Other Side of Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," I said and offered to shake his hand.

"Hello," he replied unsmiling, and gave me a rather limp handshake.

Ben excused himself to get ready for his meeting.

"Follow me," said Jeremy.

When I climbed into the car I squirmed and gave a muffled, "Ohhhh" when my bruised butt came in contact with the seat.

Jeremy noticed and snickered, "Yes, the old man still gives one helluva spanking, doesn't he?"

"Uh, yes, he sure does," I answered.

I thought, Oh my, so 'the old man' spanks his assistant?

"How many times did you bring him off last night?" he casually asked as if it were a normal question.

Wow-he's getting right to it, isn't he? Is this really any of his business?

I answered him anyway. I didn't want to give him an excuse to badmouth me to Ben.

"Well, uh, twice last night," I said, and quickly added for no particular reason, "...and once this morning!"

"Well, he is slowing down...I remember when I could get him off four-times a night!" he said.

Whoa, I thought...way too much information. Why is he telling me this stuff? Is he jealous of me?

Luckily, the remainder of the drive was in silence. He parked next to my car in the empty lot and before I could open the door he turned to me and said, "You're a very pretty boy, I can see why he is attracted to you...I looked a lot like you fifteen-years ago..."

Huh? My goodness, he IS jealous of me!

"Be back at the motel by noon..." he said.

"Yes, okay...I'll be there," I said and climbed gingerly out of the front seat.

On the drive to my apartment I couldn't help but think about Jeremy, and speculated about his life with Ben. I guessed he had been close to my age when their 'affair' began-is that even the right word to describe his relationship with Ben?

He worked for Ben and Ben thought enough of him to make him his assistant. Jeremy isn't the most manly of men, I mean, it's fairly obvious he's queer, and to think fifteen-years ago when people's attitudes weren't as accepting as they are today...did the two of them carry-on in public? I couldn't imagine that...

I returned to the motel ten-minutes before noon. This time I packed a small bag in case Ben wanted me to spend the night. I left the bag in my car not wanting to appear too eager, or presumptuous.

Jeremy had given me a key, but it still felt funny going into a strange room...no one was in the living room. When I passed by the open door of the adjoining room I peaked inside, and didn't see anyone in there, either.

I thought I heard a noise coming from the bedroom. I called out "Hello?"

"In here!" I heard Ben's voice say.

Oooo, in the bedroom, I thought. Maybe he's waiting for me to bring him off before we leave for the ballpark.

I bounded enthusiastically into the bedroom but instantly stopped in my tracks when I saw what was happening: Ben stood in the center of the room, slacks and shorts down his legs, with Jeremy on his knees, his head bobbing rapidly back-and-forth over Ben's erection.

I blushed and stammered, "Oh-I'm sorry-I didn't mean to-"

Ben interrupted and said, "No problem-you're among friends here..."

Suddenly a deep, guttural groan escaped Ben's mouth.

"We're almost finished here...stay and watch!" said Ben.

It sounded like a command so I did stay and watch.

I noted Jeremy's hands were clasped behind his back, and he was using only his mouth on his bosses cock. I watched in fascination his lips wrapped tightly around Ben's flesh; his head moving faster; Ben continuously moaning, and Jeremy issuing muffled groans every time his bosses cockhead struck the back of his mouth.

At first I had thought Jeremy was nude, but when I moved to get a better view I could see he was wearing-what is that? A jockstrap? I hadn't seen one of those since my old high school gym class.

Ben took hold of Jeremy's head and held him still while he fucked his face harder and faster...in-and-out...in-and-out...in-and-out...in-and-out...

I sprung a boner inside my briefs and had to fight my natural urge to stroke it...I glanced between Jeremy's thighs, and sure enough, his hard-on tented-out the fabric of the jock.

Even though my initial reaction was one of jealousy and envy, I had to admit to myself I was deeply impressed, and aroused by Jeremy's sucking...his lips were so tightly wrapped around the cockflesh, I could barely hear the wet, slurping noises he made as he sucked Ben's wonderful hard-on.

Ben's grunts grew louder-his thrusting hips more violent...I wondered if Jeremy would use his hands to help finish-off the old man, but no, they remained clasped behind his back...I prefer the feel of a man's shaft in one hand while I massage his heavy balls with the other...

It startled me when Ben suddenly shouted, "OH-YES-SUCK-IT-MY-SWEET-LITTLE-BITCH-EAT-MY-CUM-FAGBOY..."

Ben's body shook and gyrated as he unloaded inside Jeremy's mouth. Loud gulping noises filled the room...it was so deliciously obscene I knew if I even touched my prick I would shoot inside my briefs.

The rapture and bliss I saw on Jeremy's face said it all as he swallowed several mouthfuls of his man's sperm and semen...I knew well the feeling that overtook Jeremy as he emptied his man's balls-the waves of pleasure that washes over a boy when his man finally rewards him for his efforts.

I stared at Jeremy's lips, waiting to see small rivulets of sperm and semen escape his mouth, but no-he was able to swallow his man's entire load...very impressive...Ben pulled himself from Jeremy's mouth only when his penis shriveled to normal size...he wiped himself with a damp washcloth that had been laying on the bed.

As Jeremy adjusted Ben's clothing back in place, Ben said pointing at the erection inside my slacks, "Billy, do you want Jeremy to take care of your little problem?"

My eyes opened wide as the blood rushed to my face.

"Uh, no-no, uh, that's okay," I stammered.

Ben smiled and said, "Who knows-maybe later, huh?"

When Jeremy stood he took me by total surprise by walking directly up to me and kissed me full on the lips. His insistent tongue pushed between my yielding lips and I tasted Ben's cum...his tongue coated mine with the bittersweet remnants of the old man's ejaculation.

On the way to the ballpark, I sat between the two of them in the backseat of a limousine. Their hands resting on my thighs; the fresh taste of cum in my mouth reminding me what kind of boy I really am...my erection didn't go away until we were surrounded by people as we entered the ballpark.

The limo stopped at a special entrance. When Ben showed a security guard a 'pass,' the guard made a fuss over welcoming us, and said "Sir' quite often to Ben. He escorted us to a private elevator, then rode up with us.

We followed him to an unmarked door, he opened it and motioned us inside. There before my very eyes, was the ballpark all laid out for us to see.

He said, "Sir, your seats are in the front row down theses steps."

"Thank you," replied Ben.

Jeremy and I followed Ben down a few stairs and we took our seats in the very front row. Once again, Ben had me sit between them. Luckily, the seats had very comfortable cushions making it easier to sit on my well-spanked buttocks.

I had never sat in a 'luxury box' before, and to say I was impressed would be a huge understatement. My head was dizzy, floating in the clouds all day long.

The very moment we sat down, a server was there asking what he could bring us. It was like that all afternoon. The ballgame itself became a secondary event to the attention of 'Teddy,' an obviously gay young man who doted over us, bringing us whatever food and drink we desired.

At one point, a man stood over Ben and welcomed him. Ben stood and shook his hand. When I casually looked up at the man, my brain screamed, "OH MY GOD-THAT'S THE OWNER OF THE TEAM!!' I had seen images of the man in news reports since I'd moved to Atlanta.

Ben introduced him to us and Jeremy and I shook the man's hand. I had assumed all along Ben was an important businessman, but I guess I had no clue just how important he really is. They chatted for several minutes...it was clear to me they knew each other quite well.

We ate and drank and laughed all afternoon. I was grateful we were the only ones sitting in that section of the luxury boxes-Ben and Jeremy couldn't seem to keep their hands off me.

They were constantly stroking my thighs, and several times Ben reached over and massaged and squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples thru my dress shirt. My prick was kept in a constant state of agitation. Even Teddy the Server winked at me a couple times...

Does he know I'm gay? I worried.

By the time the game was over, and we stood to leave, the crotch of my tan slacks was wet with pre-cum. I was horrified-how could I walk out in public with such a noticeable stain on the front of my slacks?

Fortunately, the guard who escorted us back down the elevator to the waiting limo didn't seem to see the wet spot, and my hands did a good job of hiding it from others. I breathed a sigh of relief inside the limo...that is until first Ben kissed me then Jeremy...now I was frightened the driver would know I was gay...

I hated myself for having these thoughts-I wished I could accept who I am-I'm so tired of feeling the fear and paranoia that comes with the shame and guilt I have over my sexuality.

I was able to relax only when the three of us were inside Ben's locked room.

"Why don't you boys get comfortable," said Ben as he walked toward the bedroom then disappeared inside.

I wasn't sure what he meant, but soon understood as I watched Jeremy unbuttoning his shirt. He removed his shirt and began taking off his shoes and socks.

"Don't be shy, cutie," he said smiling at me. "He wants us to strip to our undies."

"OH," I exclaimed.

Any tension I may have felt with Jeremy earlier in the day had disappeared at the ballpark. He was actually quite nice to me...I'd had a good time, and he talked to me not like some rival for Ben's attention, but rather as if we were old friends.

In fact, his subtle touches and caresses had my blood close to the boiling point all day, and now that it appeared Ben was expecting some kind of threesome, my prick grew stiff and my head dizzy with anticipation.

I glanced at Jeremy and my breath caught in my throat. He was naked except for a very small, white jockstrap...and I could plainly see he was as excited as me.

I regained my composure and hurriedly peeled off my clothes until I was standing in my skimpy, string bikini briefs. Jeremy immediately came to me and took me in his arms and pulled me close to him. He ground his crotch into mine and ran his hands all over my body.

"My goodness, the old man wasn't exaggerating," he said. "You have the softest skin I've ever felt on a boy!"

Before I could say anything, Ben emerged from the bedroom and said, "Oh yesss...you boys look wonderful together..."

He came to us and placed a hand on both of our backs. He leaned in to Jeremy and kissed him full on the lips.

He then kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Do whatever Jeremy tells you to do, okay sweetie?"

I looked up at the tall man and saw such love and tenderness in his expression my heart melted and I simply said, "Yes, sir."

He smiled and said, "You know, sweetie, I really loved it last night when you called me 'Daddy"..."

Before he could say anything else I replied, "Yes, Daddy!"

He chuckled, patted and pinched my buttocks, then sat in an oversize recliner. He was wearing the burgundy silk robe I'd seen the night before, and...his impressive erection tented-out the front of it.

Jeremy held me close and we kissed...our tongues danced and glided over each other...I caressed his back as he fondled mine.

He whispered in my ear, "Let's give the old man a good show-he loves watching two boys together..."

He chuckled softly in my ear and added, "Let's get him so excited he cums in his robe!"

I groaned, "Ohhh-yessss..." and was happy his words didn't make me cum in my briefs.

As we kissed and caressed each other, Jeremy gently maneuvered us to a position five-feet in front of Ben so he could clearly watch everything we did.

Our kisses grew deeper and more prolonged...our tongues made wet, slurping sounds that filled the quiet room and added to my excitement...his hands dipped below the waistband of my briefs and cupped and squeezed my buttocks-thankfully the pain from the spanking had subsided to mere soreness.

I found his already exposed asscheeks and marveled at their smoothness as I squeezed and massaged them...Jeremy kept one hand on my butt while the other slipped around to the front inside my briefs and claimed my throbbing penis—OH MY GOD-my body began jerking and just in the nick of time, Jeremy encircled two fingers around my scrotum and pushed my balls lower in my scrotum-crisis diverted-I didn't climax too early...I found his hard cock inside the pouch of the jock and caressed his soft flesh.

We must have looked a sight for Ben with our hands inside each others undies stroking and caressing our hard cocks...I snuck a peak at 'the old man' and saw his robe open, his hand moving slowly up-and-down his erection...I moaned into Jeremy's mouth-this was by far the most erotic and sexually charged moment of my life.

Jeremy abruptly pushed my undies down to my knees-I pushed down his jockstrap...the palm of his hand very slowly caressed my balls then moved upwards over my prick then back down again-I did the same for him...he applied a slight pressure on my shoulders and I instinctively knew what he wanted-I lowered myself to the floor and waited for his guidance.

He moved us so close to Ben, he could reach out and touch us if that is what he desired.

Jeremy lay on his back...he took hold of my hips and applied pressure for me to turn around and face the other direction...OH MY GOODNESS-he wanted us to sixty-nine...I placed my knees on either side of his head and Jeremy forced my hips lower until I felt his hot, wet lips entrap my trembling prick...my head dived for his standing cock and sucked it into my mouth...Timothy and I had done this several times but he had always been on top.

I began sucking Jeremy's cock in earnest-I figured we were nearing the end of our 'performance'-I was wrong...Jeremy let my prick slip from his mouth and pulled my hips lower until my buttocks were almost resting on his face...his fingers pried open my cheeks and his tongue lapped at and licked my anus...

OH-OKAY...this is what Ben wants to see...I opened Jeremy's cheeks and immediately began licking his asshole...when he curled his tongue and pushed it inside me-I did the same for him...OH MY-the feel of a long, wet tongue in one's asshole is simply sublime...

I felt two strong hands pry my buttocks further apart and heard Ben say to Jeremy, "Get that tongue as deep as you can, boy"...Jeremy gave a muffled response that vibrated against the walls of my hole and sent chills of excitement racing up and down my spine...

As always, I had to force myself to concentrate on my breathing...my tongue isn't very long so when it is inside a man's asshole my mouth is pressed so tightly to his anus I have trouble getting air...I carefully breathed through my nose as my tongue licked the walls of Jeremy's asshole...

I also lose track of time...I heard Ben groan, and from time-to-time he would say, "Oh, yes, boys-tongue-fuck those assholes!" but I don't know how long he had us doing it.

Ben suddenly said, "Good job, boys-go ahead and suck each other off!"

Jeremy knew what Ben wanted to see. He positioned us on our sides, Jeremy's beautiful cock was inches from my mouth...we sucked each other hard and fast-he was as desperate to climax as I was...when I felt a finger first massage my anus then push its way inside my asshole I did the same for Jeremy...our bodies began jerking and bucking and thrashing about the carpeted floor but our lips never relinquished control of the hard cockflesh in our madly sucking mouths...

We groaned and sent vibrating cries of joy into each others exploding cocks...I stroked the shaft of his swollen prick milking every last drop of semen from his balls while I emptied myself into his vacuum-like mouth...when our hard pricks turned into soft penises he allowed mine to slip from his mouth and I did the same for his...

OH-MY-GOD, I thought my head had literally been blown apart-I had never-EVER experienced anything like that...

I was still gasping for air when Jeremy helped me to my knees and guided my head to Ben's majestic erection...he licked the hot flesh on one side while I licked the other side...our tongues never left the old man's pulsating hardness...suddenly, we heard Ben order us to, "Suck my cock!" Jeremy immediately said, "Yes, Sir!" and I followed with "Yes, Daddy!"

We alternated taking the purple plum of his cockhead in our mouths...we worked feverishly to make him cum...when his glans wasn't in my mouth, I licked the sensitive underside of his rigid pole of hot flesh...Ben's hips began thrusting and when the sperm and semen shot from his cockslit, Jeremy planted his lips to the exploding organ and pressed my face to it as well...most of the hot cum splashed on our lips and cheeks...by the time Ben came to rest, Jeremy and I were covered with sperm and semen...Jeremy wasted no time in licking it off my face and I returned the favor by cleaning his face as well...

We were still on our knees when Ben closed his robe and announced, "That was a very pleasant start to the evening, wasn't it boys?"

Jeremy said, "Yes, Sir!"

I breathlessly answered, "It sure was, Daddy!"

He smiled at me, patted my head and said, "Let's move this party into the bedroom, Billy...I have a feeling this will be a night you will never forget!"

Oh my goodness, I thought, as I tried to stand on my wobbly legs.

I spent Sunday afternoon on the sofa, wearing only my briefs, drifting in and out of sleep.

The men's golf tournament was on television...I watch golf mainly to check-out their powerful arms and shoulders, and, of course, their muscular thighs and cute butts-especially when they make a putt and bend over to pluck the ball out of the hole.

The pain from my bruised buttocks was almost gone, instead, I felt the delicious soreness I always feel after receiving a great fuck...and boy-oh-boy did I ever receive a wonderfully thorough fucking!

My mind was still floating on clouds...a euphoric glow washed over my entire body. It had been my first time with more than one guy, and I have to say-it was good-no, it was GREAT!

When I left early in the morning, both men were asleep with wide smiles plastered on their faces.

I could still hear Jeremy bragging yesterday morning, "...I remember when I could get him off four-times a night!"

"Well, sir," I wanted to say to him today, "I made him cum five-times! Not only that, but I gave you four orgasms, too!"

WOW...no wonder I'm so tired today...

I couldn't stop thinking about our final act of the night. It may have been the most excitement I'd ever had in a bedroom.

There I was, bent over the end of the bed, my hands on either side of Jeremy, my head bobbing up-and-down his prick while Ben pounded me from behind with his magnificent cock...OH MY GOD-I absolutely loved taking two cocks at once!!

John, you're as queer as a three-dollar bill-maybe it's time to man-up and admit it!?

I couldn't help myself. I pushed the briefs to my knees and pleasured myself right there on the sofa.

Monday afternoon our project team was called into the conference room. For weeks, rumors had been circulating around the company that we may be sold to a corporate giant. I didn't pay any attention because we'd all been told that our futures would be secure. After all, the new company would still need project workers.