Ouija Board Horror Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tower over her. "She was DIFFERENT, Cheyall. I have loved this girl since the day she came into this world and as she has grown I have only come to love her more. She is too perfect for the human world - I must have every inch of her, devour her and fill her completely. She is my world and I will be hers." I state menacingly. "It is a matter of time. And, guess what? I am IMMORTAL." I laugh and walk away from her.

She follows me. "You are evil, through and through. Don't you see? The girl does not love you. Whatever feelings she may have had, no matter how small have been quenched from her torture earlier this day that you allowed!" She clenches my shoulder, spinning me around. "You abuse your power and now you must face the consequences. This girl, Natasha, will never care for you, never love you. You cannot win her love with pleasure." She snorts. "You couldn't pleasure a woman if you tried."

I snap and grab her, throwing her to the floor. She barks a command and I clamp a hand over her mouth. "You say I cannot pleasure a woman?" I smirk at her. She faces away from me, disinterested.

"I will show you what pleasure is." I whisper. My hand drifts to her thigh and slides upwards.

*

I glanced up at the sky then hauled myself off the grass. I'm here - Julian's domain. I glanced across the park - won't be long now. I rolled up my sleeve and checked the watch - the hands were still. I'm definitely in the right place. I hurried across the field; aware that time was running out. It was a bumpy ride, to say the least. I managed to escape the portal but it wasn't an easy journey - I was exhausted already. This was the last fight, now. I got home once, it was time to get my friends and do it again.

I arrived at Daniel's house and knocked at the door pleasantly. Upstairs, Sara was sat biting her nails and stopped suddenly. "Did you guys hear that?" Scrambling up, all five rushed down the stairs elbowing and shoving each other. Connor flung the door open, revealing a worn-out but very much alive Natasha.

Sara rushed past Connor and wrapped her arms around her me. "We thought he'd killed you! Oh my God, I'm so glad you're okay." She cried happily. She looked into Natasha's eyes. There was something different to her. "You... you are okay, right?" She stepped back from me.

I bit the edge of my lip. "I will be. I'm getting you guys out of here. Before I do that, though, we all need to get our strength back up." I glanced at the kitchen. "Have you lot had any food?"

Daniel shook his head. "It's been a few nights since we last saw you. The food ran out and we've been too afraid to go to the store. The last time we ate was last night."

I was confused. "Hang on; it's been a few days? That's impossible - oh my God." It dawned on me that I lost consciousness for a few days with Julian after he fingered me. What else had I missed? I shook my head, clearing those thoughts away. "Never mind - I've got food for everyone." In my bag, I'd packed quite a lot of food.

An hour later, we were sat around in a circle in the living room with full stomachs, leaning back. I fidgeted, worried we wouldn't make it back before Julian realised I was in his world. I shivered, thinking about the events that transpired earlier.

Ryan stared at me. I looked back at him questioningly and he gestured towards the kitchen. I nodded and followed him, leaning against the counter.

"What happened, Nat?" He asked softly. I started to leave and he clasped my wrist. "Please, tell me." I sighed and closed my eyes, re-living everything.

"It was this house." Images flashed across my mind. "This house, but in a different dimension. Have you heard of the theory of a parallel universe? It wasn't too far from that." I pictured walking to the door and entering the hallway. "The walls - they crept from your touch. Almost cowering. It was strange; I couldn't fathom it. I guess the laws of physics stopped there."

I squeezed my eyes shut, breaking away from his touch. "Go on." He urged me gently.

I coughed. "I reached the bottom of the stairs. The carpet felt gravelly - it looked soft but to the touch it was harsh." The images clashed in my mind; I thought of the vines pinning me to the floor, the abyss, the woman. I shook my head. "I put my hand on the stair knob and this - this thing wrapped around my wrist." I imagined Julian walking in and carrying me upstairs, punishing me for running away.

"Look, we can talk about this another time. There are more pressing issues. The main one being us getting the hell out of here." I brushed past him and left the kitchen quickly. I needed to show them, now.

I cleared my throat anxiously. "I want to show you guys something." They looked up. I stood up and moved to the centre of the room. I put my hands out in front of me and turned them, palm-upwards. The silver opalescent ball crackled and popped then materialised in my hands, a glowing ball of magic.

Sara gasped. "What... is that?" The others watched, eyes wide, watching the glowing orb twinkle in my hands. I shook it slightly and it grew in size to about the size of a football.

I smiled at her. "This is a collection of power. It gives me the power to do incredible things. With it, I am no longer bounded by the rules of earth." I lifted the ball and slowly rose upwards, levitating off the ground. Everyone watched, mesmerised.

"This is a tiny amount of magic, guys. I tapped into its power to get here, and I'll use it again to get us back." I felt in awe as I watched the orb glowing in my hands.

"It - it's been really... really uh, helpful..." my vision blurred. "Sorry, one second. I ju-just..." I knelt to the floor.

The time is near. Leave now and rescue your friends or forever you will stay.

Malverto (Julian)

I look up at Cheyall from her mound, my lips wet with her juices. She smiles down at me haughtily. "Well, you were not so bad, I suppose." She laughs and readjusts herself. I snort at her.

"Oh please, continue to shower me with your praise. It was good and you know it. I have just tongue-fucked you for seven hours straight." I look at her pointedly.

She smirks. "Well, you are dedicated. I will give you that. We creatures of the underworld are all terrific lovers though, remember that, Malverto? To a human you will be the best lover of their life, but for me personally - I have had better." She retorts dismissively.

I sneer at her, wounded. "If I am as mediocre as you imply, why have you let this carry on for so long?" I question.

She grins at me. "Seven hours, was it? Why, my dearest Julian" she exclaims sarcastically, "I have successfully stalled you from your uh, how did you say? Oh yes. Your MUSE." She laughs loudly, clapping her hands.

I stare at her. "You did what?" I demand coldly. I raise a hand and push her to the floor, staring her out.

She laughs, her chest heaving. "You were so busy trying to prove to me how much sexual prowess you have, that you did not see through my plan: give the girl time to grab her friends and escape!" She hoots with laughter, pulling her dress down over her waist.

Furious, I rip her dress open, toss her legs apart and thrust three fingers into her sex. I pump them into her at a frightening speed, rage taking over. She leans her head back, gasping and moaning, running her hands through her hair.

I run a finger over her clit, then again and again, rubbing and pumping her furiously. I pick up speed and drill her faster, rubbing two fingers over her button, massaging and rubbing it at a crazily fast speed. She leans her head back and comes hard, fluid leaking from her hole.

I continue drilling her, past the point of orgasm. She is over-sensitive now and tries to pull me off her but I continue to blast her with my fingers, determined to make her suffer. She jerks underneath me, my propelling fingers shaking her entire body. I pin her to the floor and slide my fingers back and forth, hitting her sensitive spot deliberately, smiling down at her sadistically as she cries out. She yells a command and suddenly I am thrown backwards across the room. She barks a second phrase and flies through the ceiling, bursting through the rafters.

I stand up, wiping my sopping fingers on the wall. I must have Natasha. If she is in my domain, I will force her to stay. This time, I will fuck the living daylights out of her. I imagine it already - pinning her against me, squeezing myself into her and rocking my cock into her hard. I close my eyes and begin to chant.

*

"What the hell is the hold up?" Sara muttered angrily, grabbing Connor's shoulder. He jerked away from her, also angry.

"We're trying to open the portal. This is the spot, but for some reason it's not working. So less of the attitude, sunshine." He huffed and turned away from her, adding branches to the pile he'd already collected.

Natasha sat cross-legged, her eyes closed. The magic was here - but for some reason it wasn't working properly. She wasn't sure if it was because she was stressed out or just if it didn't work here but it seemed to be the only viable place for it to work. An idea dawned on her.

"Guys, come here." She snapped her fingers. "Everyone sit in a circle around me and hold hands." They wavered, uncertain. "What are you waiting for? Come on!" They sat together and took each other's hands wearily.

"We call on you, power of the moon; power of the sun; power of the dew dripping off the grass." She chanted.

"We call on you, power of the moon; power of the sun; power of the dew dripping off the grass." The others followed her lead.

"I ask that you take us home, and swiftly please." She added.

The others repeated both lines.

"We call on you, power of the moon; power of the sun; power of the dew dripping off the grass. I ask that you take us home, and swiftly please."

Suddenly an electric spark ran through their hands, causing them to levitate. The sky darkened and a wind began to pick up.

"We call on you; power of the MOON; power of the SUN; power of the DEW dripping off the grass. WE ask that you take us home, and swiftly please!" They chanted in unison.

"POWER OF THE MOON. POWER OF THE SUN. POWER OF THE DEW. WE ASK THAT YOU TAKE US HOME!" They yelled together. The ground shook and suddenly disintegrated beneath them.

They dropped.

"Natasha!" Sara screamed from the darkness. They clung together, holding hands as they fell.

"Hold on, guys!" Natasha yelled. "Stick together!" The grip between the six tightened, falling in unison.

A rush of water hit them in the face, followed by a jet of wind. Their speed accelerated and they fell faster. Rain. Wind. Darkness.

"NO!"

They hit ground.

Jake opened his eyes blearily. What the hell? He was in Natasha's living room... only it wasn't destroyed.

He looked across the room and saw me sprawled in the corner, face down. He ran over to me, turning me over.

"Nat, wake up!" He shook me. I woke up, blearily, eyeing my surroundings. My hair was soaked to the bone, my face wind bitten and lips chapped. I glanced up. I was home. I stared across the room and screamed.

"The board - look at the board!" I cried fearfully. It thrashed about violently, thumping across the carpet. Something was in. It wanted out.

Sara saw the board and dived away from it, pulling Connor away. Daniel and Ryan joined the other four and watched it in fear.

"He's trying to get out, isn't he?" Sara asked in a trembling voice. The others nodded, watching it intently.

Suddenly a bolt of light shot from the board and a clammy hand shot out the board, followed by an arm. We backed into the corner. The hand seemed to be trying to heave itself up out the board but the board itself wasn't large enough.

It stopped scrabbling then turned, pointing to me. It made a beckoning gesture. Connor grabbed my arm and Jake grabbed the other, keeping me with them. The hand continued to gesture more jerkily, as though angry.

A voice rose from the board menacingly. "Come on now, butterfly. Take my hand now and I won't punish you for running away."

"Eat shit, you monster!" I yelled, leaning forwards.

He tutted. "Saying things like that only gets me hard, Natasha." He purred.

"I don't care! I'm not going back with you - EVER." I declared vehemently. The hand suddenly lunged forward towards us, palm outstretched. He muttered a chant and I was propelled forwards. Connor and Jake grabbed my arms, holding me back. I cried out, unable to stop moving forwards.

"Guys, grab her!" Jake hollered. All five stood around me. Julian uttered another word and suddenly they were blown apart, away from me.

"I am growing tired of this, Natasha." He warned. I was propelled forwards again. I clung to the edge of the sofa, digging my fingers into it. "You have been a very naughty girl, running away. I will have to fuck you extra hard as a punishment."

I screamed.

"Yes, that's right. As soon as I have you... which will be so very soon - I am taking your virginity. It won't be gentle, either my love - I AM going to fuck you senselessly."

Daniel yelled. "Don't you talk to her like that, you sick fuck!" Julian chuckled.

The force tugged on me again and yanked my arms. I grimaced and clung onto the sofa, my legs lifting off the ground and pulling me towards the board. The arm extended further, almost reaching my foot. I was in trouble now. Straining my arms, I pulled myself to the sofa, away from his grasp.

"There is no use fighting me, butterfly. Save your strength for later when I impale you." He muttered darkly. "Let go, Natasha. I ache for you. Let go so I can fill you up and touch your perfect little body." He declared.

"I hate you, Julian! You repulse me. The thought of your touch SICKENS me." I retorted.

"You won't be saying that when I give you a mind-blowing orgasm, my love. Oh just let go now, I cannot wait any longer to fuck you."

Jake retorted to this. "Oh yeah, like she's going to let go and just let you rape her!" Julian chucked again.

"Guys, I can't hold on for much longer." I cried out desperately.

"Don't let go, Natasha!"

"Think of what he'll do to you if you let go."

"You can do this!"

My friends yelled out to me urgently, trying to keep me going. I could feel my muscles straining though - I was being pulled with unnatural strength.

Julian growled. "Let. Go. Now. My cock is waiting for you, my love. It's ready to just sink into you."

I sobbed. "I can't hold on anymore!"

TO BE CONTINUED

12