Other World Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers

I decide to go back to the stable and let Denis know about my discovery. As I reach the entrance I can see that his cage is open already, and he is not in there anymore. Would he have escaped? I wake up the other slaves around, sleeping.

- Where is he? Who opened the door to him?

- The other Mistress came to take him, Mistress.

- Where did they go?

- I don't know Mistress.

- Tell me or I'll have you whipped by the Queen!

- To the Red Room, Mistress.

The Red Room. The chamber of torture. Fuck it. They are not allowed to touch him without my permission. I close the door to his cage and head to the Red Room. You can sneak peak in with a little hole on the door. They have him on the ground, wrists and ankles tied up together in a hogtie. He is completely naked and his nose is bleeding. As I take a closer look it seems that his piercing has been ripped off. They are playing with his balls as they spit at him, pee on him and make fun of him.

- Come on fag, you're worse than a dog! What, you're scared you're little Mistress will find out about our little game -- she kicks him in the balls and he mumbles. You're pathetic, your Mistress is pathetic. You won't last long here; you're just going to go back to your miserable existence. And so is she.

Yeah, I was sure that the other Mistresses didn't like me either, but that gave them no right to bully him. They were three around him. One was spitting on him constantly, one was playing with his balls and the third one was trying to find whatever toy she could stick in his ass. When she eventually found one she came back to him and forced it into his mouth.

- Yeah that's right, suck it hard fag!

She put it hard so deep that he was stuffing his throat and could not breathe. He was almost throwing out all the time and was making desperate noises for her to take it out. She eventually took it out and kicked him to turn him onto his stomach. Then she came with the dildo to stick it up his arse. I decided to come in.

- You lay another finger on him and I will make sure you are the next person I fuck in the Red Room.

They all looked baffled to see me. They were not expecting me. One of them had gagged Denis with her panties in the meantime and he only had the chance to spit it out in a muffled noise as I came in.

- I don't recall any of you asking for permission right?

They all looked at me, blank, not knowing what to say.

- That's right. Now, shall I talk directly to the Queen about this or would you like another chance to make up for what you have done?

- What do you want? -- Said the first one with the dildo.

- Please don't talk to the Queen about this -- said the weakest one.

- Shut up, she ain't saying shit. The Queen will never believe her anyway.

I pull out my phone only to reveal the pictures and videos I have secretly taken.

- It's all here, and on my emails already. One click and it is your way out of the Kingdom. All of you.

- What do you want?

- Untie him, first.

They look blankly at me and then start untying him. As he is free he crawls down towards me.

- That's right fag, crawl back to your Mistress.

Now I can see him properly, not only have they ripped his piercing off but they have also cut him at various places on his body. They have tied him so tight that blood circulation has been cut in his hands and feet and he cannot stand or be on all four. He his just crawling there, on his knees and elbows.

- This slave belongs to me, and me only. Now, slave -- I cannot address him as Denis in front of them. Tell me who did what to you. From the start. I want every detail.

He baffles then starts talking in his lovely Ukrainian accent.

- They got me out of my cage and stripped me down. They put a bag on my head and carried me through the spikes of the garden. They took me bare feet to this room. They kicked me down and pierced my skin with their heels. Then she -- pointing at the dildo bitch- ripped my piercing off. They all spit on me and pissed on me. She -- still pointing at the same bitch- shat in my mouth. She stuffed it with her dildo and then you came.

- You girls could have been a bit more creative. Here, I have some creativity for you.

I put Denis' collar back on and dragged him to the corner.

- Now you watch.

I took the first one, the shy one and hit her so hard in the legs that she fell instantly on the ground. I put my heels on her fingers until I could hear them crack, one by one. She was screaming in pain. I kicked her down and was heading to the second one when the door banged open. The Queen was here, Ben by her side, his collar back on.

- What is going on here!?

Her eyes lay on Denis, the only slave in the room, yet not in the fun. The shy one was still screaming on the floor.

- My slave has been used, abused and tortured without my consent or my awareness for this matter. This is payback.

The Queen came into the room, looking down at the crying mistress.

- Is this true? -- She looked at Denis -- Is this true?

- Ye..yes my Queen -- he baffled-

- How can you do such a thing! All of you! The rules are the rules! This will not go unpunished!

