Our Agreement

Story Info
Wife negotiates an agreement.
4.7k words
3.81
136.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lakelover
lakelover
95 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 5 years. We are in our 40's and both having been married before; this is our 2nd marriage each. We agreed, when we got married that the most important things to our relationship was honesty and trust.

My wife had been a little distant for about a week. One day she said that "We need to talk."

Well, red flags went up and I thought "what the fuck is going on. I have been here before."

She said "I want to negotiate an agreement with you."

"OK..." I said.

She was having trouble getting started I said, "Just say what you want to negotiate."

She said that Dave at work had been coming on to her, and she wanted to fuck him. Dave was 10 years younger than her and was a real stud; she said the women he had gone out with at work, all said he was really good in bed.

Obviously she had the hot's for him. Maybe she was trying to compete with the younger girls. She had the honesty part down pat. It was time to see if the trust was there. This was a new aspect to our relationship.

I asked her "Do you want to fuck him or make love to him?" Our definition of fucking was pure raw sex, and making love meant sex with emotional attachment and involvement.

She said, "I just want to fuck him, I still love you. Please this will not change anything between us." She was looking very nervous waiting for my answer.

After thinking about for a couple of seconds I asked, "Is this a one time request or something longer?"

She said "I may want to do it more than once."

My experience is, that if some one wanted to get a little on the side, that they would find a way to do it no matter what they said.

She said "I have never gone behind your back; I will not fuck him if you say no. I am being honest and do not want our relationship to be at risk at any time."

I said "Agreements have something for both parties, what's in this for me?"

She obliviously had not anticipated this question. She looked flustered and asked "What do you want?"

I figured what the hell we aren't virgins anyway, so I said "How about both of us get one night a month to go out and fuck someone. There will be no incriminations or attitude from the other person. Each of us will support the other in any way possible to insure that that their night was pleasurable."

"We will always be safe and use protection. We will go to the clinic and be tested for communicable disease. If we go bareback with anyone, they have to show a current test result. We will repeat the test every 6 months."

She was looking at me with a glazed look as I continued. "If we are going to go out on the town with some one new, that we always have the cell phone turned on." (We have the new tracking service on our cells that enables us to know where the other is at). "If the drinking gets out of hand, we will call a Taxi or each other. If at anytime there is a threat to our relationship we will call the agreement off."

She looked at me with her mouth hanging open and said "I knew this was going to be hard. I just did not think it involved all of this. I want some additional time to think about it."

I said that "a simple yes or no is all that is required."

She started to tear up and hung her head. I went to her and wrapped my arms around her. I told her "I love you and a little recreational fucking was not a problem with me." I slid my hand up her skirt and rubbed her pussy, and started nibbling on her neck.

She asked "Are you mad at me for wanting to fuck someone else." I smiled, and said "I want to fuck other girls all day long."

She smiled and said "Yes I agree to the conditions of the agreement." Then she proceeded to fuck and suck me until I cried uncle.

Her first night out; 2 weeks later our test results were back, she said that she had a date on Friday night and would be leaving at 7 p.m. She got home at 5 p.m. and started getting ready with a long bath.

I poured her a half a glass of wine and brought it to her with a single rose; I picked up the rose from the cute girl on the center island at the stoplight.

She smiled and said "Thank you lover." I took the wash cloth out of her hands and soaped it up and started washing her back. She relaxed and closed her eyes and I worked around to her creamy, luscious, ripe breasts and tweaked her nipples. She started to say something and I put my finger over her lips and told her "Don't say anything, just relax and enjoy."

I washed her feet and legs and told her to stand up. She stood up and I washed her velvety pussy and her beautiful satiny, tilted ass. God, I love her ass. I told her "Don't move," and got the scissors and trimmed her velvety bush. She was starting to get really turned on. I licked her dewy pussy and teased her swollen clit with my teeth, not too much just enough. I kissed the cheeks of her ripe ass to tease her and get her primed for her date. The look in her eye was all I need to know that she was ready to fuck someone.

I pulled the plug on the water and dried her off with the fluffy towels. I took her into the bedroom; she had her clothes laid out on the bed. I dabbed a little of her favorite perfume on her clit, she moaned. I dressed her and left her to do her makeup and hair, she said "I love you".

I said that "I know that. I love you too"

20 minutes later she came out looking like a fashion model and it was all I could do not to fling her on the floor and fuck her until she begged for mercy.

I took a quick picture with the digital and she laughed. She said "Don't wait up" and left.

O.K., I jacked off 3 times that night thinking about how hot she looked when she left. I pictured her fucking Dave until he could not walk. I knew who she was out with, so I did not worry about her safety.

She came home about 2:30 A.M. and crawled into bed, I spooned her, and she pulled my arm around her and went to sleep.

In the morning she woke me up by sucking on my dick until I cummed in her mouth. I smiled at her as she kissed me and pushed cum, into my mouth. We had done that before, however most of the time I was eating cum out her pussy after I had dumped a flooding load in her. She said, "That's for making my date a big success."

After 2 more dates with Dave she kicked him to the curb because his attitude sucked, him thinking he was god's gift to womankind. He expected her to worship him and do anything he wanted. I could have told him this would not work LOL.

She continued to go out once a month and I got her ready each time. One day she looked at me and asked "When are you going to go out?"

I told her "I waiting to hear back from Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston for our 3 way, but we have a scheduling problem." She laughed and said to "Dream on."

I told her "I will go out when I find someone that I lust for and don't worry about it." I have had my fair share of woman between marriages, and was in no hurry to just sport fuck. Besides, very few women can measure up to my wife.

One time she left at 7 and returned at 10:45 and she was highly pissed. The stud that she was with, used her as a cum dump and had no concern for her pleasure in any way.

She said "Thank heaven I have you," and proceeded to fuck my brains out. It took my dick 4 days to get over being sore. It's nice to know that you are appreciated.

My wife has two girl friends Maria and Heather that I did lust after; I met them at the company Xmas party and 4th of July picnic. I knew that it was best not to complicate the situation for the long run, so I did not go there.

One night we were talking and she told me that they were all fucking the same guys, and just swapping them between each other. The guys were fireman, cute, tested, and safe.

I got hot and the trouser snake made his presence known. I told her "You can bring them home to me sometime." She smiled and said "Be careful what you wish for big boy."

Our sex life is so good; I do not want anything to mess it up. My wife will fuck or suck me anytime or anywhere I want. She is always hot for me. I will wakeup with her hand holding my cock and balls even when she was asleep.

She gives me lap dances, rubbed her tits on me at every chance she gets, she asks me to fuck her ass about every other month. If I have a bad day at work she would tell me to sit in the recliner, bring me a drink and give me a blowjob to help relax me. She gives me her love freely and without reservation. She never use's sex as a bargaining chip; in our relationship.

After my prior relationships I know a good thing when I have it. You know the old saying, if momma is happy than everybody is happy, if not, than nobody is happy.

One particular night she went out and called about 9pm, she asked me to get cleaned up and come to the lounge. It seems that one of the guys could not make it and I was to be the stand in.

You can bet your sweet ass I was on my way! I started thinking about Maria and Heather on the way to the lounge. Both were hot, and I knew that I would be fucking one of them tonight.

My wife had called me, so I figured everything would be cool. Plus my resolve not to complicate matters went right out the door. My dick had mind of its own, and had been hard since the phone call.

I walked into the lounge and spotted them in the corner. I was introduced to Mike and Sean, they were both hunks. That was the first time I felt a little jealous and intimidated. They looked like they should be calendar models. To say they were buff would have been an understatement.

I knew that I was not in the same league as they were. I was carrying about 10 pounds that I had been trying to loose for years. After talking to them for a while, I relaxed and had a good time. They were genuinely nice guys.

It turned out that I was to be Maria's date for the night. Maria had always been a fantasy of mine, she is about 5" 9" tall and 135 lbs. She has those beautiful brown smoldering eyes, long brown hair, great quivering tits. Her short skirt wrapped around a really hot looking hippy ass, and her long legs looked like they go on forever.

Women at health clubs spend big bucks to look like this and scarcely make it. Maria was a natural and did not have to go to the gym.

Maria came over to me and gave me a lingering kiss, smiled and said "You have a lot to live up to stud." I asked her what she meant. She said that "your wife compares everyone to you, and if they do not measure up, she will not fuck them."

Mike and Sean spoke up and said that's the truth. Mike said that "I was actually grilled harder by your wife, just trying to get in her pants, then getting past the fireman's interview."

My wife just smiled at me, and took a drink. I later found out that after Dave, she wanted someone with their shit together.

I put my hand on Maria's swinging ass and squeezed it. I asked "How does the party proceed from here." I wanted to get on with the fucking, my dick was drooling.

To say I was amped up, would have been a gross understatement. Maria told me, "The big motor home in the parking lot is affectionately known as the playpen."

We all went out to the motor home, drove over to a quit spot by the river and parked.

My wife and Mike went into the bedroom, Heather and Sean set up the dinette bed, and Maria and I pulled out the couch day bed. Mike had old sheets and pillows for each of the beds. He told me he washed them at the firehouse laundry, and keeps the motor home at a storage yard.

The stereo was on low, the lights were on low, and incense was wafting through the cabin.

Maria took her clothes off and said "Please fuck me." OMG her turgid nipples were huge. My wife has big nipples, or so I thought. Maria's nipples were as big around as my thumb and about an inch long. They sat atop two of the most delicious curved mounds that begged to be fondled and licked.

I leaned her back on the bed and kissed her with lust in my heart. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her shoulders. I kissed my way to her billowy tits and circled her rigid nipples. I licked one nipple and rolled the other with my thumb and index finger. I switched and gently bit her turgid nipple with my teeth. Her nipples grew even more.

Maria went ape-shit, she moaned, she thrashed around, she tried to get my cock in her pussy, she yelled "Fuck me right now!" I teased her pussy lips with my fingers, never getting close to her clit.

Maria begged me to fuck her. Then her temper got loose and she threatened to cut off my balls if I did not fuck her. I asked her "Is something wrong." She looked at me with fire in her smoldering eyes and said "Quit teasing me and fuck me right now!" I smiled and told her to "say please." She rattled off a bunch of Spanish at me in a very loud voice, and was looking around for something to beat the crap out of me with.

I figured I had teased her enough. I tossed her back on the bed and rammed my rock hard cock into her. I went into my super aggressive mode. I knew I needed to take control of her desires or she would use me as a doormat. She had an orgasm within the first three strokes and I kept her cumming for at least 3 minutes. I think she recited the whole Spanish dictionary at the top of her lungs, while I was fucking her.

My dick did not go down, I stayed hard, and slow fucked her, and long dicked her to ensure I got to her G spot. I was zoned out; my whole universe was at the end of my dick and in her pussy.

Then I finally blew my load into her spasming pussy. She held me with those long legs wrapped around me. She refused to let me go. She started on the Spanish stuff again, however she was cooing at me as she said it. She rubbed her body on mine and wanted as much body contact as possible. I figured my balls were safe for the time being.

As I returned to reality I held her face with my hands and kissed her eyelids, cheeks, ears again, I licked her tender lips, kissed the front of her neck.

I gave her a soul kiss with lots of hunger and tongue; she responded and gave me everything her eyes had promised. I wanted to continue fucking her however my body was not willing, it need some time to recoup. I slid my fingers into her pussy and slowly finger fucked her. Her hot pussy grabbed my fingers and she was cuming and gushing once again.

As she was winding down I started in on her quivering breasts. I kissed, licked, and sucked her tits as if they were the most precious fruit on earth. Her mewing and ragged breathing told me she appreciated the attention they were receiving.

Maria refused to let me off of her. She kept her legs wrapped around me. She looked over my shoulder and said? "You bitch, you have been holding out on us" My wife was standing there with a big grin on her face, hell they were all standing there staring and grinning. It looked like we were entertainment for the night.

It was a good thing that I had not seen Mike and Sean's cocks before; they were packing at least 8+ inches apiece. My 6 inches did not measure up in length or girth.

Maria looked at me and said, "If your wife does not take good care of you, I will, even if I have to kick my old man out". We all laughed, but I think she was serious.

Mike teased me, saying he thought that we had gone to Mexico while he was fucking my wife. Sean said, they would have to get farther out of town so as not to disturb the neighbors.

An alarm went off, it was time to get cleaned up and go home. Damn these guys had thought of everything.

As the lights came up, I stole a look at Heather, a very hot short redhead with an extreme body. Sweet short smooth legs, a stacked body that is ready to play, and long flowing red hair that reached to her plump ass. I wished I had time to explore her red curly steamy pussy hair.

I got home before my wife and was in the shower when she joined me. She asked how I liked Maria. She was searching my face as she looked at me. I told her the truth and said "I loved sucking her big nipples and she was an excellent fuck." She frowned and asked if I loved Maria?

WTF, she was the one going out for the last two years. I had gone out twice while on business trips. I told her about It when I returned. O.K I was just missing the loving I got at home, so maybe that was not the same. Evidently that was not too much of a threat to her. Maria on the other hand was. Maybe because they worked together every day it was different. Or maybe things were said, after I left.

I was thinking I should have trusted my gut instinct and not got involved with her girlfriends. However my one eyed monster did not agree with me.

I asked her, "Are you jealous." She said she was a little bit jealous. I asked her "Why" and she said that they had never heard Maria getting off like that. She said had I really rocked Maria's world. Apparently I had left her well satisfied.

She said that she tried to say something to me when Maria and I were fucking and got no response me. Well I was busy LOL. And yes Maria could become addicting, DAM she was hot! To tell the truth my dick still gets hard when I think about that night.

We went to bed and I wrapped her in my arms and snuggled into her, every thing returned to normal. Nothing more was said about that night.

I renewed my resolve to stay away from her girlfriends. Little did I know that would be short lived?

Two weeks later on Saturday, my wife and Heather went shopping at 10am. I was looking forward to vegging out and puttering around the garage with a few small projects I had been putting off.

My wife called at noon and said she was bringing lunch home. That suited me fine. I hate to fix my own meals.

After lunch my wife said that I should get cleaned up, because Heather wanted to fuck me.

I said "Hold on; I am not getting involved again with your girlfriends, remember last time."

Heather looked at me and asked "Don't you like me".

I thought "OH Shit, here we go again." I told Heather that I wanted to fuck her; however my wife was the one that got jealous last time. I did not want a repeat of that situation.

Heather looked me in the eye and asked "Do you get jealous when your wife goes out?" I told her, "No I do not". She continued, "Not even when you were introduced to Mike and Sean." Busted, she must have seen something on my face back at the lounge.

I said "Well I was for a while, when I saw how good looking they were. Then, later when I saw the size of their cocks, I wondered if I could please you and Maria with my average dick."

Heather said "Maria was well pleased". Heather said "I want to play on your romper." I asked her what she meant by romper? She said that Mike and Sean had big cocks and that if they got too wild her pussy and insides would hurt for a few days.

My wife said "That's why Maria had such a good time because she could totally let loose."

The little head started thinking for the big head, I lost again. I said "I will meet you in the bedroom in 15 minutes." They both had that knowing smile on their faces.

I walked into the bedroom and Heather reaches up on her tiptoes and gave me a tonsil bath like I have never had before. How long is her tongue anyway? We took our clothes off, easy for me because I just let the towel drop.

My erection popped out. I moved onto the bed Heather pushed my head into her pussy, OMG her puffy clit was so big and stuck out about an inch. I love to eat pussy and be able to please a woman by sucking on her clit.

Her pussy had a sweet musky scent; I blew my breath over her lips and clit. I felt her luscious thighs shudder. Slowly I licked each thigh using my probing tongue as I moved around her pussy, tasting her juices and smelling her aroma.

Her hands were on the back of my head trying to pull my mouth onto her. After 10 minutes I relented and lowering my tongue onto her clit. My face was getting soaked in her juices.

lakelover
lakelover
95 Followers
12