer! Just I made some illegal operations. We all do. But a couple of lesbians, feminist journalists are sticking their noses in affairs I'd prefer to keep secret. I was wondering if you could ... how to say, introduce them to the joy of being a slave". Fancyman protested.

"Oh! We're willing to help. But as we explained choosing a slave-to-be is difficult, and I cannot be sure they would, how to say... appreciate a slave life," Frank answered.

"But I have another idea. Would you want to have an OSO slave at home?"

"Err!" the mayor said, being embarrassed.

"My idea would be to give you a slave. This slave would escape from your home and would shelter at these journalists. Once there it would pay an assassin to kill you, so you would be able to have them discredited," Frank explained.

"I'm not sure I want a killer to have a contract on me" Fancyman explained with some fear.

"I understand' Jim said with some sympathy.

"Of course, but as it is our slave that would give the instructions, the man will be asked not to shoot you to death?" Frank laughed.

"Oh... I have to think about it" the London mayor replied.

Jim was surprised by Frank proposal but did not comment it.

In the blowjob room, Melissa was working on her gag reflex with a dildo when Philipp entered.

"Hi, Melissa," Philipp greeted.

"Hello! Master Philipp," said Melissa as she kneeled in the required position with caution.

"Fine, Melissa. Now you cross your hands in your back," corrected Alex.

"Please Master Philipp, this slave must work. And need your help to suck a real dick." The black girl said submissively.

"Good, you both have made a great work," said Philipp as he came closer to Melissa.

"You can begin slave Melissa" Philipp ordered.

Melissa looked at the man's head and then lowered her head. He was the smaller of the guards and had not a muscular body. His skin was pale and his hair was red. She put her right hand on his crotch and took the zipper with two fingers of her left hand and pulled it down slowly. She slipped her left hand into the opening and searched to find the cotton clothes of his boxer pants.

"On your collaring, you won't have to find it, you can open the trousers and pull down his briefs," laughed Alex.

While she continued her search with her left hand, the black girl raised her right hand to the trousers button and worked it open. The trousers fall down, and she took the grey boxer's waistband with each hand and slowly pulled it down. The back of the pants resisted at first and went down on the behind first. The guard's cock impress was visible on the fabric. Alex appreciated the view and was watering. Melissa, at the opposite, was disgusted by it but knew she had to do what was awaited from her. Once the back of the briefs passed over Philipp butts, the blacks hand were able to continue the way down and the cock sprung free at her nose. She failed to suppress a cry of surprise, which made Alex and Philipp laugh. The member was not fully hard yet. It was not as impressive the fake ones she just worked on, but already its flavours found their way to her nose. She was not used to it; they were more powerful than the fine flavour of a pussy. She looked at her teachers to know where to stop pulling down the underwear. Then she thought this is done. She didn't want to but took the pink prink with her fingers. It was warm. She looked at it and appreciated the colours of it. The shaft was of pale pink like Philipp's skin. The head was hidden by the foreskin. As she approached her head the odour became stronger and it turned her stomach. She did as Alex taught, and kissed the tip. But she kissed it like she would have kissed a frog. She looked at it again and felt Philipp heartbeat between her fingers. She knew she had to take it in her mouth, she tried to delay it, to earn some time. She knew neither Alex nor Philipp would hurry her. She kissed his pubis, and then on each side of his dick, she kissed his hair. The dick was near her cheeks and she felt the warm radiation. Between her fingers not only it was warmer and warmer but it was bigger and bigger. She began to panic, and then remembered Alex words: "It will become harder for you, it is you that will make it grow". She did not felt fierce but it meant Philipp found her desirable. She came back to his genital and kissed the shaft from the bottom to the tip. Now was the moment she wondered, but changed her mind and raised the sex and kissed the guard balls.

Alex was both amused and amazed. She knew the slave was earning time, but on the other hand, she could have tried to do it quickly to be cleared from this task. In one way Alex, whose pussy was contracting on the belt's dildo, would have preferred. But on the other way what she did was not bad, and the teacher was proud of her pupil. Philipp also appreciated the slave work.