The irony of 'the rules are the rules' was quite nice to hear.

- And you! -- She stared at me- where do you think you are? In an arena! You do not settle conflicts like this. We have laws, and punishments. This is the last time something like this happens, do you understand?

- Yes my Queen.

- Out! Each and every of you! And you --she looks at the one with the broken hand. Get your slave to clean your mess!

She looks at Denis in a very harsh manner. He didn't do anything but yet she stares at him like he started it all. No apology for him, nothing. But now, Ben is looking at him. He is looking straight into his friend's eyes. His friend, who has been beaten, used, abused, tortured to save him. Perhaps now he realises what he has done. I have to get them to talk together; it's the only way. But first I have to talk to Denis.

- Take him back to his cage. -- The Queen yells.

- Madam, maybe tonight he can enjoy the comfort of a warm place, after all he suffered.

- All he what? Suffered? This is not a man anymore; he is a thing, an object. I can decide to break every bone in his body right now if I please. He doesn't deserve any comfort; he is here to serve you, and only that. His pain is your pleasure. Now take him back to his cage or I'll do it myself!

I get Denis up and start walking him back to his cage, under the judgmental look of the Queen and the sympathetic eye of Ben, who has finally acknowledged his friend. When we reach the stable I help Denis in. He is completely broken. I grab a matt out of another cage and hand it to him; at least he will sleep better. I gently close the door to his cage.

- It won't happen again. We'll get him back. I promise.

He looks at me and goes to sleep.

Chapter 5 - The Games

We are having the annual slave competition today! Mistresses, get your slaves ready! This is a formal announcement for the Queen.

I hop on another Mistress passing by, the red haired one, who is quite nice actually, maybe the only nice Mistress around here.

- What's that annual competition about?

- They're taking all the slaves to the forest and have them compete against each other, most of the time physically but mentally as well. They fight, they fuck, and it's nasty.

- What do we have to do, what will they have to do?

- We do nothing; we just sit there and watch. The Queen makes the rules. They all go inside the forest arena together, and the strongest wins. Last year Ben Bruce won, he actually damaged one of the slaves so bad he had to be taken to the ER. He was barely breathing.

Oh my God, beating him so bad. I hope he is not going to fight against Denis. Let's be honest, Denis has no chance, especially after the beating he took yesterday.

- Lock all your slaves in the truck ; we are departing at 10:00.

I hurry to the stable where all the slaves are already getting ready. I open Denis' cage. He is awake, but can barely stand. There is no way he will be up for a fight against anybody. I feel some sympathy for him and decide to make him feel better. I take him to the secret room.

- Follow me, now.

We reach the secret room and I slowly take off his black t-shirt and pants. I tell him to sit on a chair and put his arms behind his back. I slowly reach down to his genitals and get him aroused. I can feel the tension in his body. He tries to pull me off.

- What are you doing, if someone sees you?

- Don't you dare touching me again, now put your arms behind your back before I tie them up to keep you in place?

- Yes, Madam.

I suck him hard until he almost comes. Then I sit on top on him, but not resting on him not to hurt him and slide his cock into my juicy pussy. He turns me on ; he turns me on real bad. His eyes, his smile, his hair, the fact that he belongs to me and that he must obey me, it all makes me addicted to him in some way. How he screams when he is in pain, how he moans when he is pleased, all these little things make me want to like him rather than hurt him. As I get up and down on him he moans with pleasure, he wants to put his hands on my thigh, I can feel that he wants to pleasure me, but I won't let him. And he finally comes. I can feel the positive energy in his body. Now, let's feed him properly before we go. It will only make him stronger.

We approach the bus, which is going to take us to the Arena. Apparently it is in the middle of a forest but yet we need a bus to get there. All the slaves are going in. They have to wear black outfits, a cotton t-shirt, a pair of black pants and be bare feet. They are all queuing in front of the bus, their hands tied in front of them. I look at Denis and signal him to give me his hands. I grab a lock and lock them together so he can join the rest. As we get to the bus we see Ben, he is standing right there, amongst the others, wearing cheap black outfit, a slave collar, looking down, shackled like the other animals. It feels strange to see him like this. To me, he is the King in this kingdom, he is the symbol of sovereignty but now I realise he is just another slave here, he has no power, no authority, even the love of the Queen cannot take him away from his condition. He might be a favorite but at this very moment, he is just as enslaved as the others.

He walks into the bus; the other slaves are not even acknowledging his presence. He is sat down on the ground by one of the mean Mistresses and shackled to the floor. Then Denis enters and is taken -- with a certain care now -- by the same Mistress who shackles him to the same spot as Ben Bruce. Damn. I try to sit as close as I can to them, so I can overhear what happens. Somehow, seeing them both there, in a total servitude makes me super horny. I find a spot just a meter away from them and sit down by the window. The red haired Mistress meets me shortly after, fuck it, if she starts talking I won't hear a thing. I turn around and try to spy. Denis is desperately looking at Ben, trying to get his attention, but he cannot.

- Ben... he whispers

- Shut up Denis.

That's all that will come out of their conversation, at least that I can hear. The bus departs, and the Red Mistress keeps talking to me until we reach our destination.

Chapter 6 - Break it down

Have they spoken together? Damn, what did they say? Did Ben tell Denis why he is behaving like this? I really cannot believe that this bitch got me so far away from it all. I have to talk to Denis, find out what happened. But that's not going to be easy now, with the Games and stuff, it's not like I can take him with me for a little chat. The Red Hair Mistress already told me that the other Mistresses (including the Queen) think I don't behave with him like a Mistress should, that there is not enough use, abuse and punishment. I guess I will have to work more carefully on my cover now. After all, that's why I am here in the first place.

As they disembark the slaves from the bus I try to have a word with Denis but I cannot find him. Every Mistress is picking up her slave but still no footprint of Denis. Where the fuck has he gone? I go to the lady driver:

- I can't find Denis?

- Who the hell is Denis?

- My slave, I mean I can't find my slave.

- Did you just call it by its name? One of the bitch Mistress says

- Oh shut up, you bitch! I respond.

- Mistress Lauren, come with me, right now! The Queen has arrived right as I was insulting the other bitch, fuck!

I follow her further away. I can see that she has shackled Ben to a stick with the other slaves. He has both his wrists tied together, and is now only wearing pants, bare feet, with the shackle going from his left foot to the stick, restraining his movements. He is looking right at us as we speak.

- Who do you think you are? I warned you already, you cannot act like this and go unpunished.

- Act like what exactly?

- Like you own it all around here! You are not the Queen here, I am. I am in command. The only thing you own here is your fucking slave. Remember that. You are nothing more. I should punish you right here to set an example!

- So you think you are setting an example yourself?

- Pardon? You did not dare, did you?

- What was that 'I love you Ben' about in the barn, hun! You set up rules you are the first to break ; there is no example to be found in you!

- How do you dare accusing me of breaking my own rule?

- I saw you with Ben, I know you love him!

The Queen started to feel a little nervous, but could not admit the truth I knew it. She had to prove it, the other Mistresses where looking at us arguing but could not hear what we were saying.

- You think you saw whatever you saw. I'll show you just what he means to me. Bring him to me! She yelled at the bus driver.

She went to unshackle Ben from his restrain and brought him over. He was looking straight into my eyes ; he knew I knew, for sure. He couldn't dare looking at the Queen however. He reached us and stood there.

- Kneel before your Queen you animal!

She jerked orders with no context at all but he did not seem surprised. He must have been used to her constant ups and downs. He quietly got to the floor, head down and rested his bound hands on his lap. Everyone around was watching, it must have been one of the rare times they'd see the Queen slave in action.

- So this little Mistress over here actually believe that there is a love story between us. She thinks that my whole definition of the manly condition has been redefined and my rules enfrained because I would have miraculously fallen in love with that pathetic piece of shit of slave that you are. That is nonsense, ain't it?

- It is, indeed my Queen.

Before he could know it he was hit hard on his back and fell down.

- Did I give you permission to speak! Now, Lauren, on a scale of 1 to 10, tell me how much you think I love him.

- I'm sorry?

- You said you saw me saying I love him, tell me on a scale of 1 to 10.

- 8.

- Very well then. She turned and grabbed a cat o'nine. I had never seen anyone actually use this before. It has lashes with actual metal claws on it. Then that is the number of strikes he shall receive then.

Oh my God, what have I done, no one has ever taken more than 3 or 4 cat o'nines from all the people I have met and the movies I have seen. Shit, he is never going to be able to take it.

- Ben, I want you to count with me ok? She said in a sweet voice. And don't you dare screaming it out. Slash, she hit the first time, the metal ends scraping his back as she pulled it away.

- One. He contained his scream but I could see in his face that the pain was unbearable.

She went again.

- Two. Tears were already slipping down his face and his back was getting all bled out.

She went again, and again, and again until the seventh one when he screamed out his guts and fell to the floor. She was immediately filled with such anger.

- Get up! Get up you cunt! On your knees you pathetic fucking cunt!

He tried to lift himself up but couldn't. And as she was about to strike one last time we heard a bit 'nooooooo' coming from behind. Denis was there, held by two of the Queens' slave guards. She knew, looked at Denis and hit Ben one last most powerful time until he collapsed.

- Get him out of my sight, put him back in the cage where he belongs!

- My Queen, we found this one trying to escape! It was Denis. They were caring him back when he was horrified by what the Queen had done. Lock him up along with him. I will deal with him later.

She glanced at me as she passed.

- I hope you're happy now.

Chapter 7 - Send me home

[Denis' POV]

Ben told me to run, as fast as I can when exiting the bus. He told me he would make a distraction so I could just disappear as soon as they unshackle me. Gosh these stupid shackles hurt! I've talked to him, at least a bit. He definitely knows why I am here but he refuses to listen to me and go away. I tried to convince him on the bus but he just wouldn't listen. He told me not to try and get him out of here, told me it could get him killed. Come on, they don't take this thing that seriously that they would go and kill people around! They can't do that.

Ok, the bus stops, we are getting out, it is our chance. And if I haven't managed to convince him to go with me then fuck it, I'll get him back the hard way! Thank God they have just taken this stupid shackle off my ankle. I bet it's all red. I cannot look at that that red hair Mistress, she disgusts me. That bitch put me through hell and back!

I get off the bus, the Mistresses are staying with the Queen, there is no one around, ok, this is my change, and I will just run in whatever direction. I start running, quietly not to give away my presence to anyone. I'm running as fast as I can when I hear it. A massive shout of pain. That's Ben, I would recognize his voice amongst a hundred of them. What happened? Is it Lauren? Is it the Queen? Has she discovered? Shit, too many things in my head right now, I must go back, I have to! What if she tortures him to death because she heard us?

Fuck it, I'll go back! As I stay where I am and turn around I can see two of the bus guards coming to me. They kick me in the stomach they get here and drag me along by my slave collar; my hands are still tied in front of me.

- My Queen, we found this one trying to escape.

Fuck Ben! She broke him. He is lying there on the floor, and the Queen is just torturing him over and over again. She is about to hit him one more time, he is just there lying on the floor, half dead already.

- Nooooooo!

The guards kick me down, I see Lauren looking at me. I cannot tell if she is scared, angry or happy to see me. Somehow, it reinsures me that she is here. She won't let anything happen to me, even if I am just her slave, even if she could do whatever she wanted to me, she would kill the Queen herself before she would let something happen to me!

Fuck the ground of the cage is cold. I have been here, I don't know how long for, I'm guessing at least 5 or 6 hours already. No one came in to check on us, they literally no one. They threw us inside the cages and left us here to die. I'm starting to believe this is a life or death situation, these girls are not joking. It's not just about pleasure and humiliation, I am convinced that the Queen desperately wants to hurt us. They carried Ben all the way here ; he was already unconscious when they picked him up. The pain must have knocked him out, his back is still bleeding full throttle. They tied his hands behind his back and threw him down in a cage next to mine. Me, oh well, they dragged me here with no difficulty, let's be honest I am not one of the heaviest person in the world. They locked me in the nearby cage, in what looks like a cave altogether, there are only walls dripping with water it's incredibly humid. My cage is smaller than Ben's (Queen's slave's privilege I believe) and I am resting bare skin on the cold ground, I am freezing. But above all, I am worried about Ben. She hurt him so bad; there is no way he will recover if he doesn't get attention soon.

Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers