Our Accidental Threesome

Story Info
Not what we thought our first threesome would be.
2k words
4.12
49k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldgaluk
Oldgaluk
41 Followers

Since I began writing long lost memories have been coming back to me. This is one of them. It happened not long after we moved into our first house. We had married the year before but had been together for about three years.

We were enjoying a long, languid session on a hot Sunday afternoon. The kids were away staying with their father, my ex husband, and we had taken the opportunity to explore our sexuality and see what new tricks we could think up. Bob was very sexual whilst I was learning to lose my inhibitions. We had experimented with sex toys and role play and had started to reveal out fantasies to each other. I knew he wanted to try swinging and sharing me but I was still a bit scared of the idea although when he talked about it I became very horny.

That afternoon we had already made love until we came together in a hot, sweaty crescendo and had dropped off for an hour to recuperate. Now my husband was becoming aroused again and slipped his fingers into my wet sloppy pussy, still with his cum inside, and I quickly felt myself becoming turned on again as I moved on his fingers.

After a while he asked me to straddle his face so he could lick me out. I placed a knee on either side of his head and sat on his chest. He began to lick up and down my wet slit. He pushed his tongue into me and lapped at his cum, swallowing it down.

Eventually he moved up to my clit, gently flicking it and rubbing the flat of his tongue against it. I was becoming more and more aroused and my juices were flowing to mix with the cum still left from our previous fuck.

One of his favourite tricks was to make me come and then push his thick cock inside me as I squirmed and wriggled beneath him. This time he really took his time, bringing me to the brink and then slowing down or moving from my clit to my pussy then back again until I was a screaming mess. My naked body was dripping with sweat whilst my straggly hair was stuck to my red flushed face as I humped myself against his beautiful tongue, begging him to make me cum whilst moaning and gasping in ecstasy

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the front door!

Our bedroom was right above the door and the windows were wide open as was the bedroom door to try to get some air through.

I clamped a hand across my mouth in case our visitor thought I was being murdered and we both kept quiet hoping they would go away.

No such luck.

"Bob, Denise! Are you there?" shouted my friend Pat.

I will have to break away from the story to tell you about Pat. She was a few years older than us and lived down the street. She had a mass of curly red hair, large breasts and long legs which she liked to show off with short shorts. Daisy Dukes as our American friends would call them. She was a lot more uninhibited than me and revelled in telling us about her sex life with her gentleman friend who visited her a couple of times a week. Her latest revelation was that her friend had started to push a vibrator into her as he climaxed. Bob asked if he had a small cock but she said no. I was puzzled because when Bob put his cock into me there was no room for anything else. I asked him afterwards what this meant and he laughed as he said she must have a big cunt. This of course got us hot and off came my knickers for a frantic quickie as we both chanted "Pats got a Big Cunt, Pats got a Big Cunt!" Childish I know but...whatever turns you on.

Bob had also told me about other incidents with Pat. The latest one being that she had called round whilst I was out. Bob invited her in and made a coffee. Whilst he was in the kitchen Pat picked up a catalogue he had been reading. It showed sex toys and lingerie from which he was planning to buy me a present. When he came in with the coffee she was looking at the lingerie section. You will know the type, all peep-hole bras and crotchless knickers.

As he sat down next to her she leant into him so they could both view the pages and she commented on what would suit me. After a while he felt one of her big beasts pushing against his arm and her breath quickened, he just knew that if he had put a hand on her thigh her legs would have parted like the red sea.

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

"Oh no" he replied "It wouldn't have been any fun without you there!"

I took this as a joke because although he had talked about sharing me with another man there had been no mention of us being with another woman. I had never thought about it but I had a few sexy thoughts imagining what it would be like.

Back to the story; Imagine my shock as there I am, naked and sweaty with my pussy pushed into Bob's face when he twisted away from my cunt and shouted back "Come round the side Pat. The back door is open."

"What are you doing?" I whispered frantically.

"Wait and see" he said "I want to look at her face when she sees us."

With this he started working on my clit again and my mind went blank with the sheer sensation of the feelings he was producing between my legs.

We heard the back door open and shut and footsteps walking in.

"Where are you two?" I heard.

"Up here" shouted Bob.

I thought I would die of embarrassment as Pat stopped at the doorway and exclaimed "O my God!"

I thought she would turn around and run down the stairs but she just stood there staring at the sight in front of her.

I had turned my head to take a quick peek at her then turned back as Bob redoubled his efforts on my clit making me squirm and shudder.

Shortly I felt the side of the bed move and Bob grunted into my slit. I peeked again to see Pat holding his stiff cock and sliding her hand up and down it. I again concentrated on my own pleasure until another grunt gained my attention. This time Pat was bobbing her head up and down with Bob's cock in her mouth. She had removed her top and bra and her big tits were rubbing on his thigh, to his obvious delight. This went on for a time while my thoughts swirled around in my head, wondering how far this would go. I was soon to find out!

Once again I felt movement behind me and eventually two big, firm breasts pressed into my back and a pair of hands came around to grip my tits. They caressed them and pinched my rock hard nipples. I knew then that I was going to go along with whatever they thought up.

Bob now redoubled his efforts on my stiff little clit, which actually felt huge and I writhed on that beautiful, skilful tongue. I felt my climax approaching and eagerly welcomed the first clutches in my cunt and knew this was going to be massive. The movements behind me in the meantime became more and more pronounced until they started to interfere with the magnificent tongue lashing I was receiving. As much as I tried to concentrate I found that Bob's tongue was missing its target more and more as Pat hurled herself up and down on his stiff cock.

Bob was as frustrated as me and eventually told me to lie down on the bed and close my eyes. This I did and felt all kinds of movement whilst I shivered deliciously at whatever was to come.

I felt Bob spread my legs wide and lift my knees off the bed until the soles of my feet were flat on the bed. He then moved up between my thighs and started to again lick my wide open cunt. He was quite gentler this time and it seemed he intended to start slowly and build me up until I came all over his face. His tongue moved up to my throbbing clit and I again felt my long awaited orgasm stirring.

Through this haze of pleasure I felt Bob's face pushing into my cunt, pulling back and then pushing in again. This was new and I moved my hands down to pull him in hard to my greedy cunt.

Imagine my shock when felt a mass of curly hair, my eyes snapped open to see Pat's red mop between my thighs and Bob behind her giving her a damn good fucking. Pat's tongue moved faster and faster on my clit and I went past the point of caring whose tongue was licking me, as long as they didn't stop.

The sensations tearing through my hot, wet cunt were now too powerful too resist and I came like a train, my cunt was pulsing and the rest of my body seemed to shrink to a tiny spot between my legs. Eventually it all became too much as my clit became far too tender and I had to tear myself away from Pat's tongue and roll over on my side. Thank God we had a king sized bed.

Gradually I slipped off to sleep. I dreamt of myself on a sailing boat on a turquoise sea under a warm sun. Exquisite and so peaceful. Peaceful that is until I became aware that the boat had started to roll, gently at first but becoming stronger and more and more pronounced. The wind also got up until it was shrieking through the sails.

I awoke abruptly but instead of being on a wind swept boat I was back on my big, wide bed being tossed about by the movement next to me.

Bob was standing at the side of the bed with his thick cock giving Pat the pounding of her life.

She was on her back with her legs on his shoulders and it was her shrieks I could hear.

"Oh God, I'm coming I'm coming" she shrieked. I realised the windows were still open and thought the rest of the street had probably heard the announcement of Pat's impending orgasm'

Pat's screaming subsided to an ear splitting wailing as Bob began the series of grunts that heralded his own climax and his face screwed up as he pumped his cum into what I saw was indeed a big cunt. It looked to be twice the size of mine with big meaty lips and a wet, matted red bush. As Bob pulled his softening cock out of her I saw a big glob of cum snaking it's was down her slit and into the crack of her arse.

Bob came and lay down next to me and held me in his arms as we both nodded off.

As we dozed I sensed Pat drag herself off the bed, gather her clothes and make her way to the bathroom. After a while she walked down the stairs and out of the house. I slipped off the bed and moved to the window, sneaking a peak as she walked, looking slightly bow-legged, down to her own house.

Bob asked me what I was watching and I told him Pat looked as if she still had a cock up her. He chuckled at that and I asked him if he had enjoyed fucking that big meaty cunt?

"Of course" he laughed, "there's nothing better than a hungry and willing cunt, but it was even better watching you come on her face!"

Pay was a bit more subdued afterwards and a few months later she announced that she was moving in with her boyfriend. They married a year later. I suppose she had got Bob out of her system even if it had meant getting him into her pussy.

Oldgaluk
Oldgaluk
41 Followers