Our Anniversary and He's Not Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Alone for her anniversary, Summer thinks back to fun times.
3k words
4.32
22.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: Summer looks back.

Yep. It's that one day special day and he is out of town. Happy anniversary to me. Ok, I knew he had this trip planned, but it's still a bummer. I've already decided to go into the next town for dinner, by myself, to celebrate: No girlfriends, no work mates, just me. Dress up a little, do some window shopping, have a couple drinks, enjoy my night.

My name's Summer and I've been married to Jon for 23 years. We are both in our mid 40's, and we really do love each other. He works as a consultant in IT and I have been selling homes for the past 12 years. We live in a nice home, have our fair share of nice stuff, enjoy our time at home and when we go out.

We try to stay in shape, though like everybody else, that shape keeps moving around. I'm 5'9", and at the moment, a brunette. I have brown eyes and my friends say I have a cute face. My boobs aren't a capital "P" perky anymore, but when I look at them in the mirror, they still have that upturn shape, are firm, and have a nice tear-drop shape. My nipples are pretty big and run on the sensitive side - they're always popping up unexpectedly (though I secretly do find the attention exciting. More about that later).

As for the rest of me, my hips are a little wider that they used to be, I keep my bush trimmed tight, and I work hard to keep my butt in good shape. That never hurts when you're showing a house in a skirt!

As for Jon, he's 6'3", brown hair, though there's less than when we got married. He has hazel eyes that run green, which I love! He has a sexy hairy chest, is fairly fit, but is carrying a little more around the middle these days. When he's ready to go in the bedroom, he's about 7" long, but very thick, which I really like.

As I mentioned my nipples are sensitive. They respond quickly when my mind wanders to exciting thoughts, or even when the AC at work kicks in high. If I'm wearing one of my prettier bras that isn't as thick in the cups, just the motion of the shirt or sweater over them will make them hard and drive me crazy. So much so that I admit to getting off at my desk and in the restroom several times.

The attention I get when the "high-beams" are on used to embarrass me, but I have come to enjoy looks and the "I'm-not-staring-at-you-your-nipples" stares, from both the men and women at the office, showings, business mixers, the grocery store, or wherever. I guess that's my secret exhibitionist desires coming out.

Here's the latest example of that: I was having an open house two weeks ago. There had been a fair amount of traffic through the house and I was happy with the interest and the leads I was getting. Towards the end of the day, another Realtor came by with her clients, an attractive couple looking for a move-up place. I introduced myself, gave them my little overview of the property, and gave them time and space to go explore with their agent.

As they walked past me a short time later, I noticed both the husband and wife looking at my chest. I knew what they were looking at, gave them a smile, and blushed a little. Of course, all the attention caused them to get a little harder. A few minutes later the wife came back, asking if she could get a drink of water. I got her a glass and filled it up for her. As she was drinking her eyes were shifting from my eyes to my nipples. I just casually kept he gaze until she finished. I made some small talk about what they were looking for in a house, and she gave me a quick answer. Then she stopped and said, "Summer, pardon me, but I have to ask, where did you get that top?" This gave her the great excuse to give me a not so subtle looking over, though her eyes stayed on my breasts and nipples longer than normal.

"Oh, I found this at Nordstrom Rack last week. It was the perfect color for these shoes, I have jewelry that goes great with it, and I love the way it feels on me," was the answer I gave her.

"Well, it looks great on you," she said with a wink as she walked back down the hall and outside to catch up with her husband and their agent. Jon was a very lucky man when I got home because I was so horny that when I found him sitting on the couch watching TV, I just leaned in with a juicy, passionate kiss, stood up, told him to get naked, stripped off my clothes, and rode him hard right there-raw, animalistic, and so damn hot!

We had an episode that was similar about a year ago when we went out for dinner. We hadn't gone out for a fun date-night type of evening for a while, so we dressed up and went to one of our favorite restaurants. We got a nice booth with a great view of most of the dining room, but more importantly, the big picture windows overlooking the bay. The sun had just gone down, so they had adjusted the lights down a bit in the dining room. We had enjoyed a couple drinks before we were sat and we were having fun playing a little grab-ass under the table.

Jon looked over at my low cut top and said, "If you're not careful, you may flash those people over there," he said, laughing, pointing to a table near us.

