OSO - Karen Ch. 10 - Who's the Spy

Story Info
Melissa arrives in London and Jim investigates.
10.5k words
4.38
8.1k
5

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy. It involves non-consensual sex and BDSM. Do not try to do it at home and do not read if you may be shocked.

Context: Karen is a psychologist that designed a slave taming procedure. But after two slaves died in the slave training centre Her slave, Alex and she have been sent on an investigation. Karen is now a slave in training and Alex is the "Slave supervisor" who helps the guards but still is a slave. Alex lives with one of the guards John, who she is having an affair with. They found out that the girls who died were poisoned, and first suspected another guard, Philipp. They apply Karen's procedure on him and began to feminize him. But Phillip knows a lot of things about what is being changed in the centre, and they wondered if he is guilty. Meanwhile, Melissa was a black lesbian slave, but the training centre directors sent her on a spy mission for a special customer who can make slavery legal.

*****

X Who is the spy?

The air turbulences were making the plane unstable, and Melissa wasn't used to travelling by plane. What's more, she was still tied to her Saint-Andre's cross fifteen minutes before the plane took off from the island wherein stood the centre. She was in the throw of air sickness.

"Please, Melissa, would you like to try on the different clothes we selected for the time you'll spend in London." Frank, the OSO director asked. The black slave wasn't experienced, she had been collared a week ago, but she knew the 'would you like' was formal and she'd better 'like' to obey.

"Yes Master" she replied and went to the stack of dresses, skirts Jim and Franck had selected for her. At first, she was uneasy and thought it was a trick. But she quickly realised it was not the case, and while she was used to be naked all day, she enjoyed wearing clothes.

"Does it please you, Melissa?" Jim asked.

"Yes, of course, Master" she replied, not daring to ask for a bra.

"Melissa, we'll explain what we want you to do, but afterwards you will return to the centre. You could think of trying to escape. The key to your belt is still at the centre, and it's impossible to remove it without hurting you. There is a tracker in your collar. So do not try something you would regret, is that clear?" Franck explained.

"Yes, Master" the slave answered. She wondered how long she would stay in London, so how long her belt would stay locked.

She chose a linen light blue dress that buttoned on the front. She liked the contrast on her skin. Then she sat and fastened her seat belt. She thought about the mission she had been assigned. She hoped it would work the way Frank said it would. She was anxious, and then she realized the clothes were scratchy. She would need some time to get used to being dressed again. Her feet were uneasy in the shoes too.

The plane landed at night, and when she got out of the cabin, she was marked by the cold and wet air.

"It's raining, welcome to London, Melissa." Jim laughed. She looked at him and then began to panic.

"What about the custom, Master."

"Don't worry, Melissa."

They went to an automated customs area. Franck scanned a passport for Melissa, and after the facial scanner had done its job the door opened. She was in the United Kingdom. She wondered if she couldn't run to a police officer, but she kept in mind that perhaps her belt would then never be opened again, and with her clitoris piercing, she already longed to have it removed. She looked around and saw no police officer anyway. She walked behind Jim, with Frank to her side. She looked at her image in one of the glass panes and liked what she saw. She was a slave, but the collar would get unnoticed, and she no longer looked like the sub-Saharan inhabitant she was before she was sold to this organisation. She had a thought for her friend back in Somalia. Melissa had had the luck to be sold. Her friend probably had been executed due to their homosexuality that wasn't accepted.

As they reached the exit, she noticed a tall and big man. What marked her was his hair. He was blond but more than that it seemed that he had not been groomed as his hair was messy. He smiled at the three of them.

"Glad to see you," he said.

"Hi Igor, this is Melissa, Melissa this is Igor, he will be your Master, from now on."

"Hi, Master Igor" Melissa said in a low voice, with her head bowed.

"I'll call you tomorrow, Franck", Igor said winking, he turned back. "Come with me, Melissa"

"Yes, Master," Melissa said as she trotted to the big man.

"Call me Igor, please, Melissa" Igor insisted.

Melissa did not believe her eyes as the car slid into the city and stopped at Igor's home.

"I think somebody followed us, Master," the driver said.

"Some journalists I think" Igor just said. Melissa wondered why Igor did not care if he was followed, or of Journalist's knowing he owned a slave. He seems important, but she knew better than to ask.

Igor showed Melissa her room, and the slave girl was turned on by the room, she never had such a place for herself.

/*** ***/

"Karen, Karen, please, wake up!" the Spanish voice of Carmen said.

Karen opened her eyes and looked at the nude Spanish girl in front of her. 'I'm at the centre, but I'm not in one of the underground cells, I am in a room' she said to herself as she looked at herself. The room was poorly decorated, but it was far better than the white underground cell in which there's no sunlight. She stood up and went to the window.

"Thank you, Carmen. Yesterday I was so exhausted that I didn't look at the room or at the sea," Karen said.

"When I got my collar, I spent hours looking at the sea." Carmen exposed.

"Your hopes of escaping were dead with the realisation we were on an Island?" Karen asked while looking at Carmen.

"Si, How... How do you know we're on an Island if you didn't look at the sea" The Spanish slave inquired.

"I... I tried to escape from the underground and they said to me that we are on an island," Karen said after she thought Carmen should think she was an ordinary slave.

"You're not an ordinary slave, Karen, if you tried to escape from the underground!" Carmen exclaimed. "But I have to lead you to the kitchen to get breakfast and then you'll help me to tidy the underground cells" Carmen explained. 'I begin my training by doing the fags,' Karen thought. But once in the kitchen, she found out the other girls were discussing the program of the day. Who was going to cook, to clean the slaves-room, but also the guard's ones? The breakfast consisted of bread and coffee: it was a slave's breakfast, but it was better than what she was used to in the basement.

"Come on Karen, we have to be synchronous with the guard to do the rooms when they lead the slaves-to-be to the showers," Carmen said and they both left.

When he saw Carmen and Karen in the corridor, John entered Jenny's cell.

"Hi, Jenny! Today I lead you to the showers." John announced.

"Hi, please not with the ankle chains, please." The girl begged. Karen looked at her own ankles that were still marked by the ankle cuffs.

"It's the rules," John insisted and they looked at the girl that walked bow-legged along the corridor with John behind her.

They drew the water-hose in the cell and after removing the mattress, poured some water on the soil. And then using squeegees they pushed the water into the drain and then put the mattress back in position. They were finished when Jenny came back from the showers. John led her into her cell and closed the door.

"You have another cell to wash in the other wing," John said to Carmen's surprise.

"Yes, Master" both slaves replied and went to the male slave's wing.

"I don't know why they did this wing, all the cells are hardly full on the other wing" Carmen declared. Karen was about to say something about the male slave centre but kept quiet. Then she looked at the corridor and stopped.

"Karen, the door is open already, if we stop we will be late and the cell won't be washed before the girls are back." Carmen protested.

"It is odd, the way the doors are aligned. It's like one is missing" Karen stated.

"What is odd is a slave training centre," The Spanish slave reacted. Then she looked: "Your right, it is like there is a bigger cell here," she added. Then they resumed their work. As soon as they were finished, John arrived.

"You're finished, so it's up for this morning, get up!" he said.

"Oh! we won't see this cell's girl" complained Carmen to Karen not too loud.

"You like to see the basement's people" Karen inquired.

"They are new heads, and... err... seeing them in chains makes me wet if you want to know" Carmen stated.

"And what do slaves do when they're wet?" Karen asked innocently. Carmen smiled at her.

"Right now, reaching Konstantin lesson" Carmen laughed.

/*** ***/

"So," Konstantin stated, "I want you not to be afraid about sodomy, and I asked Alex to come to illustrate this lesson. Alex is the slave supervisor so as a guard I cannot give her any orders, but it's a slave, and it's an expert about this" Alex smiled at the slaves in front of them and was amazed at how Konstantin used both the neutral and feminine form to speak about her.

"Sodomy can hurt, but we will explain what you can do to control the pain" the Russian guard insisted. Karen hoped there would be no practicum but knew that her own procedure insisted that it was necessary. She had never been fucked in the ass before she arrived at the centre. She thought it was a real humiliation, and proposed it that way in her procedure. She heard about Konstantin's instruction about how to lubricate an ass hole and how to work it to open it. She was really surprised to see the belted Alex's hole slowly opening under Konstantin's caresses.

