Ottawa's Sexiest Librarian

Story Info
Black security guard bangs library MILF.
1.1k words
3.61
14k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Omar Elmi has always had an affinity for the Ottawa Public Library. When his parents, Ali and Muno Elmi moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from their homeland of Puntland, Somalia, they lived within walking distance of the Ottawa Library branch near Elmvale, in the east end. Come to think of it, Omar used to hang out there all the time with his cronies.

Omar's family encouraged him to hang out at the Ottawa Public Library as a young man because they wanted him to stay out of trouble. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, far too many young men from the Somali immigrant communities gravitate toward a life of crime. Omar became something of a glorified nerd, unlike a lot of the young Somali men he knew, who became thugs.

What Omar figured out early on is that all those young African women who chase after thuggish guys tend to lose interest when these thugs end up in jail. Why bother risking one's life and freedom to impress such a flaky bunch? The thug life seems cool to a lot of young men of African descent, until they have to pay the consequences. Omar knows it's just not worth it in the long run.

A lot of people used to clown Omar for hanging out at the Ottawa library and keeping a low profile. While other young Somali men were out there smoking weed, banging hot chicks and committing petty crimes, Omar was hitting the books. Sure, he missed out on a lot of fun but at least he made it out of the hood. Omar wants to become a police officer someday, that's why he's studying Police Foundations at Algonquin College.

Nowadays, Omar is in his second year at Algonquin College, and he also works as a security guard for some extra bucks. The security company which Omar happens to work for often sends him to the Ottawa Library branch located near his college campus on Baseline Road. The location is convenient, except for one thing, an annoying librarian named Mabel Tremblay.

"Hush, dear, we're in the library," Mabel Tremblay said, looking at Omar Elmi quite dejectedly. Omar nodded, wondering for the thousandth time why the tall, chubby older white woman always bothered him whenever he came into the Ottawa Public Library. Today, Omar was working and since the library closed, it was his duty to clear the deck and make sure nobody stayed inside after hours.

The Ottawa Public Library is an interesting place, and attracts all segments of society. Students, professionals, housewives, rich folks, homeless folks, and everyone in between. For those men and women working as security guards at certain Ottawa library locations, the place can be something of a challenge. It's not the library patrons who are difficult, it's the damn librarians...

"Just doing my job, ma'am," Omar replied. There's got to be a way to shut that old bitch up and get her off my back, Omar thought. How he wished that he didn't have to deal with Mabel. It was Friday, most people wanted to go out and have fun. Movie theaters, restaurants, night clubs, so many fun places beckoned. Instead of being at any of those places, Omar was at the frigging library...

"Duly noted," Mabel said softly, seemingly pleased by Omar's concession. Mabel had been eyeing Omar all day and knew that the tall, dark-skinned and handsome young Somali security guard was frustrated. Mabel kept her ear to the ground and knew that Omar had recently split from Ayaan, the Somali gal he'd been dating.

Marcel was astonished by what Mabel did next. She proceeded to kneel before him and unzip his pants, freeing his long and thick dark dick. Omar watched as Mabel stroked his member and began sucking him off. Nobody sucks dick quite like an older white woman, whose prowess in the oral sex department is legendary, so Omar knew that he was definitely in for a treat...

"Hmm, I love the smell and taste of black dick," Mabel paused to say, and Omar nodded. He watched Mabel's head bob up and down as she fellated him. Omar sighed, loving what Mabel was doing to him. Omar's ex-girlfriend, a gorgeous young Somali woman named Ayaan wouldn't even suck his dick during their intimate moments together. Mabel, though, was clearly something else...

"Hmm, don't stop," Omar murmured, and Mabel continued to suck the hell out of his dick. Mabel worked Omar until the younger man cried out, warning that he was about to cum. Mabel grinned and kept on sucking Omar's dick, until the Somali stud gave up his precious manly juice. Mabel eagerly tasted Omar's cum, savoring every last drop...

"Put those fine lips to good use, handsome," Mabel told Omar, and the tall, pale-skinned, curvaceous and silver-haired, pleasantly plump white woman rose to her feet. Omar watched as Mabel leaned back against a nearby desk and hiked up her skirt, revealing her crotchless panties. Omar grinned appreciatively, and then knelt before Mabel. Time to go downtown...

"You taste great," Omar told Mabel, as he began eating her pussy like a hungry man. Mabel had to be at least fifty five, more than three decades older than Omar. Still, the lady was horny and he definitely wanted some of that fine white MILF pussy. Omar sucked on Mabel's clitoris and fingered her pussy, causing her to squeal in delight.

"Now that's how I like my pussy licked," Mabel whispered, after Omar made her cum thanks to his expert tongue lashing of her pussy. Spreading her thick, pale thighs, exposing her hairy cunt, Mabel flashed Omar a sexy grin. Omar smiled and stroked his hard dick, then began his approach into her. With a swift thrust, Omar buried his dick inside Mabel.

"Yes, give me that pussy," Omar said with a groan, as he slammed his dick into Mabel's pussy. The freaky older white woman shrieked obscenities as her younger lover rammed his big dark dick into her. Mabel hadn't had any good dick ever since her former husband Anthony Tremblay left her for Lily, the skinny Vietnamese bitch next door to their former home. Thanks to Omar, Mabel was making up for lost time...

"Thank you, handsome, I really needed that," Mabel told Omar, much later. The two of them exited the Ottawa Public Library and locked up after themselves. They had a good time, and there was nothing more to be said. Mabel got to her car and drove off into the night. Omar walked to the nearby bus station and caught the bus home. As far as Friday nights went, today wasn't half bad. Perhaps I should work late with Mabel more often, Omar thought, smiling.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers