Other Side of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers

As soon as Mira stopped shaking, she climbed off the desk, kissed Sandra, and says, "That was nice but you need to come at closing when we have more time." Mira left Sandra alone in the office.

Sandra heard the sound of the front gate opening, and knew her fun was over -- for now. She looked down at her legs and saw her pantyhose had runs well down her legs. She took off the spiked heeled shoes so she could take off her ripped pantyhose. She looked down and saw Mira's thong lying on the floor. She looked at the thong with elastic bands and decided to try them on. After tossing her pantyhose in the trashcan she slid off her cotton panty and slid the thong up her legs. Sandra loved the snugness against her pussy and the exposed feeling of her ass. She left her old pair lying on the desk.

"I don't think I'll take these shoes," said Sandra walking out of the office.

"That's too bad. You look good in them." Mira smiled and took them from her. "Would you like to see more?"

"I think I will. I always will now."

Sandra spent an hour trying on shoes and bought two pairs. Mira laughed when she saw her panties on Sandra. They talked like old friends. Mira explained how she had grown to love working in the mall and all the attention she got form the suburban women wanting and needing more than their men could offer. Most of it was just flirting though. The owners of the shoe shop and art gallery were a longtime committed lesbian couple who found it humorous to see the suppressed housewives throwing themselves at their younger employee.

"You want your thong back?" Sandra asked, getting up to leave.

"No, just bring them back next time, when we can have more fun." Mira leaned in and kissed Sandra softly.

"I'll do that," said Sandra in a whisper. "You won't make me wait will you?"

"For you I'd shove the all the married other ones aside. They are a little too time conscious most of the time."

"That's nice of you."

"I warn you though there is one gorgeous redhead I'd close the store down in the middle of a sale if I could get her to spread her legs for me just once. My bosses are complete understating with me also. Fay doesn't try to flirt, but her green eyes look at me with that hungry look -- like you. I've had to open that back door to the art gallery several times for sexy Fay."

"Fay sound delicious."

"Oh wait -- that's not her name its Kay."

"Hmmm," said Sandra.

The end

gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers
12