"Now you will proceed in pairs, and will lubricate and open each other's hole," Konstantin stated.

"You seem to have something for me", Carmen asked Karen, who blushed.

"No Benedikta and Angela, you're always together" Konstantin interrupted.

The Spanish and the British got laid top to bottom on their side. They each rose a leg and passed their head between the other legs. Karen saw the Spanish clef that led her sight to the closed hole between her cheeks. She was about to put a lube chestnut on it when she felt something cold on her own ass hole. "Caution it's cold" she advised and smeared the thick fluid on her target. She passed her finger all around the thickness as she felt what the other slave was doing. What was annoying at the beginning was slowly becoming pleasant. At that moment Carmen stopped fingering her and began to play with her cheeks. She did the same and examined how the ass was beginning to open when she spread the slave's cheeks. It stopped, and then the cold sensation began again. She took another lube chestnut and applied it to the asshole she was working on and as she felt one on herself, she began to slide a finger into the ass hole. She moaned as the intruder got farther and got a moaning in return as she threaded her own finger deeper.

"You can both use your thumbs," Alex recommended. She was pleased to see her former mistress willing to learn. She was also excited to see all the slaves fingering each other like she had been as a demo. She looked at Carmen's thumb while hearing both girls moaning.

"Oh please, my clit" Karen let out.

"Not yet" Konstantin corrected, "Do not touch your clitoris, or your pair's one."

Konstantin looked at the girls and when they were all opened and moaning and moving their hips back and forth, he called them near the wall. "Come here and be on all four to each and thread one of these into your ass. You'll be allowed to massage your clitoris once your cheeks will be touching the wall" the Russian explained. Alex looked at the suction cups dildo aligned onto the wall.

All the girls were doing what they've been asked, and Alex thought: 'It's exactly what I need!' As the girls were enjoying the sodomy, Alex went to the sex-toys store. She did want to hear the concert of cumming screams. And while she was leaving she heard some of the advice Konstantin gave.

"Some Masters want their slave to clean their cock afterwards, like after a common sexual intercourse. Here we don't. Faeces contain a high density of microbes, and we don't want you to be ill, but if a Master requires it from you, you must do it. So even if I don't want you to lick the soiled dildos, I want you to smell them afterwards" She could only imagine Karen's face smelling her own shit.

"What are you doing there?" John asked Alex.

"I have an idea!" she began before explaining her plan to the experienced guard.

"I agree, Alex, but you should have asked before taking the initiative" John insisted.

"Don't complain, you'll punish me this evening, Master! Oh may I destroy a set bwana balls?" the slave supervisor added.

"Why, what will you do with them?" John asked as she went to the basement.

/*** ***/

"Philipp, I'll untie your arms to try something on, do you agree?" she began.

"I'll agree on a lot of things to have my arms untied, Mistress!" Philipp replied, and he moved his arms as soon as Alex untied them. They were sore at the wrist due to the rope but also at the shoulders to have been pulled back for so long.

"We will tie them again for you to get the flexibility, but not yet. Take a ball in your hand and close it" she ordered. Then she applied duct tape to the former guard's hand.

"It makes a mitten," Phillip said looking at Alex's work. He took the second ball in his other hand for Alex to tape it also.

"Soon you can have some rest from being arm-tied." Alex laughed.

"Thank you, Mistress," Philipp said.

"Oh, before I leave, Philipp, can you be on all fours?" Alex asked. Philipp looked surprised at first but complied. It was such an easy order and gave him the opportunity to show how obedient he was.

"Stand still," she asked while kneeling behind him. He began to wonder what trick it was.

"Have confidence in what I am doing" Alex announced, "But..." the slave couldn't suppress when he felt she was smearing lube between his cheeks.

"No but, Philipp, it's just lube" She replied.

"Usually there is a purpose when an ass is smeared with lube Mistress" he dared to answer.

"I'm sure you'll love it, but you don't know it yet" she replied as her fingers were beginning the process of opening his hole. He wanted to protest but complied, as he reminded the new red-head slave-to-be Alex had been, and how responsive and obedient she was when the guard he was did such things to her. Still, he was angry to be accused of killing the girls. If only he could explain to Alex, but it was impossible, all was videotaped and Alex knew almost everything already it seems. Then he felt that Alex wasn't caressing his ass, she began to push a finger into his ass. She was penetrating him! "Oh please Alex, No!" he began and then moaned in pleasure as the girl's finger entered deeper between his cheeks.