I had decided on a sexy, low-cut dress for tonight. When I looked down, I saw that I was showing quite a bit of boob bulge. My nipples were already hard from the games under the table and his comment, instead of adding caution to my actions, emboldened me. "That table of there?", I asked. He smiled, nodded, and began looking back at the drink menu. Taking a quick look around me, I reached my right hand into my top, grabbed my left boob, pulled the top back with my left hand, and pulled that thing right out. "You mean something like this, Jon?"

Saying his name made him look at me, then his eyes went directly down to see my breast hanging out of my top, my nipple stone hard. A devious smile came over his face and he leaned in to kiss my cheek and his hand went to that nipple and gave it a pinch. "You're such a slut," he whispered into my ear as he pulled his hand back.

"All yours, Honey," I told him. I kept looking around the area to make sure I wasn't going to get in trouble, but kept it out. I picked up the dinner menu and placed it in front of me so it was hidden from most lines of sight. But Jon kept looking at me. I was getting so excited doing this in public! I had never really flashed like this before and I was scared, but getting so horny. I reached down with my hand and began rubbing and squeezing Jon's dick through his pants. He started rubbing up my legs, pushing my skirt up, and lightly rubbing my puss over my panties. I was getting soaked.

We both kept pretending to read the menu when Jon said, "Waitress." So I tucked myself back in just in time to be greeted by Beth, who would be happy to serve us tonight. In my state at the moment, that thought made me smile. She told us the specials and we decided to order a bottle of wine. As she left to get that for us, I leaned over to Jon. Kissed him full on for a few moments and excused myself to go use the restroom.

In the Ladies room, I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. My lipstick was a bit smudged, but the smile on my face made it ok. My boob was kind of wonky in my top and I had to adjust that. I went into the stall and when I pulled down my panties, I was amazing at how wet I really was. I made a decision right there to surprise Jon, and just take the damn things off, not before running a finger over my extremely wet pussy.

I cleaned myself up, left the stall, and fixed my face and ran a brush through my hair. I almost put my panties into my purse, but decided to blow Jon away. I wadded them into my palm, and walked back to the table, my rock-hard nips leading the way.

I slid back in beside Jon and told him to hold out his hand. He looked at me, puzzled, at my hand, then back at me. He help his open palm up and I dropped my wet panties right into his hand. "Damn, woman!" he said, raising his hand to his face. While looking me in the eyes, he inhaled deeply. "Hot, wet, and so damn sexy," was all he said.

We were brought back to reality when Beth showed up with our wine. She was smiling, I was flushed, and Jon had a huge shit-eating grin on his face. She did a double take with her eyes as she noticed my nipples. After Jon Ok'd the wine and she poured our glasses, she asked if we were ready to order. Personally, I was ready to order a double stack of my man right there, but decided on the Prime Rib. I closed my menu and looked over to Jon. "What did you decide on, dear," I asked him in a toying way.

What he did next almost made me cum right there. He closed his menu, looked at me, smiled, turned the hand holding my wet panties towards the table top. He opened his hand and let my panties fall to the table. My face flushed red. He looked at Beth, who was looking at the panties on the table, mouth open, and told her, "Ok, Beth, here's what I'd like tonight. I'm looking for something tender, amazingly good, pink and juicy. What would you suggest?"

Beth, who couldn't have been over 25, was obviously in a bit a shock, seeing my panties wadded up on the table top, my nipples about to rip holes in my top. She recovered fairly well saying, "Um, I'd recommend, uh, either the filet or the Prime Rib. If you're looking for tender, pink and juicy, I'd go with the filet." And with that, she let out of deep breath, like it was difficult for her to have put all that together for him with all her mind was processing.

"Sold!" was all he said, handing her his menu.

"Is there anything else I can get you two right now?" she asked as she began to turn away. Jon looked straight at her, picked up my panties again, took another deep breath, and shook his head, with a smile. Poor Beth hurried away with our dinner orders.

"How could you do that to that poor girl?" was all I could say, as I started giggling. It wasn't really funny, but the anxiety mixed with the thrill must be getting to me.

Jon just dropped the panties on the seat next to me, slid his hand back under the table and back up my thigh and said, "I'll tip her well," with a smile. He didn't have to ask as I scooted back in the booth, spread my legs wide open for him and he began to dip his finger into my pussy and rub my clit. He wasn't being aggressive, but it was revving me up big time.

