OSO - Karen Ch. 11 - Another Killer

Story Info
Melissa escapes from her new Master...
5k words
4.43
8.1k
3
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Story is a fantasy. It involves non-consensual sex and BDSM. Do not try to do it at home and do not read if you may be shocked.

Thanks for my editor help: lonesomedove66.

*****

Context: OSO is an illegal organisation that tames slaves on a Mediterranean island. They use a procedure written by their psychologist Karen. Two slaves died as they were about to open a Men's Centre on the same island. So, Karen accepted to be a lure as Alex, her slave, became the slave supervisor to protect her. Alex falls in love with John, one of the centre guards. Philipp is accused of the double murder and becomes the first man to be trained. Alex thinks Philipp is innocent but knows there is something he is afraid to tell. She talked to Jim, the organisation President, about her suspicion and Jim made some investigations at the headquarters. Frank, the OSO Director, is occupied with Melissa, a slave spy that had been offered to a politic: Igor Paulson. This one wants to make slavery legal and to get rid of two journalists that are investigating him.

XI Another killer?

The sun was rising over London this Saturday morning, and Melissa was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. She looked out the window every other minute to survey the road. She was anxious.

The water was boiling, so she poured it on the tea. She turned again to the window and saw the car. That car used to be parked almost all day long in front of the Paulson house. A woman is behind the steering wheel, so Melissa thought she was one of the journalists Frank described to her when she had arrived in London.

She still hesitated, then turned, got her shoes and left the house. She ran across the road. The woman opened the windows, Melissa looked at the woman and began to ask: "can you help me to escape?".

"You're a slave, you're owned by Igor Paulson?" the blond woman asked. Melissa nodded.

"Enter, I'll set you free" She replied. Melissa didn't hesitate and sat in the car, then they drove away.

"I want to know your entire story... Let's start with what's your name?" the journalist asked.

"Slave Melissa" the black girl answered.

/*** ***/

That same morning, Jim was groggy after an awful night. The documents he read were contradictory. He looked out at the road and saw the postman, then went outside to get his mail.

"Hi, Henry, how are you doing?" he called.

"Hi, sir! You got a package!" Henry the postman answered.

"I was waiting for it!" Jim said stretching his hand toward the package. Then he saw a van in his street. A black van like the one the OSO used to collect their future slaves.

"Do you want a coffee, Henry," Jim proposed.

"I don't want to disturb..." the postman began. "I'm asking you!" Jim cut and led him inside the house.

/*** ***/

"I'm Ronda and this is Daphne. We are journalists and we are investigating Mister Paulson. He met the OSO Director. This company, the "Orient Sells to Occident" is supposed to import goods from Asia into the UK. In fact, it is a slaver company. Since he met the OSO Director, Igor Paulson has received a Slave, yourself, and proposed a law that legalizes slavery. What do you think?"

"Err... I don't know. I come from Somalia. I've been made a slave there and sold until given to Mr Paulson. He is a good master." Melissa replied.

"Why did you fly away if he is a good master, Melissa? Did he abuse you?" Ronda insisted.

"No, I'm a housekeeping slave! But his wife is terrible." Melissa replied.

"She's jealous, and usually slaves are sex slaves, Melissa. Haven't you been abused while in training?" Ronda insisted

"No, "Melissa lied. "And to be sure they closed a chastity belt on me," Melissa said.

"A what!" Ronda stopped the car whilst she was driving. Melissa lifted her dress.

"My God!" was all that Ronda succeeded to say before driving again.

/*** ***/

Jim prepared a suitcase with what he needed for the weekend and called a Taxi.

When the taxi stopped in front of his home, he left.

He looked behind, the van left and followed the taxi that confirmed his fears.

"Please don't take a forward way," Jim asked.

"Are you being followed, sir? Do you want me to drive fast?"

"I think I am. I would prefer them not to know that I saw them. Drive me to Kings Cross Station."

"Will do, sir".

/*** ***/

"Hello? Is Melissa at the journalists' home? That's perfect, I was worried she would never leave!"

...

"Survey the journalists' home as you did for the Paulson's home. She must leave tomorrow morning"

...

"Sure, you'll get paid, she has some money in her dress hem and she has been instructed to take a taxi, just be sure she chooses you."

...

"No let her pay you, I don't want her to know you're working for me but if she tries to escape ... right, exactly."

...

"Thank you, have a nice day" Franck finished, at least this is going on.

/*** ***/

Like every day, Ann woke up early to run. Sunday was no exception. Her iPhone told her the kilometres despite being in London, she was used to the metric system. In London, she liked to run in the parks, but it was time to return home. She continued her exercise out of this park and toward her home. She looked at her own reflexion in the showcase windows and liked what she saw. As she turned into her street, she noticed Penelope. That neighbour was always in her way and she didn't like it, at all.

"Hi, Ann!" Penelope shouted.

"Hi, Penny" Ann replied. She knew Penelope did not like being called Penny.

"I haven't seen Dolores yet," Penelope asked.

"She's sleeping, I suppose, she doesn't like running and waking early," Ann replied.

"What a couple you make, so different from each other" Penelope added.

"We like diversity, but now I need a shower," replied the tall blond girl, as she unlocked her door.

For a girl, she was tall and muscular, so she needed to exercise every day. She liked her body to be exactly as she wanted and worked hard for that. She removed her shoes and went to the bathroom. She removed her short sweatpants. She then examined her legs and saw that she needed to shave them. Her socks followed her sweatpants into the laundry basket. She opened the tap and fixed the water temperature. Then she put a razor and the shaving foam on the edge of the bathtub. She looked at herself in the mirror and looked at her hair. It was sweaty, she would have to wash it. She removed the hairpin and took the top of the wig to remove it and put it on a bald head near the basin. She then passed her hand through her short crew-cut blond hair. Without the wig, she looked boyish with her freckles, she laughed. Then she removed the sports bra and her panties and threw them in the basket. She didn't like the appearance of her breast, so she peeled off the 32/B fake breast and removed the gaff that held her penis between her legs and she went into the bath.

She relaxed in the bath and shaved her legs. Then she stood up and shaved her pubis, then her balls. She rinsed off the residue and got out of the tub. She wrapped herself in a towel to dry her body. She took a new gaff and fit it, so her penis was between her legs again. Then she took the other pair of fake breasts, 34/C this time and applied the paste and placed them on her own masculine breast.

She took the other wig, a red-haired one, and applied it with hairpins. She then put on a black bra and panties. Next was a black leather jumpsuit and boots. She winked at herself in the mirror "Welcome back Dolorès" she thought, whilst adjusting the makeup that suited Dolorès' personality. She then put Ann's clothes in a bag. She went downstairs and got herself settled over a Ducati Diavel. The engine shook, and she rode out. When she passed Penelope, the woman made a sign and she stopped.

"Hi Dolorès, how are you?" Penelope asked.

"Hi Penelope, I'm in a hurry. Ann woke me late and I have a meeting, bye!" Dolorès replied with her Spanish accent. In her rear-view mirror, she saw Penelope writing something on a notepad.

/***...***/

The journalists were still asleep when Melissa rushed out of their home. She looked around and noticed a Taxi that was stopped nearby. How lucky she was. She ran to it and asked to be driven to the meeting point Frank gave her whilst getting out of the plane when she arrived in London. She opened the hem of her dress and found the folded bank notes.

It was not long until the driver explained to her where the park entrance was. Melissa walked and tried to find out where the bench she had to wait on was. Several people walked into the park. Someone was at her back:

"Do not flip," the person said. Melissa was surprised and touched her collar.

"Your collar fits you well, I wish to wear the same!" the woman said.

"It's a slave collar, you might be surprised," Melissa repeated the sentence she learnt to recognize her contact.

"You must give me the money for the contract and the target," she said.

"This card opens a box at St Pancras International deposit," Melissa explained while putting the card on the bench near the leather dressed woman. She took the card.

"The target is Igor Paulson," Melissa added.

"The former London Mayor?" The woman asked she seemed surprised.

"He mustn't be killed, just harmed. At the shoulder for example." Melissa explained.

"You pay just to have the target harmed?" she replied, her Spanish accent almost lost.

Melissa confirmed and explained that Igor would deliver a speech the next day.

The black girl stood and walked outside the park. She was glad the taxi was there. She hesitated to go back to the journalists. She touched her collar, then her belt. She got into the only taxi that was here and asked to be driven at the OSO headquarters.

/*** ***/

Dolorès went to her motorbike and rode to another place in town, once again she opened the underground lay-by. She took the lift and entered the flat. She quickly removed her clothes, underwear and breasts. She pushed them into the bag with Ann's items. Then she took a gardening uniform. She looked at the short-haired boy in the mirror, "it's time for you to work Frantz," she laughed.

Frantz took the clothes bag and a suitcase that was stocked behind his bed, and he left the flat and took the small green lorry that was parked in front of the building.

Nobody took care of the gardens and Frantz used this to enter the building Igor would speak at the next day. He went to the men's toilets and pushed the bag over the top of the stalls. He then passed in the female part. He called "Maintenance" and put the suitcase on the other stall. Then he went on a tour to be sure nothing changed since the last time he came here.

/***...***/

On the Island, Alex was leading Philipp into the shower room.

"How are you with the shorter cage, Philippine" Alex asked.

"Err, without erections it is OK, Mistress Alex" Philipp answered, a little shameful of being called Philippine. He hardly became hard as the slave supervisor removed the cage. It was due to the hormones and beta-blocker the slave supervisor had administrated. He would have liked to touch his member but as usual, his hands were secured to the bar over his head.

"That's right, so I will give you a smaller one, you'll feel penis-less with it!" she explained. The former guard's mind was unclear. He was not sure he would like it.

"This one has a urethral plug, you'll feel impaled," she added with a grin.

"Err" he knew complaining would not help things, he didn't like it but decided to try to stay stoical.

"Very good, I know it's far from comfortable Philippine, but we're almost done," she said as she locked the urethral plug to the cage, closing the whole thing.

"This slave feels like its cock is about to explode" The slave explained.

"It's okay, Philippine," laughed Alex, "But it is a punishment, I saw that yesterday you pissed standing, as you know you have to squat, don't you know?"

"Err, this slave is sorry, Mistress"

"You will be, the ending of the urethral plug has several holes, I recommend you squat and spread your legs and piss slowly," Alex said and she kissed Philipp on his mouth.

On the return way to his cell, the French former guard was affected by how short this cage was. He also felt an excitation that was internal. It was a curious feeling. He already had experienced it, but the shorter the cage was, the more his arousal was internal.

Once in his cell, Alex turned to him and looked at him: "Would you like to eat my pussy?"

"Err, you don't wear your chastity belt?" he asked.

While she removed her skirt, he realized that she had kept it while showering him. She was bare below the leather thing. She sat on his mattress and spread her legs. He began to water. He had enjoyed Alex's pussy when he was a guard. He wondered what kind of test she was making. Perhaps she wanted to know if he would have an erection. The chastity cage was small for sure. He kneeled and began to bow toward the wet clit. He felt so castrated and frustrated in front of that offered female body.

"John thought it was a good idea to train you on females also," she explained.

Philipp bit his lower lip and kissed the shaven pubis. He redoubled the kisses going downward. There were tears in his eyes, he was so horny, but his member was soft. He felt drunk from the slave supervisor's smell. He stopped as he reached the top of her sex. He used his tapped hands to press her lips and open her clef like you would remove an apricot's stone. He kissed the interior of her lips and inner lips. She groaned, and he licked all around her clitoris, she opened her legs the more she can, "Humm, continue on" she asked. He then pressed the tip of his tongue on her button, and slid inside her sex, "ohh... yesss, that's good" she said while caressing his head. Not being able to use his fingers increased his frustration, but he began to caress Alex's female member with his tongue, increasing his speed.

"I see that Philippine is eager to please the slave supervisor," John said, standing up behind Philipp who startled and looked at his master. For a minute, he wondered what he had done badly.

"You can be proud, Philippine" John added, and his eyes moved from the slave to his zipper.

The former guard moved to John and tried to open the zipper with his hands. John helped and opened the zipper and took out his member. Philipp looked at him and kissed the tip of the guard's sex. Then he took it in his mouth. His excitation was so high. He hoped John would fuck him in the ass. He was pleased to feel the member harden in his mouth while his was soft and locked in the short cage.

"Lead it inside her cunt" he heard. His frustration was at its peak while he guided John inside Alex's sex, and looked at them while he was denied. It did not take them long to orgasm. Moreover, when they finished Alex looked at him, he was not sure and asked to confirm the untold order.

"Should this slave clean you?" he shamefully asked.

"Both of us," she said smiling. He could not repress a frustrated groan, but he went to them and began his work and swallowed John and Alex's mixed juices. He was reminded of the times when he asked slave girls to clean his cock, he felt he was a slave now, through all his body.

"That's good, you can stop now," Alex said smoothly. Philipp kneeled and looked at his Masters.

"You're doing well, Philippine" John insisted, but instead of cheering Philipp up, it only made him more ashamed. He had been a guard and was now a slave.

"Would you like to take a piss," John asked. Philipp was astonished by the order. He then remembered the new cage that was short and the urethral plug that was distending his pee hole. He went to the drain and squat with his leg spread. He waited for the flow to establish. He squealed in surprise as four threads of urine threaded from the plug head. He jumped and spread his leg farther.

"I wanted you to know what it's like before we leave you alone," Alex stated.

Philipp was crying. He never thought he could felt so emasculated. He would not have believed he would have found it exciting somehow.

"I will remove the tape around your hand, so you can use your fingers," Alex explained. Philipp smiled.

"But it means your hands will be tied behind your back," John added, and Philipp's smile faded.

/*** ***/

At the same time, Karen was awoken by a knock at her door. She went to open her door.

"Hi, Master Raphael!" she greeted while kneeling in front of the Italian guard.

"I decided to provide you with breakfast in bed!" He said smiling. Karen was surprised, but when she saw his hands were empty, she understood the joke, went to him and began to open his zipper.

"Good, really good!" he cheered. While the slave took his sex out of his trousers, she wrapped her hand around it and led it toward her mouth, she would have preferred a real breakfast. The smell indicated he had not showered yet. She did her best to hide her reluctance, she knew what a slave had to do.

"Karen, you were born to be a slave, so obedient!" he uttered, as she kissed the tip of this Master's love stick. Getting it in her mouth was difficult, so she earned time in kissing the side of the meaty rod. She was to reach his balls and she began to take them in her hand.

"No, no... no hands, cross your wrists behind you, and take it in your mouth!" he instructed. She guessed he would face fuck her, and he would go deep into her throat. She was concerned, but once again managed to obey.

"Right, you know that you went very quickly through the basement?" he declared. Karen looked at him while his hard dick passed through her lips. She began to reply.

"No, no... It's not polite to talk with a full mouth, Karen" he said. She closed her lips around his stick and pushed it with her tongue.

"Karen, it's your name, isn't it?" he asked. She nodded and made her lips slide along the hard sex coating it with saliva. She wondered why he was questioning her.

"It's amazing, don't you think?" Raphael asked. She looked quizzically at him and opened her mouth to reply.

"No, no... You have a slave task to perform, you know a slave must concentrate on slave's tasks instead of chitchat," he asked. Karen acknowledged, then she understood, and her eyes opened wide, revealing her trouble. He just used the sentence she wrote in the taming procedure.

"You see, you don't need to speak, Karen. Now that we both know you're Karen like in Karen's procedure, we can continue on why you're here..." he continued as he took the slave's head in both his hands and began to guide her through a quicker pace and increased the range of the movement.

"I wonder if you wanted to experiment being a slave, Karen?" He asked, and his dick touched the back of her throat. She began to cry and tried to nod no.

"No? You are experimenting anyway, perhaps, Frank wanted to get rid of you?" he tried again. His stick was hurting her, and she was dizzy, she tried to nod, hoping to hide her true mission.

"Yes! So now you will experiment what you chose for others..." He said, as he forced her head onto his hard rod shutting closed her windpipe. The new slave choked and panicked. She raised her hand to Raphael.

"No... I told you to put these wrists behind your back," he said. His dick went out of Karen's mouth and she breathed.

"You're unable to deep throat, we will work on that later, turn around" he ordered. Just as she did he pushed her forward and took her hips. She felt the tip of his dick on her anus.

"Oh no... she cannot suppress...

"Oh yes... liar! You appeared after two slave girls died, you are here with that slave supervisor to inspect if we are good guards, or not, to spy on us" he said and pushed forward forcing her untrained sphincter at once. She howled in pain.

"Next time you will keep your wrist behind your back!" he said as he paused, his sex buried in her ass. Karen tried to relax knowing what was to happen next.

12