Other Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deep grunt came from Tom and then he let loose. John sounded like he was drowning and tried to pull away but Tom was holding his head too tight, John had to swallow! Tom was finished and he just pushed John away, making him fall backwards on the floor, he curled up in the fetal position and just laid there.

Tom turned to me and asked if I would like a glass of wine, we walked out into the kitchen leaving my poor pathetic husband to wallow in his disgrace. He was even sobbing a bit.

We went to the hot tub and talked about what had happened. I told Tom that it was fantastic, that I never thought I could be so mean and that it would turn me on so much! The wine was gone so we sent our "bitch" to the store for more. We partied all day and wound up in bed for one last fuck before passing out.

I woke up very hung over and sore and feeling a bit ashamed of what had happened. Tom was still asleep as I made my way into the kitchen for coffee. My husband had already made some and was sitting at the table, just staring out the window. I poured myself a cup and sat down next to him. He was just wearing an old robe of mine, the only robe that he could find in the guest room. I asked if he enjoyed the show and if he made himself cum? He looked at me wide eyed and shook his head no.

I reached under the robe and felt his cock, it began to grow as I stroked it. I told him to stand up and strip, I was thinking I was going to blow him but my jaw was too sore and I really didn't want to. I began to pull on him harder and harder and just before he came I stopped. I told him he would have to finish himself. He looked so disappointed but took over and in a few seconds he was spewing all over the kitchen floor. I got up and told him to clean up the mess and cook breakfast.

Tom had been standing behind him watching, he came in just as my husband had dropped to his knees and began to wipe up the mess he had made of the floor. Tom looked down and said, nice ass! John looked up in fear, he knew what Tom meant. I told John to keep wiping and wondered if this was going too far but I felt a stirring, I was getting excited again!

Tom went to the refrigerator and pulled out some soft butter. I should have stopped him, I should not have been so excited but I was. I had always wanted to see a man get fucked and now was my chance. John began to beg, pleading to both of us not to do this but he stayed on his knees. Tom got on his knees behind him and covered his cock with the butter. John tried to get away but Tom was so much stronger, I watched as his shaft disappeared into my husbands ass. John was crying and begging, I knew it must hurt like hell! I began to masturbate while I watched him lose his manhood and be used like a woman. Tom didn't let off, he wasn't fucking John, he was punishing him with his cock. John continued to plead and beg but that made no difference. With one last push Tom came inside of him. He just got up leaving John on the floor sobbing like a little girl. He went into the bathroom to shower while I drank my coffee.

When he came back John was still on the floor crying. Tom said he had to go and I walked him to the door, I was still horny but knew he was done. I kissed him goodbye and watched as he drove away. John stayed on the floor for about an hour then got up and soaked in the tub for a long time. Later he came to me and asked for sex, I felt sorry enough to let him get inside of me but it was over quickly and I hardly felt anything. All I could think of was the sight of my husband, helpless on the floor as my boyfriend ass fucked him.

I still see Tom but I have began to date other men now. My husband has become so submissive I no longer think of him as a man, but occasionally when I am between lovers he does his best to fill in, of course he is disappointing.

12