He moved closer to me and began speaking softly to me. "Look at all these people in here tonight. Any one of them could look over right now and see me fingering this pussy of yours. And you just spread your legs wide open for them. You are being a slut tonight aren't you?" he said as he pinched my clit between his fingers. "Does it excite you to show yourself like this? Huh? Legs open, pussy dripping on the seat, my fingers deep inside of you? You want them to see, don't you?"

"Oh God Jon! This is making so horny! I can't believe how hot this is making me. Knowing that I am so exposed like this is driving me crazy. I'm going to cum soon if you don't stop that," I told him, and it was true. Just then I saw that the bus-boy was coming our way to refill our water. "Stop it now!" I said to Jon and tried to push his hand away.

Instead of removing his hand when the bus-boy came to our table and began to fill our glasses, Jon started rubbing my clit more forcefully. I knew now that he was going to make me cum right here. He decided to engage the poor guy in some conversation about something. I was concentrating so hard not to begin moaning or screaming that I had no idea what they were talking about. I was so close, my body beginning that familiar burn and pressure down below. I picked up my water, and that's when I heard Jon say something about the air conditioning and how it was making me cold. "Look what it's doing to her," he said to the guy.

That was it. The clit rubbing was getting me there too quickly, but when that guy looked right over to my nipples and stared at then, it put be over the edge. I began to cum, hard. I feigned a little coughing fit to cover the orgasm ripping through my body. I almost dropped my water glass, but was able to put it down and grip the table. The bus-boy asked if I was ok. I nodded and rode the larger waves as best as I could. I can't remember having an orgasm that intense before. Jon brought that hand that he was fingering me with up and began to pat my back. "She'll be fine, thank you," he told the startled water boy, as he left, promising to check on the air conditioning.

I was still enjoying the feeling that was washing over my body, trembling a bit, eyes closed, breathing deeply, a smile on my face. A couple moments later I opened my eyes and saw Jon sipping his wine, looking at me with a look of joy and accomplishment on his face. "Welcome back," he said, as he handed me my wine glass, touching it to his, and toasting me. I gulped the entire thing down.

"Oh my God Jon! I can't believe you did that to me in here. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I think I'm still cumming." I reached down to feel my slit and was shocked how I was and how much flow was created when I came. I was sitting in a puddle of my own cum! Good thing I was wearing a dark colored dress.

I pulled my skirt up, grabbed my napkin, and put it under my bottom, hoping it would soak up some of the mess I had made. When I looked back up, Jon was just grinning at me, refilled my glass and I drank it down again, just as Beth was bringing our dinner.

"Is there anything else I can get for you guys?" she asked before heading off to her other tables.

"I think Summer needs another napkin," Jon told her in all seriousness. She said she'd be right back with it and bounced off. We each took that opportunity to cut into our dinners, which was very good, though I wasn't very hungry any more.

I was cutting another piece of my steak when Jon worked his hand back in between my thighs and slid his finger deep into my still wet pussy. Of course, that's when Beth came back with the napkin and asked how everything was. Jon sat back, still pumping his finger deep inside me, put his fork down and told Beth, "Beth, this is exactly what I wanted tonight. This is just great," he said looking down at his plate the back up at her, "Cooked perfectly, and," looking her straight in the eye, pulling his hand up out of my crotch, putting his finger into his mouth, sucking hard, pulling it out with a pop, "hot, pink, and juicy. Thank you."

"Um, uh, you're welcome. I'm glad it was what you wanted," she stammered, blushing, slightly stunned. "Let me know if there's anything else I can get you." She turned and strode off quickly.

The rest of the dinner was uneventful compared to the first part. Beth brought our bill. We finished the wine. I composed myself and my clothes, and we left without looking back. "I hope you at least tipped her well," I asked Jon on the way home .

"Double," he said.

"What did you do with my panties?" I asked him.

"Left them for Beth under the receipt," he said with a smile. "Did you have fun tonight Summer? I thought the boob flash was hot, but when you dropped those into my hand, it made me a little crazy."

"You liked that, huh? I did too. I think I awakened something new in me," I told him. I thought for a moment, rolled down the window to get some fresh air, leaned my seat back a bit, reached down and pulled both of my breasts out of my top. "Something like this, Jon?"

"Just like that," he said smiling, trying to keep his eyes on the road. "You are one hot, sexy lady, Summer. I love you."

The drive home seemed to take forever because we were both so horny and wound up, but we made it safe. We wasted no time when we got home: dropped our stuff at the door, grabbed each other, stumbled over our clothes as we shed them getting to our room, and then had sex like a couple of teenagers.