"It's 'Mistress Alex' and you seem to like it, but it's difficult to accept, isn't it?" Alex mocked.

"Err..." was all the shameful slave-to-be replied.

"I will thread a butt plug in there and you will keep it in, is that Ok, slave," Alex stated. Philipp already humiliated was surprised Alex called him a slave. Since he had been locked in a cell she was the only one that thought that perhaps he could be innocent. He nodded yes. Then the butt plug was pushed in and Philipp hated himself for feeling pleasure at that moment.

/*** ***/

Melissa was crying in the Paulson's kitchen. That morning she had been woken up by Igor's wife who shouted at her and wanted a cooked breakfast. She didn't know how to cook a British breakfast and her mistress was furious with her. Now she was to prepare a meal and was lost in the big kitchen.

/*** ***/

Not far from Igor Paulson's house, in the OSO building, Jim was working and for the first time since Franck had arrived, he began to look at the archives, but he did not know what he was looking for. As he began he thought of the session Alex prepared for him the day before. That girl knew how to use her body. Didn't she seem to be too skilful he began to wonder? Who was handling who?

Alex alerted him. She didn't name anybody, but from what she told him he thought he knew where the danger would come from. But Alex could have protected the guards by falsely accusing who he thought.

/*** ***/

Later that day, Alex entered Philipp's cell. He was still wearing the butt plug.

"I'm proud of you Philipp. Was there any problem in keeping the butt plug?" Alex asked him

"Err... that's OK, Mistress... err just err" Philipp hesitated.

"Yes, it's hurting, is the plug too big?" she asked.

"Just you said I... This slave would not have an erection again..." Philipp said blushing.

"The plug is making you hard?" Alex asked and Philipp just nodded.

"I found the medicine I was looking for, I'll give you some, so this won't be a problem again," she said smiling.

"On all four. I will remove the plug." She ordered. Philipp obeyed and stood still but let a moan escape as she removed the plug.

"I will add some lube again so you won't be hurt," she declared. Philipp was surprised and wondered what Alex had in store for him. He didn't complain. He was glad she untied his arms and at least while Alex was adding lube to his ass he was not waiting in this boring cell not knowing what will be decided for his future.

"That's right, look, Philipp!" Alex said, he turned and saw a suction cup dildo affixed to the wall. It was right at his ass height. He wondered if Alex was serious. Did she really hope he would fuck ass himself on this? Or worse, did she want him to suck on that thing? He looked at her his mouth open.

"I suggest you try to lick it, and then try to make it penetrate your ass" It is better than the other order she joked. But the male slave did not laugh.

"I know you find it disgusting, Philipp. But two things: First of all you had no problem with coercing the slave girls in doing such things, so try to be a fair player. Secondly, I'm trying to prove you are innocent. I'm not sure I am going to be successful. If I fail it would be easier to convince Franck to make a slave out of you if you are obedient. I think it is what you planned from now on. But you stopped on sex, I'm trying to help. So please, be fair, and try it on" Alex said and left the room. Then she moved to the monitor room and looked.

Philipp was kneeling in front of the dildo. Then after a few minutes, he bent to it and slowly took it in his mouth. All his body position expressed the repulsion he was having at what he was doing. Alex was glad that at least he tried. It did not last long, and he returned and went back, his feet against the wall and he tried to put his cheek against the dildo. He was not as supple as the girls were this morning. He was not as willing as they were, but slowly the tip of the dick reached his hole. It pressed on it. Alex was looking and from the camera point of view, it was difficult to tell. However, Philipp's body was still pushing backwards. He had been reluctant at first, but little by little, as he was being penetrated, she sensed the increasing pleasure he was feeling. He stopped and moved forward. She looked intently. He stopped again and then, he quickly pushed backwards impaling himself on the dildo. Alex smiled as she left the room to give Philipp some intimacy.

Her hand reached below her leather skirt, and thought of John, will he open her chastity belt this evening. She smiled at the arguments she would try to convince him. No spoken arguments were the best a slave can use.