Other World Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers

I hear footsteps coming in; someone is finally going to check on us!

- Why is he still not up? It is the Queen, alone.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to talk or if responding will make me get punished so I decide to skip the question.

- Why is he not up! Talk!

I crawl closer her and grab the bars between my hands and put my face in the middle.

- What do you think? You have hurt him to bad, he has lost too much blood he will probably never wake up if you don't call any help now.

- That's nonsense; that was just a small beating, he has taken way more before! Get up you moron! She yells kicking at his cage. Get up, get up!

There is no sound of Ben, he does not move. The ground underneath him is more and more stained by the blood dripping from his back.

She leans towards him

- Come on, the game is over now! Can you please stop pretending and just look at me?

Still no movement from Ben. She passes a hand through the bars and shakes his leg.

- Ben Bruce, come on, move, respond to me! Ben? Ben!!

No sound. He is not moving.

- Ben...! Help! Help, somebody help!

The other Mistresses come in right after they hear the Queen scream but Lauren is not here. Has she forgotten me already? That I am here, rotting in a cage waiting for her to set me free?

- Get him out! Please get him out now! He needs to go to the hospital! She is completely panicked and tears start tearing down her face.

- What are you talking about Madam, he is probably just resting.

- Let me out; please let me out, I can check on him.

- You? The Queen looks at me. What can you do, you are just a pathetic little slave. You can't save him. Lauren! Where is she gone again! Ha, you are here -- she has arrived, where was she! -- I suggest you make your slave shut his mouth rather than talk shit to my face. And call an ambulance! Ben is not moving.

The Mistress opens the cage and the two female guards grab him. They untie his hands and I see them disappear, carrying Ben with them. Where are they taking him? What's going to happen to me? Lauren glances at me and goes away, I am alone now. On this cold hard ground.

- Denis? Denis, are you ok?

- Lauren? Yes, I'm here I'm fine.

- Hang on; I will bring some light in.

Now I can see him, he is sitting in his cage, playing with the chain around his wrists.

- Where is Ben?

- Ben is at the hospital, with the Queen -- I sit down next to him -- I wonder how she is going to explain what happened to him? He will be fine; they will take care of him. Maybe now it will make him want to go away. What did he tell you? In the bus?

- He told me the Queen was crazy, that he couldn't get out now, that it was a matter of life or death. I tried to convince him but he told me to run. Run away and get him back later. You know I think he wants to go away as bad as I do.

- I'm sorry Denis, we will get him back and then we will get you both out of here. I slide my hand into his cage and he grabs it, giving me a cheerful and cute smile, like he often does.

- I came for Ben, but why did you come here exactly? Do you enjoy this?

- What do you mean?

- I mean, if it was up to you -- and I mean it could be right, would you beat me as hard as she did for no reason and leave me to die? Do you actually enjoy seeing me in a cage, trapped like an animal? Do you think that humiliating me, beating me, torturing me, abusing me sexually or mentally, harassing me, kicking me down, tying me up is going to make you happier? Do you get pleasure out of it? Knowing that I am just a slave, that you own me, and that you can do to me whatever you please? Is this what makes your life brighter, knowing that anyone, including you, could be, for any reason whatsoever treated as a thing, if even a thing at all?

- I guess I hardly ever put that into this perspective...

- Well perhaps you should! Because my best friend almost died today, because some sick people like you want to believe they are something they will never be. They want some power and control over everyone else, because in fact they are unable to control themselves and have power over no one. They want to feel important, they want to show off, they like to print their supremacy on other people's skin. Well fuck this! And fuck you! You have no power over me and you will never have! I'm not here to play your sick games; I am here to save my best friend. Go on, abuse me! Humiliate me! Fuck me! Beat me, scratch me, cut me, whatever! I won't give in.

He is right. He is very right. I could be in his place. But let's rewind things now, shall we.

