Other Side of Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is NOTHING more pathetic than a desperate, aging queer!" I heard Timothy exclaim for the umpteenth time as he plopped onto the bar stool next to me.

It was his signature slogan whenever he was romantically disappointed.

"So I take it Mr. Wonderful isn't so wonderful after all?" I asked softly.

"He's a real horses-ass, Billy...what is it with young guys? They're charming and fun and seem interested in you at the beginning---then as soon as they get what they want they act like they don't even know you!" he said wildly gesticulating with his hands.

"What happened this time?" I asked.

"Oh, he was all lovey-dovey, saying how much he liked me, how he wanted me in his bed tonight...then we're in the men's room, standing at urinals, and when the last guy leaves he nods at one of the stalls and says how I've gotten him so excited he can't wait until we get to his place...so like the pathetic queer I am, I follow him into the stall...he has me sit on the toilet seat and take out his cock and blow him right there..."

"Not the most romantic place for some loving," I said.

"No, not at all---I usually won't do a guy in there---this was only the third time in the five-years I've been coming here!" he said.

Three-times in five-years? I thought. My goodness, I've already done eight-nine guys in there in just six months!

There was a tell-tale streak of semen on his chin and I reached over and wiped it off.

"Thank you, sweetie," he said. "You've been a good friend to me."

"What happened afterwards?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, he was a typical man!" said Timothy disdainfully.

I knew all too well what he meant. Once some men shoot their loads, any niceties they said earlier, and any promises made are quickly forgotten. They want to distance themselves from you as fast as possible.

"I'm sorry, Tim, you deserve better!" I said.

"I saw you leave with that old guy..." said Timothy. "What happened? He fall asleep after squirting his puny load?"

I smiled and laughed. Timothy always teases me about my preference for older men.

"No, he had to go to the store---he ran out of adult diapers!" I quipped.

We ordered another round of drinks and chatted amiably. Our experiences with our men that night quickly faded from our memories.

I always enjoy our conversations. I do most of the listening since I will not discuss my life during the day. I don't talk about my job, or any of the people I work with...I do my best to keep the daytime 'John' separate from the nighttime 'Billy'---I have seen too often the complications openly gay men suffer thru at work, and even their private lives.

And yes, sometimes I feel guilt and shame...not from being gay, but from my lack of courage to admit it to the world. I admire men like Timothy...men who have the strength and bravery to be who they are 24/7...men who face daily the scorn and derision of intolerance, yet live seemingly normal lives. I wish I could be more like them...maybe someday...

Timothy drained his drink then overtly stared at my crotch.

"I don't see any dampness---I take it the old man didn't make you cum in your pants?" he said with a slight smile. I had told him how I sometimes ejaculate in my briefs when I have a hard cock in my mouth.

"No, he had trouble remembering why we were in his car," I said with a straight-face.

Timothy placed his hand on my thigh and gently squeezed.

"Would you like to come over to my place?" he asked as his hand began rubbing my thigh.

"I don't know...it's awfully late," I said.

His hand stroked my inner thigh---my prick responded with a twitch.

"Billy, neither of us have to work tomorrow---we can sleep in..." he said then lightly brushed my semi-erection. "I'll do that thing that you like me to do to you."

My prick lurched into full erection and he stroked it thru my slacks.

"Well maybe..." I said, and his hand became bolder on my hard prick. "Well, okay..."

He smiled and said playfully, "Sweetie, you are SOOO easy!"

"I'll follow you," I said.

"I didn't drive tonight---I'll ride with you!" he said.

"TIM," I exclaimed. "You shouldn't do that!"

He lives only two-blocks from the bar, and he used to walk every day, but one night a pack of fag-bashers were laying in wait for someone to leave the bar, and Timothy had the misfortune of being that someone. It took weeks for all his bruises to heal.

"Billy, I refuse to live in fear!" he said defiantly.

Outside the bar, we walked quickly to my car, our heads swiveling in all directions searching out possible trouble.

It's a damn shame people have to live like this in the 21st century, I said to myself.

He entered the car on the passenger side but moved directly to the middle close to me. I inserted the key in the ignition, but his hand stopped me.

"I want a kiss first," he said. "No, I DEMAND a kiss!"

"Ooooo," I said, "I love it when you get all butch with me!"

"That's right, little boy...you just remember who's in charge here tonight!" he said mockingly.

"Ohhhhh, yes 'Sir,'" I answered softly.

He is a wonderful kisser. His lips moist, but not too wet, and his long tongue tantalizingly lapped at my own. He squeezed my erection and I had to push his hand away before I came in my pants. When he broke the kiss I had to gasp for air.

His tongue found the inside of my ear and I nearly leapt out of my skin.

"Oh my hell, Timmy, can't you wait until we get home?" I giggled.

"Cutie-pie, I'm going to make you cum tonight like you've never cum before!" he said forcefully. "Once I'm done with you, you'll swear-off old men forever!"

I giggled again and said, "Promises-promises!"

Yes, Timothy and I have spent a few nights together, and yes again, he is the best lover I've ever had. He can be so forceful and demanding in bed it takes my breath away. He becomes precisely the type of man I'm searching for, and I forget we share more similarities than differences.

I once hinted that we make a good couple and he looked at me with such love and compassion, for a split second I thought he would agree.

"Sweetie," he'd said. "You are the prettiest and brightest boy I've ever known...I love you as a friend and will never do anything to hurt you, but..."

He brought me down gently...explaining how occasionally he enjoys being the aggressor in bed, but he is a true submissive by nature. Like me, he prefers a man on top of him initiating and directing the lovemaking...and again like me, his greatest satisfaction derives from obeying, and pleasuring a strong, and decisive man.

Once inside his townhouse, he took me in his arms, held me close to him, and kissed me hard. His hands wandered my body, squeezing and kneading me thru my clothes.

I was out of breath when he pushed me away and said, "Strip to your undies, little boy!"

I managed a very soft, "Yes, Timothy," and hurriedly pulled off my shirt, removed my shoes and socks then peeled the slacks down and off my legs. I stood before him, my boner pushing out the cotton fabric of my tiny string, bikini briefs. He removed his shoes and socks never taking his eyes off me.

He crooked a finger at me and said, "Follow me, my beautiful little bitch!"

I walked behind him into the bedroom. He stood before the full length mirror and commanded, "Undress me, my little bitch!"

"Yes, Timothy," I replied.

"Who gave you permission to use my name, fag-boy---do you actually believe a submissive little cunt like you is equal to a man like me?" he said with a sneer.

I almost came right then and there---oh God, yes---I love it when we play this game!

"No—I'm so sorry, Sir—-it won't happen again, Sir!" I quickly said.

"I demand total obedience from you, fag-boy, or I'll toss you out on the street in just your little man-panties!" he said playing his role quite menacingly.

My balls began to swell. I wondered if his words alone would make me cum.

"Yes, Sir---I'll obey you, Sir!" I said as delicious shivers of lust coursed thru-out my body.

"Take off my shirt, boy!" he almost shouted.

"Yes, Sir!" I almost shouted back.

Once I removed his shirt, he forcefully buried my face in his armpit and said, "Breath thru your nose!"

OH MY GOD---the manly aroma from his sweaty pit made my head spin; I groaned as I inhaled his scent. I don't know why I find men's odor so intoxicating, but it makes my prick throb and pulsate.

"Get on your knees and open my pants, boy!" he said.

"Y-Yes, Sir," I said with a catch in my throat. Again, I don't know why, but when a man orders me to my knees to open his pants the blood rushes straight to my penis causing me to swoon and groan with desire.

I went to my knees and my trembling hands made it difficult to open his belt. Finally, I unfastened the snap and slowly lowered his zipper. My eyes focusing on his bulge, I hooked my fingers in the waistband and tugged downward on his slacks. He was wearing bikini briefs and his erection threatened to burst thru the cotton fabric.

When his slacks were on the floor, he lifted his feet so I could remove them. He grabbed my head and forced my face into his crotch.

"Breathe thru your nose again!" he ordered, and the wonderful aroma from his crotch wafted into my nostrils causing my flesh to break out with goose-pimples.

"Ohhhhhh..." I groaned.

Timothy certainly knew what I like and what drives me crazy. My hands went to fondle his cock thru the briefs but he gently slapped them away.

"Do you want my cock, little boy?" he asked.

"Ohhh, God yes, Sir...please..." I said.

"Take down my shorts---with your teeth!" he commanded.

My prick lurched in my briefs; I felt pre-cum stain the fabric.

"Y-Yes, Sir!" I said.

I tried and tried to take the waistband between my teeth, but couldn't manage a firm grip. He chucked at my futility, and finally said, "You may use your hands!"

"Ohhh, thank you, Sir!" I gratefully responded, and yanked the briefs down his legs; his cockhead struck my cheek when it sprang into the open.

He stepped out of the shorts and saw me staring at his cock and ordered me to "Lick it!"

"Oh yes---thank you, Sir!" I sighed.

The heat of his flesh on my tongue caused me to swoon again. I lapped at his hard cock until it was glistening with my saliva.

"What do you want little boy?" he asked. "Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Ohhhhhh..." I groaned loudly. "Yes, Sir, I want to suck your cock!"

"So you want to be my little fag-boy and suck my cock?" he asked tauntingly.

"Yes---oh yes, make me your fag-boy, Sir!" the words came gushing out of me.

"Maybe if you ask me politely I'll allow you to take my cock in your mouth!" he said.

"Ohhhhh..." I moaned. "Yessss---please, Sir---please let me suck your cock---Pleeeeezzzzzzzz..."

He chuckled at my pleading. "You may suck it now, boy!"

"Thank you, Sir---thank you---I'll suck it good for you, Sir!" I said and I held the base of his erection in one hand while I cradled his balls in the other. I wet my lips and slid them over his purple cockhead.

He pushed me away and I whimpered with frustration.

"Clasp your hands behind your back---you will use only your lips and tongue!" he said forcefully.

"Ohhhhh---yes, Sir!" I said and did as I was told.

He'd had me suck him this way once before...it is exciting and thrilling...I like the use of my hands to control the rhythm and tempo, but in this manner, using only my mouth, I am merely a receptacle for his lust---a random face to be fucked---how deliciously submissive---I love the helpless feeling of a strong man using me for his pleasure and his pleasure alone!

Timothy knew how much of his cock he could shove into my mouth before I gagged...he had always been gentle and careful...but this time, he held my head still and forced the entire six-inches in my mouth---I concentrated hard---I relaxed my throat to control my gag reflex...it worked---he was soon ramming his cock so hard between my tightly clasping lips, his swinging balls slapped my chin with every deep thrust.

My mind was reeling and spinning out of control...my mouth was nothing more than a vessel to quench the lust of one more man...some guys object to being used like this---I thrive on it...I'm a dirty little faggot-boy who loves hard cocks more than wet pussies---I deserve to be treated like this!

My father once said he'd kill me if I became a faggot---Hey Dad---look at me now!

His penis expanded in my mouth. Neither one of us climaxed earlier when we satisfied our men and I knew the pounding he was giving my mouth wouldn't last too long. His cock-slit oozed pre-cum making my tongue slick---the aroma itself almost caused my balls to explode!

"Grab your tiny dick and jerk-off, fag-boy!" he shouted down at me.

My hand flew to my prick and stroked it hard and fast. Jolts of electricity raced up-and-down my spine as I squeezed my prick harder and moved my hand back-and-forth as fast as humanly possible.

His hips began bucking and lurching forward.

"SWALLOW IT, FAGGOT---SWALLOW IT ALL, BOY!" he screamed.

I always find it silly when men tell me to 'swallow it'---what the hell else am I going to do with it?

My lips greedily clung to his exploding cock. I gulped down one---two---three strong spurts before my balls burst like a dam sending semen and sperm shooting out of my prick like cannon volleys.

This is my favorite moment with a man...when he allows me to shoot at the same time he does I feel an overwhelming sense of closeness with him---our hearts and minds and bodies are one---we are connected to one another by our mutual release of lust and love...I experience an inner peace I cannot find anywhere else in my life.

When our bodies came to rest, and our minds cleared, he handed me a torn rag and I instinctively wiped the carpet where ever pools of my cum had formed. He then helped me to my feet and took me in his arms and kissed my wet lips.

We hugged in silence---our hearts beating together. We stroked and caressed each other then kissed one more time.

He picked up his and my briefs, we slipped them into place then walked hand-in-hand into the living room. He guided me to the sofa, kissed me again then said, "Make yourself comfortable---I'm going to pour a couple drinks."

He returned with two glasses with ice and filled with a clear liquid.

"Peppermint Schnapps," he said when I sniffed at it.

We sat side-by-side, close, our heated bodies touching. We sipped our drinks. There was a long silence...neither of us felt the need to say anything.

I saw the time on a digital clock and said, "It's getting late---I should probably go."

We finished our drinks and he set the glasses on the coffee table. He took me in his arms and kissed me...I kissed him back. Our hands wandered over each others flesh. We kissed again.

"Please stay with me tonight..." he said softly. "I want to feel a warm body next to me in bed."

His words were so honest and touching my heart instantly melted. I knew exactly what he meant. We both wanted and craved the same thing---intimate contact with another human being.

I smiled and kissed him. Our hands stroked and caressed. As our kisses grew more and more passionate, our bodies responded. We were soon squeezing and stroking each others erections thru the briefs.

We stood together and once again he took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

He pulled back the bedspread and guided me onto my back on the mattress. He climbed on top of me and we kissed and stroked and caressed and fondled...we grew more excited; our breathing shallow and irregular...he ground his cock into mine and I moaned into his open mouth.

He was suddenly on his knees. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my briefs and slowly lowered them. I lifted my hips to help him strip me. I lay back and watched him lower his own briefs, a surge of excitement raced up my spine when his beautiful erection came into view.

He reached for something on the bedside table then was between my legs on his knees. He forcefully pushed apart my legs with his knees. He took my right ankle and raised it high in the air and placed it over his left shoulder. When my other ankle was also resting on a shoulder, I shivered and my prick throbbed when I realized how open and vulnerable I was...I knew what was coming and I was powerless to stop it...

Why would I want to stop it? I asked myself with a smile.

Timothy has an old-fashioned, heavy iron bed frame and I reached back over my head and grasped two of the thick metal poles of the frame. My hands encountered something attached to the frame and I instantly recognized the handcuffs he had used on me the last time we made love...we had fantasized I was his unwilling prisoner, tonight, however, was different...we both understood how much I wanted to feel him inside me...there was no need for any more games...

He opened a small bottle, lowered it between my thighs, and I felt warm oil spreading on the crack of my ass. His oily finger rubbed near, and on my anus. He poured more oil and his finger gently pushed thru my opening...more oil and he was into his first knuckle...my breath caught in my throat the next time he poured more oil and he pushed his finger all the way inside me.

He held his finger firmly in place while the walls of my asshole became accustomed to his probing...more oil and he was soon sliding his finger in-and-out of me. My head began to spin...I watched in a foggy haze as he oiled his cock---I wished it was me sliding an oily hand up-and-down his beautiful erection.

He set the bottle on the bed beside him, leaned forward, then took hold of his cock and rubbed it over and over my crack and anus until I couldn't take anymore and groaned, "Please---I want to feel you inside me!"

He pressed his big, round cockhead to my hole and I briefly panicked---How could I possibly take something that size into my small and narrow hole?

I took deep gulps of air as he increased the pressure on my anus. I watched his straining efforts between our bodies; I smiled when I saw his face contorted with wild grimaces of lust...men are funny---they don't care how ridiculous they look as long as their dicks get satisfied.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as the bulbous head broke thru my rubbery ring.

I paused and implored him with my eyes to help me. He gently pushed two-inches into me. I groaned again---this time feeling the familiar pain.

"More---please give me more!" I hissed thru clenched teeth, gripping the iron bars as hard as I could.

He slowly, ever so slowly pushed into me. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as waves of pain shot thru my lower body.

"UNG—UNG—UNG...ohhhhhhh...yes...more—give me more!" I pleaded with him.

In one sudden thrust, he buried himself to the hilt with a mighty grunt of effort.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I cried out.

My nerve-endings were on fire. It felt like he'd shoved a log inside me. I stayed as still as possible. He leaned over and kissed me---my lips—my cheeks—my forehead...

And then it happened, just as it always did...the pain suddenly disappeared...the walls of my asshole tightened around his cock...I could feel every ridge, bump and vein on his throbbing prick...

"Ooooooooooooooooo—yesssssssssssssssss..." I called out.

That was his signal to begin a slow and gentle thrusting deep inside me and out to the very tip. I squirmed beneath him---my prick jumping and twitching---his cock was alive inside me...OH MY GOD---his cock moved and teased the walls of my asshole like it had a mind of its own!

"OH TIMOTHY---OH GOD YES..."

I wanted to lock my legs around his back to aid him with the fucking, but my position made me helpless---I was completely at his mercy---I was his bitch---my body belonged to him and I knew two-three more thrusts of his wonderful cock he'd own me body, mind and soul.