Other Plans for Enby

Story Info
Nonbinary Dom plays with their bratty submissive.
1.4k words
4.36
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying in bed, patiently waiting for Enby, when I receive their text: "I'm here. You'd better be naked and waiting for me, slut." I jump up from my bed, fully clothed, as a devious grin crosses my face. I have other plans for Enby.

They enter my dimly lit bedroom, eyes narrowing in a menacing look of displeasure when they see I have disobeyed them. I bite my lower lip, instantly hard when I think of my punishment to come. "Listen," Enby says, as they cross the room to me. "Just who do you think is in charge here?"

"Me," I bravely muster as I press my lips and body against Enby in a steamy kiss. I feel Enby's body soften ever so slightly before they harshly pull my hair and shove me down in my bed.

"Don't play games with me, slut. You will lose," they growl, as they grab my throat, their steely green eyes locked with mine. They lower their body atop mine, their grip on my neck tightening.

I lift my knee between Enby's legs and pivot them onto their back, registering their look of surprise from above. Without hesitation, I smile and drive my teeth sharply into Enby's neck as they quickly inhale their warm breath. "Are they submitting to me?" I wonder.

Enby pulls my hair much harder this time and I gasp as they leverage my pain to reposition me, my belly flat against my bed as they peel off my clothes. "You will stay where I put you, toy," they command, as they remove their rope from their bag and begin to restrain my wrists against my metal headboard.

I feel Enby's teeth sink into my right shoulder as I grow wetter by the minute. They clench their fists and repeatedly punch me as they admonish me for my non-compliance. My head begins to float while I imagine the colors and patterns of the bruises Enby is leaving on my canvas.

Suddenly, the punching stops and I writhe against the tight rope around my wrists as I wonder about the surprising silence. I jump when I hear a flick of a lighter, arching my back and moaning as Enby drips hot wax on my inner thigh. My clit gets harder and I murmur, "Please, Enby," as I feel them dribble more wax on my other thigh.

"Please, what, whore? Be specific," they bark while dripping more hot wax onto my lower back.

"Please, Enby, I need your hands inside me," I sweetly purr, hoping my politeness impressed them enough to oblige my lust.

"You have behaved very, very badly, slut," Enby hisses as they begin punching me again. I continue begging, desperate for the release of orgasm.

I jump as I feel Enby plunge a single nail polish chipped finger into my slippery cunt. "Beg for the rest," they demand. "Please, please, Enby," I moan, "Please fuck my hungry cunt with your whole hand."

I position myself on my hands and knees, wrists still firmly restrained to the headboard, as Enby pounds the rest of their fingers inside me. I greedily rock my hips back to meet their arm, matching their rhythm. "You're such a thirsty slut," they exclaim, repeatedly filling my hole with their hand as I puff low, guttural moans in time with their pace.

I feel the swell of nearing orgasm, but I know better than to cum without Enby's approval, so I bite my lower lip to stave off my release. "Enby," I purr, as they continue to pound me. "Please may I cum on your hand?"

"No," they firmly command. I bite my lip harder until I taste blood.

"Please, dear Enby, I am desperate for an orgasm," I beg.

"Very well," they oblige, as I cover their forearm with my release and scream their name.

I collapse on my bed, panting, and Enby sweetly pets my hair as my breath slowly returns. They place their soft lips against mine and are surprised by how cold my lips are. Enby gives me a quizzical look and I grin as I shyly say, "My blood... rushed elsewhere, Enby." They laugh as they untie my wrists so I can cuddle against them, their soft, dark curls brushing against my cheek.

Feeling centered again as my heartbeat slows, I look into Enby's green eyes and smile, wrapping my arm around their neck and drawing them close in a passionate kiss. "Enby," I sigh, "Will you please tell me how I may help you cum?"

They smile and praise me with, "Good kitten," before instructing me, and I am proud to know that I will be able to make my dear Enby feel as good as they made me feel.

My hands still in Enby's soft curls, they whisper, "I have wonderful plans for you, slut." I felt an instantaneous jolt in my tired clit as I wait with great anticipation for their instructions.

"Come with me," they order, hopping off their side of my bed, hand firmly locked in mine, and confidently guide me to follow them. I wordlessly do as I am told, shyly following Enby into my bathroom, where they turn on the shower. As the water warms, the room begins to gather steam.

"Take off my clothes, toy," Enby commands, grabbing my hair and yanking, reminding me of their power. I shiver as I comply, suddenly feeling very vulnerable as the only naked person in the room. I slowly remove Enby's shirt and unzip and lower their pants to the floor. I place both cold hands on Enby's lower back inside the waistband of their soft boy shorts, and slowly slip them down to the floor to meet their pants. I was no longer the only one exposed.

Enby pulls me close for a disorienting kiss, biting my lower lip and pulling my hair as I moan. They draw back the shower curtain and motion for me to get into the shower. I step inside, the hot water washing over my hair and body as Enby steps in beside me. I hungrily devour the soft curves of their body with my gaze, blushing when I get to the wet ringlets framing their face, which momentarily make Enby look much sweeter than I knew them to be.

Enby snaps me out of my romantic trance by abruptly shoving me against my cold shower wall, pinning my wrists above my head, and planting their soft and assertive lips against mine in another kiss. "Mmmmm," I moan, my clit throbbing insistently, despite the immense pleasure Enby had just gifted me.

Enby leans their head down and bites me sharply on my neck and I rapidly inhale my warm breath. Leaving one hand pinned above me, they guide the other down to their wet cunt as they whisper in my ear, "I want to ride your hand, you dirty slut."

With my eyes wide, I feel Enby thrust my hand across their slippery cock, slowly and softly at first and then rhythmically rocking my hand back and forth against them. Enby lets out a soft moan before dropping their head to my neck and biting me again. Inserting two of my fingers inside their dripping hole, Enby continues using my hand for their toy as their grip tightens on my wrist they had restrained above me.

I feel myself growing wetter again as Enby plunges my fingers in and out of their warm cunt, grunting and grinding against my hand with greater intensity. Suddenly, Enby releases my pinned hand, hisses, "Don't you dare stop fucking my hole, slut," and punches my chest, the surprising sensation deeply reverberating throughout my body like a loud firework. While quickly slipping my fingers in and out of their cunt, Enby continues punching my chest with every fourth thrust of my fingers, pounding me with their fist while using my hand to pound themselves.

"I love when you use me for your pleasure, Enby," I softly purr, as Enby's thighs clenched and they erupt in a deep, primal groan that signaled their release.

I feel Enby's muscles soften as they lean into me and drop my pleasure coated hand to my side. We draw each other close in a tender embrace, warm water still pouring over us, as I feel our heartbeats gradually slow.

"Ooooooh, kitten," Enby sighs, with just a hint of Southern accent still left in their voice. "You are my very favorite toy." I beam with pride, still breathless from our fun in the shower, and allow my mind to drift to what further uses Enby might have for me.