Our Adventures with Vicky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belper
Belper
24 Followers

"What a pity we haven't got a vibrator handy" I said looking around. "I really need something up my cunt."

Vicky reached up and took the empty wine bottle off the table. She slid the neck into my cunt hole and started to fuck me with it while we rocked on the dildo. I had never experienced anything like this. Our tits were swaying madly and I knew I was going to cum sooner rather than later. Vicky was tweaking my nipples and I screamed out loud as the orgasm ripped through me.

"Don't you dare move" she ordered me "I haven't cum yet"

She then started to fuck wildly and I watched almost as a spectator as she pulled the bottle out of my cunt and inserted it into hers. She came instantly.

We collapsed backwards. Because our arse muscles were so well developed the dildo stayed where it was and we lay there as the heavy breathing subsided. Vicky then slowly pulled the rubber cock out of me and I watched contentedly as she licked it clean.

"Thank you Tony" she muttered by way of appreciation.

Tony was only away for the weekend but by the Saturday evening both of us were feeling penile withdrawal symptoms. We needed cock. Vicky had a wicked idea. We needed to eat so she persuaded me to call the local pizza take away and sure enough within thirty minutes this guy arrived on his bike. Vicky was in a very naughty mood and invited him in on the pretext of getting change from her purse. She wasn't wearing a bra and our delivery man was sweating profusely at the sight of her huge jugs moving freely under her blouse. She suggested that he take his helmet off and we both giggled childishly at the innuendo. He turned out not to be too bad looking. He told us he was studying physical education at Nottingham University and was working for the pizza company to make money in his holidays

"Does that mean you are a fine physical specimen under those leathers?" I asked.

"Let's see your six pack then" added Vicky.

"I don't think that I can. I have to get back to the pizza shop." He said meekly.

"Oh well that's a pity" said Vicky "because Jo and I are physiotherapy students and we need to massage as many people as possible to get our diplomas. Being a student yourself you must understand. Are you sure your bike hasn't developed a puncture?"

Without answering the question our pizza man picked up his walkie talkie and reported to base that he had a flat tyre and would be back when he could.

At that my cunt gave a quiver and I looked over to Vicky who smiled knowingly.

We helped Mike as he was called out of his leather one piece and told him to take the rest of his clothes off to his underwear and lie down on the lounge table. He complied. Then while he was facing downwards both Vicky and I nonchalantly took off our tops and watched his expression as he found himself about to be massaged by four bare tits.

Vicky ran her hands over his back and shoulders and I used some moisturising oil to rub his arms. I stood facing him and the height of the table was such that my crotch was level with his head. As he looked up I hoped he could smell my sex only inches from his face. Vicky was actually giving Mike the semblance of a proper massage, and I thought for a minute that she had got slightly carried away but she soon got back to the job in hand as she pulled his boxer shorts below the level of his cheeks and started to massage his buttocks. This of course entailed pulling them gently apart and I could see her gazing into his crack. She winked at me and at the same time as she bent to put her tongue in his arse I dropped my skirt and revealed my perfectly shaven cunt. Poor Mile didn't know what to do first, lick or be licked. I put both hands down to my lips and pulled them open for him. He tried to reach them with his tongue but I kept out of range. He could smell but he couldn't touch. Vicky was still rimming his arse.

"Christ" he exclaimed "You are a pair of sexy bitches"

"Less of the bitches" I said. "This is a new physiotherapy technique. It is called Mild Relief. We have to experiment on as many young virile men as possible."

I then told Mike to turn over. It was the first sight we had had of his cock which was straining to get out of his boxers. Vicky pulled it right out and I joined her to suck it. The lucky boy had two big titted women sucking his cock at the same time. The cock wasn't in Tony's league but it tasted nice and at that moment frankly anything would have satisfied either of us. After sucking him for a few minutes I took the initiative and straddled him. Before he could say Condom which is a rude word in my vocabulary, I was on him and his cock was deep inside my cunt. I think he was about to scream some obscenity but we'll never know because Vicky positioned herself on his face. We rode him together and it wasn't long before I felt his hot white spunk shoot inside me. I got off and let him watch as Vicky went down on me and she ate it out of my cunt making me cum in the process.

Vicky bent over Mike and ate the remainder of his spunk off his cock. As she did it got rock hard again.

"Hey Jo, he is a great physical specimen after all. He's rock hard again!" she cried.

Poor Mike didn't stand a chance. Vicky swung her legs over him and sat right on his cock but of course this time she aimed his hard prick for her arsehole.

"Hells bells" he shrieked "I'm up your arse!"

"I know big boy and you're going to stay up my arse until I've finished with you"

I watched as she got a fabulous arse fucking and her tits bounced vigorously as she went up and down relentlessly on his cock. I went round the back to watch Mike stretching Vicky's arse wide.

"Oh my god, I'm coming again" he yelled.

"Fill my arse" shouted Vicky "I want your cum in my arse. God, I can feel it. It's hot. Don't pull out until I cum too."

She kept fucking him wildly until her orgasm arrived. I was still behind them and I rather rudely yanked Vicky off Mike's cock for ulterior motives. I had an overwhelming desire to eat this man's cum out of my friend's arsehole. I buried my face in her crack and pushed my tongue right into her anus. I sucked out as much spunk as I could and ran it round my mouth. I leant forward and kissed Vicky. Then I repeated the operation and kissed Mike.

We got him dressed and he left to go about his pizza business. We promised him a repeat order one day and asked him to recommend him to any of his friends.

Tony got back late Sunday afternoon and asked me how we had managed without him.

"Perfectly well" I replied, "We had a quiet couple of days. We didn't really understand what that was that you left us so we used it to stir the tea."

I got him worried for a couple of hours because I was so laid back. Actually I was shagged out. But you can't keep a good man down and that night Tony gave me a really good fuck and I sucked him for ages and swallowed a massive amount of come. Just to give him a treat I let him piss on me too which is a great turn on for both of us. Eventually I gave him a blow by blow account of what Vicky and I had got up to and that caused his cock to revive instantly. I knew I had to let him cum again and my arse was very accommodating.

I apologised to him for breaking our promise to be unfaithful together but Tony said he didn't mind this once. He made me promise to fuck pizza delivery men only in his presence so I agreed. Maybe next time we can ask for a lady to deliver them.

Belper
Belper
24 Followers
12