- The reason I am here is the same reason why everyone else is. Men, women, they are in this place because they want the same thing, some want to feel the power, some want to have it taken away from them for a while. No one forced them here, no one forced me. I came here because yes, you are right, I lack control, over me, primarily. So I control others around me, to give me that false sense of reinsurment. And these people around me, who have to endure on a daily basis the control and harassment of someone who is not even sure of herself, these people I'm doing a favor to and coming here to extract all that control and apply it on other men who actually want to be controlled. And as long as I will not be fully confident with what I can do or cannot do, I will have the greed for control, this never ending desire to prove that I am above everyone else. So the answer to your question is yes, if I decided to I could beat you up just as hard as he has been, for no reason, but the control I want to print over you. I want to own someone because it is the only way the person will ever belong to me. I am not capable of loving, come on, hurting people makes me happy, why the fuck should anyone love me? If I cannot be loved then I want to be worshiped. And if I have to whip my print in, then I will. If I have to break you down apart and build you up my way then I will. As long as you are here you belong to me, you are my slave, my sexual thing. And I am going to show you right now exactly what is it about.

I grab his wrists shackles though the bars and lock them up so he has his back to the entrance. He is trying to pull at his restrains, in vain. I open the door of his cage, grab a gag and chuck it in his mouth by surprise. I buckle it around his head while he is struggling. I caress his hair with my hand and slowly grab a dildo in my pocket. Then I get his pants off him, spit on it and drag it inside his ass, making him scream as loud as the gag allows it. I go again, and again, and again until his ass starts bleeding. When he cannot scream anymore I take it out, lock back his cage and throw it on the ground.

- I own you Denis, for as long as you are here. And I will do to you whatever makes me feel better. Get ready.

Chapter 8 - Bleed baby, bleed

[Lauren's POV]

When I return the next morning he is still there, laying, his hands blocked in the bars, his ass bleeding and his beautiful face gagged. God he is handsome. I had not realized it till now because I never had him really submissive but now I saw it, and I understood the beauty of it all. I grabbed a nearby bowl, filled it with water and came closer to his face. As he opened his eyes and looked at me, he saw the water and narrowed his eyelids to ask for water. He had not drunk for an entire day already.

- Beg me for it.

He looked at me and did not say a word. I slowly poured the water to the ground right in front of him. He immediately bent down to go lick it but was restrained by his bounds. I went to fill it up again.

- I want you to beg me for it.

He looked away and this time I drunk all the water. As I headed to the water pit to fill it one more time I heard him. "Please", well as much as the gag allowed him to speak. I turned around to make sure I heard it properly.

- Please.

I approached him, put the bowl on the side and unbuckled his gag. As I pulled it out a whole chunk of blood and saliva poured out of his mouth. I handed the bowl through the bars and he started to drink from it.

- Can you walk?

- I guess so.

- Good, I will get you ready for the Games then.

I unshackled him, opened his cage and clipped a leash to his collar to drag him to the preparation room.

We got to the preparation room ; all the Mistresses were there already. They all had their slaves with them, all getting ready in whatever game you could imagine. Since I did not know what the games were about I was just dragging Denis behind me, trying to understand what was really going on. Some Mistresses were beating the slaves up until they crack, somewhere punching the slaves' balls, some were using some electrical device on them, it was all a matter of how much pain the slaves could take before they crack, apparently. That, Denis would have no problem with, after what he had endured. I was looking through the people but could not spot the Queen, or Ben for that matter. He was probably still at the hospital, and I bet she was with him. She loved him so much she would struggle to forgive herself for what she has done to him yesterday.

I walked with Denis, following me closely. He was looking down at the floor, broken. He was clutching a little, his ass was still sore, I guess he was suffering internally. He had massive bruises on his arms and wrists from the chains and having to rest on the bars for the whole night. The Mistresses were literally scanning us through as we entered the room, they all looked at me, surprised to see me here, I bet somehow they expected the Queen to kick me out after the show I did yesterday but she didn't. In fact I had not heard from her at all since this accident happened. They were looking at me thinking "what the fuck is she still doing here?". They probably all thought I was in love with Denis, they all thought I was showing him too much compassion and I was too kind. Well, now they knew as they saw him going through the crowd, head down, following me around like the little dog he was.

- What's the matter Lauren, you scared your little bay will get hurt? Skinny little piece of Ukrainian shit.

- I am, actually. He belongs to me and no one else. You may not care about your slaves but I do. I take care of him and he serves me well, and he fucks me well. This piece of Ukrainian shit as you say is the best sex you could have had your whole life. Too bad you can't even take care of you fucking pussy to be clean enough to even let him near you.

As I said that, all the slaves looked up to me. They all knew there were not allowed to look directly at a Mistress without being told to, but as those words got out of my mouth they all glanced at me. The other Mistresses were shocked, and Denis also looked up at me. Then all the slaves looked at each other, probably thinking that their respective Mistresses should behave the same way. One of the Mistresses, the one that had previously banged Denis came up behind me and slapped the back of my face, making me fall. My head hit the cold ground as I fell, under the laughing of the other Mistresses. As soon as they hit me I saw Denis grab her by her hair and banged her head against the nearest wall in fury. He kicked her eyebrow open and she was bleeding out. Everything around stopped as he had his head up and was staring at everyone in the room, both slaves and Mistresses.

- What the fuck are you looking at!? He said, starting to unbuckle his collar.

As he did, two females guards came up behind him and grabbed him by his arms, one on each side. They forced him down to the floor and tied his hands behind his back. At this very moment, as always, the Queen made a surprising and unexpected entrance in the room. She rushed towards us, all on the ground, the Mistress, Denis and me.

- What the hell happened here?

- Madam, it is Mistress Lauren's slave. He was caught beating a Mistress on the wall.

The Queen looked at Denis with a furious look. He was completely immobilized on the ground. She came closer and put her foot right on his face, making him eat the dust off the floor.

- There is no hope for you or your Mistress, you both little cunts!

He ripped off her foot from his face and tried to move up but was restrained by the guards.

- Where is Ben? Tell me! He yelled. Tell me where the fuck he is. You sick psycho bitch! What did you do to him, what the fuck did you do to him!?

- Ben. So that is what it's all about. You've never been here to behave and be owned, you came here to rescue Ben Bruce. And why is he so important for you?

- Fuck you!

She kicked Denis in the face and made his nose bleed.

- You want to see him; you'll see him then! Get him the fuck in here! And tie her down!

One of the guards left the room while the other was still holding Denis. She lifted him up hooked his leash to the wall with a chain as thick as my wrist and kicked him in the stomach as she did. Then she got hold of me, as I was trying to get out of her powerful and manly grip.

- What the fuck are you doing? My voice was going high pitch. Let go of me!

She laid me on what resembled a crossover between a swing and a mattress and tied both of my wrists and ankles in a star shape. I was trying to get out of my bounds but could not move an inch -- damn she was good with knots.

- Don't you fucking touch her! Denis screamed, trying to get up but was restrained by the chain around his neck.

- Look at that, the slave has feelings too it seems. I'm not going to touch her, don't worry. But she broke the rules, she has to be punished. So Ben will do to her exactly what I command him to do.

- I'm gonna fucking kill you! He was still screaming and debating, I could see in his eyes that he was very furious and he would have actually killed her I believe, which to me made no sense because a few hours earlier I had tortured him so bad. Why was he so nice?

- Gag him! I can't hear his fucking accent anymore!

The guards held his head back and stuck a ball gag into his mouth that she tied properly around his head to make sure he could not get out of it. He was still screaming insanity but the plastic ball muffled the sounds. Somehow I was only a little concerned by what was about to happen to me, I had always wondered what it fell like to be in the slave position. And, most importantly, I was about to get fucked by Ben Bruce who was freakingly hot. He came in shortly after my reverie, dragged by a leather leash. He was completely naked, and we could still see the whip lashed on his back, massive, gigantic lashes all across his back making 8 marks as wide as my thumb. He was tying to hide his genitalia and had his head down, as he was ragged through the crowd. That man was far away from the full of pride but still a slave classy and chic rock and roll Ben Bruce that I had seen on the first day I arrived. This man, standing next to me was completely broken and submissive, scared to even look up to the ankles of the people around him. He was put right into the middle of the room, where my 'bed' was. He saw Denis as the guard freed him from the leash and then caught a glance at me, very surprised and confused.

- Kneel before your Queen slave!

He executed as he heard the command and dropped down to his knees.

- What are you? The Queen asked.

- I'm a slave. He answered in his cute British accent. It was so rare to hear him talk.

- And who is your Mistress?

- You are, my Queen.

- And what should you do?

- I should obey your every command.

- Very well, I want you to go over there and fuck the Mistress Lauren in her ass until it bleeds.

He raised his head and look at me, lying on the table unable to move. He turned to Denis in an anxious look and eventually turned back to look at the Queen.

- What are you waiting for? She jerked.

He slowly approached me, his head down, completely naked right next to the table I was bound to. He looked around the room as if he was terrified. Denis was silent; he did not even try to scream in the gag anymore, he was just watching, wondering if his best friend was about to fuck the woman he loves.

- I said FUCK HER! The Queen screamed and Ben jumped in surprise.

I guess even as a privileged slave he had never fucked another Mistress on the Queen's orders, especially not for the purpose of hurting her. He took a deep breath and started to caress my thigh. He was caressing it up until he reached my clitoris. God he has a gentle touch. He was breathing heavily and I could see his cock getting hard. I was pulling on my restrains and my body began to shiver. I was scared. I was terrified. His only purpose was to abuse me and hurt me; he would not stop before my ass bleed, the Queen said.

- Faster! And don't you dare cum until she bleeds out!

I could feel his the muscles of his hands getting tensed as he was caressing my body. Then he stripped my underwear down only to reveal my naked pussy to the entire room of slaves and Mistresses. I head Denis scream as he was taking it off but he was immediately kicked by one of the guards. Then, he came closer to my thigh and rubbed his cock against my pussy. I know what he was doing; he was trying to get me wet so it wouldn't hurt as much when he gets in. He 'accidentally' slipped his cock into my wet pussy. In spite of the awkward and humiliating situation, some part of me was incredibly exited to have Ben taking care of me. He had always been the fantasy of the Mistresses of the House, well until recently and I somehow wanted to give myself to him. He slipped in to get his cock hard, got it out and grabbed both my legs with his strong arms. He lifted them up and started to slide his penis inside my asshole. I screamed in pain, I hate sodomy, it hurts me as hell. I admit that I over screamed so the Queen would believe she had won. At the very moment Ben penetrated me, I turned my head to see Denis, tears falling down his face. He was pulling as hard as he could on his restrains and was actually crying, while still tying to get out of his bounds. Ben came back and forth and back and forth, his head up to the ceiling, I think he was getting pleasure out of it but was tortured by the fact that he was not allowed to cum whenever he wanted. After like 4 to 5 back and forth my ass had widen a bit and it did not hurt as much. That's when the Queen got fed up of the time it was taking to make me bleed. She grabbed a whip, got behind Ben and started to whip her as he was doing. He screamed out in pain and rage, she was hitting him on his recent scars, taking the risk to reopen his wound at every whiplash. He fucked harder and harder, I guess he only wanted this to stop. He only wanted this to end. He was a real machine, and I was in such pain that I almost fainted. Then it all stopped. Ben fell down to the ground and I could feel something licking on my thigh. Blood. My ass had been torn apart. Raped like a fucking 10-year-old virgin. I was bleeding out. The Queen dropped the leash and got close to my face only to whisper in my ear:

- Now you know where you stand.

I spent the next two days in bed, I could not move, the guards had to bring me food and water and help me to the loo. Denis and Ben had been locked in cages, left to rot with no food or water I had not heard from them, I had not seen the Queen or any other Mistress for that matter. I guess they were all jubilating and making fun of me. What's more, the games were full on, I could hear the slaves scream every so often and some of them had to be taken to the infirmary where I was staying for they had been beaten too hard and too bad. There was no rule in this kingdom anymore. There was no respect and most certainly no love. I tried to sit down; fuck it was painful to sit on my ass. I felt like an entire coconut had been pushed in and forgotten there.

Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers