OTC, At the Nexus of Silk & Chain.

Story Info
Part 1 of a 3 part story of one night between a D and his S.
1.7k words
4.44
7.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our True Colours, At the Nexus of Silk & Chain.

Part One.

I watch you sit there, tracing down your immaculate spine till it ends at the seat of your plump inviting bottom. The velvet cushioned stool perched in front of your dresser, reflecting your glowing apricot flesh atop it, you sit sternly, with a dainty rigid faultless posture. The very epitome of femininity you are to my eyes. I watch you, brushing your hair, slowly for me, knowing I'm gazing at you. The smile I can only imagine, ever knowing what you think I have planned for you. All you know for sure...is that I love you, I love the fire I see in your eyes leaning over a silk scarf you've had obscuring your mouth night after night now. I've grown accustomed to your eyes... it's your scent that rules me know. The feint iridescent odour of incense from the corner of your bedroom masks your weakness and exhaustion. You are ready for your bed now... you're ready for me.

You rise where you stand, only a few inches before you feel my hand upon your right shoulder, eased, you sit once again, to cock your head to the lips awaiting you. As my lips meet yours I am met with a the prow of a cold, fresh tongue, just enough to tempt me to stay... for a few more seconds. Your neck hits my eye-line, hits me before your firm, warm breasts fill my sights, the warmth of the nearby candles have not only tinted the room with their incandescent glow but have made my eyes heavy and my head dense, I need a reprise.. you own me, you know this, but you're forgetting who's in charge, this... trap won't work my sweet Babygirl.

For my own sake, ahead of yours I reach to the drawer in front of us both, inside nothing but white, and creams and the light teal of your panties and lingerie you've folded so cute and toyishly, what there is of them wouldn't serve to stem my arousal my Baby is coercing from my loins, we shan't need those. We continue to slowly tangle tongues manipulating each other through glistening fluid. Nuzzling your cheek with mine, your face is hot my love, we must quell each other, calm each other before our play can begin.

Back to your drawer, I am mesmerised by the contents, what must the others contain. I dip my hand deep inside, fingers wandering, pressing over garments and slipping over seemingly endless silk folds. Each chilled and unspoiled, I can almost smell the luxurious fabric with my very fingertips, as I suck your tongue in your mouth it's like the scent of satin is emanating from your lips themselves, your mouth is teasing, cajoling me. A lingering traversal with my eyes, back to your drawer and between my fingers I guess what I have may aid me in taming you.

Your sly eyes dart to the material in my hand, a long, narrow yet thick, cream silk scarf, leaves my fingers and falls on to your lap. A shiver leaves your skin and a long quick breath escapes. Your mouth now numb from my exploration now reveals it's full intent.

"Bind me", you plead. I'm not sure if this is the command of someone hoping for leniency or the genuine begging of a woman who desires more done unto her. If only she knew of the plan I have for her. She will beg some more, this I know. You're my girl, you trust me to please you every time, you're just never aware fully how nor what new sensations I will torment and reward your body with.

"In time, my baby, in time". You tip your head back to me for more of my generous mouth, you yearn to feel the contours of my tongue, to draw into them, to dig in as deep as you can the hate you have for holding off what you know is coming.

Suddenly, you feel the glaze of the silk trickle up your sternum, gliding slowly, creeping across your soft belly, a fold, nipping at your pulsating sex between your legs, gently quizzing your pussy. You open your mouth to let out a gasp and my mouth encloses upon it, lightly nibbling on your lower lip, I retreat and return, trickling the nib of my warm sting of a tongue along your vacant lips, nothing on them but awe and the sense of being owned. Your once cold neck, tingling with tickling heat is where I now place my empty hand, my firm pads of flesh travelling with secrecy between the soft curls of your hair, how smooth they feel to me, light, yet shadowed fronds massaging my fingers, drawing them further. You wish to be played with. You remember as a girl in more innocent days when friends played with your hair to laughter, pulled by men older than you you thought loved you, a former protector turned beast, stings and dull aches to your head. Your head, amess with flashes and whistles of sharp spite, demanding grasps, hateful aggressive, abusive hands attempting to lay ruin to you, scraping you against concrete and wood, shouting billowous attempts to bring tears to eyes that even now, salt up with slivers of pain... a brief retreat, a sharp buzz, a jump of your belly, of falling, you've only ever dreampt this feeling recently and now it returns, it returns to harm you? No. You shudder, you break. And you turn......

And all you see is me.

Your wet eyes, swamped with memories of not so long ago, of bitter men, of angry assailants. I sit, just off from your shaking knees. I grasp your ankles lightly, taking the lip of flesh offered to me by your glowing legs, stroking up to your thigh, I kneel before you and feel your face, pouring, shaking, crying out for help. "Shhhhhhhhh Shh shh... It's me... Nobody will hurt you... no more, not ever.." You turn your face into my palm, there you continue to weep and... I'm... I'm dumbfounded. And strengthened in my endeavour that no harm will ever... ever come to you again. I will protect you with my own body and all power in me. In Us, we shall prevail. My palm becomes a finger, that races and runs down your cheek, raising to your eye to catch a hot tear, catching a reminder of the candles surrounding us. My sight.... never leaves you. My touch becomes lighter, my digits drain your tears and the silk scarf hanging upon my folded arm holds your thighs in it's own decadent opal swathes. We both look, together towards your lap. A feint, but sharp smile breaks a face now new and surprising to me. I smile right back, as I raise once more traipsing satin and silk across mounds of simmering pink umber flesh my lips find themselves upon your mouth, and your eyes.

Your stumbling, yet strong and finding voice pleads me. "Continue"....

The drape of silk again comforts and wraps itself across the back of your neck, travelling across like a serpent, long, intent and threatening, prickling your body, giving you new sensations as the candle-lit hue of the room has made you very warm and receptive. This is a cleansing cold heat, so fresh it cuts seductively into your shoulders and your face, it's smell... unique, different, pure, and returning to your pert, rounded breasts, which subtly heaves under my command. You've only once felt seduction like this before, when walls broke, boundaries fell and roles reversed, yet this second visit has surprised you further, enough to smile through this sumptuous yummy torture upon your skin.

Your breath is matched to mine and we breath together as we both feel and see the silk traipse over my girl's naked being. My, naked Babygirl. Your periphery is filled with a cream hue while your ebbing vulva feels each chill moment, each soft plume of silk that leaves your flesh raises the rhythm of your heartbeat, it quickens with your breath as my hot tongue wetly hisses behind your ears, gently, but surprisingly firm you feel the wetness behind your right lobe, you cock your head leftwards and the silk scarf snakes, hugs it's way across your open mouth, calling you, galling you, heading south to your risen breasts, again, soon to be owned.

I pull the silk length from one hand to the other in front of you, it rests in my right hand, the soft serpent contorts and writhes across your belly, just below your breasts......

I let the cream folds fervently fall once more upon the length of your heated being, your quaking carriage has fallen into me, supported by my chest, there you feel relaxed but alert, under a spell, a soft silken spell that I have cast upon you. The silk scarf now comes to rest upon your peaking nipples, I fold the silk in two, tricking your now tall buds into a smooth bond. Raising and lowering the long clean silk across your sensitive mounds, your sex begins to speak. The thick ream I almost surgically rub your skin with, the unseen roughness the silk hides is pulling your breasts forward, craving more. Your back arches away from me. I pull the scarf down holding your breasts in place and pull you down back into me, manoeuvring this silk restraint across your nipples, caught by the lustful fabric, it wants you as much as I do. The tool of my love for you, how I have you, is brimming your nipples and your sex in unison, brewing a slight sweat and a heavy well of orgasm around you. You arch your arms up to remind yourself that there is someone in control, at your helm, cruelly tormenting you this night. You stretch your arms... you brace your pelvis and as the squeal of satin leashes your body to me you lull your mouth to cry out only to find my mouth once more enveloping you, tonguing your throat, calming your pressure and ebbing your winds inside. Held, cared for and supported you can do nothing more than cry tears of lightning anguish, to suddenly.... burst. Your full and plentiful sex breaks it's walls and in a flee shines and echoes into orgasmic spasm.

...To Be Continued...